Unauthorized Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she left, offering again to let me come over and see her portfolio after I reminded her that she owed me a return visit, my having played some of my music to her. She concurred somewhat grudgingly, I really didn't get the impression that she thought it would be as much fun for her as it would be for me.

The next morning, delivered to my door there were six invitations to the guys, giving the time and address. I texted off the details to them so they could keep the evening free. As expected, they were all pretty keen to come, thinking back to the really nice pretty girls in very sexy outfits that Brigitte's friends had worn to the gig.

I still wasn't sure whether Brigitte was actually interested in me, or whether the way she had been acting with me was just a result of the fact that I was the guy living in the room opposite hers. Was her repeated exhibitionism all a part of her 'getting in the mind of' the models and painters for her studies?

Once I had collated replies from all the blokes, a couple of days later, I wanderer across the quad to Brigitte's house. I had seen that the lights were on in her room and was confident that she was home. I knocked on her window and then waited at her kitchen door, much like she had done for me.

Brigitte came to the window looking thoughtful, but as soon as she saw me a big grin came across her face. I smiled back, obviously it was nice to be greeted with a smile and she opened the door and gestured me through into her room. Her room was pretty messy with a books scattered over the floor, paper and artists materials all over the desk with her laptop. She cleared a space for me on a chair in the corner, and then offered me a glass of wine from a half empty bottle of cheap looking South American red. I accepted enthusiastically and she poured me a decent slug into a nice sized wine glass.

She was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a nice top, fairly low cut and quite baggy.

I told her the news about the party and she was very pleased, firing off a message to her house mates to inform them that the stock of available single men had just expanded considerably. We chatted for a while about the party, and past parties that we had enjoyed. Eventually, I decided to try my luck.

'So, are you going to show me some of your pictures then?' I inquired, innocently.

She smiled at me knowingly, reaching over for one the many portfolios that was stacked in the corner. 'Yeah sure, check it out.' She opened the portfolio on the desk and started paging through a few, disparaging her efforts in a variety of rather attractive cityscapes and street scenes. She talked me through a project she had done last year and showed me some charcoal drawings that were really well done. Next she showed me some studies of interiors drawn from a tour of Chateaux of the Loire that she had done over the summer.

'How about anything from this term?' I prompted her, I was interested to see her work, but could not hide that I was curious to see what Life Drawing she had worked on.

She looked at me rather disapprovingly, obviously hesitant about getting those pictures out, to show me. She reached back over to the corner and pulled out another portfolio, zipping the previous one up and replacing it behind her. 'These are mostly very quick studies really, you shouldn't judge too me from them. We are only really taking 5 minutes over each one.' She explained. I didn't really think she should worry too much about what I thought of her work, from what I could tell it was all fabulous.

She flicked quickly through some initial line drawings that she had done, really nice outlines of a shapely girl sitting facing side on to us. Brigitte had captured her nicely, studying the line of her arms, and the shape of her small but beautifully shaped breasts. Having flicked through a few of these, she stopped at a more detailed charcoal picture.

'This was the last one that we did that day, this was a longer pose, I quite like it.'

This picture had the same woman, lying on her back with her hair splayed on the floor facing towards the viewer. One of her arms was across her stomach, and the other raised above her head, this made for a delightful study of her breasts, with one lifted almost flat, the nipple almost hidden from us. The other was a study in curved surfaces with the nipple slightly raised.

Her legs were facing away from us, although the hair between her legs was beautifully reproduced by Brigitte. She talked me thorough some of the techniques, they had used and highlighted parts she was pleased with, and parts she wasn't.

'So how did you feel about doing these drawings, how did you feel about studying this girl nude?' I asked, thinking that it must be a weird thing to do.

'Yeah, fine actually. It was a bit odd a first, a bit shocking when she took off her robe and stood there completely nude in front of us. I am not sure I had seen a completely nude adult woman before, and I was quite close to her. She looked me in the eyes as I was drawing her.'

'Do you think it would be different with a guy?' I asked. She smiled back at me, a glint of an idea in her mind. 'Well we did draw this old guy, the week after.' She flicked to a few beautifully rendered pictures of an old guy, a little overweight, his old slightly shrivelled cock drooping in front of him. Brigitte talked a bit about this as well, but I think she could tell that I was not quite as interested.

'Not really, it isn't really a sexy thing you know, you have to work really hard in these sessions. You don't really have time to think that you are sitting close to a nude person, even as you are studying them. Although it was a bit odd, drawing that guy's cock.' She looked a little embarrassed, a little amused.

'How do you think the models feel?' I asked.

'They don't seem bothered I think for them it is just a job; they do it every day you know.'

'It still must be kind of odd, especially when they are the opposite sex.' I observed.

'Well, give it a go, take off your clothes and I will draw you now.' She looked me directly in the eye, challenging me to try it, daring me give it a go.

'Oh come off it, you are not serious.' I was more than taken aback, I was still confused about what our relationship was going to be, and now she wanted me to strip in front of her, but not to fuck her, instead to be drawn by her. 'Sure I am serious. Come on, we both know that you are not averse to looking at girls undressing, maybe it's payback time. And anyway it might be fun.' She walked over to the door, locked it and then picked up a pad and some pencils, sat down and looked over expectantly.

I was embarrassed and self-conscious but very slightly tempted to do what she wanted. I had this feeling that taking my clothes off in front of her, while locked in her bedroom had a pretty good chance of ending up with some kind of physical entertainment for both of us. 'Come on Jack, I've had enough of drawing some old guy, let me have a bit of a go at a decently fit fellow.' She encouraged me, enthusiastically.

I looked at her and thought about it as she kept on hectoring me with little digs. 'Look you will probably enjoy it, it is a liberating experience, nudity without the implications of a sexual encounter. Come on, kit off!'

I decided to play along, took off my sweatshirt and t-shirt, standing in front of her as she studied my physique. Obviously I held my stomach in as much as possible, I did run fairly regularly and was not in terrible condition, but was not keen to really be studied in quite this way.

'Come on, and the rest!' Brigitte continued, now she had a huge smile and licked her lips in anticipation. I was feeling very strange as I moved my hands down to my trousers, she followed my every move with her eyes, her attention almost eating into me.

'So, tell me then,' I asked 'are you telling me that watching a guy get undressed is really the same?'

'Well maybe in this case there is a slightly different atmosphere from the normal class.' She replied, laughing.

I slid down my trousers, sliding them off my feet with my socks. I was feeling quite aroused by my situation, watching her study me undress. I hesitated for a second and looked over at her. She was leaning forward, her top was hanging forward away from her breasts and I could see her décolletage nicely, her breasts held firmly in a pretty polka dot bra with a line of lace on the top.

I could see my cock swelling slightly in my shorts, put my hands into the waistband and then pulled it down. I let them drop to the floor and stood facing her, watching as her eyes moved from my chest to my face and then down to my penis.

'Turn around on the spot, let me see you from all sides.' She commanded forcefully. I looked at her face and suddenly her focus was in place. I could see that the previous humour had gone for the moment as she suddenly started to think about how to represent me. 'OK, now stand straight, arms at your sides, and stand still.'

She started sketching, firstly she did a few quick sketches, capturing the lines of my body. She bossed me around, instructing me to stand like this, or that, move this leg, hold my arm out, up, down. It was actually quite physically hard to stand quite how she wanted, and to hold the specific shape that she wanted. As she worked, she chatted a little about her drawing, the techniques she used and was learning. She asked me more about my music and what we were hoping to achieve in our current project. It was a strange atmosphere, like an early date but all time with a heavy cover of nudity.

All the time she was leaning forward; her top hanging forward and open, flashing her lace covered tits to me. While I was enjoying the view though, the constant strain of standing still with arms or legs in difficult poses took some of the sexual thrill out of it. After forty minutes or so, I told her that enough was enough. Suddenly her light hearted mood returned as she remembered that, much as she was enjoying her drawing, I had actually not really come to model for her. As it turned out, I had found it a much less sexy, much less arousing than I had expected. My erection had completely dissipated, and once she told me that she had completed the final pose, I was pleased to stretch and flex my limbs and muscles.

'Well did you enjoy that?' She asked me. 'Have you got a different feeling now for your naked form?'

'Yes.. it was actually interesting.' I told her, explaining about the difficulties of maintaining the same pose for so long. 'And actually not really that sexy.'

'Well now Jack, I wouldn't say that. I thought it was pretty arousing, having you here in my room, naked and really, well, how shall I say, well provisioned. You look really great, I am quite turned on by the whole thing.'

I was surprised; I had thought that her focus was purely on her work, not upon the sexuality of her proximity to my body. As I stood above her looking at the final version of her picture, I engaged once again in a little viewing, looking down at her breasts, at the way that the underwired bra supported them. My cock once again twinged and protruded slightly more, becoming thicker and longer. Brigitte looked up at me, noticing the slight change of angle.

'Well hello, what have we here, is someone getting a bit more interested again.' She was teasing again, grinning up at me. 'Well, you know that top leaves you pretty well exposed, from certain angles.' I countered, also smiling. 'Hmm, that is interesting.' She replied. 'Go back over there again.'

I returned to my spot from where I had been modelling, a few meters from where she sat, wondering where this was going. She reached down, and pulled her top up and over her head.

'Well how about that, do you think that this will help it on a little'. She was smiling a lot now, looking down to her polka dot covered tits.

I felt my cock growing again, still hanging down slightly, but now coming up towards horizontal, swelling in girth as well as length. 'Touch yourself.' She directed, 'I want to draw you fully aroused.'

'Take off your bra.' I countered 'I will be bigger the more you show me.'

'Well now. Hmm, OK I suppose that is fair.' She reached behind her back, unclipped the straps and let the light garment fall away from her breasts and down to the floor.

'Mmmm, nice.' I commented, and now I could feed my erection growing to its full extent.

'Now stay still.' She focused once again, the grin disappearing from her face.

I stood there and admired her lovely breasts, and felt my cock hard and pulsing slightly in time with my heart.

'Now make yourself cum.' She demanded.

'What?!' I exclaimed.

'I want to see you finished yourself, want to see your pleasure. Come on model. Don't be shy.'

I think I was expecting that from where we had reached, she would be offering something a bit more mutual, perhaps a blow job, or even a nice gentle fuck. I was deeply aroused and wasn't so keen on finishing myself.

'Come on, I want to see your cum, want to see it spurt out as you pleasure yourself.' She continued, full of confidence, obviously expecting obedience.

There was something very sexy about a woman, sitting there ordering me around, telling me when to undress, when to cum. I felt my cock demanding attention and slowly moved my hand down towards it. I had not masturbated for perhaps a week, had been too busy and too tired.

I stroked myself as she looked on, one hand drawing frantically, capturing a close up of my hand grasping onto my now fully erect penis. I knew that given the way I had been aroused for a long time, given the fact I was standing looking at a beautiful woman sitting topless in front of me, I would not take long to cum.

She finished her drawing and put down her pencil. Her hand went down to her jeans, undid the buttons and her fingers disappeared into her lace knickers. Her fingers were moving up and down over her clit.

I felt my orgasm coming closer as I watched her fingers playing with herself; her chest was red with arousal, her nipples large and darker, pulsing almost. I walked closer to her, I could see a thin wire of cum dangling down from the end of my cock. I was now right on the edge as I stood right in front of her, my hand very gently stroking myself, just at the final stage.

'Go on then, cum, let me see it. Make a mess.' She commanded, 'Cum towards me.' She put the paper further from her naked form to ensure that it wasn't hit by any human dynamics.

I finally pressed on, stroking myself right over the edge, feeling a huge wave of pleasure come up my legs and ripple out through my cock. A spurt of cum flew out of me, across the room. Some landed on the seat behind her, some on her chest and some on the wooden floor of her room. She groaned appreciatively as the rhythm of her own touching coincided with my cum hitting her breasts. Her head went back as her orgasm enveloped her and she panted as her fingers pressed harder and harder on her clit.

Finally, she finished and sat in front of me. A line of white cum stretched across her right breast, slowly starting to run down the lovely curve towards her stomach, a drop on her nipple, another drop on her cheek.

'Wow, messy guy, you must have been saving that for me for ages.' She commented, laughing.

She took her finger, ran it through the stream of cum on her tits, covered the end of her finger in the thick white liquid, and raised it to her mouth. A thin stream of cum led from her finger back down to her breast. She looked at the finger, covered in my juices and then put the whole lot into her mouth, sucking on the finger and then running it round the inside of her mouth, absorbing all the flavour.

'Hmm, quite sweet, nice.' She commented appreciatively. This was the first time I could remember a girl expressing any positive views on the taste of my cum, so I was somewhat delighted and entertained by her comments.

'Right, well Jack, that was all delightful, and thanks for modelling for me. Actually that was more useful than you can imagine, and actually I think more useful than I was expecting. I might call you over again, if that would be alright. I for one am going to have a shower.' She stood up and motioned to the door, indicating that I was to leave.

'Well, hmm.' I replied. 'We'll see.' This was a 'we'll see' that really meant 'Next time young woman, I am going to fuck you cos in all honesty I think that would be even more fun.'

I put my clothes on as Brigitte put on her dressing gown and then openly pushed her jeans down with her lace knickers at the same time, showing me her nicely trimmed pubic hair, a neat triangle above her vulva, the hair somewhat damp and matted together with her own juices. As she pulled her knickers down, I could see a wet patch on her underwear that betrayed exactly how turned on she had been by the afternoon's activity.

She stood up as I completed dressing with her dressing gown hanging open, her breasts and her pussy open for me to see, unconcerned that I was obviously looking at her now.

She showed me out, and I returned to my house. My mind muddled as to how exactly I had managed to go over to her house, spend more than an hour there naked and still end up having to make myself cum. I still hadn't even touched her. Was she going to be my sexual partner, or was this still just her teasing me? I still wasn't sure.

Next morning, I woke up late having forgotten my alarm. I grabbed some breakfast and then rushed off to the lab to meet up with the team. As I walked in, they all looked over at me and there was a very odd combination of looks came my way. Some of the guys looked away, some grinned and sniggered, Laura who was hanging out smiled knowingly. I was confused as normally my entrances were pretty much ignored by everyone, at the most a variety of 'alrights'.

'What's up with you lot?' I asked, walking over to the developers who were clustered around a couple of screens.

'Nice arse.' Commented one of the guys.

'What?' I asked, craning over the screens to be confronted by a still of my own arse.

'Have you not seen the film, you are famous man.' Another one of the guys commented. 'Film? What Film.' I replied becoming exasperated.

'Look.' He replied.

He followed a couple of links on the machine, finally finding a movie file based on some shared server in the arts/life-drawing area. He double clicked on it, and it cut straight to a full frontal shot of me standing in Brigitte's room, nude with a partial erection. The placement of the camera suggested a laptop on the desk had filmed me with everything visible from my knees to my head. The camera was obviously pretty decent as it was close to high definition.

'What the fuck? That fucking cow filmed me.' I shouted. They laughed.

The guys then did the decent thing and proceeded to drag the scroll bar through the film, high-lighting all their favourite moments and giving a little commentary on the relative sexiness of the various poses that I had taken. I pushed forward towards the screen, but a couple of the guys held me back so that I could enjoy the full extent of my humiliation. I became more and more vocal, shouting at them, particularly when we got to the final few seconds that consisted of me touching myself, bringing myself close to orgasm and then existing stage left as I prepared to cum.

I was pretty angry by this time, but the guys all thought that it was really funny, and actually I didn't come out looking bad. I was reasonably fit, and I didn't have too bad a physique. I still couldn't believe that Brigitte had done what she had done. I could hardly believe she had filmed me, but to then just post it onto the campus servers was madness.

Finally they closed the window down and stopped the worse of their ribbing.