Unbelievable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

She was right. I did.

#

By the time I had dressed and entered the kitchen, Cindy had finished cooking breakfast. Sitting down at the table, I looked for any signs that she was upset with me for what had happened in the bathroom. Cindy merely smiled however pouring me a cup of fresh hot coffee. Melinda finished making the toast and turned sitting down next to me.

"Everything ok?" I whispered.

"Everything's fine. Like I said, you worry too much," she whispered back.

Cindy leaned over giving Melinda an affectionate kiss on the neck before sitting down next to her.

"Everything is fine Jack, we talked. I just don't want there to be any misunderstandings or complications. As long as you understand that," Cindy told me.

Theresa and Veronica entered the kitchen a moment later. Just as I'd been warned about previously, Veronica entered wearing nothing more than a bathrobe that was more open than closed. Her full luscious breasts peeked invitingly at me as she sat down across from me pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Well? Did you sleep ok?" she asked.

"Like a baby," I responded trying to avert my eyes away from the tantalizing bit of cleavage she was showing.

Theresa wasn't wearing much more than Veronica was. She'd thrown on a long tee shirt, but was braless. Her nipples pressed invitingly against the material, twin stiff little points that stood proudly off her chest. As she crossed the room towards the cupboards, opening one then reaching up to retrieve a coffee cup, her shirt lifted well enough away that her firm bare ass revealed itself.

Melinda had followed my gaze watching Theresa just as I had done. As I turned my attention away from Theresa's ass, I caught her eyes as they knowingly sought mine.

"I'm not surprised," Melinda said grinning wickedly. "Sounded to me like the three of you were having quite the time!"

I was glad I had sat my coffee down or I'd likely have spilled it. Obviously, they had heard and been aware of our fooling around. I quickly looked over towards my sister, but she too was smiling with no hint that she was upset by any of this.

"Certainly made you horny!" Cindy spoke to Melinda playfully.

"You didn't seem to complain when I started going down on you," Melinda retorted back. "As a matter of fact, I don't think I've seen you that horny in a long, long time!"

My sister actually blushed, but I saw her hand move beneath the table and knew she was giving Melinda an intimate little touch of assurance and acknowledgment of that factual truth.

"Ok, I admit it. I was turned on by what we were hearing. There, you satisfied?"

Cindy must have given Melinda a little pinch as she jumped with a wince, as Melinda attempted to reach back giving her one in return. My sister scooted her chair back out of the way however just as she did.

"Ah oh...now Cindy's in for it!" Theresa laughed realizing what was happening.

I of course had no clue, used to my sister's antics, but not to the extent that I was about to witness here.

Melinda stood, determination clearly etched into her face. Realizing that, Cindy bolted from the kitchen heading towards the living room on a dead run. I hadn't as yet folded in my couch-bed yet however, creating a forgotten obstacle for Cindy as she entered the room. She hesitated briefly in trying to determine the best way to go around it, which was her big mistake. That momentary lapse gave Melinda just time to catch up with her, tackling her about the waist just as Cindy made an effort to get away by stepping up onto the bed rather than going around it.

"Gotcha!" Melinda squealed delightedly.

All of us had followed the action into the living room just as Melinda tackled my sister throwing her down onto my bed. Watching the two of them struggle, even though I knew it nothing more than a little rough horseplay, was still a little weird for me. Melinda who was easily the stronger of the two, pinned my sisters arms above her head with one hand, and with the other, lifted Cindy's shirt up exposing her breasts before clamping her mouth down around one of my sister's nipples.

Cindy caught my eye briefly, and I could see by the expression on her face that though not exactly mortified, she did seem to be a little nervous about having herself exposed in front of me this way. She struggled even more fiercely because of it I believe, catching Melinda slightly off guard with her newfound strength.

"Help me Veronica!" Melinda cried out expectantly. "She's going to get away!"

Veronica happily joined in the fray, taking over for Melinda, by taking both arms in hers once again pinning them firmly down on the bed above her head.

Now free to use both of her hands, Melinda reached down removing my sister's short-shorts, and panties in one easy swift pull. Still fighting every step of the way, though no longer looking towards me, Cindy continued to struggle though Melinda managed to yank everything off her tossing the shorts and panties onto the floor.

"No! You can't!" Cindy screamed in alarm.

But Melinda was having none of that. "Oh yeah? Who says I can't...you?"

I stood there in amazement as Melinda hurriedly buried her face in between my sister's thighs. Though still squirming, wiggling in an effort to escape, between the two of them I knew Cindy had no such chance in doing so. After a few moments of Melinda caressing my sister's slit with her tongue, she seemed to melt, giving in to the pleasured onslaught of her femininity. Even Veronica let go of her arms, pulling her robe entirely off from herself, then reached down to cup and fondle my sister's breasts while Melinda continued tickling her clit with her tongue.

Initially it had felt a little awkward seeing my own sister in such a provocative position. But as I continued to stand there watching this, I saw the look of pure pleasure spread across her face, transforming her from simply being my sister into a woman who was obviously very sensual and very, very passionate. It was obviously a side of her that I had never seen before.

Theresa had been standing slightly behind me off on one side. Up until now I hadn't paid any attention to her, too focused on what had at first been nothing more than a little rough-housing turned erotic. Subtle movement caused me to glance in her direction however, and when I did I felt my prick lurch with surprised wonder. Theresa was unabashedly playing with herself. Though one hand caressed her breast through the material of her tee shirt, the other was obviously fingering her exposed quim as she stood, legs slightly apart masturbating.

By now, Sis had taken a hold of Melinda's head, not necessarily guiding her manipulations, but letting her know through that contact just how good she was feeling. Veronica continued to caress my sister's tits, adding to her obvious pleasure. As for myself, I felt my cock was going to tear through the material of my shorts if I didn't do something about it soon.

"Come here baby," Veronica released my sister's breasts, motioning for Theresa to join her.

Lying back next to Melinda and Cindy, Theresa crawled onto Veronica and began lapping at her exposed cunt. Now I really did feel out of place. With nowhere to go except perhaps back into the kitchen, I could only stand there mesmerized as Melinda and now Theresa lay between their partner's legs side by side, orally pleasuring them both.

"Would you like to fuck Theresa?" Veronica asked me.

Stunned, I could only continue to look at her as though I had spoken the words to myself as though in some sort of weird fantasy dream. To be truthful, I wasn't sure I had actually heard what I'd heard. Theresa hadn't even indicated through any tell-tale change that I could see that she'd heard her either, which further confused me as she continued happily sucking and licking Veronica's pussy.

"Jack? Didn't you hear what I said?"

I had heard her correctly after all, but it was still unbelievable. I didn't know how to respond except by taking a step forward that I honestly didn't remember taking. My prick stood stiffly, pressing against the front of my shorts finally worming its way through the opening of my boxers, which answered for me after a fashion.

"Here baby, lift your ass up a little so Jack can enter you from behind," Veronica instructed.

Three more steps and I found myself standing at the end of the bed, my hands gingerly cupping Theresa's beautiful heart-shaped ass cheeks.

"Go ahead Jack, slip it in. See how wet and ready she is for you."

It was impossible not to glance over towards where my sister was. She was just as curiously interested as I was in everything that was happening. Smiling, she winked at me nodding her head in approval as I felt the head of my cock nestle itself at the opening of Theresa's soaked split. Not quite sure of myself, I eased the tip in just inside her, feeling her wetness, assuring myself as well as her that I had no intention of doing anything that might hurt her in some way.

I needn't have worried. Without any warning, Theresa humped herself backwards effectively skewering herself fully on the entire length of my prick as it slid deeply inside her.

"Ohhh!"

Theresa's sigh of pleasure were the only words spoken, but they were more than enough in telling me she was enjoying the sensation of my prick being inside her.

"You like that baby?" Veronica asked her. "You like the way Jack's prick feels inside your pussy?" she continued to coax.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Theresa finally exclaimed. "It feels good!" she groaned breathlessly.

Somehow Veronica managed to extricate herself from beneath Theresa. Sliding out of the bed, she came around to stand behind me. Theresa now buried her head into the bed, lifting her ass even higher as my cock slowly slid in and out of that velveteen pussy. Somewhat collapsing, I went from standing behind her, to lying on top of her as we continued our slow easy fucking. Now lying on the bed, I felt Veronica climb up on top of me. The feel of her exposed pussy as she balanced herself against my ass sent a flood of shivers coursing up and down my entire body. With me thrusting inside Theresa, Veronica in turn was humping herself against me in a combined coupling of pleasure that soon had the three of us moaning and groaning openly. Melinda had repositioned herself so that she and Cindy were now in a mutual sixty-nine, but they were being just as vocal about their enjoyments as we were.

"Harder Melinda, harder!" I heard my sister cry out.

It was obvious she was on the verge of climax. Another first as I had never heard that form of excitement coming from my sister. The atmosphere was too supercharged with arousal and sensuality for me to think about it though. With my cock deeply buried inside Theresa's glistening quim, Veronica's silk pussy sliding up and down against my ass, the only thing I could think of at the moment was pumping my sperm into that hot sweet twat.

Like dominos falling against one another, I heard as well as felt Veronica as she found her pleasure while humping herself against me. Suddenly the small of my back felt especially wet. She was moaning almost continuously. She shuddered, and I felt the release of her super-slick moisture as her pussy exploded in a pure heart-felt joy. In doing that, I could no longer contain the pressure that had been building myself. I thrust deeply inside Theresa with a rapid succession of fucks designed to trigger my orgasm. I was past the point of wanting to hold off any more, it was feeling way too fucking good for that. Just as I began to empty my balls inside that marvelous cunt, Theresa reared back against me, nearly throwing Veronica off my back who was now clinging to me like I was a bucking bronco.

"Oh shit!" she wailed, then grunted deeply screwing up her face in climax.

Veronica had rolled off me by this time moving up to lie beside Theresa, kissing her passionately as she continued to enjoy her orgasm. Drained, I finally pulled out of her collapsing on the end of the bed. Not so much as a solitary word was spoken. Only the sound of everyone attempting to catch their breaths, calming and basking in the afterglow of passion we'd all shared and experienced with one another could be heard.

As I lay at the foot of the bed, I felt the gentle caress of Melinda's toes as she stroked my semi-flaccid penis. She did so without intent of arousal, just a soothing caring touch that continued to add to my enjoyment of simply being.

Time seemed to stand still. I have no idea how long we all lay there like that, unmoving except for the occasional reassuring touch or caress upon one another. After a time as we began to waken from our revelry, Cindy spoke.

"So much for breakfast...I'm sure it's probably cold by now," she began.

Theresa snickered, "Probably...but I'm still hungry."

"Me too, but I'm still horny as well," Melinda said jumping in.

"Sounds to me like we should go out someplace to eat," I suggested.

"Good idea Jack...afterwards," Veronica stated the first one to really stir as she moved over to nestle between my sister's outstretched legs.

"Afterwards?" I said watching as she bent to tickle my sister's cunt with her tongue.

"Yeah...after we all cum again," Cindy agreed sighing contently.

Melinda moved up to sit upon my rapidly stiffening member.

"Let's work up a really healthy appetite Jack," she said smiling at me.

So we did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers