Un-Conventional Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt rather than saw David stand behind me. He took my hand and placed it on his hard cock. I wrapped my hand around the shaft, sliding up and down gently. When I ran my thumb around the head, I could feel several drops of precum so I used my fingers and thumb and spread the slippery juices all over the head of his cock. He moaned, and I felt his cock give a lurch at my touch.

I brought the head of his fat cock to the entrance to my pussy, then rubbed the head up and down along it. I was sopping wet, so I had no doubt that he would be able to fit it all in me, easily.

I looked at Kate, wanting to be sure she was alright with David fucking me. She was watching intently, and just said, "What are you waiting for, David? Fuck her! Give my little slut that big cock!"

(I guess she answered THAT question!)

I pushed back with my hips against David, and I felt the head of his cock slip inside me. Oh, GOD, did it feel good to have his cock inside me... It has been since before I was married that I had fucked anyone but my husband, but this felt incredible. Jim has been asking if we could find another couple to play with, that he wanted to see another man fucking me, and I know now that we will do that soon!

David started moving back and forth, working that big monster further and further into my sopping pussy. I was pushing back hard against him, trying to get him deeper. He was really good, though, taking his time and not rushing it. He knew that if he just jammed that big cock into me, he could tear me up inside...

Soon, he was buried all the way in... He grabbed my hips and began fucking me with long, slow strokes. My ass was in the air, and I was leaning forward with my face buried in Kate's pussy. This was such an amazing feeling, my mouth full of pussy and my pussy full of cock...

My mouth was dancing all over Kate's mound, licking her clit, sliding my tongue deep into her, sucking on her clit... She had her hands in my hair, holding me tight against her, and was thrusting up with her hips, fucking my face, in the same rhythm as David's big cock was pounding in and out of my dripping pussy.

Kate was talking to me while I sucked her pussy. "That's it, Shellie... Suck my pussy while David fucks you! You're my little slut, you want my pussy, you want my man's cock in your cunt, don't you..."

She lifted my head up by my hair so I was looking at her, and all I could do was nod. She said, "Say it, Shellie! Tell me what you are!"

"Yes, Kate, I AM your slut! I love sucking your pussy, and I love having David's big fat cock in my cunt, love being fucked by your man!"

Kate smiled. "Mmmmm.... Such a good little slut! Now get back to work, I haven't cum yet!"

She lowered my head back between her thighs and I got busy. Licking and sucking her clit, fucking her with my finger, wanting to feel her juices flowing out onto my face. All the while, David's big cock was slamming in and out of my pussy... I loved the sounds in the room, David's hips slapping into mine, the sloshing my pussy was making as he fucked me, Kate's breathing getting ragged as I brought her closer to orgasm, Kate's moans, David's moans, my moans...

Kate had her hips off the bed, arching them forward, grinding my face into her pussy. Her juices were all over my face, and there was a big wet spot on the sheets under her hips. Her hands were clutching my hair and she was moaning, almost chanting, "Yes, David, that's it... Give Shellie that big cock, fuck her like the slut she is... Fuck my slut, fuck me, slut..."

I could feel Kate's body starting to tense, and I could tell she was close to cumming. David was fucking me with long, hard strokes, and I could feel myself getting more and more aroused. I don't often cum from just a cock in me, I usually need some stimulation on my clit, but I was VERY turned on, loving how David's big cock felt as he pounded it in and out of my sopping wet pussy.

Kate's body arched, and she was almost screaming... "Fuck...fuck... fuck..." Her orgasm hit, and I could feel her pussy throbbing around my finger, her hips grinding into my face. I know my face and hands were covered in her juices... She kept grinding away, and I kept licking and sucking her through several intense orgasms.

When she came back to earth, she spun around so her face was underneath me. She pulled my hips down, and started sucking and licking my clit like a wild woman. This was so hot, her licking me while David fucked me, and I exploded. My pussy was spasming around David's cock, and I clamped down on it, holding that big beautiful cock deep inside me. David started fucking me with short, hard strokes, and I knew he was ready to cum.

Kate started talking to him. "Yeah, baby, give our little slut that big cock! Fuck her, David, fuck her hard! Give that big cock to Shellie... Give her your hot cum, baby, give our slut your sweet cum..."

David had me by the hips, and he was pulling my hips to him as he thrust forward, driving himself as deep inside me as he could. He was definitely longer than my husband, longer than any man I had ever fucked. I could feel his head bumping against my cervix as he fucked me... Deep inside with that big cock. I clamped down with my muscles, and I could feel him tensing up. He thrust once more, then he moaned, "Here it comes, baby... Get ready!"

"Yeah, David, give me all your cum! Your slut needs it, give me all of it..." And with that his cock exploded. I could feel his hot cum as it shot out of him, deep inside me. He kept thrusting, and kept cumming. God, do I love that feeling...

When David had finished, Kate pulled me down onto the bed next to her, and rolled me onto my back. She dove between my legs and began to lick and suck my cum-drenched pussy. She slid her fingers deep inside me, then brought them to her mouth and licked them clean. The next time, I let her slide her fingers in me, then I grabbed her hand and brought it to my mouth. I licked and teased her hand, loving the taste of my juices mixed with David's. The next time, I brought Kate's hand to David, and he licked it clean.

Then she moved her head back down and started licking me seriously... Licking and sucking my clit, sliding her fingers into my pussy, cleaning me completely. I lay back and closed my eyes and got into how good that felt, with her mouth and hands loving my pussy. My hands were in Kate's hair, and my hips were pushing into her face, fucking myself on her tongue.

I felt David's hand on my breast, caressing it and pinching my erect nipple. I opened my eyes and ran my tongue around my lips. David got the hint and moved closer to me and we started kissing. I hadn't kissed a guy other than Jim in over 10 years, either...

Our tongues swirled together, and as we kissed I reached down for David's cock. I could feel it stirring already, and I wrapped my hand around it and started stroking up and down. I always have loved to play with a hard cock, and this felt amazing... Kate sucking my pussy, David playing with my breasts while we kissed, and his growing cock in my hand. As I felt it getting longer and harder, I broke the kiss and pulled it toward my mouth.

I pulled David toward me, and he climbed onto the bed next to me. I found a pillow so my head was propped up a little, then motioned for him to straddle my shoulders. By now his cock was fully erect again, and I needed to taste it... I wrapped my hand around his shaft and stroked it up and down. I looked at Kate, and she was smiling up at me from between my legs.

She said to me, "You need more, don't you, slut?"

I nodded my head and said, "God, yes! I need this big cock... Please David, fuck my mouth while Kate sucks my pussy!"

And with that I lowered my head and took David's cock in my mouth. It was bigger than any I had ever sucked before, so I took my time. It felt wonderful, my hand wrapped around the base, squeezing it, feeding it into my mouth. Flicking my tongue all round the head, tasting his pre-cum (and my juices, too!)

I worked it in until I had most of it in my mouth. David's hips were moving slowly, up and back, gently fucking my mouth. I finally swallowed all of it, his pubic hairs tickling my nose as I bobbed up and down on his beautiful big cock... His hips were moving more urgently, sliding that big hard cock in and out of my mouth, fucking it...

Kate was busy between my legs, sliding two fingers in and out of my pussy as she licked my clit. I had my legs over her shoulders, opening myself fully for her hot tongue. I felt her fingertip press against my ass, and I moaned around David's cock and spread my legs even further, telling her I needed her to fuck my ass, too. She gently worked her finger into my rear, then started sliding it in and out in rhythm with the fingers in my pussy. When she started licking my clit, too, I moaned louder and started grinding my hips against her face.

I could feel David's cock swelling in my mouth, and his balls were starting to tighten up, so I knew he was about ready to cum again. I had my hand wrapped around the base of his shaft, squeezing and stroking up and down as he fed me his fat cock.

I wanted to cum together with David, to flood Kate's face with my juices as he flooded mine with his. I reached down with my spare hand and spread my lips wider, so Kate could suck my clit. David was thrusting in and out of my mouth, and I knew he was very close. I arched my back, forcing my pussy hard against Kate's face, and she responded by slamming all of her fingers as deep into my holes as she could. She sucked my clit hard, and I exploded. She kept sucking me, and I was cumming in wave after wave.

David arched his hips forward, then said, "Here it comes, slut..."

His cock swelled even more, then erupted. I felt the first blast of his hot cum hit the back of my throat, then he pulled out of my mouth. He took his cock in his hand, and aimed it at my face. A stream of hot, white cum shot out and hit my cheek. The next blast went into my hair. Then on my chest. Then on my face. Finally, I pulled his cock back into my mouth and sucked the last few drops out.

I kept sucking, my hand wrapped around the shaft, stroking up and down. I didn't want him to get soft, I needed him to fuck me again... I kept sucking, and David kept moving his hips, thrusting in and out of my mouth. I felt him get a little soft, then start to get hard again.

I felt Kate's mouth on my body, licking off David's cum. I pulled her face to mine and we kissed deeply, I could taste my juices on her tongue, mixed with David's. I kept my hand wrapped around David's cock, squeezing and stroking it, loving how it felt in my hand.

She broke the kiss. "Now what, slut? Do you want more? Do you need David's big cock to fuck you again?"

"Oh, God, YES!!!! Please, Kate, can David fuck me again? I love how his big cock feels..."

"Feels where, slut? Tell me where you want David's big cock!"

"In my hot cunt, darling, I want David to fuck my slut cunt with his big hard cock while you watch us..."

"Mmmmmm... That's my girl! Go for it, I love watching my man fuck you, my sexy slut baby!"

I lay back with my legs spread wide. My mound was shiny with all of our juices: mine, Kate's and David's. There was a big wet spot on the bed under my hips from where my juices had run down the crack of my ass.

I still had David's stiff cock in my hand, and I pulled him toward me using it as a handle. He smiled at Kate, then kneeled between my spread thighs. I took the head of his cock and placed it at my slit, rubbing it up and down. I was sopping wet, and when he thrust forward he was buried completely in one stroke.

"Yessssss..." I moaned, and wrapped my legs around his waist.

David started slamming his big cock in and out of me, and I lay back and enjoyed the feelings. I had to admit, I loved the sensation of this stranger's big cock thrusting in and out of my pussy...

"That's it, David, fuck our little slut... Give her that cock, fuck her hot cunt!"

I was startled by Kate's voice, and I looked for her. She was sitting in the chair, her legs spread wide, one leg up on the bed next to mine. She had a large pink dildo buried in her pussy, and was teasing her clit with her fingers. She had the camera in the other hand, and was taking pictures of David fucking me.

"You love this, don't you slut? You love having my man's big cock in your hot cunt, don't you?" Kate emphasized the word "cunt."

"Oh, God yes, Kate... But it looks like you like it, too!"

"Yeah, I love it! I didn't know what I would think, but I love watching you and David together..."

David reached down and began stroking my clit with his thumb, in rhythm with his cock slamming in and out of me. My hand moved to his ass, and I spread his cheeks apart. When I pressed my fingertip against his brown pucker, he moaned and pushed back against my hand.

I was looking over at Kate, sitting there with her legs spread wide, fucking herself as she watched us. I could feel David "short stroking" me and knew he was getting ready to cum. I pulled his face down next to mine and whispered, "This time, pull out and shoot your hot cum all over my tits, okay?"

He smiled and pulled out, stroking his cock above me. I also love to watch a man pleasing himself, so being able to see both Kate and David touching themselves at the same time was an incredible turnon. My fingers were dancing all over my mound, sliding inside my sopping pussy, then teasing my clit.

Kate was working the dildo deep inside herself, and her fingers were rubbing her clit hard. I looked at her and patted the bed next to me, and she immediately moved over and lay beside me.

"This is SOOOOO hot, baby!" I whispered. I reached for the dildo and wrapped my hand around it, sliding it in and out of her. She moved her hand between my legs and started stroking my clit. I turned my face to hers and we started kissing. David's hand was a blur on his cock, stroking himself hard and fast.

All too soon, the three of us erupted at almost the same instant. David's cock lurched and a jet of his hot cum shot out and landed on my nipple. That sent me over the edge, and Kate followed right behind me. After we all caught our breath we stretched out on the bed together. David in the middle, Kate and I on either side making a "David sandwich."

We all relaxed for a while, enjoying the feeling of holding each other close, all that smooth sweaty skin. David smiled and asked, "Okay, who's ready for dinner now?"

We all laughed, and ordered room service. David was totally wiped out, but after we got some food in us, Kate and I were ready for more. David just sat back and enjoyed watching us and taking more pictures.

Kate and I spent most of the night fucking each other. It had been so long since I had been with a woman, and it was her first time. David took lots of wonderful pictures, one of my favorites was Kate and I in a 69, me on top, sliding her pink dildo in and out of her while we licked each other.

The next morning, I told Jim about my wonderful night. He was happy for me, and he wasn't upset that I had let another man fuck me. And when I told him that I wanted to find another couple, that I wanted to watch him fuck another woman while her husband fucked me, he got excited.

After I returned home, I often recalled that wonderful night. I frequently masturbate before Jim gets home from work, and that incredible night has been a frequent visitor to my fantasies.

Then, maybe a month after the conference, I got home from grocery shopping on a Saturday afternoon. Jim was sitting at the kitchen table, and he had a bunch of pictures spread out. Like I said, we often trade our pictures with other couples, so I didn't think much of it.

"Some new pictures?" I asked.

"Yeah... And they are REALLY hot!" Jim replied. "You should check them out!"

I stepped closer and looked over Jim's shoulder. It was two women in a hot 69. When I looked closer, though, I about fell over. It was Kate and me!

"Where did you get THOSE?" I asked.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? David and I went to college together. He and I have been talking about getting you and Kate together for quite a while. The conference seemed like the perfect time to do it. Are you mad at me?" He looked up at me with his best "puppy dog eyes."

"Of course, I'm not mad at you, darling... That was one of the best presents you could ever give me!" I leaned forward and hugged Jim tightly.

Jim looked at me. "So were you serious about wanting to get with another couple? Shall we invite Kate and David to come visit us for a weekend?"

"Yeah, if she can get away... I know she is married to someone beside David, won't that be a problem?"

"Well, we can make the invitation and if they can get away, I am sure they will! David has told me how hot Kate is, and judging by these pictures I have to agree... I can't wait to fuck her, while David is slamming his big cock into you."

And so we did invite them. And next weekend, they were able to get away and come visit us. We've farmed our kids out to my mom for the weekend, so we will have the entire time for just the four of us. I can't wait!

x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

As always, thanks for reading. Please rate this story, and feel free to send me feedback, tell me how this made you feel. I love to hear from my readers, especially all you sexy women out there! And like I said, constructive criticism is ALWAYS welcome, I love to hear how my readers think I could improve my writing. And if you have any suggestions for stories, feel free to share them. This story was the result of a suggestion by a reader, thanks Shellie!

Jessi

12