Um Ahh

Story Info
For those who hold their partners dear.
949 words
3.91
15.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the tour bus drops us off at our next destination, a lovely lake out in the beautiful lush countryside of Maryborough, you whisper in my ear that you love me, so I turn around and kiss you on the cheek and whisper to you, that I also love you.

With that we decide to loose the group instead of viewing the run down county house. You run behind me and have a little giggle at the excitement of the moment, and gaze into the distance as you think about what may occur. As you run through the long grass on the other side of the lake, you loose sight of me, at that moment you feel a tug at your left arm, as I drag you down into the grass with me, your breathing heavy from the running and the slight shock. I roll on top of you as I lean down to kiss you, our tongues find each others, but only briefly as you push away, yet to still catch you breath fully.

I reach up under your summer dress and begin to outline your knickers with my index finger, from the waistband down and around each leg and across the join at your slowing moistening pussy. This doesn’t help you get your breath back but by the look on your face as you bit the end of your finger, you don’t care. I lift the bottom of your dress and push it up to your waist, lift your back, undo the zipper and slide the dress over your head, I catch site of your beautiful body laying there in the red lingerie that I had bought you only days earlier. I lean down and kiss you quickly but softly on the lips, and then move down to your feet. I remove your shoes and toss them away to the side, they do not interest me, what does is making my bride happy.

I begin placing delicate kisses from your ankles along your leg, to the inside of your thigh and up to your panties. I gently fold back the side to expose the neatly trimmed edge of your pussy; you shudder as I give it a small flick with the end of my tongue. I fold back the material, kiss my way across the front licking your now moist knickers, and lifting the other side give a gentle flick. I make my way up to your belly button, and begin to encircle it with kisses and quick flicks with my tongue. As I make my way up to your beautifully shaped breasts with their very prominent erect nipples, I place my right hand underneath the elastic on your panties and find my way directly to your slit. I slide my index finger in, you are so wet, and it turns me on. You let out a sigh as I rub the front wall of your pussy and massage your engorged clit with my thumb. With my hand keeping itself entertained, I move in and suck your left nipple directly into my mouth, I let it drop and without even a second past I suck it back into my mouth, this time I hold your nipple between my teeth, as I move my tongue along the underside. This makes you moan, as you tilt your head back with ecstasy as you put your hand over mine as I continue to slide now 2 fingers inside you, I can feel your clit getting bigger as you lift your hips in rhythm to my movements. As I play with your breasts and pussy I start to outline your mouth with my index finger on my left hand as out of the corner of my eye you try lifting your head to bite it like a hungry dog, but alas, all you can do I keep your eyes closed as you feel the warmth building inside of you and the hot sun beading down on the skin as the man you love is pleasuring you, in the ways that make you love him more.

I see you arch your back a little more and let out a small muffled moan. I move down so that at the end of my nose is your very wet and sweet tasting pussy. I hold your pussy lips apart as I dive in tongue first, followed by my already soaked fingers, my nose just millimetres from your sensitive clit, as I lick your moistness, I blow hot air onto it, which only further sends you off into a mixture of moaning and groaning. My fingers are exploring your hole; slowly I run my index finger down your front wall, as my middle finger follows right behind. You know have both hands on the back of my head pushing me deeper into you.

My licking and fingering becomes more frantic as I feel you arch your back and hold in your breath, you are about to cum in my mouth and I am ready. You let out a loud moan and am unable to hold my head as you fall back to the ground with your eyes still closed as wave after wave flow through your body as I continue to eat you out. I nibble at your clit until your orgasm subsides, and then make my way back to your lips by kissing a pass directly up, over your belly button, kissing each of your lovely nipples, up your neck and to your lips. You taste your own sweet juices, and try to thank me, but you are exhausted, I raise my head a few inches above yours and say

“ Happy anniversary princess.”