Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I sensed that Terri's orgasm subsided and I allowed my fingers to slip out of her.

"Th... thank you Tommy," Terri said in a daze, "that was... that was... the most... amazing thing I've ever felt!"

"Even better than last night?" I asked. It still bugged me that I was seemingly unable to make her cum when we made love, while I could make her orgasm with apparent ease with my fingers. But I decided to park that negative thought; she said she had still enjoyed our lovemaking the previous night, what was the point in agonising over it?

"Well," Terri mused, "maybe it was just as amazing as last night – just in a different way that's all."

I smiled.

"Either way, I'm glad you enjoyed it!" I said.

She kissed me on my cheek and then we simply hugged each other just as Beth arrived at the poolside with a couple of plates of food.

"Looks like you two could do with a hearty lunch!" She beamed.

I did the gentlemanly thing and dipped into the water to pull Terri's bikini bottoms back up and then the pair of us got out of the pool and dried ourselves off with a couple of towels and then sat down with Beth for lunch.

She had prepared us a wonderfully fresh salad accompanied with a nice crusty baguette and a bottle of crisp, chilled white wine and we sat and ate at the table under the shade of one of the several large parasols on the sun terrace. By now I was totally relaxed about being naked with Terri and my sister. So relaxed in fact, that I almost completely forgot that I was the only naked boy in the company of two clothed girls (albeit clothed only in bikinis).

"So what's in store for me next?" I asked as Beth gathered up the empty plates and glasses after we had finished lunch.

"Well, I think it's about time you had a bit of a shave, Master Thomas, you're all rough and stubbly." Beth said.

"Just you pop yourself down on the sun-lounger and Beth and I will do the rest." Terri said as she assisted Beth in clearing off the table and taking the plates and glasses inside.

So I did as I was told and laid back on the sun-lounger. I had never been shaved before; it was normally such a mundane task. When the girls reappeared they carried with them my can of shaving foam, my expensive silver-plated razor (a present my father recently bought me from Harrods for my 18th birthday) and a large bowl of water. Beth laid them out on a fresh white towel and the two girls set themselves down on either side of me.

Beth squirted a generous amount of shaving foam onto her hand and then applied the creamy white and softly scented foam onto my chin, cheeks and throat. She rinsed her hand in the water and then picked up my razor.

"Just lay still and let me do all the work." Beth said as she looked at me lovingly.

"I hope you know what you're doing." I said a little nervously, after all, I didn't want her to accidentally nick me with the razor.

"Well, since she used her own razor on me yesterday I can assure you that she's more than competent!" Terri giggled as she looked down at her groin.

"Well, having seen and felt it for myself I suppose I have to admire my sister's handiwork, so I guess that she does indeed know what she's doing!" I chuckled back at her.

So I closed my eyes, relaxed and allowed my sister to shave me.

It felt weird being shaved but at the same time it was wonderfully relaxing. Beth made short work of my stubble and in no time at all she was done and started wiping off the last remnants of shaving foam from my newly shaved chin.

"Thanks sis," I said as I stroked my now beautifully smooth chin, "I couldn't have done it better myself!"

Beth squirted some more shaving foam onto her hand.

"Pleasure to be of service, Master Thomas," Beth said with a smile, "but we're not done yet. Time to shave your boy-parts!"

"My what???" I sat up and asked somewhat aghast, "Why shave my bits?"

"If there's one thing that both Beth and I dislike," Terri said, "it's a boy with hairy private parts!"

"So, Master Thomas," Beth said as she pushed me back down, "we know how much you enjoy making us happy and it would really make us happy if you were nice and smooth."

"Oh... Okay, I guess." I said and I simply allowed Beth to continue. I supposed it wouldn't be too bad being shaved down there. After all, Terri had been shaved down there and being able to see her naked genitals in all their delightfully feminine glory was a beautiful sight indeed and if my 'boy-parts' looked as good Terri's 'girl-parts' did when they were shaved then I guessed it would be a sacrifice worth making.

So I just relaxed as Beth applied the shaving foam to my waiting genitalia.

Beth took my foreskin in her thumb and forefinger and used it to hold my penis away from the rest of my body as, with her other hand, she proceeded to shave off my pubic hair. First, she shaved the shaft of my penis until she seemed satisfied that it was suitably hairless. The sensation of her manipulating me like this and the feeling of the head of the razor dragging over my most sensitive skin was hard to describe. It was, however, wonderfully erotic and it came as no surprise to any of us to find that before long it had given me a massively firm erection. Then her attention shifted to my scrotum.

It took Beth far longer to shave my scrotum than it took for her to shave my penis. The many ridges and folds of my scrotal skin meant that it was all too easy for stray hairs to escape the onslaught of the razor. She was also conscious not to accidentally cut me with the razor so she shaved me as slowly and as carefully as she could. But after perhaps 10 minutes or so (it is rather difficult keeping track of time when one is experiencing such unique sensations as having one's pubic hair shaved off by one's own sister!) Beth finally seemed happy with her handiwork and she put the razor down, picked up the towel and wiped off the excess shaving foam from my now totally bald penis and scrotum.

"All done, Master Thomas!" Beth beamed.

I looked down at my newly shaved 'boy-parts'. It looked a little strange but I had to admit that it did appear to enhance the aesthetic value of my genitalia.

"So, what do you think?" asked Terri.

"Looks good I guess," I said, "At least my bits are still in one piece!" I giggled which earned me a dig in my ribs from Beth's elbow.

"Cheeky sod!" Beth grinned back at me.

"So what's next on the agenda?" I asked.

"Well, I'm going to give you a facial," Beth said, "and Terri is going to give you a manicure."

"Manicure???" I said.

"Don't worry," Terri said, "I'm not going to paint your nails or make you look girly in any way. A manicure is more than just painting your nails!"

"Yes, so just lie back and let us pamper our favourite boy." Beth said.

With a sigh, I laid back on the sun-lounger and just allowed the girls to get on with it. Beth began by rubbing my face all over with something she called an exfoliating face scrub. It felt really gritty and rough but it had a faint scent of coconut. Surprisingly, it was rather pleasant.

"This'll help open up all your pores and get rid of any dead skin cells." Beth explained.

Meanwhile, Terri had taken hold of my right hand and was working away at my fingernails with an emery board.

Over the course of the next half an hour or so Beth rinsed my face off and then applied a face mask to me and instructed me to keep my face as still as possible so as not to let it crack and fall off. Terri continued the manicure, moving onto my left hand, and while waiting for the face mask to work, Beth joined Terri and began filing my toenails with another emery board.

Terri then started using a much finer and softer emery board to 'buff' my nails, as she called it. After a while, Beth also started to buff my toenails. It felt wonderfully relaxing having these two girls working on me like this and my earlier trepidation about having a facial and manicure disappeared. However, I had a brief flash of alarm as Terri produced what looked like nail varnish but she assured me it was just a clear nail polish.

I had to admit that the end result of Terri's work on my nails looked rather good. Before, my nails were merely trimmed as I usually kept them, but after Terri's manicure my nails were smooth and even and had a healthy glossy sheen. Beth had likewise done the same to my toenails. Eventually, Beth washed the face mask off of my face leaving it feeling soft and smooth and feeling wonderfully refreshed.

"And now," Beth announced, "Time for the piece de resistance, an all-over body massage!"

"Just lay flat on your tummy and Beth and I are going to give you the most soothing, relaxing and sensual massage you've ever had." Terri said.

In actual fact it was to be the first massage I'd ever had. But I didn't want to correct her; it would've ruined the moment somewhat. So once again I did as I was told and laid down on the sun-lounger on my front.

Beth took the final item from the bag they had brought back from the village, it was a glass bottle filled with a golden coloured oily liquid. I watched as first Beth and then Terri, applied a liberal amount of the liquid into the palm of their hand. In unison, they started to massage me; Beth worked on my legs and feet, Terri on my arms and my back. The massage oil felt wonderfully soft and sensuous and had a zesty, citrus scent to it. If I had any unease that the girls had chosen a massage oil that was too girly and flowery it was instantly forgotten about.

Time, at that point, seemed to have lost some of its meaning as I lay there naked on the sun-lounger with the two girls caressing and kneading my body. The feeling of ecstasy was ramped up as the two girls then turned their attention to my buttocks. I could feel them spreading my cheeks apart and drizzling the massage oil down my buttock cleft towards my anus.

I was feeling so utterly relaxed at the feel of the girl's hands on my back, arms, legs, feet, bottom and shoulders that I almost fell asleep at one point. I had no idea how long they had been massaging me like this and quite frankly, I didn't really care! All I knew was that the feeling was utterly divine and I wanted it to last forever.

Beth's voice however, brought me back to my senses.

"Up onto your hands and knees please, Master Thomas." She instructed.

It was with a little reluctance that I did as she told me. Terri settled herself on her knees on front of me and started stroking my upper arm as she looked me in the eye.

"You'll like this!" Terri said with a grin.

Once more I felt my buttocks being parted and more of the scented massage oil dribbling down between them. I felt some pressure on my anus and suddenly I knew where this was going. I couldn't help but gasp as I felt Beth's finger force its way into my rectum.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed, "Oh ho-oly fffuckk!!!"

Beth wiggled and twitched her index finger around inside me and I felt her applying pressure to my prostate. I had been fingered there before of course, usually by Terri, but never before with such zeal and with so much force. It felt sensational!

Beth kept this up for quite some time, using her other hand to gently smooth and caress my buttocks and occasionally going down between my legs and stroking my newly-shaved scrotum. Terri meanwhile, simply remained where she was, content to kneel before me and gaze upon the sight of my face contorted in the throes of sexual bliss.

It was of course inevitable that all this would result in a powerful orgasm. The combination of Beth's finger working my prostate and her other hand massaging my testicles brought me to the brink. There was no going back now – I was about to cum... massively.

"Oh shit! Ohhh shhhhit!" I gasped and panted as I felt my orgasm begin. "Ah! Hah!! HAH!!! OH FUCK! OH HO-O-OLY FUCK!!! NNNNGGHHH!!!!!!"

I could feel my penis throbbing and my rectal muscles clenching around Beth's finger. It was an utterly amazing orgasm that seemed to last longer than any other I had ever experienced. It seemed like ages before it finally subsided and Beth stopped her manipulation of my prostate.

"Oh Beth!" I said as I looked back at my sister, "That was in-fucking-credible!!"

I looked towards Terri whose gaze was by then aimed squarely down towards my penis. Following her gaze I saw something I had not expected to see.

"What the hell?!?" I exclaimed, "I... I didn't cum!"

It was true, there was not a trace of any semen to be seen anywhere, just a long dribble of precum dangling from the tip of my penis down onto the towel that had been placed onto the sun-lounger.

But I had cum... I had definitely felt it! So what the hell had happened?

"It's ok Tommy," Beth said calmly, her finger still buried in my rectum, "it was just a dry orgasm, that's all."

"Dry orgasm??" Terri said.

"Yes, you see," Beth explained, "a boy doesn't have to ejaculate in order to have an orgasm. It's just that normally orgasm and ejaculation happen to a boy at roughly the same time."

"So, if Tommy hasn't ejaculated... does that mean..." Terri said.

"He can have another dry orgasm straight afterwards?" Beth completed her friend's query. "Well, let's find out shall we?"

And with that, she started once again to twist and wiggle her finger around inside me.

Just as predicted, it wasn't long before I once again felt myself approaching the brink of orgasm. Such was the level of pleasure I was receiving I became quite incoherent, almost as if I was speaking in tongues. I wanted to exclaim just how much I was enjoying myself but it came out of my mouth as a stream of gasping, gabbling and incomprehensible gobbledegook. I think the girls got the message though!

Once again, the sensational feeling of orgasm took hold of me once more.

"Oh B-B-Bethhhh!!" I cried, "I'm c-c-cu cummminng!!" and once again I felt my muscles tighten around Beth's finger and my penis begin to twitch and throb.

I looked Terri in the eyes as my orgasm washed over me. Her eyes looked back at me, she wore a compassionate, almost motherly, yet at the same time fascinated expression on her face as she watched my own visage frozen, my mouth gaping and gasping, as my second orgasm in quick succession took over my whole being.

Once again, after it subsided there was not a trace of any semen to be found, just more of my prostatic secretions dribbling from my penis. As promised, it had been another dry orgasm.

Terri then asked if she could have a try and after some coaching from Beth as to the correct technique to use, she delivered me to a third, and then fourth orgasm, all in the space of only ten minutes or so. It was all too much for me however, and after the fourth dry orgasm I couldn't support my own weight anymore and I collapsed onto the sun-lounger.

Terri removed her finger from my anus and Beth helped me to lie on my back.

"Well, time to do your front now, Master Thomas." She said as she once again applied some massage oil to the palm of her hand.

Once Beth had handed her the bottle, Terri started to drizzle the zesty oil all over my chest and in a matter of moments both girls were massaging me all over once again. I was delirious with contentment at the feeling of Terri and Beth's hand working over my arms, legs and torso.

Several minutes passed as the two girls massaged me into a state of blissful post-orgasmic relaxation. Once again I lost track of time. It was only the feeling of a cooling breeze on my naked skin which indicated to me that the heat of the day was now gradually subsiding and the sun was beginning to set.

Of course, the girls couldn't resist temptation for too long before they started to work on my penis. I gasped once again as the slippery oil coated my testicles and the shaft of my penis and I was brought back to full consciousness in a flash. Terri took a firm grip of my penis and pulled my foreskin as far back as it would go and she held it there as she dribbled some more massage oil directly to my now exposed glans. Beth meanwhile was gently caressing my testicles once again, rolling them around in her hands, cupping them, stroking them, tickling them and gently tugging on them.

"Ho-oh!" I gasped as I felt Terri start to masturbate me, directly on my by now hyper-sensitive glans.

"Come on Master Thomas," she said softly and almost matronly, "time for you to release all that pent up semen."

"Y... yes m... mistress!" I gasped back at her.

"Good boy," she smiled, "I want you to give us all the cum you have so that Beth and I can taste your pleasure."

Hearing her say those words was the final trigger and I crashed over the precipice and once more fell into the throes of a truly electrifying orgasm.

"Hah! Hah! Hah! Ha!" I panted, "Oh shhhitt!! Unnggh! Unnnnngggghhh!!! UNGGGHH!!!"

My penis throbbed and pulsed, my testicles withdrew into my body as they prepared to discharge their precious load and my whole body tensed in preparation for the final push towards my now inevitable ejaculation.

"Good boy!!" both girls said in unison as finally my semen was expelled with great force and intensity from my penis. Instantly, the two girls burst into laughter as the first blast of my semen splashed right into my face.

Several more blasts followed of gradually lessening ferocity, all ending up all over my chest and tummy. Terri milked the remaining drops of semen from my penis, seemingly determined to make me deliver as much semen to her as I possibly could.

I was now in a total daze of post-orgasmic contentment in the gathering dusk. Terri released my now softening penis from her grasp and I became aware suddenly of the girls tongues lapping my chest and belly as they licked me clean of as much of my semen as they could. It was a peculiar sight to behold, it was as if I had produced some kind of divine ambrosia for them to suckle on - a nectar of temptation that they were powerless to resist.

I simply placed my hands on the top of their heads and softly stroked them as they licked me.

"Thank you girls," I said softly, "Thank you for everything! This has been the most enjoyable pampering I've ever had."

"It's the only pampering you've ever had!" Beth giggled back at me as both girls ceased their licking.

"Yes, but I doubt that any other pampering by anyone else could ever top what you two have done for me today." I said with total honesty and I kissed the tops of the girl's heads before falling once more into a doze of contented satisfaction.

Some time later I came around and found myself wrapped in soft and fluffy white towels, the remaining massage oil having been dried off me. It was dark now and there was a chill in the air. I could hear the girl's voices inside the villa and it took several moments for me to come round fully back to wakefulness.

Terri came out onto the terrace, now dressed in jeans and pink short-sleeved blouse.

"Well, welcome back to the world!" she grinned.

"Sorry, I couldn't help falling asleep," I said with a yawn, "it was all so relaxing and... and..." I struggled to find the right words to sum up how it had all felt, "euphoric and... and... utterly incredible!"

"Well, we think you earned it after last night," Terri said as she looked down at me with a smile, "How are you feeling now? All those aches and pains gone?"

I sat up, took her hand and pulled her down towards me.

"I feel like fantastic!" I said and kissed her softly on the lips. Her mouth opened and our tongues danced together.

"I hope you've got one of those for me!" came Beth's voice as our lips parted.

"Of course I have!" I said as I stood up. The towels fell off as soon as I was on my feet revealing my nakedness once again.

I kissed Beth with equal tenderness and passion as I had with Terri.

"Thank you again, both of you" I said to both girls once our kiss came to an end, "I'll never forget today as long as I live. I feel like a new man!"