Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth stirred from her slumber at about 3:30 in the morning.

"Mmmmm...." She said as she came around to consciousness, "Oh Tommy... I need you... sooo horny... I need you inside me. Please baby... make love to me."

"Sure, whatever." I sighed loudly as I pulled my underwear down once more, "Just do me a favour and pull my pants back up when you've finished with me, okay."

This statement roused Beth suddenly to full alertness.

"What did you just say?" she said as she sat up and stared back at me.

"Nothing," I said, "ignore me, I was just being stupid."

"No," she said, "something's wrong. What is it?"

"It's nothing." I insisted.

"Am I... have I been... taking advantage of you?" she said, "If you ever feel like you don't want to make love you only have to say -- I don't want you to feel that you have to be at my beckon call to service me... or Terri for that matter... whenever I, or Terri demand it. As if we're taking you for granted."

"It's not that." I said sadly.

"Then what is it then?"

"It's... complicated."

"What's complicated?" Beth asked, "Come on, you're my little brother. Okay, only by half an hour, but I love you more than you could possibly know and it hurts me to see you upset."

I sighed and tried to turn away from her to conceal my tears.

"Tommy, please." She said as she turned me over, her eyes widening at the sight of my tear-stained cheek, "You can tell me -- you can tell me anything."

A sudden flash of realisation flashed across her face.

"Is it... is it... Jenny?" she asked, "I know she's a very good looking girl, quite frankly I wouldn't blame you if you found her attractive."

"It's not Jenny." I said, "I mean, she's gorgeous but she's no match for you."

"Then what is it that's bothering you?" Beth implored.

I weighed up what to say. Should I admit to her what was causing me so much emotional turmoil? Should I just forget about it, force her down on her back and fuck her brains out? Should I run out of the room and just keep on running until I could run no longer?

Beth made my decision for me.

"Come on... NO SECRETS remember?" she said, "Whatever it is, however scary or horrible you think it is, I want you to know that I will ALWAYS love you with every single cell in my body. All I want is for you to be happy."

I sighed heavily once more.

"Now come on," she implored, "what is it?"

"It's..." I said hesitantly, "It's... It's..."

"It's what?"

I sighed heavily again; this was proving to be very hard to admit.

"It's Alex." I said finally.

I winced and braced myself for what I was sure would be an enraged firestorm of disgust from Beth in full fury as her own brother admitted to her that he was a homo.

"Alex?" she gasped, "Why??"

"The other day, when we were at the cove and we were all... y'know... naked and everything. I kind of noticed that Alex is well... beautiful." I said, suddenly all the truth was pouring out of me. "Then, the other night after we came back from Monaco I dreamt that I was in the Grand Prix and he... he was there... naked. Seeing him naked caused me to crash and he rescued me from the wreckage before taking me to a quiet alleyway and... sucking my... penis. I woke up in a cold sweat and before I knew it I found myself wanking off to the mental image of him sucking me off. Then again in the changing area at the waterpark, he stripped off in front of me. He just stood there naked in front of me. He saw... he saw that I was having an erection. My God, I've never felt so ashamed in all my life!"

"Ashamed? Why?" Beth asked.

"Why??? Because I was having an erection because of seeing him naked, that's why!" I said, the tears welling in my eyes once again. "He said that it was nothing to worry about... that it happens to us guys all the time. I guess he thought that I was embarrassed about changing in such an open space with other people in there but that wasn't why I was having an erection. I was having an erection because of him. What the fuck is wrong with me Beth? I don't want to be a fucking queer!!"

"Shhh... shhhh..." Beth said as she took my heaving, tear-filled body into her loving embrace, "It's okay, Tommy-bear, it's alright."

'Tommy-bear' and 'Bethy-rabbit' were the pet names our mother gave us when we were little. Hearing Beth using my pet name transported my mind back home to the comfort of my mother's embrace.

"I... I love you Beth!" I sobbed into the comfort of my sister's bosom, a fine substitute for that of our mother at that moment, "I don't want to be a... a... disgusting, dirty homo!"

"I don't think you're a homo." She said to reassure me, "And you're definitely not disgusting. The way you make love to Terri and me there's no way that you could possibly be gay. Trust me, a girl can tell these things. You make love to us with everything you have, sometimes putting your own pleasure to one side to make sure that we are as satisfied as possible. You put your heart, soul and every effort possible to send us to orgasmic bliss time and time again. There's no way that you are gay."

"Well, then why the fuck am I getting so turned-on by Alex??"

"Well, it... well, maybe you might be... bi." Beth said.

"Bi??" I asked.

"Yeah, y'know... Bisexual."

"Bisexual?"

"A person who is bisexual is attracted to members of both sexes. There's nothing to be ashamed about it."

Beth glanced across at my Walkman on the bedside table.

"You like David Bowie don't you?" she said.

"Yeah... what's that got to do with anything?" I asked.

"Did you know that he is bisexual?"

"Really?"

"Yes, he is apparently. I read it once in a copy of the NME." Beth said.

"What... what should I do Beth?" I asked.

Beth thought for a few moments.

"I guess you need to figure that out for yourself." She said, "But always remember this; that I will always be here for you and I will love you until the day I die."

"I love you too Bethy-rabbit." I said, and I meant it with every fibre in my body. Pouring my tortured soul out to my sister had been truly cathartic -- I felt a million times better now that it was out in the open. Beth's seeming acceptance that I might be bisexual, coupled with my own reassurance that my guilt at feeling so attracted to Alex didn't change how I felt for Beth and Terri, had me feeling like I was the luckiest man alive. My heart soared at the thought of the true love I had for Beth and my erection returned with a vengeance, something that Beth noticed instantly.

"So I see." She said as she took hold of my newly engorged manhood, "Would you like me to help relieve you of it?"

"That won't be necessary." I said with a tearful smile. I laid her down on her back and made wonderful, glorious, passionate love to her until the sun began to rise and the darkness of that tortured night began to be replaced with the optimism of a bright new day. The only issue now was what to do about 'the Alex question'.

"Have you... have you ever felt... you know... attracted to boys... before we came out here?" Beth asked, as we lay in bed in a state of post-coital afterglow as the sun began to filter into the room.

"I don't know." I answered, "At least, I don't think so."

"What about when you were in the showers at school? You must've seen plenty of naked boys then."

"Well, it was kind of y'know... frowned upon y'know. We didn't used to stare at each other's private parts -- we just went through the showers as quickly as we could, got dressed and got the hell out of there. Being naked in front of all your friends, even if they are naked too, is pretty embarrassing."

"Hmm..." Beth pondered, "Surely there must be some instance in the past when you have been attracted by the sight of another male -- even if it's subconsciously."

"Maybe," I sighed, "Although I don't ever recall seeing a picture of a naked guy and thinking to myself that I would like to have sex with him."

"Is that it? Would you like to have sex with Alex?" Beth asked.

That caught me by surprise somewhat.

"What??" I exclaimed, "Me?? Have sex with Alex?? I... I... don't know."

"Well, maybe not rush into having sex or anything," Beth giggled, "but I'm guessing you'd like to do something with him, if that dream you had is anything to go by."

"I guess." I replied.

"I don't know if I was seeing things..." Beth said, "but I'm sure I've noticed him looking at you funny."

"Looking at me?"

"Yes, the other day when we were at the cove... when we were making love I'm sure I could see him watching you."

"Watching us you mean."

"No, I'm sure of it... he was definitely looking at you, not at Terri and I."

"Well, I didn't see him. My field of vision was somewhat filled with Terri's rear end at the time!"

"Well I did, and I'm sure he was watching you and not us. And then again when we were at Monte Carlo, while us girls were in one of the boutiques I could see the two of you standing outside talking to each other. He had a definite faraway look in his eyes as if he were fantasising about something." Beth said. I didn't believe what she was saying of course.

"We were only talking about pit-stop strategies and the merits of Formula 1 and IndyCar and things like that." I replied, "I didn't notice any weird look in his eye... although..."

"Although what?" Beth asked.

"Now that I think of it, I did seem to be the one doing all the talking."

"There you go then," Beth said, "his attention was definitely elsewhere then."

I remained somewhat sceptical.

"Nah..." I said, "No way. I'm just imagining things. Both of us are."

"It's a bit weird for us both to be imagining the same thing."

"We are twins Beth, who knows what kind of weird subconscious connection we have going on."

"Besides the sexual connection we have, you mean."

I pondered things over in my head for a moment.

"Beth?" I asked, "Is it possible? Do you think... do you think that Alex might be..."

"Bisexual as well?" Beth said, completing my question for me. "I don't know. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. It's a hell of a coincidence if he is. One thing's for sure though, somehow we're going to have to find out."

"You mean??"

"Somehow we have to find a way to get the two of you together and in a position where his guard is down." Beth said, "If we can get him to loosen up to such an extent that his true feelings start to come out then that might help him... help both of you really, I guess... to confront your feelings for each other."

"But... wouldn't you be angry?"

"Angry? Why would I be angry?"

"Well, because I would like to... y'know do... things... with Alex."

Beth sighed.

"No, silly! All I want is for you to be happy -- I already share you with Terri, I'm sure I could share you with Alex as well. And besides, we'll only be here for another week and Jenny and Alex will move on after that -- we need to find if there really is something between the two of you before it's too late."

Later on at breakfast, Beth suggested that we invite Alex and Jenny over for a barbecue and to spend an afternoon by the pool. Terri agreed it was an excellent idea but I could see through Beth's ruse almost instantly. The real reason of course, was to allow me to spend time with Alex and for Beth to try to engineer a situation to see if there was any way that he might feel the same about me as I felt about him. It was as good a plan as any I supposed, but I had a horrible feeling it would all go wrong. I was still unconvinced that Alex might be having the same feelings for me as I was having about him and if things got out of hand and he was offended by the whole thing it would surely ruin our friendship.

We trotted down to the village. Beth and Terri went off to find our American friends while I was put in charge of doing the shopping to buy the things we needed for our barbecue. I bought some steaks, spare ribs and chicken legs from the village boucherie, a couple of baguettes from the boulangerie, some salad ingredients from the marchand de légumes and four bottles of wine from the marchand de vin. Within half an hour I had everything we needed. The barbecue itself and all the charcoal and firelighters needed were already back at the villa.

Beth and Terri, accompanied by Alex and Jenny, met me at the monument de guerre, the war memorial in the centre of the square at the heart of the village. The barbecue was a wonderful idea, they said, and together we headed back to the villa.

It was to turn out to be an unforgettable evening. Except for Terri, that is. She wasn't destined to remember much about it as it transpired.

We all hiked back to the villa, chatting along the way. Once we arrived, Alex and Jenny took in our temporary home.

"Whooaa!! This pad is freakin' nice dude!" Alex exclaimed.

"It's wonderful!" Jenny chimed in, "And what a beautiful view!"

"Yeah, it's not bad is it!" Beth said.

"You English folks and your understatement!" Jenny teased, "It's far from 'not bad', it's gorgeous!"

"Well, I guess our parents had good taste when they booked it." I said, "It's a pity they can't share it with us." I didn't really mean that last statement of course, after all, if they had been with us our holiday wouldn't have turned out the way it had so far, but it seemed like the right thing to say.

"You can say that again!" Alex grinned and then realised what he had just said, "I mean... about the good taste an' all."

The next half an hour or so was spent preparing everything for the barbecue. The girls worked away in the kitchen preparing salad, slicing baguettes and preparing the meat for the barbecue while Alex and I set about getting the fire ready. Once we were satisfied with the amount and distribution of charcoal and the arrangement of firelighters, we lit the thing and watched as the flames took hold. After another half an hour the flames had died down enough and there was sufficient heat in the barbecue to start cooking. I put the chicken legs on first, around the edge of the grill where they would cook slowly and thoroughly (always important to make sure chicken cooks through properly!). Later on followed the steaks and the spare ribs. As the meat sizzled on the grill and the smell of charcoal smoke drifted on the gentle breeze which tempered the heat of the Mediterranean sun on that glorious afternoon, I looked across at Alex and marvelled at how utterly perfect a specimen of masculinity he was.

Terri meanwhile opened the first bottle of wine and poured herself a large glass, downing it in one.

Following my cathartic talk with Beth during the night I had become a little more at ease with my feelings. I still struggled with them, but with the knowledge that it was now out in the open with Beth and that she seemed to be understanding of my predicament, I was at least able to make more sense of them. The girls all looked stunning as well, they had all changed into their bikinis.

The food was delicious, and by the time the last steak was dispensed with, we were all thoroughly stuffed. Terri had had herself another two glasses of wine while we ate. The rest of us only had one each.

"Well, my heartiest compliments to the chef!" Jenny said as she raised her glass.

"It was nothing really." I said, "Besides, you girls got the salad and everything ready -- it was more of a team effort really."

"Well, one thing's for sure," Alex said as he took a sip of wine, "that's the best team effort I ever tasted!"

Terri poured herself another glass.

"Damn Terri!" Beth exclaimed, "You're putting it away a bit today aren't you?!?"

"What?" Terri replied, "I don't get many opportunitieshh to enjoy myself back home, mum'shh fannnnatically teetotal. She won't allow any alcohol in the houshhe."

"You're slurring!!" Beth said.

"I'm okay!!" Terri insisted.

At that point Alex and Jenny decided that what everyone needed was a refreshing dip in the pool. And so, with the girls already in theirs, Alex and I stripped off down to our swimwear -- Alex was wearing the very same Speedo's from the day before.

We all splashed and larked about in the pool. Beth and Jenny, on mine and Alex's shoulders respectively, engaged in a playful mock joust of sorts. After a brief tussle, Beth managed to topple Jenny from her brother's shoulders and she shrieked as she fell backwards into the water.

"I'll get you for that!!" Jenny giggled as she got to her feet, "Best of three?"

Terri meanwhile, having finally left the wine alone -- for the time being at least -- acted as umpire.

After 'best of three' became 'best of five' and then eventually 'best of seven' we exhaustedly climbed out of the pool and decided to sunbathe for a while on the patio. While the others set about applying sunblock to each other, Terri took me to one side to apply some of the slippery white lotion to me. She had an amorous look in her eyes.

"You know, my period ended thisshh morning." She slurred.

"Really?" I replied as her hands played over my chest, spreading the sun lotion around.

"Yes, and you know what that meansshh?"

"No, what?"

Terri's right hand slid down from my chest, across my belly and then down to the waistband of my Speedo's. Within seconds she had her hand inside and had grasped hold of my penis and my testicles.

"It meansshh I'm fucking horny and I need thishh inside me now!!" she said. I had never heard her speak like this before.

"Can't it wait until later?" I said.

"Uh-uh misshter!" she said lasciviously and she took her hand out of my trunks, grabbed my hand and then marched me inside to the obvious surprise of the others. "I can't wait until later, I need you now!!"

As soon as we were in her bedroom and she had closed the door behind us, Terri grabbed hold of my Speedo's and yanked them down. Her bikini bottoms followed shortly after and she wasted no time rooting in her bedside table to find a condom.

It passed like a blur but before I knew it I was on my back, my penis sheathed in rubber that was 'ribbed for her pleasure' (what about my pleasure? I thought to myself), and she was lowering herself down onto me.

She rode me hard and fast, seemingly intent to make up for lost time. Needless to say, under such an onslaught it wasn't long before I erupted inside her. I may have been having confusing feelings toward Alex but damn, this girl's impulsive streak did it for me every time!

Our brief sexual liaison over, we rejoined the rest of the group.

As the afternoon drew to a close and evening took its place, the five of us had consumed all of the wine we had bought, and two more bottles that were a leftover from earlier in our holiday. By now, Terri had had way too much to drink. And it showed.

"You know..." Terri began, "my mum... that stupid old cow and her stupid religious ways... she... she... can... bloody well... suck my TITS!!!"

"Steady on Terri!" Beth chided playfully with a giggle, "I know she can be a bit on the conservative side but she's not that bad."

"Is there something we should know about Terri's mom?" Jenny asked.

"She's a bit... well, um... conservative." Beth said.

"That's putting it very politely!!" Terri said drunkenly.

"Terri please," Beth said in an effort to calm her down, "she's your mother, she's only looking out for you. I mean sure, she can be a little overbearing and intolerant sometimes, but she's your mother -- she loves you."

"Well she's got a fucking funny way of showing it!" Terri blasted, "She won't let me have a fucking boyfriend. She says that I can't 'lie with a man' until I am safely married off to someone respectable, someone she approves of."

"Terri, I really think you've had too much to drink." I said, "I think you ought to go to bed and sleep it off."

"I'm fine!!!" she spat back, "I've never been more fine in all my life!"