Unawares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another thought struck her. She was acting on impulses, she realized, as she went back to ensure that her door was locked. It was... She looked under the bed but no one was there... and then she saw that her side of the door that connected her room with her parents' was unlocked. And things slowly fell into place...

"Ian, darling, I am afraid I've got some bad news," Martha said as soon as Ian came out of the shower. "It's nothing, actually, but it seems as if the boys all seem to have caught a rather bad case of the flu. I have already booked my ticket back for today, but you and Cathy can stay on, if you want to."

"Gee," Ian replied, elated at the prospect of being alone with Cathy again, but not wanting to sound too obvious, "Maybe we should all go. I know Cathy deserves this break, but... can you manage the house and three sick youngsters all alone? I'll come with you if you want..."

Just as he had planned, Martha shook her head. "We can't leave Cathy alone here, and I don't want to have her holidays spoiled by looking after her brothers - God knows they don't get along. Besides, I don't want her to catch the flu, too, or you, for that matter... You guys stay over here for a week more, then we'll see, okay?"

Ian would have pumped his fist in the air if it wouldn't have been such an obvious gesture. Forcing himself to remain subdued, he kissed his wife's forehead patronizingly. "You are such a good woman, Martha. I definitely married the right girl." He gave her breast a slight squeeze.

Martha McWillis squirmed uncomfortably. "For God's sakes, Ian, Cathy's in the next room. What if she walks in...? get your hands off. You know what I think about being felt up, don't you? Ugh!"

Ian saw his wife off at the local airport and took the longer route home. He hadn't seen Cathy the entire morning; Martha had just shouted through the door that she was going back home. Surely, he thought, Cathy must have realized that someone had violated her last night. Damn! She would be on her guard tonight!

Much to his surprise, however, Cathy acted as if nothing had happened. Ian couldn't believe that she had not known anything of what had happened the previous night, but in the same breath, figured that there was no reason on earth for her to suspect him. After all, he was her father.

Her protector.

The tennis lessons continued throughout the day, just as they had yesterday. Ian was a little reserved about being the dirty old man for the second day in a row, but there was no way he could keep up a discrete erection when Cathy seemed to use every available opportunity to crash her butt against his erection. By the time lunch was announced, Ian had a handful of her tits in each hand, under the guise of teaching her the proper 'posture.'

Towards the evening, however, Cathy complained of feeling light-headed. Suddenly a concerned father, Ian asked if she needed to see the doctor, but she dismissed the suggestion. "Must've been the drinks from yesterday night, Dad. I'll just wear it off with a couple of pills. See you in the morning."

She kissed him an early good-night, as usual on the lips, and to Ian, there was nothing groggy about the way she had her lips pressed against his. He watched the wiggle of her ass - his obsession was getting to be so much that he didn't seem to notice anything else when his daughter was around - already debating whether he could give her another visit tonight.

It was a bonus, he argued to himself, that he gets one more night... he would have to be a fool to let go of this chance. Of course, it would be the last time ever...

Ian gave his daughter half an hour to slip into sound sleep, guessing that it would take her at least that long to be dead to the world, then slipped into his room. He locked the door, then tried the interconnecting door. His heart leapt when he saw that the door was already open. Peering in, he saw that Cathy had stripped off all her clothes, and was, save for a shirt that had already ridden halfway up her stomach, nude. She didn't stir when the light from his room fell on her face.

Ian walked into her room even as he took off all his clothes, brazenly turning on the overhead light. He rubbed his hand against his own cock, now erect, silently praying his thanks. So sure was he that she was out of it that he climbed into the bed beside her and pushed the shirt over her head, slipping her face out but locking her arms over her head.

He stepped back to observe his offspring once again. The light was so much more than there had been the previous night that he was really able to see for himself how beautiful his daughter really was. Her body was stretched, hand over her head, legs loosely splayed, and the way her breasts rose and fell caused him to lose his own restraint. Without a second thought, he jumped on top of her and took a tit into his mouth.

A moan!

Ian remembered that the exact thing had happened the previous night. He looked at her, seeing nothing out of the ordinary, and was relieved. It was just like the previous night, he decided, right down to the way her body was responding to him.

He suckled on her breasts for a longer time, and it was only when her moans rose loud enough to be alarming that he took his mouth away. He smiled at her sleeping face, noticing that her teeth were biting into her lower lip so hard she was bleeding a little, and sought to relax her with a full, wet kiss.

Her mouth offered little resistance to his thrusts, and to his delight, he found her tongue brushing against his. Her unconscious moves were tentative, more reflexive he supposed, than anything deliberate, and he took his time relishing her mouth. He ran his hands along the sides of her body, noticing that her skin seemed even smoother to his touch than before. He teased her nipples with his hands, pinching and tapping them alternately.

The sight of her lying with her hands stretched on either side of her head was so erotic that Ian started to lick his way down her body, paying special attention to her armpits and the swell of her neck. He nuzzled her cleavage, enjoying her feminine scent, and tasted her bosom's specialties. She was responding more vocally now, an occasional "Da-" sound escaping her lips, but he was no longer concentrating on what her words were. It was only her moans that he heard, only her shudders that he felt.

Ian worshipped his way down, until he was once again face-to-face with her wet slit. There was no hesitancy as he dived into her with all his frenzy, slurping her juices without bothering to quieten himself. He felt her legs stiffen around him as he lashed his tongue inside her cunt, the wet and salty feast spreading all over his face as he ground his nose shamelessly into her crotch.

Her smell was so intoxicating that he ate his daughter's pussy for the better part of thirty minutes, and it was only when he felt her cum for the third time that night that he stopped his torturous meal.

Even as her shudders subsided, Ian was positioning himself at her entrance, ready to plunge into her. He was about to explode, he knew that, and he was going to explode inside her. Fill her with the same stuff that had the potential to reincarnate her, create another Cathy. The thought of knocking his own daughter up was too much for the father, and he was not even fully inside her when his dam burst.

In spite of his premature ejaculation, Ian managed to will himself to continue fucking her, at least until she came to an orgasm around his cock, and felt himself stiffen as she climaxed after less than a couple of minutes. He bent over and kissed her mouth, as much to keep her from crying out as to keep him from making the same error, and felt his lip rupture when she bit him.

The pain was lost, however, as he soon built up a tremendous load in the inside of ten minutes. Her climax was only a second late; she milked him dry.

Ian lay on her legs for around ten minutes, catching his breath. It had been a truly unbelievable fuck, and after this, he thought ruefully, anyone else would be a big disappointment. He could feel the sticky wetness on his chest, courtesy the fact that he was right over her thighs.

Ian stood up, too exhausted to fuck his sleeping daughter - it would have been different had she been awake and more responsive - and patted the inside of her thighs lovingly. He turned around and walked back towards his own room.

"You don't have to go back to Mom tonight, you know." Her voice was low, seductive, but it shocked Ian as if someone had just howled into a bullhorn.

"Wha - I mean ..."

"What I said was," Catherine McWillis stared at her father, her lips set in a straight line, "You don't have to go back to an empty bedroom tonight. There are just too many things to be done right here."

Ian could say nothing. His mouth was as wide open as his eyes, but no sound came out. He watched as Catherine struggled her arms out of the shirt and flung it at him. It hit his chest and fell on the floor.

Still, all he could do was stare dumbly at her.

Catherine stretched her body and glanced at the mess between her legs. "For starters," her eyes bored into his skull, "How about explaining how your sperm is inside my cunt, especially since I don't remember asking for a drink?"

When Ian blinked, she stood up, purposefully strode towards him and with a show of strength that was surprising, pushed him back onto the bed. Ian felt the leaked juices on his back; the wetness found for him some words.

"Weren't you sleeping? I mean, you took sleeping pills..."

Catherine smirked. "So much for expecting a bold answer. Oh, well, for your information, my dear father," she laid extra emphasis on father, "I didn't. I just said I would... it was a trap, Daddy, and you had your eyes stuck on my pussy so badly you never even spotted the net over your head.

"I knew something - someone - had raped me last night, not violently but definitely without my consent. All exits were locked from the inside, except the one to your room, so that must have been your exit. Moreover, even though my thong was torn, there was no bruise on my body. It had to be someone close, and it was obvious who it was.

"Now all I want to know is Why?"

Ian grinned weakly at her. She was his daughter alright, and he was paying the price for underestimating his own offspring. "Guilty as charged. Aren't you going to call the cops?"

"I'll be my own counsel, thank you," Catherine snapped. "Why?"

"You want the long or short of it?"

"Make it long. We've got the time."

"You were just too damn sexy. And lovely. I couldn't help myself."

"That's it?"

"That's it."

"Gee, that's enlightening."

"I am sorry."

"Are you? Really?"

Ian looked at his daughter. Into her eyes. "Yes. Sorry that you are my daughter. Otherwise I could have done this the proper way."

Her eyes widened for an instant, and then she turned away.

She was silent for some time. He respected her need for silence and kept his mouth shut.

She spoke first. "Do you know what happens now?"

Ian tried to get over the dread in his stomach, choosing to get over it by acting smart. "Sure. You call the blues, they come, arrest me, ask you all sorts of embarrassing questions, then discover that I've already given my confession. The trial's over quickly, I go away and get fucked in the ass by others just as stupid as I was. Am."

"That's about as succinct as it can ever get, isn't it?"

"I am an optimist. I'll be able to shit more easily because my asshole would be used to it by then. And, of course, I'll have round the clock security services. Lock and key."

"Lock and key, huh? At least you got that part right. But if you think I'm gonna let you off easy, mister, think again. But I'll have you under lock and key. That's a promise."

"So what can you do that's half as equal to me screwing everyone up? Starve me to death? Hah! Not even close!"

"You're regretting?"

"Why should I? I just had the greatest sex in my life with my own daughter, fucked up her life, screwed my family, humiliated them... nothing I can do about it now, is there?"

Catherine McWillis studied her father. In spite of his cocky tone, he was scared - and sorry. The filthy language was just a cover for his own sadness. It was evident to the daughter that the man was truly repentant.

But repentant after the fact. He was still guilty as hell.

She was going to make him pay for it.

"I don't think any lock-and-key system is enough for you."

"Too bad."

"I didn't say I wouldn't improvise. You know what my idea of a lock is, dear Pop?"

She took his hand and placed it on her pussy! "This here is my lock."

She gripped his cock. What was previously soft started to grow within her fist, encouraged by her touch. "And this happens to be my favorite key..."

Before her father could recover, Catherine McWillis pushed him on his back and locked lips. Neither spoke at any point during the passionate kiss.

"The telephone, Miss," Ian gasped, "Is over there. I think I had better make the call."

She laughed in his face. "You silly oaf, I am not crazy. You weren't the only one who had the fuck of their lives tonight; get that into your skull. My God, I can't even compare any of my boyfriends to the way you made me feel. My knees are still a little weak."

"But," Ian persisted, not sure yet that she was sane, "You did not even cry out once earlier..."

"It was damned hard not to, and my lips still hurt from biting so hard. Jesus, Daddy, stop cross-examining me. Just shut up and make love!"

"Wait a minute, young lady! This isn't the way you are supposed to react!"

"So what? I changed the script! Okay, I admit that I would have screamed if you had asked me before you slept with me, and I am glad that you had more sense. Now, basically, I am hooked. I want you. It's just as simple as that. As for the details, let's work it out in the morning, alright?"

"In th -" He was cut off with a kiss.

Father and daughter, arms and legs entwined together, awoke together in the morning. The two of them showered together, ordered coffee and rolls, made love some more... lunch was missed, and it was only when the room service called in to see if they wanted anything that Ian and Catherine McWillis realized that it was past three p.m.

"And I still feel so horny," Catherine complained when Ian walked back into his room to dress before the room service arrived.

"So do I, sweetheart, but put something on, will you? Jus because you don't mind having some fun with poor ol' me doesn't mean that no one else will."

Catherine slid on a bra, and Ian moved over to help her. Even after their extended session, she still made him shiver with excitement. The trigger-excitement would wear off, both of them knew that, but it was a lot of fun to act like newlyweds.

Neither of them ventured out for the entire day, spending the hours in each other's arms instead.

"I haven't felt so satisfied and hungry at the same time," Ian told her. His head was on her chest, and after each sentence, he would kiss her teats. He loved the way she quivered when he did that.

"Me neither."

"So you aren't angry with me?"

"Angry with you? Of course I am, silly, I am pissed off that you even asked that question. If I had been really angry, you would have had a bigger asshole by now."

Ian colored slightly. "I did say some silly things yesterday, didn't I?"

"Very silly, I'll say!"

"There's another thing I want to say. It may sound silly, but I want you to know that I mean it more than I can say it.

"I love you, Cathy. Catherine McWillis."

Catherine was so touched by his simple proclamation that she bent over, her hair falling about them like a curtain, and kissed his forehead. "I love you too, Daddy. Ian. Darling. So many names I want to call you... lover boy."

The romance survived the end of the holiday season. Ian and Catherine, father and daughter, man and lover, stayed at the club for two more weeks, doing little else but love each other. Ian promised - and kept his word - that he would visit her every other weekend at her college. Catherine McWillis took after her father, and cleared each semester with little effort. And the romance blossomed.

As she picked up the receiver, Cathy remembered the week they had sneaked off to a lonely cottage in the woods. It was the reason she was calling her father now.

Her mother already knew.

"Daddy, hi!"

Ian was delighted to hear her voice. Smitten was the word he had often used to describe his attitude when it came to his eldest. "Cathy, my dear! Your graduation is next week, right? I'll be there."

"You had better be," replied his mate. "And there's another surprise for you waiting."

"What surprise? Don't tell me, let me guess..." And then it hit him. "Are you pregnant?!?"

"Damn! It was supposed to be a surprise... did Mom tell you?"

"No, she didn't... She knows? Martha knows that you are pregnant?"

Cathy giggled. "I kinda let it out, Daddy. And she knows it's ours."

He loved the way "ours" sounded when it came from her, but he was too shocked to dwell on little things. "How?"

"Relax, lover boy. When I agreed that I was carrying, she just asked me, 'Is your father the father? If not, does he know you are cheating on him?' She's been on to us for the last one and a half years, Daddy, but we were so wrapped up in each other we never even noticed it!"

"Jesus! And I thought she was so predictable..."

"Stranger things have happened, Daddy, luv! She said we can all sit down together when I get home this weekend!"

The two lovers, on their way to becoming parents, hung up after their sweet nothings.

As soon as the conversation was over, Ian opened his desk and took out a small box. It had cost him more than a grand, but it would fit her exquisite fingers well. A gift for the young woman who was bearing his child.

He reached for the phone. He had decided. He had to slip that ring on his daughter's finger tonight.

After reserving a seat on the earliest available flight, Ian hung up. He had an hour to kill.

He used the phone once again. There was one other person he had to talk to.

"Hello," he greeted when he was answered, "Martha?"