(Un)Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Lucas?" Erik speaks. I look over at him and turn red. He's fellating the cherry popsicle, lips obscenely red from the juice.

"Yes?"

"Bryan's in love with you."

I bite off the piece of popsicle in my mouth, and promptly choke on it. Lucas notices almost immediately and walks over to me, completely unruffled. He performs the Heimlich on me, popsicle chunk spluttering across the floor. "You okay?" he asks.

I nod, coughing a few times, and glare at Erik. I fetch a cloth to clean the offending popsicle morsel off the floor.

Lucas gives Erik a look. "Not funny."

Erik scowls. "I'm serious. I've seen the way you two look at each other."

"Erik," I whimper, my eyes pleading with him for silence.

"He's crazy about you," Erik repeats.

Lucas is frowning. "So what's your point?"

I'm backing towards the door. Erik walks over and locks it, leaning against it so I can't leave. "My point is that I don't see any reason I can't share."

Lucas blinks. "What?"

I'm speechless, despite my best efforts to form some sort of reply to that.

"You heard me," Erik says. "You like him, he likes you, what's the problem?"

"You'd share," Lucas says, deadpan.

"Only for Bryan. You're practically dating us both already. You spend as much time with him as you do with me, except for the sex. Bryan needs to get laid."

I feel dizzy. I sit down on the couch.

Lucas looks at him for a long moment, considering. "Why don't you let us talk privately?"

I think he means me, and I get up to go, but it's Erik who nods to him and steps out into the hall. I sit back down.

Lucas comes to sit next to me. "Is it true?"

I can't look at him. At last I nod. "That was really inappropriate of him."

Lucas thinks this over. "I'm not sure I agree. You never would have told me, if it wasn't for him."

I stare at him. "Of course I wouldn't have told you! You're dating my brother!"

"Your brother, who has stated his willingness to share."

"He can't be serious. You can't be serious."

"Would you be willing to share?"

I'm blushing, but I can't seem to stop staring at him. "I really don't think that's proper."

I see his mouth twitch. He's amused. "You don't think it's proper."

"You can't just date two people. That's cheating."

"Not if they both want it." He's moving closer to me, grinning. His hands rest on the couch to either side of my head. "Do you want it?"

His mouth touches mine before I can answer. I've never kissed anyone but Erik, and his lips are warm and soft on mine, and I'm kissing back, letting him deepen it without the slightest reluctance.

He shifts his weight so that he's straddling my legs on the couch, to kiss deeper, hands starting to explore up my shirt with gentle patience, not wanting to push me into anything. I've always been an easy lay after one good kiss—just ask Erik—and my hips start grinding invitingly against the crotch of his pants. He breaks the kiss and grins at me. "And suddenly you're impatient?" One of his hands strokes firmly against my groin, encouraging the erection already straining at my pants.

"Wait," I say, stopping him. He waits. I study his face, feeling frantic. "You don't mean this. I know I look like Erik, but I'm not. I'm not your type. He is."

Lucas laughs, kissing me again. "I could never mistake you for him. You're completely different, and I love you both. He fills a room with cheer, you fill it with warmth. He's fun and energetic, you're patient and calm. And you're both sweet, loving and loyal. I can go out to clubs with him, or to the opera with you. I'm happiest when it's just the three of us together. You're both my type, Bryan." He kisses me, chuckling. "Just don't tell me you're actually triplets. I don't think I could deal with three of you."

"You don't have to deal with two," I murmur.

"Don't go breaking my heart, Bryan Davies," he says to me, moving down to his knees. "I'm not letting either of you go." He flashes me that award-winning smile of his as he unlatches my fly, drawing my pants down my thighs. I lift my hips for him, eyes entranced on his face as he goes down on me, sucking my penis into his mouth and starting to bob his head around me. Where Erik had enthusiasm, Lucas has technique, and I feel myself melting as he traces the tip of his tongue over the edge of the glans, delineating each vein in my cock with slow, deliberate strokes of tongue, hot and wet along my length. He deepthroats me with ease, something Erik never had the patience to master. I did.

It's not much of a secret that I'm inexperienced, and I barely have time to blurt out a panicked warning before I hit orgasm, spurting into his mouth.

I stare, watching the muscles in his throat as he swallows. He grins at me in reply. Pulling me to my feet, he claims another kiss and patrols me back toward the bedroom.

"Do you prefer top or bottom?" he asks.

I stare. "What?"

"Are you okay with being submissive?"

I continue to stare, incomprehending.

His mouth twitches with amusement as he pushes me down on the bed and tries again. "Would you like to have anal sex?"

"Oh." I turn red. "Okay."

He's laughing as he kisses me, eyes twinkling. "You're not a virgin, are you?"

"No," I say. "I mean, Erik—" I go even more red. "Uh. I. No. I'm not."

"Do you want to use protection? Erik and I are both clean, so we usually don't."

"Uh." My brain flickers back to a safe sex lecture in ninth grade. "You mean condoms."

"That's the standard, yes." He's trying hard not to laugh.

"I don't mind." I'm the one to initiate the kiss this time, lingering contentedly. He sheds the rest of his clothes quickly, and I prop myself up on my elbows to properly stare. He's gorgeous, that was never in question, and huge. Huge. His erect cock is twice the size of Erik's or mine and curved upwards. My mouth has fallen open, remembering how much it hurt when Erik put his inside me. "There's no way that's going to fit," I tell him, staring.

"It fits in Erik," he replies. "But don't worry. We can work up to it." He kisses me soothingly, smiling. "Have you ever used toys?"

I blink. "Toys?"

"Sex toys."

"What?"

He chuckles. "Just relax. I'll show you." Getting off the bed, he digs through a drawer, pulling out a bottle of lube and a small purple plastic thing, tapered at one end and widening on the other, flaring at the very end, above a narrow waist. It looks like some kind of plastic representation of an unopened tulip bud, and I stare at it, baffled. "What's it for?"

He kisses me. "Just trust me. Get on your hands and knees."

I trust him, watching him over my shoulder, feeling my half-erect cock go hard as he slides one lube-coated finger inside me. I moan.

"Like that?" He's grinning, as he smears lubricant over the purple plastic thing, inserting it slowly into me, allowing me ample time to adjust. It's smaller than Erik's, but still uncomfortable, and I squirm against it, then suddenly gasp, bucking. The tip of it rests just against that spot Erik found inside me.

I shudder. "That spot."

"It's called the prostate," Lucas says.

I stare. "There's a name for it?"

"Sure. The thing inside you is called a buttplug."

I blush deeply. He sits down on the bed and beckons me over, arranging me to straddle his lap and keeping eye contact with me while he wraps one hand around both of our cocks and strokes patiently. Gasping, I roll my hips in time with his strokes, increasing the friction between our erections. He kisses me again, taking his time as he masturbates us both. When he stops, I whimper, watching him needily as he digs through the drawer again, choosing a larger buttplug and showing it to me. I swallow nervously, but nod. "Okay."

"Back on your hands and knees," he orders, drawing the first toy out of me and patiently inserting the larger one. Eager to please, when he sits down again, I climb back into his lap and start sucking on the head of his cock, using hungry, eager strokes of my tongue. The way he moans sends quivers through me, even though I know I'm sloppy and inexperience, taking as much of it into my throat as I can bear. He reaches beneath me, fisting my shaft with his hands, the long fingers I've been longing after for months, the calluses on the palms of his hands, gristly against my skin. The width of the buttplug inside me is maddening, stretching me uncomfortably even as it chafes irresistibly against my prostates, and I shout his name as I come, his hands pulling me close to kiss me again. He holds me as I twitch and shudder out my orgasm.

He's still hard and I'm starting to feel guilty and a little bit worried about it. Erik and I almost always came simultaneously, but now I've come twice and he's still hard.

I've only started to frown, when I notice the way he's looking over my shoulder.

I turn. Erik is standing in the doorway, staring, a high blush coloring his cheeks like it usually colors mine.

"Hello, Erik," Lucas says.

Erik grins at us. "That was amazing." He closes the bedroom door and leans back against it.

I stare at him, all too aware of the buttplug still inside me, body tingling with the aftereffects of orgasm.

"Uh," Erik says, grinning as he points to Lucas' prominent erection. "Want me to take care of that for you?"

Lucas looks to me.

I blush, starting to move. "I can go."

"Don't—" Erik blurts out. "Don't go."

"We'd like you to stay, Bryan," Lucas murmurs, pulling me close again. "Would that be okay?"

"No," I mumble, with a whimper, squirming slightly against him. "We're not supposed to—it's unhealthy. Unnatural."

Lucas smiles warmly as he kisses me. "Love is never unnatural."

Erik presses up against us, arms wound tight around my waist. "Tell me," he whispers, "have you ever felt anything more natural than right here, right now, with us?"

I close my eyes as I kiss him, and hold him like I'll never let go.

"Lucas," Erik mutters, between kisses. "Do it."

Careful not to interrupt our kiss, Lucas reaches for the lube again. I open my eyes to watch, fascinated by the sounds my brother makes when Lucas pushes a couple of fingers inside. We break the kiss for a few moments, and I'm amazed to find myself hard again, incredibly aroused by the thick dark length of Lucas' shaft as it disappears inside Erik's body.

"Okay?" Lucas asks, when Erik is completely seated in his lap, whole body crested with pleasurable shudders. He's grinning at me, kissing me, and as Lucas starts to move him, guiding his hips up and down, our hands wrap simultaneously around each other's cocks, sharing a moan between our mouths.

Caught between us, Erik babbles Lucas' name and mine, and when Erik and I spill into orgasm, sticky with come spattered across our skin, Lucas follows only moments later.

We curl up together, Erik's hand grabbing at the blankets and pulling them up, cuddled against the two of us. Hands wrap around me, caressing me and holding me tight. I drift off to sleep, knowing that this is exactly where I belong.

12