Un-break My Heart

Story Info
More than her body betrayed him.
1.9k words
4.06
247.4k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chagrined
Chagrined
347 Followers

(Once again, thank you LadyCibelle: editor and mid-wife To Patricia51 for the borrowing of two of her creations even though she didn't know it. Sorry, they just seemed to fit.)

(Inspired by the song by the redoubtable Toni Braxton)

His footsteps echoed across the vacant expanse of street as he moved through the night. Pants, already wet from the drizzle which backdropped the night, clung to his legs with each step. The legs worked without purpose save to propel forward the body they obeyed. The hands were stuffed deep into the overcoat pockets. They had no duty at this time.

His head was held low and the shoulders were hunched against the rain. Every so often they would shiver against the cold but otherwise they remained stiff and useless. In the dim distance was a destination; a park side seat that ran parallel to the river. The dark draped body reached it and fell heavily in the seat.

A car rolled past, illuminating the body's face for but a moment and then moved on, uninterested in the story revealed there. A moment's examination would have revealed little, save a man in his late thirties, two day stubble and dark. The mouth was a thin line set against a strong chin. A somewhat aquiline nose sat beneath eyes which seemed to seek some point a thousand yards in the distance. The eyes were dark, and red rimmed and filled with a haunted pain. The mouth worked and the voice cracked. The eyes were watching a film played just for him by the maddened projectionist of his mind. The hands came out from the pockets and rubbed the swollen eyes trying to erase the images which reverberated in the blank screen mind.

On it, played a scene starring his wife, his love, the mother of his three children pushing back against a man, a stranger. Her mouth hung open and breathless. Her arms were propped against the headboard of their bed, the same bed where his three children had been conceived.

They were oblivious to him, caught up in a passion that was for them alone. He stood, unable to move, to speak, or breathe. He wanted to leave to flee the scene which played out before him but his body betrayed him as well. He stood unmoving.

Again he could see the man's cock slide easily from his wife's pussy, slick and wet from her juices. His hand came down in a slap against her ass. His wife hissed through clenched teeth.

"You like that? UMMMM… you are so slimy tonight, baby!" Again he slowly slid his cock into her sheath.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh... deeper, Ahhh, that it!" his wife groaned in reply. Her head dropped and moved from side to side as his thrusts increased.

His hand flashed again and the smack rang like a gunshot. His cock was sliding in and out easily of her well primed wetness. "Unnnn. Unnnnn. Shit this is so goddamn good. I really miss this!"

His wife's head slammed back against the thrusting pelvis as she increased her own movements. "I've missed it too. Gaaaaaahhhhh" Her breathing stopped as she pushed her ass firmly against him. "Right ….there….ahhhhhh I'm gonna cummm…ahhh" she gasped.

He couldn't tear his eyes away but his mind screamed in revulsion. The stranger pulled out just as his wife's orgasm peaked and spit into his hand. A grin spread over his face. "Time for a little back door action. You want that, baby?" His hand moved along his cock spreading the saliva over its length. She slid her body down until her full breasts flattened against the mattress. Her hands reached for the pillow and pressed it to her face.

The man moved up and positioned himself over her ass. "You love this, don't you?" he taunted. "You love this cock." He rubbed the wet cockhead against her asshole. "You love this cock, say it.'

His wife arched her back as far as she could. He knew she was searching for the cock, her desire. "Fuck me …stick that cock in my ass. I need it. " She moaned.

The man continued his torment." Say it."

His wife's hands made tiny fists curled into the pillow. "I love it. I LOVE YOUR FAT COCK FUCKING MY ASS" she begged.

Still he held back. "You love it better than hubby's?" He inquired as if asking for the time?

She arched further. "God, I'm on fire! Please!" her hand slid beneath her and she began rubbing her swollen clit.

Slowly he pushed his cockhead against the tight rim of her pucker hole. "Daddy's waiting his answer."

"Yes! Yes, I love it more than my husband's! Stick it in... I want it! Please!" her voice rasped heavy with her desire.

Satisfied, he thrust forward. The cock disappeared in his wife's ass as she gasped. "Ahhhhhhhh, yesssss.. fuck me. Take my ass!"

The stranger began a steady rhythm, sliding in and out of the round ass before him. "Ummmmm….ahhh yeah, work that ass for me, baby. Love it!"

His wife's ass slid back and forth, his movements matching her strange lovers. Her breath came in raged gasps as she took the cock deep into her bowels. She began to move her hips in a circle to add to his pleasure.

For long moments they rocked in union. The stranger was clearly in charge of the body below him, the body that the man no longer knew. The stranger reached across and massaged her breast and lightly pinched at a swollen nipple, bringing another deep moan from her. His pace and his breathing quickened as his cock began to swell, filling her more.

"Gahh ahhh! I'm gonna cum, baby . I'm gonna fill that ass with hot come in a minute if we aren't careful."

He could no longer recognize the woman who now threw herself harder against her strange lover and begged him to fill her ass with his thick cum. Before him was now an animal caught in naked lust. No pretext of respectability, no shame, only a desperate need for release.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum," the stranger grunted. With a final thrust he buried his full length in his wife's clutching ass. He watched as her head came off the pillow and her eyes rolled back. Her body was a taunt mass.

"Unnnn hunnnnnnn Ummmmm," she moaned.

Spent the man fell forward on top of her and his heaving body pushed her into the saturated mess of sweat and spent cum. The air reeked of raw sex.

"God, that was fantastic." She said.

"Love that cock, huh, baby?" he said.

"I love it. I love you." She breathed into the pillow.

The word rang out and the shape in the doorway fell back sending the partially open door banging against the wall.

Startled, the stranger looked over, recovered and smiled broadly. He leaned back, and sat on his haunches causing his cock to slip from its warm home. Even in the dim light, the cock gleamed obscenely, wet and glistening from his wife's slick pussy. "Well, well, look who's here, babe"

His wife looked over and met his eyes her lids still leaden from her intense orgasm. As they focused on him, her mouth drew in a sleepy smile. Slowly and languorously, her hands began moving up and down her lover's chest. Suddenly, her eyes flew open and she squealed. She pulled the bedspread over her hiding her nakedness from her husband's sight. Furtively, she looked from her husband to her lover.

"You weren't supposed to be here," she complained. "This isn't the way I wanted it to happen. You weren't supposed to find out this way! I.." she began.

The stranger chuckled and shrugged. "Looks the husband is always the last to know."

He wanted to scream, to lash out. White rage and crimson revulsion welled inside him. For the first time in his life he wanted too kill, to take their lives as they had destroyed his. To take her and ……

Instead, he ran.

As he fled the sound of his wife calling his name mixed with her lovers' cruel laughter.

He ran. Ran until his legs would no longer carry him and he fell exhausted against a wall thick with wet slime from the rain. He slid to the pavement and wept.

That had been two days ago and he had never gone back. Oblivious to time or need he hadn't even called to speak with his children. For him the past 48 hours had been a cacophony of emotions broken only by the desire to put an end to the pain; to hear his wife tell him it has him she loved not the stranger who had possessed her. He wanted to wipe away the sight of her passion with the dark presence which had come in and destroyed his world.

A pair of lights again swept past his shaken body. His mind was only dimly aware as an engine stopped and his figure was swathed in and an alternating red and blue flash of light. Two figures emerged and made their way towards where he sat in the wet night. One illuminated him with the beam of a MagLite.

"Hey. Are you ok, sir." A man's voice.

The other figure moved to a point to the side and behind the first. The man moved the MagLite over the figure on the seat. He looked back to his partner.

"I think this is the guy we had the BOLO on." He stepped toward the figure still molded to the park seat. "Mr. Turner? Dan Turner?"

The figure made no reply. The drizzle began to build into a steady rain. The man with the MagLite looked up and cursed. He stepped to the man on the seat.

"Mr. Turner, we are from the Sheriffs Department. You can't stay out here."

Gingerly, almost tenderly he moved to pry the figure from its home. His partner, a female came up and reached out to help. "Mr. Turner your wife has been searching for you. Come on with us. It will be all right. We're here to help. Did you hear me, sir? We are going to take you home to your wife and kids. "

They pulled the figure up and led it to the waiting cruiser. On the way the man began to shake with sobs. The female deputy looked over to her partner as they began to place the body in the back. She reached back to place handcuff on the man but her partner stopped her with a sober shake of head.

"It's department policy." She protested.

"He doesn't need those, Pat. He's too far gone to know where he is, much less to even care." Her partner answered.

As they entered the cruiser, the woman looked at her partner. "I've seen a lot in this job, but I have never seen this. Drugs?"

Her partner pulled the cruiser around and began to pull off in the direction of the hospital.

"I've seen it in the military. It isn't drugs. It's shock. Whatever he saw has totally wiped him. He needs medical treatment. Now." His foot pressed the accelerator. From the rear seat the figure began to mutter something.

"Damn. What could have done that to him?" she asked.

Her partner checked the rearview and replied. "I don't know. And I don't think I want to know. I'll bet it will be quite a while before he can tell anyone. Sometimes I hate this job. Hey, reach over and let the LT know that we found him and notify Mrs. Turner that we are taking him to County, OK? "

From the back the drenched figure kept saying the same phrase over and over to someone who would never hear.

"Un-break my heart"

Chagrined
Chagrined
347 Followers