Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Terri," Beth whispered to her, "you're just embarrassing yourself!"

"Embarrassing myself!?!?" Terri yelled in reply, "I'll fucking show you embarrassing myself!!"

And with that, she stood up and did something that, never in a million years would I ever have expected that shy girl I used to know until so very recently, would do. She pulled off her bikini top and threw it down onto the patio. Seconds later her bottoms followed and she stood before us all naked.

"All my life I've listened to her," Terri said tearfully, "listened to her and her stupid religious view of the world and how immoral and tainted the world is. Well, I've got news for her!"

"Terri..." Beth said.

"Shush you!" Terri chided, and then looked up into the sky as if to address the entire world, "I FUCKED A BOY, MUM!!!"

"TERRI!"

"I fucked a boy and I'm proud of it and I'm glad that I did it!" Terri yelled defiantly, "You happy now mum?? Your daughter is a SLUT!!!"

Terri strode purposefully out onto the lawn, turned to face us all and stood there with her legs apart.

"And it's SLUTS like me that do things like this!!" she said. And with that, to our complete and utter astonishment, she closed her eyes, tipped her head back and then...

...Urinated straight onto the grass.

The powerful stream of her urine, her bladder full from all the wine she had consumed, ejected from the shaved cleft between her legs straight down onto the ground where it splashed up a little.

As soon as her stream dwindled into a dribble, Terri collapsed onto the grass in a sobbing heap.

"I think I'd better put her to bed." Beth said.

My sister gathered her friend up and helped her inside.

"Wow!" Alex said, "That sounded like it's been brewing up inside her for some time."

"I guess," I said, still in complete shock at what she had done, "I mean, I know she and her mother don't always get on but I had no idea things were that bad."

I looked at the spot where Terri had peed on the grass - a little steam rose up from the ground.

We just sat in silence for a while.

Beth rejoined us after putting Terri to bed.

"She just fell asleep as soon as I put her to bed, poor lass'll have a hell of a hangover tomorrow." Beth said, "I do apologise for my friend's behaviour -- she's not normally like that."

"That's ok," Jenny said as she placed a comforting arm on Beth's shoulder, "it was kind of interesting watching her release all those pent-up emotions."

"Yeah," Alex giggled, "releasing them all over the lawn!!"

It was a cruel remark, but it was really funny and helped to ease some of the tension caused by Terri's sudden outburst.

As it grew late, Beth invited Alex and Jenny to stay over for the night. There were no streetlights in this corner of rural southern France and we didn't have any torches to light the way in the encroaching darkness. And besides, we were enjoying their company. Eventually, once we had moved indoors, Beth decided to play a little game of 'truth or dare'. As it turned out, this was all part of her plan to see if she could get Alex and I together.

It was fun to begin with. Beth started with a truth -- Jenny asked her who was better, Rob Lowe or Matthew Broderick. Her answer was a concise 'Matthew Broderick' -- a couple of years earlier Beth and I had watched the film 'War Games' - she didn't enjoy the plot very much but she sure enjoyed looking at its lead actor!

Jenny's turn was next - she opted for a dare. Alex dared her to do her 'party-piece' -- an impersonation of Kermit the frog and Miss Piggy having sex. Apparently it was something she had done at a Christmas family gathering a few years earlier, and had caused uproarious hilarity in the house at the time. After protesting a little, she carried out her dare. Alex was right - it was hilarious!

Alex opted for truth. I asked him which of 'Charlie's Angels' he found sexiest. He said his favourite was always Kate Jackson.

And then it was my turn.

"Truth." I said.

"Okay," Beth said, "Which of the two of us, me and Terri, do you enjoy having sex with the most?"

"Whoa Beth!" Alex exclaimed, "You can't ask a dude that kind of question -- that's like asking which is better, a peanut butter sandwich or a jelly sandwich. Both are great but in different ways, right?"

"Yeah, no fair!" I said, "I can't answer that."

"Well, you could always take a dare instead." Beth said with a grin. Unbeknownst to me I had fallen straight into her trap.

"Okay then." I said, "Dare."

"Right, I dare you to..." Beth said, pausing for effect, "Snog Alex!"

"SNOG???" Alex said, "What the hell does that mean??"

"You know, um... what is it you Americans call it? Oh, I know... make out with!" Beth said.

"You... you want your brother to make out with me?" Alex said aghast.

"That's what the woman said!" Jenny said.

"I... I don't know if I can." I said. I had wanted to do this all day, but now that the prospect of actually kissing Alex had gone from fantasy to reality, I was having serious second thoughts.

Out of the blue however, Alex decided for me.

"Come on dude, a dare's a dare!" he said with a grin.

"Yeah, come on Tommy -- you can't back out of it now!" Beth said.

"Are you sure?" I asked Alex.

"Let's just get it over with, okay buddy?" he replied. He shuffled across to where I was sitting and before I could protest further, he took my head in both his hands and then planted his lips against mine.

In that instant the whole world disappeared around me -- time stood still, the only two occupants in whatever dimension I had been transported to were Alex and myself. I parted my lips ever so slightly and immediately I found myself welcoming Alex's tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced with each other's in a sensuous embrace and I drew in Alex's musky scent as it filled my nostrils and permeated into my soul. This was the most incredible feeling -- it was so similar to what I felt when I kissed Beth and Terri, but at the same time it was so very different.

I felt Alex's strong hands stroking my back and pretty soon I found myself reciprocating. Pretty soon we were locked in a beautifully sensitive embrace, the feeling of his skin against mine had a near hypnotic effect on me.

And then, all of a sudden I became aware of something else.

A hand.

A hand on my...

Oh my God!! A hand on my groin!! Alex's hand!

The shock forced me to break from our embrace. I looked down and lo and behold, there was Alex's hand planted firmly on my groin -- with nothing but the thin layer of the Lycra of my Speedo's between him and my forcefully erect penis.

Alex's gaze followed mine down to where his hand was now located. As soon as he realised where it was he withdrew it sharply.

"Shit! Sorry dude!" he said, "Guess I got a little carried away!"

And then I did something that, right up until that very moment, I never thought I would ever do.

"It... it's okay... really." I said, looking him straight in the eye. I took hold of Alex's wrist and placed his hand back on my erection.

Our kissing resumed and shortly after that I placed my own hand on Alex's groin to find that he too was massively erect.

And it was then that I knew for certain.

I was bisexual... and so was Alex.

We sat there touching each other's Lycra-clad tumescence while our kissing continued. Pretty soon however, we were brought out of our reverie.

"Whoa there -- get a room you two!!" Jenny said.

Shit! I never once stopped to think how Jenny would feel about all this. I knew my sister was ok about sharing me with others but I didn't know how Jenny would feel about sharing her brother with me.

However, as I glanced across at her I noticed that the expression on her face was one of amusement rather than of horrific jealousy and outrageous anger.

"See, I told you!" Beth said to Jenny with a light nudge to the American girl's arm.

"Told her what?" Alex said.

"Beth told me yesterday while we were at the waterpark that she thought you were looking at Tommy. Looking at him as if you were checking him out." Jenny said, "And then, while we were in the kitchen earlier, I told her that now she had mentioned it, I had noticed you looking at other boys like that before. Beth told me about what Tommy had told her last night and so we decided to see if we could engineer a situation to find out."

"Shit, shit, shit! I'm so sorry Jenny!" I said, "It won't happen again, I promise!"

"Hey, it's okay," Jenny replied, and then with a grin, added "Tommy-bear."

Beth had told Jenny about our mother's pet-name for me.

"What do you mean it's okay??" Alex asked.

"I mean it's okay. I'm fine with this. I don't mind." Jenny said, "It'll take some getting used to but I guess I can share you with someone else. I mean it's not like we're married or anything. Just as long as whoever I have to share you with loves you and respects you as much as I do and is willing to share you with me then I guess I'm cool with it."

"You'd really share me with another person?" Alex asked.

"Yes, and if that other person is Tommy here, then even better." Jenny said as she nodded towards me, "I know I've only known him for a few days but already I know that he's one of the kindest, most respectful and nicest boys I've ever met. I know that you will be good for each other."

"I um... think this may go some way to explaining Terri's behaviour this evening." Beth said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Well, when the three of us were in the kitchen getting the salad ready I told her about how you were feeling toward Alex. I wanted to talk to Jenny about it alone but I couldn't shake Terri off. Besides, it really wouldn't have been fair on her to keep her in the dark. I guess she's just having a bit of trouble with the concept of it all." Beth said, "I mean, the poor girl is only just getting used to the idea of you and I sleeping together, Tommy. And then of course she's just getting used to her own sexual awakening and now, to cap it all, she finds out that you might be bisexual. I guess it all got a bit much for her this evening."

"That would go some way to explain why she marched me into her room and had sex with me right there and then." I said, "Maybe she wanted to see if I could still 'rise to the occasion' for her."

"Well, whatever the reason, one thing's for sure..." Jenny said, "She'll have one humdinger of a hangover in the morning!"

What an evening it had been. Beth's plan had worked -- and, with the revelation that Alex obviously felt the same way towards me as I did about him, coupled with Jenny's blessing -- a whole new aspect of our personalities had been revealed. I'm not normally one who believes in fate, or karma, or whatever you want to call it, but at that moment I could not deny that it was weird that Alex and I had found each other. Maybe it was fate, maybe it was karma, or maybe it was something else entirely. But whatever it was, something had drawn the two of us together and had awakened some hitherto undiscovered aspect of us that until that moment had lain dormant within us just waiting for the right someone to come along.

The question now was, what did the future now hold in store?