Unattainable Beauty

Story Info
A beautiful dance performance leads to a date.
2.9k words
4.37
8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya was an amazing dancer. Sean, sitting in the audience, didn't know anything about dance, of course. But he knew that when Tanya was on stage he couldn't stop watching her. She seemed to have total control over her body, often bending and stretching into impossibly graceful poses and lines that were simply breathtaking. Sean was mesmerized. Of course, it helped that Tanya was very beautiful. Sean thought she must be Latina, with that beautiful mocha-colored skin that always looks smooth, and those strikingly large brown eyes. And an amazing dancer's body—taut and muscled, but still tantalizingly feminine. Unattainable beauty, Sean thought. The kind of beauty that he knew was beyond the reach of an average guy like him.

Waiting for the show to begin, Sean mused that he was not the type of guy who normally goes to a dance show. But Sean's cousin Jeff was seeing a girl who dances with Tanya, so Sean tagged along. Sean had seen her dance at a previous show and had actually met Tanya a few times, through Jeff and his girlfriend. It's not like Sean really knew Tanya, but they'd been introduced once and had been around each other on occasion. And here's what really killed him. Despite that unattainable beauty, she had the sweetest personality. Totally down to earth. Shy, even, as far as Sean could tell. When she was alone she could almost blend into the background. Well, maybe that's an exaggeration. Pretty girls can never really blend in. But she was a bit of a wallflower who sometimes seemed to stand on the sidelines, hesitant to approach a group. But as soon as she got near friends, her face lit up with a gorgeous smile, and those big brown eyes seemed to glimmer—no social awkwardness here. She had made eye contact with Sean that first time we met, and Sean's knees actually got a little shaky! So, when Jeff asked Sean to go to see his girlfriend's dance show, Sean agreed to go, knowing that Tanya would be performing.

While the crowd milled around looking for seats, Sean looked at the flower he held in his right hand. He rolled the stem between his fingers. What was it? A red carnation, maybe? Not a rose, but Sean didn't know anything about flowers. As he watched the flower spin in his grip, Sean wondered why he had bought it. In the lobby before the show they were selling flowers and Sean just drifted over to the table and bought one, almost without thinking about it.

"It's for your girlfriend," Sean lied, when Jeff asked why he had bought it. "You should get her one, too. I think that's what you're supposed to do at a dance show." Sean nodded to the parents and friends buying flowers for the dancers. In truth, Sean didn't know why he bought it. He wanted to give it to Tanya, but he doubted he had the courage.

Halfway through the second song of the show, Sean knew there was no way he could talk to Tanya, let alone give her the flower. She was the star of the show and even though there were a bunch of girls (and a few guys) with her, she completely stood out—Sean barely even noticed the people around her. Judging by the cheers, there would be a lot of people talking to her after the show, and he was too shy to approach her like that. Still, Sean just got lost watching her dance. When the song ended and the lights went out he just sort of sat there staring for a few seconds, then shook his head as if he'd just woken up. He turned on his cell phone and used the glow to look at the program—Tanya was in 4 more dances. As the show continued Sean just sat there counting down the songs until her next number.

The whole night, it was the same thing over and over. Sean sat there fidgeting until her song came up, and then he would just lean back and let Tanya sweep him along with her, almost in a trance. When she finished, it was like getting jolted back to reality, and Sean had to remind himself to applaud so he didn't look like he'd fallen asleep.

But Tanya's last performance was different. She had a dance by herself. The dance—and the performer—was the most beautiful thing Sean had ever seen! It was a slow, sad song, and Tanya poured herself into it. At one point Sean thought she might actually cry, and that actually caused Sean's eyes to well up a little. It was pretty embarrassing, and it snapped him back to reality for a moment, but Sean realized it was so dark in the auditorium that nobody could see him anyway. But the moment was lost and the song ended, and Sean kicked myself for being so sentimental and stupid. How could she have that kind of power over him?

After the show, all of the dancers came out to see their friends and family. Sean slipped away from his cousin and moved through the crowd a little. He saw Tanya come out and get hugs from several people. Two were probably her mother and sister (same beautiful skin and gorgeous eyes) but Sean didn't recognize any of the others. He had been hoping to see someone he knew so he'd have an excuse to be near her. No such luck.

"Nice flower, dumbass." It was Jeff. "Still haven't decided which guy you'll give it to?" Jeff gave Sean a playful little punch on the arm.

Sean blushed. He looked from Jeff to the flower he was holding loosely in his right hand, then back to Tanya. She was stepping away from most of her crowd of admirers to talk to one of the other dancers. Now or never!

"Be right back." Sean said, walking toward Tanya, who was facing away from him and talking to the other dancer. "Excuse me, Tanya?"

She turned around and Sean knew he had made two mistakes. First, that stupid flower. Tanya was holding a HUGE bouquet and two smaller ones. What on earth was she going to do with one wilting little flower? His second mistake was looking in her eyes. Those big brown pools swallowed him up and he was struck mute.

"Yes?" Tanya asked, eyebrows raised. Not angry, but definitely surprised! And probably wondering when he was going to say something. Standing there silently and looking—he could only assume—like a total idiot, Sean racked his brain for something to say, anything to say, to try and salvage his dignity. He stuck out his right hand, holding the flower.

"The show was good." What? The show was good? That's the best you can come up with?

The corners of her mouth tuned up a bit in the faintest hint of a smile, but she didn't really react in any other way. Blushing furiously and looking down to avoid those dangerous eyes of hers, Sean turned and walked away. What on earth was I thinking? I'll never even be able to be around her now without being completely humiliated!

"Wait! Sean, right?" Tanya called out. Sean turned to see her walking toward him, smiling completely now. "Thanks for the flower. You're not leaving yet, are you?"

* * * * * * * *

The next couple of hours were a blur. Late dinner with a few of the other dancers and their boyfriends? Sure! A ride home? No problem. Suddenly, Sean was at the door of Tanya's apartment wondering what the hell he should do now. The evening had gone too well—that has to be good enough for a kiss, right?

But Sean was terrified. What if I push it too far and she gets mad? I'll never get another chance with a girl like her!

Again, her eyes caught him. But this time her gaze had a different effect. Sean stopped thinking, stopped worrying about what to do, and just leaned in to kiss her. Tanya tilted her head to the side a little and closed her eyes. Sean smiled—does she know the power those eyes have over me? he thought. He closed his own eyes and their lips made contact. Tentative at first, just brushing together; then they both found their confidence. They began kissing in earnest now, and Tanya slipped her arms around his waist. After a moment, they broke off their kiss, but Sean stayed close and leaned his forehead lightly against hers, suddenly unafraid to look her straight in the eyes—in fact, searching for her eyes. This time, she was the one who faltered. She blushed a little, then smiled nervously.

"Do you want to come inside?" Her question was barely a whisper. Sean didn't even answer, he just placed his hands on her waist and gently turned her around to face the door. As Tanya fumbled with her keys, Sean pressed himself lightly against her ass and his lips nibbled at the exposed skin just below her left ear. Tanya gasped a little, then managed to get the door open.

Sean was all confidence now, with no trace of the tentative boy that barely managed to hand her a flower. He placed his right hand on her ass and nudged her forward through the door, closing it behind him.

"Wait!" Tanya suddenly burst out, and Sean's confidence evaporated as quickly as it had materialized. I knew it! I came on too strong! You can't push a girl like her too fast! "I was dancing all night, and sweating like crazy. Okay if I jump in the shower?" She was in control again, a sparkle in her eyes revealing that she was going to tease Sean a little before he could claim his prize.

"Sure. I'll just hang out here on the couch."

"I promise I'll be quick. I just need to get out of these clothes and cool this body off!" At this, Sean smiled a little. Okay, you've got me. But that one was a little cheesy. I don't think you're much better at any of this than I am...

She twirled around and walked toward the bathroom with a little sway in her hips that hadn't been there all night and Sean couldn't help but stare at her ass. You may not be much better, but you're learning fast! She looked back over her shoulder with a sweet little smile before she closed the bathroom door.

In truth, Sean was relieved to have a few minutes to regroup. He'd been uncomfortably hard all night, and he tried to think of something other than Tanya's tight ass, tried to think of something other than the lump in his pants. He took a few deep breaths and the pressure eased a little. He flopped down on the couch to wait.

Through the bathroom door the shower was running, and now he could hear splashing sounds. It was just the sound of water, but Sean's mind began filling in the details. She was just on the other side of that door, completely naked. In his mind, Sean could see her hands running over her body, first lathering up with soap and then rinsing away a night of hard work. Hopefully she'll need another shower in a few hours. At this thought, his softening cock twitched a little. Again he pictured her hands slipping over her mocha skin. They lingered a little at her breasts, rubbing just an instant too long at their rosy tips, causing her nipples to harden.

The sound of the water suddenly stopped and Sean snapped out of it, realizing that his dick was once again straining against his jeans. So much for calming down a little before the fun starts!

He knew that she would be toweling off, and doing whatever other mysterious rites females go through immediately after a shower. But Sean's body was ready to go. Maybe I'm learning how to play this game a little, too. He strode quietly over to the bathroom door and gently tested the doorknob. Ha! She hadn't even locked the door! He slowly twisted and pushed on the door.

Tanya stood in front of a mirror, a large purple towel wrapped around her body. It was a little too small, and barely managed to slip past her waist. Tanya was surprised to see him standing there, but clearly not disappointed. She made no move to cover herself, and she smiled faintly. Sean desperately wanted to take her right there, right now. Just lean her forward over the sink and fuck her. Next time you leave that door unlocked, that's exactly what I'll do, he thought. But tonight would be different, so he held out his hand and she took it. He led her to the bedroom without a word.

He stripped off his shirt and jeans, and Tanya just watched. Sean was nervous, but Tanya's eyes betrayed her own nerves and made him feel comfortable. For all your teasing, you're just as nervous as me. He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers and Tanya reached for the knot holding her towel in place. In unison, they dropped the last of their clothes.

Sean nodded for Tanya to sit on the bed and when she did, he gently leaned her back until she way lying flat, and he knelt between her legs. He tried to teasingly kiss his way up her thighs, but he lacked the willpower to go slowly. Instead, he pressed his lips gently against her and she sighed just a little. He gave a gentle kiss and then began to probe softly with his tongue, increasing the tempo a little at a time until his tongue was making quick flicks against her mound. He reached up with his right hand—the same right hand that had dumbly handed her a flower just a few hours ago—and spread her lips. His tongue found her clit and pressed against it. Now Tanya moaned loudly, and Sean responded enthusiastically. He pressed tightly against her and tugged at her clit with his lips.

"Ohh!" This time she cried out, and Sean began working intently on her button. He shifted his hand and pressed his middle finger against her opening, wiggling it a little until he was able to penetrate. You're wet, he thought. And ready! But he continued to work on her as her gasps grew louder and she began to move, first writhing a little, then rocking her hips. Sean felt something on the back of his head and jolted a little, startled. Then he smiled and resumed his work. She had slipped one hand around his head to pull him closer. Sean realized she was guiding him a little, nudging his head to get the pressure she needed. He looked up to see her other hand at her breast, finger and thumb pulling at the nipple.

He knew he found the spot when her hand clenched tightly against the back of his head. He focused on repeating that same motion, a stabbing push just below her clit, then a sharp flick of the tongue upwards. She shuddered and her gasps quieted for a moment, then she spasmed strongly a few times before going limp and breathing heavily.

"Sean," she murmured. "Now."

Sean stood up. Tanya was still lying on the edge of the bed and she was at just the right height. He positioned his cock at her entrance and slowly sank in. Her pussy tightened forcefully on him and she squealed a little, so he pulled back and made several smaller thrusts, penetrating a little deeper with each push until he was all the way in.

Their eyes met and Sean leaned down and kissed her passionately, first probing her mouth a little with his tongue, then tugging gently at her bottom lip in the same way he'd tugged at her clit moments before. He began thrusting forward and back, and she soon found his rhythm and pushed back against him. Each time he pressed into her, his cock throbbed, seeking to feel every inch of her, and reveling in the warm wetness. Sean desperately wanted this to last forever, but the scene before him was simply too much. Tanya lay sprawled on the bed, her taut dancer's legs wide apart with toes pointed, and he could see his manhood penetrating her. With each thrust, her breasts jiggled and bounced a little, the pink nipples begging to be touched. Sean accepted the invitation, first squeezing her nipples lightly. This earned him a nice moan from Tanya. Then he rubbed her nipples with his thumbs, which elicited a loudly whispered, "Yes!" Finally, he took each bud between thumb and forefinger and pinched. At this, Tanya's legs clenched tightly around Sean's waist, and he knew it was over. He felt his climax coming but couldn't stop it. Tanya's legs were pulling at him, encouraging him to pound her faster and faster.

He pushed in hard and though he didn't want to grunt like some wild animal, the force of his orgasm was too strong, and he groaned as quietly as he could. He let go of Tanya's nipples and grabbed her hips, pulling himself in as deep as possible as he came. As his cock jerked a few last times, Sean smiled down at Tanya. They were both breathing heavily. Tanya's body glistened with sweat.

I guess you are going to need another shower, he thought.

"You're staying the rest of the weekend, right Sean?"

But Sean didn't even hear her question. He was trapped in those gorgeous brown eyes.