Unbelievable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

Jessica now moved up and began to kiss Zoe. The two girls began to make out, broken only by Zoe's yips of "Oh yeah" as her roommate began to eat her out. Elizabeth moved into better position, so we could no longer see exactly what she was doing, but whatever it was, it made slurping sounds, and Zoe enjoyed it. Jessica had removed her own bra, and now had Zoe sucking at her small tits. I worried Zoe might bite down out of pleasure, but she seemed to be doing ok.

I saw that Mike had passed the panties to Pete, who now passed them to me. I sniffed Zoe's sinful goodness, feeling the silky goodness that had hidden her treasures from us tonight. I took one last good whiff, then tossed them at Mike, who seemed to really be enjoying Zoe's pussy odor.

I saw Jessica whisper something to Zoe, who shook her head no. Jessica then whispered again, and Zoe didn't answer. Instead, she shrieked from the pangs of pleasure moving up her body. Jessica then got off the bed, and came over in front of me. She leaned in, kissed me, and whispered in my ear: "Take off my panties, and I'll let you suck my tits." I did so seeing her trimmed golden goodness, and got in a moment of sucking before she moved off back onto the bed.

She fondled and slapped Elizabeth's covered ass as she went by, then moved up and straddled Zoe's chest. Zoe opened her eyes, smiled, and nodded, and Jessica moved her hips up and shoved her pussy into Zoe's face. Zoe, who seemed to have no experience at this, gave it her best effort, and Jessica started to sway and thrust, enjoying the experience. It then hit me that perhaps my girlfriend was bi, as she seemed completely at home with having a girl lick her. And you know what, I was ok with it.

Her enjoyment was cut short by the fact that Zoe was approaching orgasm. And boy, did she let us know it. She was vocal, yipping and squeaking, grunting and moaning as the Amazonian Elizabeth dived into her peach pit. Finally she peaked, and in one great big "Yes... Yes... Yes...", thrashed around the bed, unloading her cream all over Elizabeth's face.

After Zoe finished climaxing, she was breathing heavily, and Elizabeth finally turned around to all of us. She had that devilish grin on her face, and it was obvious she was covered in Zoe's girl juice. She stood up in front of Pete, turned around, and flipped down her two bra straps. Pete reached up and undid the clasp, and she flung the bra into the corner before crossing her arms then turning around. Her fingers now played with her own nipples, teasing us.

Jessica moved over, kneeling on the edge of the bed, and reached around her taller friend, and took over duty of fondling the nipples. This allowed Elizabeth to reach out and fondle Peter's head, messing up his hair. Jessica started to kiss Elizabeth's ear and fondle her chest, before whispering in her ear. Elizabeth nodded, turned around, and laid Jessica back onto the bed, before crouching over her in a 69 position. Jessica's face and Elizabeth's ass were pointed towards us, and I now got a front row seat to watch my girlfriend eat out another girl. And yes, I enjoyed it.

Jessica seemed to know what Elizabeth liked, and had her groaning and moaning from the other end of the bed as she used her fingers, lips, and tongue to pleasure her old friend. Zoe was soon up and kissing Elizabeth's shoulders and head before joining her in eating my girlfriend. I couldn't see exactly what was going on, but when I saw Jessica's knees up to my ears, and she moaned out "Oh god, she's rimming my ass," It became rather clear.

This went on for several minutes, and I was entranced in watching my girlfriend munch box when Mike finally nudged me and asked, "How long do we let this go on? I mean, do we get to join in?"

Elizabeth had heard him say that, and asked, "I thought you'd never ask. Girls, I think its time to stop tempting these boys before they waste their loads in their boxers."

With that, she stood up, came over, and straddled Peter, and started making out with him. Mike jumped over and took Zoe into the other room, leaving Jessica and I the bed. I came over, kissed her, tasting the pussy on her, and said:

"That was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. Why didn't you tell me you liked girls too?"

"You never asked silly." With that, she pulled down my boxers, and licked up and down my cock. I groaned, and then lied down on to the bed, giving her an easier time of sucking me off. She finally deep-throated me, which elicited a moan of appreciation, and after a minute of fucking my cock with her mouth, kissed up my body to my mouth. As she did, I looked over to see Peter, sitting in the chair, with Elizabeth straddling him. It was obvious from her movements they were screwing, and I could see that Peter seemed to have quite the tool. It wasn't the biggest around, but it had to be a couple inches longer than mine, and I pack a 9" gun. That was all I could see though, as Jessica kissed me, saying, "I've been waiting for this. Put that giant cock into me."

While considering the fact that my innocent little girlfriend was talking like a dock whore, I quickly rubbed my steel rod up and down her lips, before trying to push it into her. Due to our position and my size; however, this didn't work too well, and she said, "Ow, ow, this hurts baby. Please stop." She pulled me out of her, looked me in the eyes and said apologetically:

"I'm sorry, I know I never told you this before, but I'm still a virgin. I've eaten pussy and I've sucked cock, but I've never been fucked." I nodded back to her, and turned her over, onto her back. I got on top of her, and rubbed my dick up and down her. She was practically dripping onto the bed, so lubrication wouldn't be a problem.

"Ok baby, this may hurt a little, but then it'll feel good, ok?"

Jessica nodded, watching me. I pushed lightly into her, felt myself hit her cherry, and leaned down and kissed her as I pushed through it. She gasped, settling into the feeling of fullness that my cock gave her, then kissed me again, and started to shift around a little, letting me know that it was time for some serious fucking.

I started to push in and out, feeling her tight little vagina around my cock, and then starting taking longer strokes, finally getting into a good rhythm. She was enjoying it now, and pulled her knees up to her chin, showing her flexibility. This also tightened up her pussy, and it was the most amazing thing I'd ever felt. I kept going, knowing I wouldn't last long from all the lesbian build-up, but enjoying myself none-the-less.

She kissed my neck, and dug her fingers into my back as she moaned, "Oh my god, this feels so good" and "Fuck me baby, fuck me hard." I was getting towards that point of no return went I felt something warm and wet touching my balls. I turned around to see Elizabeth lying on her back, snacking on some scrotum, while Peter pounded into her. I smiled at her, and she smiled back, before starting to lick my girlfriend's ass. Jessica went nuts at this, and I felt her start to tense up, then shudder, and her pussy was flooded with warm girly goodness.

"Keep going, baby," she whispered, and I kept screwing. Soon I was reaching my climax though, and I asked her "Baby, where should I cum?"

"Cum in my mouth" I heard from below me, and turned to see Elizabeth smile at me. This put me over the edge, and I pulled out of Jess and stuck my dick in her friend's face, and started to shoot spunk down her throat. She moaned in appreciation, and sucked it down like a vacuum. I pulled out when I was done, and she and Jess cleaned off my dick of all the Jess-juice. The sight of this set Peter off, and Jessica leaped down and took his dick into her mouth, returning the favor. Peter grunted and moaned, and Jessica choked from the length of his dick, but held onto the spunk. She then came over, and kissed Elizabeth, and they shared the semen before cleaning up each other's faces, which Peter and I watched in awe.

From the other room, we could hear that Mike and Zoe were still going at it, from the squeaking of the bed, and the squeaking of Zoe. I stuck my head around the corner to see Zoe riding Mike, her back to his face. Her hands were massaging her own tits, as she rode him like a mechanical bull. Her moans were getting louder and louder, until I saw her spasm, biting her lip as she orgasmed. Mike kept pumping away, and she started riding again. Mike didn't last much longer though, and soon, he mumbled "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." Zoe jumped off his cock and locked her lips around it. Mike thrusted once, then twice, then came into her mouth. Zoe swallowed it all like a good girl, then cleaned his cock of her juices after.

By this time, Jess had come up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. Elizabeth was standing next to me in the doorway, and I leaned over and kissed her bare shoulder. She turned and smiled, then kissed me back, as Jess moved her attentions down to my balls and cock, which she massaged.

By now, Mike and Zoe had crawled off the bed towards us. I now tried to decide whether the guys wouldn't mind me taking on both Zoe and Elizabeth. I realized the best way might be to get them started with Jessica first. I leaned back, kissed Jessica, tasting both her and Peter on her breath, and whispered "I want to watch you with both of them." She looked at me confused, and answered, "But you already did."

"No, I mean Pete and Mike."

"Oh. I get it. You want both of them."

I nodded, unsure of whether she would storm out. Instead, she got a grin on her face, took Peter's hand, and led him over to the bed. She sat him down, and Mike next to him, and started to suck them both off. Zoe now came over, and the three of us watched from the doorway as Jessica worked my roommates hard again, then positioned them so she had a cock in her mouth and her pussy.

The sight of my girlfriend getting double-teamed aroused me, but not quite as much as when Zoe and Elizabeth both dropped in front of me and started to run their tongues up and down my shaft, and all over my balls. I looked down at them, as my cock grew to full staff, and decided to move back into Elizabeth's room.

I took each girls hand, and led them in. I laid down on my back on the bed, my cock sticking up in the air. Zoe came over, and straddled my face, while Elizabeth jumped onto my cock.

I used my fingers to stimulate her clit as Elizabeth started to ride away. I could her the two female roommates kissing above me as I started to chow down on Zoe's box, licking here and there, as I kept making little circles around her clit.

Elizabeth was a master at riding a guy, and pretty soon, I felt her pussy flood in an orgasm. She didn't stop though, and kept riding me. Finally, I heard Zoe start doing her moaning thing again, and I kicked it up to warp speed, driving her pussy nuts, and she wet my face with her girl-juices.

She then rolled off to the side to recover, and I could focus on Elizabeth, whose pussy was wrapped around my cock, and whom I had been staring at all night. She leaned down over me, kissing me and letting me suck her tits, as I thrusted in and out of her.

Zoe had cuddled up next to me, her leg draping over mine as she stroked my chest and kissed my neck. Finally, she whispered in my ear something I hadn't expected at all.

"I'll let you fuck me in the ass."

This broke my rhythm with Elizabeth, who hadn't heard her roommate's dirty proposal. As if to increase her point, Zoe grabbed my hand, and led it around to her tight little ass, and slapped it on there. I massaged her ass, and reached up and played with Elizabeth's tits with my other.

Zoe reached up and played with the other tit, and Elizabeth came again, this one a big, loud orgasm that signaled the end of our copulation. She rolled off to my other side now, and cuddled up. I was now the meat in a knockout sandwich, and all I really wanted was a chocolate covered hot dog.

Zoe now got off the bed, and got back on it on all fours. She gave me a "Come hither" look, and I got off the bed, and moved behind her. Elizabeth propped herself up on her elbows to watch, as I moved in behind her roommate.

For lubrication, I started to just fuck Zoe's box. She was very wet, and it didn't take long before my cock was too. As I fucked her, I stuck my thumb in her box though, getting it nice and juicy, and plunged it into her ass.

She gave out a nice "Hmmmm," so I kept doing it, her ass puckering every time my thumb went in and out. Elizabeth realized what was going on, and giggled, "Oh my God Zoe, you're so dirty. You're gonna let him butt-fuck you."

Zoe nodded back, enjoying the vaginal attention. Elizabeth decided to get in on this, and crawled under her roommate. I soon felt a tongue on Zoe's clit as my cock went by, doubling the stimulation.

I decided it was time, and thrusted one last time before pulling out. Zoe then arched her back, presenting her brown-eye to me. I aimed my cock at her shithole, spit on it one more time, and then slowly pushed in.

I felt Zoe tense up, and knew by the tightness that this may be her first time. I held my position, and heard Elizabeth keep up her clitoral assault, knowing she had a first row seat to what was going on. Zoe relaxed a little, and I pushed in a little farther, feeling her tight little ass stretch around my cock. I pulled out a little bit, and pushed in a little farther. Zoe was completely relaxed now, but I took my time to work my cock in, until I felt my balls hit her pussy.

I then pulled out about halfway, and started a nice, slow rhythm. Zoe seemed to enjoy herself now, but that was probably due to the tongue-lashing her roommate was giving her. I slowly fucked her ass, feeling how tight it was, wondering.

"Zoe, is this your first time?"

She nodded, and I smiled.

"Zoe, you're a freak," her roommate added.

"Um, Elizabeth, you're the one eating her box as she gets fucked."

"Yeah, so, I'm bi. In high school Jess's nickname for me was Lezzy."

I laughed at this, enjoying the fact I was fucking a girl in the ass I had just met today, and my girlfriend knew but didn't care.

"And Jess, I started calling her Jizzy, because she always liked having my cum on her face."

I laughed at this too, thinking of the fact that my girlfriend might be very "Jizzy" when Mike and Pete got done with her.

Zoe was really getting into it now, and pushing back against me. I reached up and cup one of her massive tits, tweaking the nipple and feeling the weight of it in my hand. Zoe now moaned again, and her ass tightened up as she came all over her roommate's face. I was getting close to, so I decided what I was going to do.

I pulled out of Zoe, and told her and Elizabeth both to get on their knees. They did so, and Elizabeth started to jerk me off. I enjoyed it, and saw them kiss each other, letting Zoe taste herself, but finally, I felt that rush, and took over jerking duties.

Both girls opened their mouths and stuck out their tongues, and I gave them one shot each on the tongue, then one each on the chest, then dabbing the last little bit on Zoe's nose. Elizabeth then proceeded to clean Zoe's face, chest, before Zoe returned the favor.

As I sat down the bed, exhausted, Mike and Pete came back in, smiles on their faces. Jess came in behind them, her face and tits covered in cum. She had a big smile on her face, and her hair was a mess. Zoe and Elizabeth giggled at her, before walking over and cleaning her off with their tongues.

When they finished, Jessica and I decided to jump in the shower before leaving, while Mike and Pete decided to crash there. We all said our good-byes, and that was the only time we were all in the same place.

Jessica and I have been married for a few years now, but Elizabeth and I have something on the side, which Jess may or may not know about. Mike, Peter, and I went our separate ways, though we keep in touch, and Zoe was in grad school on the West Coast somewhere, last time I had heard.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers
12