Unauthorized Exposure

Story Info
A gentle romance.
21.8k words
4.61
30.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first saw her undressing as she slid her summer dress over her head revealing her bikini; she was on the lawn outside her house in the shared back garden of our quadrangle. We had moved into our respective shared houses the previous weekend, and had spent the week getting used to our new surroundings. I had moved into university accommodation for my post-graduate year and I had a ground floor bedroom looking out onto a small square garden area that was shared between four houses, all reserved for post-graduates.

In my house there had been none of the drunken frolicking that the first years had been involved in, we post grads had looked on with wry smiles as we watched them lose their cool, their respectability and for some their virginity. We had been through it all a few years previously and were in many ways were relieved that the expectations were not upon us to live through the alcohol fuelled week.

I moved into our house and had unpacked my computers and music equipment, it was a nice sized three bedroom house shared between three blokes, with a big bright kitchen and our three bedrooms. The others' rooms were upstairs, but my room was at the back with a big south facing window that caught the sun most of the day.

We had returned to the campus in September and were lucky in that first week that some late summer sunshine had blessed us, extending what had already been a long warm summer, somewhat out of character for Southern England. I got up that morning, donning shorts and a T-shirt wondering what we'd get up to on the second weekend of term. I had not been expecting it to be so warm, it was already in the 20s and I had to dig into my stuff to find the shorts.

I was looking out my window when she had opened the door to her kitchen in the house behind mine, facing onto the other side of the square of grass that we all had access to.

She emerged bare foot onto the slightly wet grass sometime around eleven in the morning, there was a little dew left on the grass and the sun glinted over the lawn. She walked out in a white dress with her long brown hair streaming down her back, when she felt the cold dew on her feet I saw her flinch, but then she felt the sun hit her legs and she obviously decided to brave the conditions.

I was immediately attracted to her, she was not too tall, perhaps 5' 6" and was petite with gentle curves at the hips and breasts. I was looking out of my window, about to go and meet some friends at the lab when she emerged into my view, the sun reflecting back off her striking white skin. I guessed that she had not seen much of the sun that summer as her skin tone was very light, the classic English Rose. She had a very cute face, a small nose and a round red mouth.

She put her chair down onto the grass in the sun, and spread her towel out over it then skipped lightly back in to the kitchen. I looked at my watch to see how late I was going to be, but I was rather enraptured by the sight of her, and decided that my colleagues could wait a few minutes for me. The girl returned with a thick novel, the name of which I couldn't read but which looked pretty intellectual, and a hot steaming mug of tea. The sun was coming round behind her, and I enjoyed the sun streaming through the fabric of the dress, showing her legs silhouetted against the fabric. Her legs were beautifully shaped, perfectly curved, excellent muscle tone but not too heavy.

The dress was thin white cotton, the skirt quite long, just below the knee and quite loose. The bodice was much tighter and I studied it to see the lines of her underwear through it, I could make out the two triangles of slightly paler areas covering her breasts. The dress was very nicely low cut anyway, and it was very pleasant to make see the curves of the insides of her breasts sloping down to the top of her dress. I could feel myself becoming aroused as I studied her figure, wondering how I might engineer an excuse to go and have a chat with her.

I wondered to myself what she would look like without her dress on, considering in my mind what style and design of underwear she was wearing, it was perhaps not very gentlemanly, but really quite typical for a young bloke. I stepped back into the shadows of the window, aware that while I stood at the window enjoying her figure, she could probably see me too. I noticed her face react slightly as I moved back, and wondered whether perhaps she had already caught a glimpse of me through the window. I felt a little uncomfortable; it wasn't my normal style to spy on people.

She looked around at the windows of the other three houses enclosing the quad including my own, and then much to my surprise and indeed delight, she put her hands to the hem of her dress and swiftly pulled the entire garment up over her head, revealing a splendid bikini. She paused slightly as she slowly lifted the bodice above her head, slowly threading her hair up through the straps. By this time her hands were pulled up high above her head and her breasts were gorgeously lifted up, her top stretched tight over them. The bottom edges of her top rode up slightly, just nicely showing off the bottom curves of her breasts. In the middle of the white triangle of thin material, a noticeable protrusion clearly showed both where her nipple was, and also that the slightly cool air was still keeping her a little cool.

Her bikini was a classy white number, the top just two triangles covering her breasts, a halter neck string holding it in place, and another string reaching behind her back. The top was nicely shaped, big enough to hold her rounded breasts in place, but still allowing a nice line to emerge on the inside, showing her tits off perfectly. The front of the bikini brief was another triangle, with strings tied in bows at the side. Once she had discarded her dress, she folded it neatly onto the back of the chair and then ran her fingers around the edge of her bikini top to ensure it was well placed, and also did the same with her briefs.

Finally, happy that all was in place, she sat down into the chair, sipped her tea and then picked up her book. She was sitting facing at 90 degrees to me now and I could admire her breasts from the side, partially covered by her top, yet still exposing a decent amount of shapely skin.

She seemed completely unaware of her environment, sitting in the middle of a natural auditorium of windows. I wondered how many other fellows had watched her as she had undressed and settled down. She tucked into her book with enthusiasm, obviously reading quickly while occasionally sipping her tea. Once again she put her hand up behind her head, rearranging her hair and pulling the material of her bikini top tight over her curves. I wondered whether she was anticipating the attention, whether she had gone looking for viewers.

I stood at my window, debating whether to go and say hello, but aware that I had arranged to meet my mates for an initial discussion on our first project. I didn't want to be late, and pleasant though admiring her was, I stepped away from the window, got my stuff together and went off to the labs.

As I walked across campus I tried to focus on our upcoming project, but instead all I could think of was a shapely petite girl in a tiny bikini. We had a very successful day eventually however, the rest of the team were excellent. I was working with one of the best music technology teams in England and I could tell already that we would do excellent work together.

When I returned to my rooms later that day, the girl was gone and I regretted my decision to leave earlier. The sun had moved around to the right hand corner of the quad, casting a shadow over where she had been sitting. Even as I thought back to the moment when she had raised the dress over her head I could once again feel myself becoming aroused and hard.

I had not had much time for sex in the summer either, too much time at keyboards and mixing desks. A few groupie types hanging around, but they were always chasing after the musicians, not so interested in the techies. A cute French girl had been around with us a little when we had decamped to Brittany for a couple of weeks, but I hadn't got much further than kisses and a quick hand job one drunken evening on the beach.

I wondered to myself which room it was she was staying in but all the rooms in the house opposite were dark.

I didn't see her again until a few days later. I was sitting at my desk late in the afternoon trying to add some moderately interesting harmonies to a piece I had been putting together, when I glanced across the quad to her house and saw her walk into her kitchen. The light was already on in her house and I could see her clearly as she wandered around the room. She was wearing a nice tight strappy top that once again showed off her tits. I became distracted from my work; my eyes following her round the room as she assembled what I thought was probably some sort of pasta sauce. Her hair was tied up, with a Bic biro jammed through it to keep it in place, a small tuft of hair fell down to the nape of her neck in a delightful way. I studied the way that her breasts bounced lightly as she moved around the room, and the way the material of the top gathered under the curves of her breasts. I was sure she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

I tried to watch discreetly, my face mainly facing towards the screen, plausible deniability from accusations of watching. From time to time she glanced at the window and I wondered whether she could see me, whether she had noticed me. It was not clear to me, but I had a suspicion that she probably had. She looked like a very bright cookie, with quick darting eyes covering all the details of her cooking while chatting with one of her housemates who was sitting nearby.

After she had eaten, she left the kitchen and I looked back to my screen, my ideas were somewhat splintered, knocked into smithereens on the floor. I tried to regain my focus but could tell that the bulge in my trousers was draining my brain power. I noticed the light go on in the room next to the kitchen in the house across the quad and the mystery girl appeared at the window. She looked straight towards me, and I was suddenly aware that she was now definitely aware that I was there. Well, I thought to myself, it really was no fault of my own that we had been brought together in this way. I turned back to my screen, pretending to get back on with my work.

She came right up to the window and pulled the curtains further together. They were cheap curtains though much like the ones that I had in my room, not really wide enough and anyway she did not make a very thorough job. They fell back slightly leaving a gap of around 30cm between them. I stared at the screen, trying to keep my head focussed on it, or at least facing the right direction. Through the edge of my vision I could feel her standing there still in the middle of the gap in the curtains, looking out. Still I fought the urge to look out at her.

It was difficult to tell without looking directly but I thought I saw her hands go down to her waist and then, agonisingly, I could tell that she was pulling the top up, over the curves of her tits, up over her nipples and then finally completely over the top of her head. I had been right, she was wearing nothing underneath and from the limited view that my peripheral vision allowed. She had a perfect pair of breasts, a nice full B cup, with light pink nipples. Even once she had taken her top off, she remained stationary, playing with her hair.

I struggled to maintain the pretence of working, looking slightly over to the side of my desk towards her while lifting my eyes to get a better view of her. She moved her hands down to her waist and started feeling for the button. Next she removed her shorts as well, leaning forward and down. Finally I could safely look directly at her without her seeing, and I saw her breasts hang down pendulously as she pushed her shorts down to the floor. I couldn't see much of her knickers as she leant forwards although I could make out a line of lace.

My cock was fully erect by this time, and I was running one of my fingers around the tip through my trousers, feeding my arousal. She turned sideways allowing me to enjoy the profile of her tits, her nipples quite prominent swelling outwards and upwards, they looked aroused to me, but not perhaps as aroused as I was, my cock hard and pressing tight against my jeans. She dropped a short black dress over her figure as I watched, pulling the hem down and adjusting the halter neck. It had a low back and she slowly spun around herself, obviously checking herself out in the mirror.

I sat back, I could feel my heart beating rapidly, I was amazed that her little exhibition had so aroused me, I had seen my share of naked girls but somehow this little private show had completely dominated my attention. I had sat with topless girls chatting on the beach, but none of them had aroused me like this. Had she done this for me, was she trying to attract my attention? I could not understand her motivation. She didn't look a girl that would be 'easy' and yet seemed to be flaunting herself wantonly to me.

Having put some makeup on she turned off the light, glancing back one last time through the gap in the curtain, I wondered if she was checking whether I was still watching.

My work was over for the day, and anyway there was a gig that I was going to with some mates. I changed into my best jeans and a leather jacket, ignoring the open curtains in the spirit of openness that had apparently become the new norm in our quad and left.

I met my friends and we chatted aimlessly about music and footy, I was tempted to tell them about the mystery girl but was worried that they would think that I was a bit of a dirty bastard. I was sure that she had known I was there, I was sure she had undressed for me on purpose but I still felt uncomfortable about it. I was confused and uneasy about myself.

The band came on about 3 pints of beer into the evening; they were a decent enough guitar band playing some of their own music plus few covers. We stood fairly far back in the room, nearer the bar really. Most of the crowd were enjoying the band, a few jigging along to the tunes, a few chatting. Once the band had finished, a DJ came on to replace them as the crowd thinned out. As always the early dancers were mainly groups of girls together holding their drinks and chatting away.

Another pint in, and I was thinking about joining in a bit of dancing with the two girls in our group, when I was delighted to see the girl from the house behind arrive. She was there with a group of three other girls; all dressed in fabulous sexy dresses. She looked great in her dress, the low back showing off her taught figure, the front pulled quite tight against her breasts. She danced enthusiastically and rather well, the dress whirling around showing off her legs, and her unsupported breasts bobbing pleasingly in time to the music.

My group of friends joined the action on the dance floor, the girls in our group, Laura and Sophie, dragging us along. I had never been a great dancer, but a few pints of beer made me a willing victim and we all bounced along to the music. The DJ knew his crowd and it was a decent set, good beats but not too 'dance' for the crowd.

Suddenly at my elbow, the mystery girl appeared with one of her friends. I turned to look at her as she clipped my arm, and then put her face to Laura's ear and spoke to her. They engaged in a chat as it became apparent that they knew each other. After a few sentences, they both turned and looked at me, and my stomach turned. I was horrified that the girl was grassing me up to Laura, telling her about my propensity to watch an innocent woman undressing in preparation for a night out.

'Hey Jack', Laura shouted out at me. 'This is a friend of mine, Brigitte, she is in my drawing class, and she wants to say Hello'.

'Hello Brigitte', I replied, leaning forward to meet her cheek as she moved forward to greet me.

'Hello Jack, very pleased to meet you'.

I wondered exactly where this was going to go, did she know who I was? Was she going to mention anything?

'I have seen you around the quad, how do you find it?' She noted, and I breathed a sigh of relief that at least she had breached the subject of our shared housing.

'Yeah, they are pretty nice houses, good size rooms, nice and bright.'

'Yes and it's nice that they look out onto the garden too.' She spoke the words looking back into my eyes, with a slightly wicked grin on her face.

She had quite a posh accent, and I guessed she was a privately educated girl, probably from the Home Counties, Sussex or Surrey perhaps.

'Yes, the rooms are lovely, and mine is lovely and bright, yours less so I guess'. I was still un-comfortable, unsure where she was going to take this.

'What are you studying?', She asked.

'I am doing a post-grad course in Music Technology, a mixture of composition, programming, a bit of performance. Hoping to get a place in the music industry. How about you?'

'I am doing some research in French Art History.' She replied, a serious thoughtful look passing across her face.

'Oh really, what sort of thing, are you writing a paper about anything now, what's it about?', I inquired.

'Hmm, not sure really. I have been considering a subject like "The French Nude in the 1800s, Exhibitionism and Voyeurism." As she said this, I could not help but turn quickly to look at her.

She was laughing at me quietly, her eyes glinting with a cheeky look. She grinned back at me and I wondered whether she was joking or serious. I decided to play along.

'Hey cool, well that's going to be pretty fun, you mean like "Dejeuner Sur l'Herbe", those nice nude girls sitting with the dull guys in suits.', I commented, furiously thinking about exactly how I could continue a conversation with her without getting involved in a discussion of taking ones clothes off in front of someone else.

'Yeah, I think so, I have always loved those pictures and thought it might make an interesting study, particularly in this age when nudity is so permanently 'available'. There is an interesting parallel between that period where nudes were very popular. I find it all quite intriguing. I have always been a bit prudish before though and thought it would be a challenge to me, to get into the minds of those artists and models.'

'Well sounds great to me, I have always been a big fan of nudes.' I commented with a grin. Perhaps the drinking had got to me in the end, and even as I was saying it, I thought that perhaps it wasn't quite the most appropriate thing to say.

Fortunately she laughed at me, and took my arm, dragging me back onto the dance floor for a few more tracks. I was spared having to find anything appropriate to say about the female nude without me telling her exactly how delicious her breasts had looked earlier that evening.

We danced as a group, but Brigitte kept near me, commenting on the music, the other guys and their dancing style. It was a very pleasant few minutes; she danced enthusiastically, regularly brushing her breasts against my arm and chest, seemingly unconcerned at the effect.

The DJ finished up with a slow number and as the blokes all turned to leave the dance floor Laura and Sophie grabbed a couple of them, and Brigitte reached over to me and placed her hands round my neck.

'I think you will find that I have earned a dance with you Sir.' She commented, looking up into my eyes.

'That would be a pleasure, believe me.' I replied, quite sincerely.

The spare guys without partners traipsed off to the side lines with wistful looks in their eyes as they watched me place my hands on Brigitte's hips, and her pull me closer.