Unattainable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit her tongue as her skin flushed once more. She couldn't look at him. "It's a completely inappropriate question."

He laughed, and this time the sound was real and deep, raising the hairs on the back of her neck in its pleasantness. "I think we're past all that." He reached out and lightly gripped her bare ankle, feeling the delicate bone there.

She froze at his warm touch, aware of the line that was being crossed. Aware, but almost, almost not caring. "Jack."

His hand slid upward, just barely against her skin. "She's hot, isn't she? Her name's Alyson. Employee of mine. Kind of a bitch but her pussy feels like heaven."

Ella sucked in a quiet breath. Her brother's grip coasted ever upward, now at her calf, his fingers kneading the muscle there. The place between her legs was aching.

Her eyes fluttered shut. "Isn't there some rule against fucking the people you work with?"

"Isn't there some rule about spying on your brother when he's balls deep?" Ella's eyes snapped open and she went to yank her leg away, but Jack strengthened his grip, his eyes dancing. "Chill, I'm teasing you."

"You were practically strangling her," Ella said, changing the subject.

Jack shook his head. "Hardly. Ever been choked?"

She couldn't believe he was treating this like a normal conversation. "Have I ever let a man put his hands around my throat and tell me to call myself a slut? No," she said a bit defensively.

"So your sex life has been mostly vanilla ice cream, huh?" he asked, releasing his grip from her calf and sitting up. He leaned over her, and for a wild second, she thought he was going to kiss her. His voice was low. "Unless...you're a virgin?"

Ella rolled her eyes. "Hardly," she mocked him.

"How many men have been inside of you?"

"That's really none of your business."

"Tell me anyway."

She thought back on her short but satisfying list. She'd lost her virginity in college and had dated the guy for almost two years, but had kept most of the details from her family. "Two."

"Two," he repeated. "You expect me to believe with your face and little pornstar body, you've only had two dicks inside of you?"

Outraged, she punched him in the shoulder. The champagne must have effected her aim, though, because her fist landed somewhere on his collarbone. "The pornstar body is pretty recent," she said, frowning as she thought of the restricted calorie intake and dozens of miles she'd jogged per week in order to lose forty pounds.

"You do look really good, Ella. Meant to tell you that."

"No you didn't."

She stilled as Jack's hand cradled the side of her face, his thumb brushing against her full bottom lip. "Sassy," he murmured, his hand slipping so it cupped half her neck. He scooted closer towards her, and her body seemed to open for him, her shoulders relaxing a little, her upper half leaning towards him. "Do you trust me?" he asked, his blue eyes burning into hers.

Then and there, Ella made a decision. "Yes."

~ * ~ * ~

The lust that filled his body trumped every other experience, even the one he'd had forty-five minutes prior. His deflated erection sprung to life as his baby sister gave him consent to take things a step further. Vaguely, he knew this was all sorts of fucked up, but she was here, inches from him, warm and willing and beautiful, and that was his main focus.

The left strap of her dress had slipped off her shoulder, baring the slope of her generous breast to his hungry eyes. He wanted to bury his face between those fabulous tits, but had a feeling that it would be too much for her at this point and time.

"There's a very precise way to choke a woman," he said, bringing his other hand up to the other side of her neck. His little fingers rested on her shoulders, and his thumbs brushed her jawline in an effort to relax her. It seemed to work; he watched her body soften as the tension seeped out. "It's important to squeeze the sides of the neck." He did as he said, tightening his grip.

Her doe eyes widened and her breath, slightly restricted, rushed out.

He released his grip and watched her closely. Blood had risen to her cheeks. "Whoa," she whispered. "That was different. Why do you like it?"

Jack sat back and clenched his teeth. He wanted to ravage her, wanted to see places of her no brother should, stick his fingers and his tongue and his cock in places no brother should have access to. "It's about control, and trust," he said.

He watched as Ella leaned back on her elbows and straightened her legs, her tits prominent in the position. "Do it again."

In a flash he straddled her, bracing one arm on the pillows above her head, his free hand at her throat. Their lips were inches apart when he spoke. There was no mistaking the erection he pressed between her thighs. "Do you know what you're asking, Ella?"

He felt her swallow as she spoke. "I think so."

Jack shook his head slowly, and as he did, his lips brushed against hers. "No, sweetheart, not good enough."

Her eyes squeezed shut. "Jack, I want you to fuck me. I want my big brother inside me."

And though it almost killed him, though it physically pained him, he rolled off of her and stood. "You're drunk. We'll see if you feel the same way in the morning."

Ella sat up, her expression murderous. He was distracted by the way her breast almost fell out of her dress. "You're a total asshole, you know that?"

"Definitely," he said, and because he was just that, he mercy killed the strap of her dress, ripping the flimsy fabric.

Ella gasped as the neckline of her dress folded triangularly, exposing a full C tit held up by a sheer strapless bra. Her nipple was dark, nearly poking through the material. Jack gripped her waist and yanked her up to her knees, smashing his mouth to hers, swallowing her shocked cry.

She fought him for about three seconds, pushing at his shoulders before surrendering. One hand snaked up the back of his neck and her fingers tangled in his hair, pulling. Her other hand trailed down his chest, nails digging into his shirt. Yes, his body groaned, hell fucking yes. He'd known from the moment he saw her in the ballroom that her body was made for this, could take his roughness and zeal. Their kiss was nearly brutal, lips sliding and slanting, and he shoved his tongue inside her mouth when it parted, finding hers. She tasted like chocolate and champagne, and it was intoxicating.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped when he ripped his mouth from hers, decorating her neck with kisses. He wanted to bite, mark, bruise -- but he refrained.

When he had her thoroughly distracted by his attentions on her neck, he slipped his fingers into the edge of the cup of her bra and pulled it down. Her warm, round breast spilled into his hand, firm and perky despite its size. Ella gave a strangled moan.

He had to taste her. Mouth watering, he bent his head to her chest. His stubble rasped the underside of her breast, and he sucked her nipple into his mouth, closing his eyes.

"Yes," she whispered. "Mmm, yes."

He swirled his tongue around the hard point, getting his fill. His dick crowded his pants, pressing uncomfortably against the zipper. Her next words didn't help his situation.

"Please, Jack, I'm so fucking wet. I want you. Take me. Fuck me. Fuck your baby sister."

As punishment for her temptation or perhaps for his own amusement, he moved his lips up the slope of her breast and sucked hard. That would leave a mark for the next few days. He pulled back from her, but not without a herculean effort. Her eyes slowly opened, and he took her in, her smudged eye makeup and swollen red lips and blushing chest.

She threaded her fingers through his. "Jack, please."

So supple. So pliant. So fucking willing. He kissed her forehead. "Not tonight, princess. Get some sleep."

He stood once more, straightening his clothes.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that after what just happened?" she asked, the frustration evident in her voice.

Jack chuckled. "Count sheep."

"Fuck off, really," she said, stifling a yawn.

He bit his lip to keep from grinning as he turned around and headed towards the door. "Oh, you have no idea. Goodnight, kiddo."

When he received no answer, he glanced over his shoulder. Breast still exposed, the hem of her dress still rucked up around her knees, she'd already fallen asleep.

12