Um, Both, I Guess Ch. 06

Story Info
Sis gives detailed anatomy lesson. I kiss her tits and arse.
3.7k words
4.49
21k
20

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jensbro
Jensbro
126 Followers

So far:

I fancy my slightly older sister, Jenny. It seems mutual. We have played a clothes swapping game. She wanted to watch me wear more of her clothes and wank while she fingered herself underneath a blanket. Jenny played with my cock and we told each other our fantasies. Mine are about being dominated. Hers was about watching me have sex with another boy - and it made me cum in front of her.

We swapped underpants and met up during lunchtime at school to show and tell. When we got home she asked me to wank for her and gave me a female anatomy lesson.

*

Overview of this chapter:

My sister Jenny is giving me a detailed anatomy lesson and shows me everything. I kiss her arse and then she wanks while I tell her about jerking off with a male friend.

*

I was starting to pant. Jenny stood up and with the same practiced roll she pulled my underpants down to her knees and stepped out of them. Even now I don't really understand why she did it but Jenny opened her legs and using the fingers of one hand she spread the lips of her cunt wide. Jenny's cunt was a bright pink - most of the porn photos I had seen showed darker flesh, more like the colour of raw steak. I wasn't really sure what bit was what bit. It was sort of sweaty (with what I now know to be vaginal mucus).

Jenny picked up a hand mirror. (The mirror was part or a fancy set that included a hairbrush. Not to put too fine a point on it, I had always wanted to use the hairbrush improperly and ram the handle up my arse but I had always been too scared about making it smell so I'd always used my own hairbrush). She angled the mirror so she could see her cunt. I'd never thought about it before but I now realised that while I could see and handle my cock several times a day, girls could never directly see their own cunts.

I said this to Jenny and she nodded approvingly. I was quickly realising that me noticing the little disadvantages faced by girls was important to Jenny. In the years since I have gained a lot from making this a habit in and genuine and honest way.

'Yes, I sometimes sit in front of that mirror', she said, pointing to the dancing mirror on the floor.

'I do the splits and look at myself.'

'Wow, I'd like to see that someday.'

'No need, Jenny grinned, 'this is a better angle and you'll see more. Hand me the small mirror.'

I picked up a small hand mirror and gave it to her.

'Do you want to see more of my cunt?'

'More, please Jenny.'

A few moments ago, as if we had been talking about the weather my sister Jenny said

'Do you want to see my vagina?' ...She'd told me her vagina was actually internal and I was looking at her vulva.

There was a twist of flesh at the top of her vulva that looked a bit like a cross between a zit and my nipple. I guessed this was the fabled 'clit'. I asked if it was and she gave me a scornful look that told me I was sort of right. Somehow, I didn't recall any pictures in dad's mags that more clearly showed a 'peach' look - with a wee fold just poking up past the edge of her labia.

'This is actually the clitoral hood, like your foreskin [I am uncircumcised]. Underneath is the actual clitoris. A bit like your glans. But much more sensitive.'

How come she knew so much about what boy bits were called and I knew so little about girls? And seriously, *more* sensitive than my glans? Wow.

Then she told me that it got big like my dick. I didn't believe her.

'Well, clearly it doesn't get as big as your dick. But trust me, it does get erect.'

Then Jenny began in a matter of fact way to name the other parts of what until now I had always lumped together as her 'cunt'.

'Look, I'll pull back my clitoral hood. See that? That is my clitoris.' She gave it a little one fingered circular rub. 'Ahh, that does feel good. If you pay attention to how to do this I might let you do it one day.'

She angled the mirror so she could see what she was doing. I keep saying so, but once again, here was something really special. A sister showing her brother her cunt and using a mirror to watch herself. And as for touching her there...

'Oh, I would be so gentle Jenny, teach me what to do.'

'Hmm, well first lesson is that most times gentle is exactly right.'

I was a quick learner.

'But', I added, 'sometimes you want more than gentle?'

'Exactly right big brother. OK, it is really hard to see but here...'

Jenny pointed and motioned me closer with a jerk of her head, '...this clenched hole is the urethra, you know, where the pee comes out - just like your urethra'.

She reached over and lightly touched what I had always called my 'pee hole' or the 'eye' of my cock. I wondered if she knew about my obsession with female pee, quickly decided it wasn't worth pursuing now, and continued to stare in silence.

'These are the labia majora, labia means lips and majora means big', Jenny pinched her labia on either side and slightly spread them. 'And inside, see that? Those are the labia minora - the little lips.'

I could barely speak. My Anne Frank dream had come true.

'Oh Jenny, you are so beautiful there.'

Jenny snorted.

'Ha, how many other female genitalia have you seen?'

[Yes, it is true I have reconstructed most of the dialogue in this history. But in this case, those were her exact words. Not 'cunt', or 'bits', or anything like that. She actually said 'genitalia'. Not surprisingly, the wording stuck with me].

I must have also looked a little blank or at least something because Jenny then added,

'You do know that genitalia is a polite word for a cunt or cock, don't you?'

As I have said, I was only too happy to admit my ignorance to Jenny about all things sexual.

'Um, ok, I didn't know that but thanks for telling me.'

Jenny appreciated me being honest and treating her as an equal, so I continued, 'And, since I never want to lie to you, how many have I seen? Well, none in life, but I have seen pictures, and, and your genitalia are the most sexy and beautiful I have ever seen.'

'Ha. You only say that because it's the only real cunt you have seen. And it's the youngest.'

Her using the word cunt seemed so sexy and I had to admit this was an astute observation. Most porn models in these mags were, I suppose, in their 20s or 30s. That age seemed positively decrepit but the pictures opened up a world of imaginings about teachers at school because then as now, many teachers were young women.

What I mean is that the purchasers of those mags were usually older than the models but I was younger and they still aroused me. Jenny was wrong to attribute a lust for youth to me. It was just pure lust, and age of the model had nothing to do with it.

I don't think I could have articulated it to myself back then but at some level I knew she was being challenging because she needed reassurance of some sort. This meant I knew the direction my answers had to go in.

'I suppose so, but we aren't that young Jenny. We are practically fully grown.'

She let that one pass uncontested, and I continued, 'And I have seen quite a lot, I mean some pictures of umm... those.'

I wasn't sure I'd pronounce 'genitalia' without stuttering, and I sure couldn't bring myself to say the word 'cunt' to my sister, even when describing, well, even when describing her cunt. I felt it was ok for a girl to say cunt but our parents had done a good job on us and I knew it was a derogatory and demeaning term. The only problem was, I didn't know what term I could use.

'What I mean Jenny, is yours really is the nicest I have seen.'

'Really? I mean, I hardly have any hair.'

That made no sense because Jenny shaved her cunt but I wasn't about to point this out.

Jenny seemed determined to talk up the ugliness of her cunt but in a way that was hoping to be contradicted.

'And the labia are different sizes.'

'Umm I don't think most guys notice that sort of thing. But I'm pretty sure all the pictures I have seen are like that'

'Well', Jenny asked, 'how many pictures have you actually seen?'

This was getting weird. Almost all the pictures I had seen were in dad's porn mag stash. [In hindsight, I can look back are realise that, while they were commercial mags, the collection had been curated to include the least misogynistic issues. And, from hints and dropped words here and there over the years, I now think that both my parents had probably been readers.]

I explained the source of my knowledge and Jenny was alert and asked, way, way to casually for it to fool even me, 'Do you want to look at some with me?'

Hmm, let me see. Did I want to look at porn mags with my sister while we were both naked and very keyed up about sex? I nodded since I knew my voice would come out all squeaky with excitement.

I showed Jenny to the poorly concealed stash of porn mags in a brown paper bag on the lowest shelf of an overcrowded bookcase in our parents' room. I explained how I was always super careful to put them back in the same order.

'What sort of thing do you want to see? I'm pretty sure Mum looks at them with Dad, see, they are on her bit of the bookshelf.'

We both hoped this was true. I mean, clearly our parents had had sex and, despite their decrepitude, they made no secret of the fact they still did. On the other hand, it was gross to think of our parents ever fucking. Obviously Jenny and I were proof that they had done it at least twice. But I think we had both kind of hoped it had been something they had done as a duty to produce the wonderful kids that we were, and that it wasn't something they still did or had ever enjoyed. But, given the overwhelming evidence, we had to accept that they did enjoy sex.

And if they did enjoy sex, then somehow we both had independently decided it was somehow ok if they liked to look at porn together - as Jenny and I were about to do. It had never bothered me before to know that my dad had read these mags and wanked over the pictures just as I did. But it did seem a little weird to me for his daughter to be looking at the pictures.

For the first time I noticed Jenny was a lot less confident. And I specifically mean it was the first time I had really noticed it. My outlook had matured and I was able to realise that it was perfectly likely that Jenny had been nervous and unsure many times but I hadn't noticed.

On one hand I didn't want to seem like a pervert who knew every page of every magazine buy, on the other hand, I needed to quickly prove my statement that Jenny's cunt was beautiful even by porn star standards.

I began with a 'Teenagers from Holland'. This was a paperback sized mag that had lots of full length photos but only a few close ups. Nevertheless, Jenny was interested in the close ups. It was truly weird the intense look she was giving to these cunts. Not my lustful stare - but like a stamp collector checking the perforations.

It made sense. I saw and handled my cock many times a day, every time I took a piss and every time I jerked off. I know I had told Jenny guys didn't look at each other but we did. Of course I had had the couple of special friends that I wanked with and I had also seen many hundreds of dicks while standing at urinals.

But girls basically never got to see another cunt. They could only see their own cunt with a mirror and girls' toilet stalls were individual. So, I supposed the only time a girls got to see another cunt was either in porn of if she and a girlfriend were jilling off together. And, like every boy I knew, I hoped and prayed to one day be invited to watch two (or more) girls fuck each other.

Anyhow, almost immediately Jenny ran into a problem. She could not hold the hand-mirror, rub herself, and turn the pages all at once. She put down the mirror and asked me to bring over the wardrobe mirror, the one that was normally laying sideways against a wall so she could watch her feet for dancing. I dragged over the chair from her desk to beside her bed and leant the mirror against the chair. Satisfied that she could still see herself, Jenny spread her legs again. She laid the magazine on the bed between her legs so I could see it too. (I was standing beside the chair and mirror).

Next was 'Mayfair'. This was an English magazine that had 6 or 8 picture spreads (so to speak) with minimal writing. The pages were twice as large and on better quality paper. It would be a quick way to see several cunts close up.

Jenny really liked this. Not, I think, in a sexual way, but more in a confirming the variety of cunt lips sort of way. If I am honest, I had not really given this any considered thought. Oh, I had noticed the endless variety. In fact, I had simple names for some 'styles'. There were 'frilly', where the labia were more like protruding flaps. 'Slits' were just that with a tiny pea like clitoris sometimes peeking out at the top. 'Mounds' rose outwards from the groin, and so on.

Jenny was most interested in symmetry. 'Look how different the two sides are.'

When I looked I saw a woman (with big 80s hair and eye shadow) laying back with her knees over the arms of a sofa. One hand pinching a nipple, the other touching the end of an implausibly large dildo to the entrance of her cunt, but not actually penetrating. I had never paused to consider that her labia were not evenly matched. I said so, and Jenny looked over to my cock.

My cock, like most cocks, is not straight. When erect, there is a short section below the glans that curves a little to the left. I'd always known this and thought nothing of it. The cocks of guys in the porn mags were usually painfully long.

Of course I'd looked at porn (including some of these very mags) with friends. On the few occasions we'd talked about the cocks, it had been to observe that the guys were clearly rarities and especially well hung. We confidently observed that the big cocks looked painful to own and were probably painful on their partners and that therefore women would fall over themselves to get their hands on our more normal cocks.

On the other hand, we had always assumed that the women were representative and if we could just devise the perfect mix tape for the next party, then we too would charm a girl and get to do the same things.

Jenny took one finger and traced it wonderingly down the labia of a cropped wide-on photo while doing the same to her own labia. Then she gently pinched and rubbed her left and right labia between her thumb and forefinger. Over the next few minutes she looked at some more close ups and was clearly growing in confidence that she was normal - as I'd said.

I was hoping that we'd then move on to some of the penetrative pictures but other than the smallest of glances, Jenny turned past those pages. Mayfair at that time did favour the British fixation for big tits, especially in the classified ads in the back. Jenny reflectively hefted first on breast then the other while looking at quarter-page sized picture of a woman with breasts that were swollen and looked too big to carry. I have always preferred small tits and said so. Jenny smiled and said she was glad I did.

Then she closed the magazine and abruptly changed tack.

'Do you think you like the idea of telling or being told what to do?'

Ahh. She had seen the ads there also for 'Mistresses' with cartoon pictures of women in tight, Mrs Peel leather holding a cane [google the 1960s 'The Avengers' TV show; it was playing re-runs at that time in Sydney].

Well, it was such a redundant question that I hesitated. I mean we had established the answer to that many years ago. Jenny usually lead and I usually followed. Oh, clearly not every time but often enough that she hadn't needed to ask.

Hmm, unless she wanted reassurance on that point. I guessed it was bit like those teachers who made you answer lots of small leading questions to demonstrate that you really did know the answer. Of course this approach never worked in a test without the teacher there asking the baby-step questions, but I figured again that utter honesty was going to be the best policy.

I really wanted to be my sister's slave and have her make me do all sorts of things. I desperately told her this and said I would do anything at all. Anything. I could see Jenny was thinking over my offer and considering her power over me. I got down on my hands and knees and kissed Jenny's feet and promised I would always be her slave.

I continued to kiss her feet. Jenny was enjoying her power over me just as much as I was enjoying my sister having that power over me. She turned and told me to kiss her bum. I did. I planted a tiny peck on each cheek and she bent over slightly. I don't think she was getting pleasure from the act itself; she was getting pleasure from my debasement. And in turn, the fact that my sister was getting pleasure from my sexual debasement had me rock hard and desperate to cum.

Jenny bent over further, displaying her cunt. Ever since then I have been especially partial to a cunt viewed from behind. I finally noticed what I should have noticed minutes ago; Jenny had begun to smell funny. Not bad, but very, very sexy.

I wasn't totally sure but this just had to be the 'musky odour' the letters in Dad's magazines went on about. Good; I knew it meant she was turned on. I just didn't know how turned on and if I had known then what I know now I would have known that Jenny was very turned on and I could probably have gotten away with almost anything.

'Kiss me again'. I pecked her butt cheeks again. Her arse did not smell bad at all. Just the faint smell of her perfume - overlaid by her increasingly obvious musk. Jenny reached both hands round and rested a palm each cheek and then said 'No, pogue mahon'. 'The Pogues' were a hugely popular band at this time and their full name was Pogue Mahon, which to the immense joy of every kid at our school - meant 'kiss my arse' in Gaelic. Well if my sister wanted me to kiss her arse then kiss it I would.

Of course I'd do things differently now. But then this was all new and weird. I had long ached to be made to 'do things' and here my sister was, commanding me to kiss her arse. This time I leaned forwards and pressed the bridge of my nose at the top of her arse crack and gave her a big kiss - with my lips crossing the gap between her bum cheeks. I have to be honest; it wasn't doing great things for me as such. The real turn on was the obeying her.

Jenny slowly clenched the cheeks of her arse, squeezing my nose out of the crack, and turned around. I am so stupid but I didn't notice that she hadn't said anything about her own fantasies. Or rather, looking back I can see she did but I just didn't click to it. I was so caught up in my own world that I almost missed the significance when she said 'Have you ever watched another boy wank?'

I hesitated and she asked again.

'Yes, umm with Mike'.

She jumped up and down, excited.

'Mike!? What have you and Mike done together?'

Mike was my best friend and he had been for lots of sleepovers - like Leanne and Jenny.

I know a lot of women who are repulsed by gay sex and a lot of women who are really turned on. Jenny was one of the ones who are really turned on by the idea of watching two boys having sex and wanted to hear all about it. It made sense as the idea of lesbian sex turned me on. Oh holy fuck! If I had wanked with Mike, did that mean Jenny had wanked with Leanne? Whoa.

'You know Jenny, it is funny, that I have seen your genitalia directly but you always have to use a mirror. So I was thinking, maybe you could look at another girl? Have you ever thought about that?'

'Yes, Ian. Yes I could do that. Actually I have done that. After you tell me about you and Mike, I might tell you about me and Leanne.'

I knew it!

OK, focus. That was a promise I was going to hold her to.

Jensbro
Jensbro
126 Followers