Um, Both, I Guess Ch. 01

Story Info
Slow, b/c real sibcest takes time.
3.8k words
4.18
46.8k
67

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jensbro
Jensbro
126 Followers

Um, both, I guess - 1: I notice my sister, Jenny.

TAGS: brother, sister, romance, incest, first time, teen

Overview of this chapter.

I have noticed my sister. I get to see her cunt hair.

***

Real incest doesn't happen overnight. I know they all the stories make the same claim, but this is an eleven twelfths true story in 45,000 words about sexual experiences between me and my sister when we were teenagers. This is a detailed story with long descriptions about the rest of our lives in between the sexual activity. This is because that's how it actually happened. But, once we got started we sure did have a lot of fun.

This isn't one of those stories where the sister says 'Hi, big brother want to fuck me?' in the first paragraph and by the second paragraph their parents have joined in. Yes, we did fuck but our parents never knew, much less joined in.

The events actually happened, mostly in the order I have written, but not always as close together in time. Naturally I have reconstructed the dialogue and reconstructed my thoughts. Seriously, I had other things on my mind than committing our words to memory.

*****

My name is Ian. This story starts when I had just turned 18 and was a senior at high school and I lived with my sister Jenny and our parents in a 3 bedroom house in the western suburbs of Sydney, Australia. Our mum was a primary school teacher and Dad was a shift supervisor at a car plant. I was a pretty average boy. Not tall, not short, not muscly. I didn't get bullied and I had some good friends. I was not super smart but I wasn't dumb either. Like all teenage boys I was perpetually horny and I wanked a lot.

My sister Jenny is only 10 months older than me and we always considered ourselves as 'almost twins'.

Jenny was actually in the same year as me at school. Short version: As kids we had lived in a small country town, hours and hours drive from anywhere. She got an infected cut that turned to blood poisoning. It was made worse an infected blood transfusion at the tiny local (2 hours away) hospital.

Net result was that she lost 6 months of school and everyone decided to hold her back a year. Since the school was only two rooms anyhow, with kids all mixed in, it hadn't made her lose her friends. After a year to recuperate, our parents left the farm - it was in trouble from the 'Big Dry' anyhow - and moved back to Sydney. (Where our parents were originally from).

Like lots of people in Sydney, we are mongrels and have Scottish and Greek heritage. We have what mum always called 'olive' skin colour. Jenny's chin is narrow and juts forward. She is pretty skinny and her jeans need a belt because her hips are so narrow. In summer she gets freckles on her nose. Until a few years ago she was a total tomboy and most strangers always assumed we were brothers. It wasn't till we hit puberty that the differences became obvious.

Jenny is athletic and, even though she is a girl and only a little older than me, she can run faster than me. We have always got on pretty well as far as it goes for a brother and sister. I have stuck up for her at school a few times and been the big (but younger) brother. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that most of the time we actually liked and respected each other.

Her brown hair was longer than mine but not by much. Jenny has really dark eyes that lots of people commented on. My sister has a much narrower face than mine and this makes her cheekbones stand out. She has mum's tiny upturned nose and I got Dad's enormous roman hooter. (Umm that means 'nose' for any 'merkin readers, not breasts).

Unsurprisingly, as almost twins, we were close and we definitely got on better than most other brothers and sisters of similar ages. We'd had a rocky patch as puberty hit and we each wanted to 'find ourselves'. But by the time this story starts we had gotten back to tolerating (mostly) or even being best mates (occasionally). It was blindingly obvious that Jenny was more socially developed than me. I had a plenty of friends but only one seemed as close to me as the half dozen or so best friends Jenny had.

I mean, I liked Jenny so it was no surprise that other people liked her too. When I lay in bed at night wanking, it had shocked me that Jenny had featured in my masturbatory fantasies a few times. I didn't intentionally think of her and she had started out mostly as a sort of pimp for her girlfriends. Then in my later fantasies she had started watching while she masturbated.

But I need to be clear: I was pretty hazy on exactly what that meant. I certainly wanked and I'd heard boys talk about girls 'doing themselves'. I imagined it had something to do with pushing things into their cunts. Turns out, at least as far as Jenny went, that I was mostly wrong. But it still excited me to think of my sister getting one of her sexy friends to dominate me and teach me about sex while she herself was turned on watching me in action.

It took her best friend coming on to me for me to admit that what I felt for my sister went further and to start to accept that I preferred the idea of sex with my sister over sex with her friends. This wasn't just because she was the only girl I talked to. Or because she is the only girl I ever saw even partly undressed.

It was because I actually got off on the whole idea of how naughty it was to want to sexually submit to your sister. This idea of submission came naturally because I was quite shy and Jenny was bouncy. She was always the natural boss and I was happy to let her tell me what to do.

The first time I had seen my sister Jenny's tits and noticed them in a sexual way was just after I had turned 18. It was on a Saturday morning after she had one of her best friends, Leanne, over for a sleepover. Jenny and Leanne shared a birthday and had met at primary school.

Jenny and Leanne were sitting on the couch in sleeping bags held up under their armpits while watching TV. They both leaned forward to grab at the remote, bumped each other and, let their sleeping bags drop. Leanne was wearing a very flimsy camisole and I could see her nipples very clearly poking up. Leanne's breasts were quite large - though I already knew that. We made eye contact and I could have sworn she winked at me.

I was flustered and flicked my gaze over to Jenny. Jenny was watching me watch Leanne had not pulled the sleeping bag back up. Jenny was not wearing anything on top and I could see her bare breasts. My sister's breasts were not very big - maybe only a handful.

Oh! Suddenly I realised how much I wanted to check that. The upper surface was curved down, like a ski-jump, and not up, like a ball. The bit around her nipples was a dark brown and her nipples had stuck out and there were lots of smaller bumps all around the nipples. Leanne's tits were much bigger and seemed to stick straight out. I noticed all this in the quarter second or so I had to observe before Jenny shouted at me to get lost. I had gone straight to my room and then wanked until I came - twice in the space of a few minutes.

The next time Leanne stayed over, probably a few weeks later, I had been sitting with them in the lounge, watching a video, before bed. They were bundled up in their sleeping bags because it was traditional for sleepovers to actually happen in the lounge. I was just sitting on the couch with a blanket.

The movie was 'The Blue Lagoon' (1980 version) - google it now so you know what I mean. And I have to say I was finding it pretty steamy and was happily daydreaming - alternating between imagining being on an island with my sister or with Leanne.

Mum didn't like the idea of eating while watching. Years ahead of her time, she said it would make us fat and lazy. So she paused the video so we could have a snack before she went to bed. While mum was bustling around at the table, and out of earshot, Jenny and Leanne turned the conversation to what boys knew about girls.

We had just passed the menstruation scene in the movie - where neither character knew what was going on - so it was a natural topic. But I got very embarrassed and it was obvious I knew almost nothing. They both giggled about having to teach me and began whispering as soon as I left the room to get the food - which I did to hide my growing erection.

I sat through the rest of the movie with a total boner. And it didn't escape my notice that both Jenny and Leanne had at least one hand inside their sleeping bags at all times and that there was an awful lot of slow rustling and subtle arm movements, and lots of whispers and giggles.

If you have never seen this movie, I can only ask that you read a plot summary and imagine me watching it with my hot sister and her hot friend. Briefly: boy and girl wrecked with caregiver on a tropical island. Caregiver dies, boy and girl grow up and discover fucking.

Until this movie my 'set up scene' for how I would find myself having sex had come from The Diary of Anne Frank. We had read it last year at school, and there was a bit that had sounded really erotic to me. Anne says she was getting to know Peter and she had told and showed him all there was to learn about girls and he had returned the lesson. I have since found out that Anne Frank's uncle edited the diaries before publication and I now wonder just how explicit she'd been to Kitty.

I loved the idea in Anne Frank that they were effectively prisoners but now The Blue Lagoon offered a picture of a much sexier way to be prisoners. That night I started to develop a combined fantasy. Instead of both having total innocence and mutual learning, I had a fantasy that my sister would teach me all about our bodies. I also added Leanne - both her and my sister teaching me about sex and a girl's body.

I wanted Jenny to show me things about my own body - because as a girl I thought she had access to magic knowledge to about boys. It was years before I realised this was because girls talk to each other about intimate things without telling (very many) lies - unlike boys.

To understand this next bit, I need to explain a bit about our school. Jenny and I went to the same high school and we had to wear a uniform. Most high schools in Australia back then had a uniform (different in spring/summer to autumn/winter).

The girl's summer uniform for our school was a dress-like thing that buttoned down the front to the waist and flared into a pleated skirt. It was a sort of light green tartan, with thin white and black lines a few thick dark stripes dividing the light into squares. [If I am any more accurate someone will recognize the pattern and know which school I mean].

The girls' uniform included knee length white socks with a frilly bit at the top. The junior boys' uniform was grey cotton shorts, a dark grey shirt and knee length grey socks with a couple of coloured bands at the top (the exact colours are unique to the school).

The very next week after watching the Blue Lagoon, I walked past Jenny and Leanne at school. This wasn't one of their usual spots and they both were sitting on the ground, backs against a wall and both had their knees drawn up to their chests. To do this modestly the girls would push the front of the skirt down between their knees and hold it there - the opposite of spreading it out like an apron to hold things.

As I approached they nudged each other. As I'd walked past and started to say 'Hi', Leanne had slowly opened her knees, spreading the skirt of her dress so I was able to see her panties - brief style white cotton, lace trim.

Leanne made eye contact and said 'Hi Ian, just looking round are you?' Then she lowered her gaze to my crotch before very slowly closing her knees. But she did this without tucking the skirt back between her knees so if I looked down I could still her panties.

I part turned my head in embarrassment and noticed that my sister Jenny was looking at my crotch as well. I absolutely knew that Jenny knew what Leanne had done. But what were they up to? Did Leanne fancy me? Why was Jenny looking at my fast growing erection? (In fairness, at that time it seems I was seldom without an erection).

I muttered something about being in a hurry and left them. I quickly went into the toilets and stood in a stall and started to jerk myself off. But then, at the moment of climax, instead of Leanne, whose panties I had just seen and who seemed to be coming on to me, it was a mental picture of my sister opening her legs for me that made me cum. I was a little surprised.

And so it dawned on me for really the first time that, not only was I sexually attracted to my sister, I was more sexually attracted to her than to another good looking girl who was (I hoped) making a pass at me. Looking back, I now wonder if my obsession with my sister cost me a few fucks at school. But never mind, as you will read, I didn't do too badly out of my obsession with my sister.

Now that I realised how much I fancied my sister I wanted to, umm, well, see more of her. Dress standards were always pretty relaxed around the house nobody cared if the towel dropped for a few seconds after a shower. Dad never wore anything to bed and would swan around in a loosely tied dressing gown. I wore a long t-shirt and boxers, and Mum and Jenny both wore a long t-shirt and panties. Lately in the mornings it was common to see both Jenny and Mum in panties and a t-shirt as they moved around the house.

My chance to look at her came soon enough. I was lying on the floor watching TV and she was sitting on the couch wrapped in a towel after a shower. The towel only reached to mid-thigh because she had it up high over her breasts. Her breasts weren't big but they were impossible to miss if you know what I mean.

Anyhow, Mum was always telling Jenny to sit with her knees together but Jenny always said it was stupid and uncomfortable so as usual she was sitting forward on the couch and had her legs apart. I knew I had a good chance to look between her legs so I waited until an ad break and I heard her pick up a magazine and lean back. I stole a quick glance behind me.

Wow. Jenny had kept her feet flat on the ground and kept her knees apart and now I could see right up between her legs and Oh My! Though it was shadowy, I could see my sweet sister Jenny now had a hairy cunt! I had recently seen my sister's tits and now I had seen her hairy cunt - that was exciting. It made some sense too. From Health Ed at school I knew in theory what was involved with a girl's periods and puberty in general - hair and blood. But the dumb cross-section pictures in the book always showed the boys and girls without pubic hair.

I'd hardly seen anything - just a thatch of curly hairs in semi-darkness, but later that night I replayed the vision a million times as I jerked myself raw. And it gave me a few ideas for my next 'wankathon'.

My wankathons happened whenever I was alone in the house for an hour or two. Our parents went to a folk music club straight from work on Fridays and didn't get home till late. They previously used to drag us along but they were cool enough to accept it wasn't our thing and when we became seniors at school we were allowed to stay home ourselves.

And then, once Jenny's dance classes switched from Saturday morning to Friday afternoon, I was on my own for almost 2 hours, till Jenny came home, and then we walked or rode our bikes to a one of the takeaway places to get dinner.

After locking the front door the first thing I do is raid the laundry bin and find some panties and a bra of hers and then go straight to her bedroom. I'm pretty sure that every teenage boy with teenage sister has worn her panties at least once and Jenny's panties were a major turn on for me.

When she was younger Jenny did ballet dancing and was still very flexible. By the time of this story, Jenny had given up the ballet but still did 'modern dance' and because she practices in her room, the floor is mostly bare. There is a sheepskin rug in the corner furthest away from the door. As well as the dressing table mirror, there is tall wardrobe mirror, lying on its side along the foot of a wall so she can watch her feet.

The only other thing on the floor, apart from the bed and a combined dresser/desk, is a clothes basket. To help us keep the floor clear mum gave us each a laundry basket for 'clothes that have been worn but can be worn again'. Jenny is pretty careless with the clothes and randomly crumples them in. So long as I am careful I can raid both the basket in her room and the main laundry room basket.

Many of my fantasies are about me being submissive, so one version of my routine was to lie down on Jenny's floor, on the sheepskin rug, holding the panties wrapped around my cock in one hand as I imagined all the humiliations the girls at school should force upon me. I imagined being made to wear panties and a dress and put on a wanking show for them. In my hubris I imagined that girls would be just as obsessed at seeing a boy wank as I would be about seeing a girl wank.

I have absolutely no idea how a girl wanks. The Penthouse pictures and letters are all clear that women rub their clits sometimes, and like having their clits licked for a bit, but they all - even the lesbians - really prefer having something up their cunt. Cock or cucumber. I suspect that the letters are not entirely accurate and I think that if a clit is a tiny penis then girls probably tug on it or rub it. Doesn't matter, my point is that I'd really like to see that.

As I imagine this, I am franticly rubbing my cock wrapped in a pair of Jenny's worn panties and it never takes long before I cum. Each time as I wipe the cum from my fingers I tell myself I will slurp up my cum from the gusset of Jenny's panties- it think this would be a wonderful humiliation for the girls at school to force upon me - but I find that once I have cum the desire to drink it leaves me (until I am in bed that night and wank again). I have licked my fingers clean a few times but never really get off on the taste of my own cum.

Afterwards I rinse the panties out in the kitchen sink, wring them nearly dry and slip them back into the main laundry bin. This is always pretty risky but I usually put them under a wet towel that can explain the wetness. And anyhow, I have seen that Mum just tips the basket into the machine (a top-loader). I was always very careful to put everything back in Jenny's room exactly as I found it and I was sure she never suspected. (I was wrong as you will read later).

Our parents had been hippies and they had odd ideas about discipline; if one child mistreated another then they had to be that persons 'helper'. For matters bought to our parents' attention, that meant doing the other persons chores. If our parents were not around we played the game to our own rules and called it 'Master and Slave' or 'The Game'.

To begin with it was pretty simple. One of us would put their arm or whatever in the way of the other person and say 'Oh you punched me! You have to be my slave'. Then we'd make each other do things like minor chores or make a snack for both of us. We both got a kick out of bossing the other person round and being bossed around and we slowly moved on to a more intimate game of forfeits where one told the other to 'do' something and they did it. Jenny initiated this phase and was usually the 'master' but I was a very willing participant and was not always the slave.

It is only in retrospect that I see that right from the very start Jenny had been encouraging a sexual tinge to our games. For example, because Jenny was a bit of a slob she would get me to clean up in her room for her. All ok so far, but at some stage she got me to pick up her clothes. After a few sessions I realised she was deliberately leaving her panties and bra on the floor for me to pick up.

Jensbro
Jensbro
126 Followers