Unbelievable! Ch. 02

Story Info
Paul's sexual parameters expand.
2.3k words
4.48
32.2k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peterpeck
peterpeck
254 Followers

Following a morning of intense tutelage from Eve regarding my duties as her assistant, we enjoyed a pasta lunch with wine and discussed the various aspects of her professional work.

I admit to being disappointed that sex wasn't on Eve's schedule, but following the meal and when the wine had mellowed her authoritarian demeanour, that situation changed and I now found myself sitting on Eve's luxurious, giant-size bed anxiously awaited her presence, wondering what she had in mind for us.

In a frank admission about her personal life since being widowed, Eve admitted to not having sex with another man. However, she revealed that should her need for sex become overwhelming, then she would use her trusted dildo to obtain relief! It appeared that she placed a lot of faith in her trusted plastic cock. That was until yesterday, she said. Then she met me.

It was flattering to learn that I had such an effect on Eve. But, she said, having someone so young, and so well-endowed in thrall to her sexual needs, was a huge compliment and the prime factor in their relationship.

She went on to warn me about getting all starry-eyed with thoughts of going out on dates with her or being seen together in public. The only occasions we will be seen together will be professional ones. No, all I could look forward to was being fucked senseless and a small wage for being her assistant.

But there was one other thing I might want to ponder on, Eve summed up, and that was me submitting to any proclivities that took her fancy. When I tackled her about what form these proclivities might take, she told me to wait and see; but I would definitely enjoy them. I was to look upon them as fringe benefits.

So here I was waiting, my cock hard, ready for anything Eve wanted to do with it. I didn't have to wait much longer.

The bedroom door opened and Eve entered on a waft of seductive perfume, different to the previous evening's choice I noted. Dressed in an alluring set of dusky pink lingerie -- silk camisole top with French-knickers and black stockings - their lacy tops finishing just above her knees, she strolled seductively towards the bed holding a professional digital camcorder with the lens aimed at me.

I was instantly seduced by her choice of lingerie and the vision of her mature breasts, which undulated alarmingly beneath the shimmering, pink silk. I told her so.

'Christ, Eve, you look stunning!' I said my hand instinctively reaching for the rigid flesh of my erection.

'Why, thank you, Paul. I knew you and your cock would approve of my choice.' Eve nodded toward my groin. 'Why don't you free him? I'm going to record your erection for posterity, and my future pleasure. Also, if you've no objections, I want to show footage of this afternoon's action to a friend of mine; she's going to love you too!'

I felt no inhibition at what Eve suggested, especially after experiencing last night's orgiastic pleasures, so I hastily shed my jeans and shorts.

'... and your shirt too, I want you naked and ready to cum for me.' Eve added. 'That's right. Now lie back while I do what I have to.'

Eve moved from side to side taking the shots she wanted and then put down the camcorder. She cuddled up beside me and wrapped her fingers around my cock. I shuddered as I felt her digits and the whispy touch of her silk lingerie caress my naked skin, marvelling at the eroticism. Eve whispered into my ear. 'Paul, I want to know that you feel totally at ease having sex with an older woman. That you are comfortable being subservient to my demands and that whatever happens between us, you will forever be discreet.'

'Of course I will, Eve. I adore you, especially dressed like this.' I cupped her breasts, my nerve ends tingling as I perceived the firm flesh of her orbs through the silk.

'Forever is a long time. But thank you, Paul. I was beginning to wonder if ever again I would meet anyone with whom I wanted to make love. But the moment I looked up and saw you standing over me in the carpark, I knew that person was you. But I had no idea you were going to be so virile! God, Paul, does this beast ever go soft?' Eve gave my erection a hard squeeze.

'Eve, you have the kind of body that ensures it stays hard. It's found its purpose in life ... to please and satisfy you.' I couldn't believe the manner of our conversation or my nerve in answering the way I did.

'OK, my darling young man, here's what I want to do with it now.'

Eve rearranged me on the edge of the bed and put the camcorder in my hands. She quickly explained how to use it then made me lie down again.

'This is what's going to happen. I'll be playing the role of your aunt in this short, make- believe scenario, which I know you'll enjoy. I walk into the room and find you playing with your cock. I am disgusted and proceed to admonish you --the sound is turned on by the way. But I can't take my eyes from your erection, which you continue to hold. We'll improvise from there.

But, your focus is on filming me sucking your cock. And when you cum, as I know you will, I want you to capture the moment you spray me. OK? It won't be easy for you, but give it your best.'

Without waiting for any comment from me, Eve left the room and I prepared myself for whatever was about to take place.

'Are you ready, Paul?' I heard her shout.

'Ready when you are.' I replied trying to keep the camera from shaking.

Eve walked in, saw me on the bed stroking myself and stopped. Her hand flew to her mouth in astonishment.

'What do you think you're doing here on my bed, you disgusting boy? It's shocking behaviour! Wait until I tell your parents.' Eve's eyes were fixed on my cock. 'Do you always do that disgusting thing? Sit up and get dressed at once!' I raised myself, my hand still stroking. 'Leave it alone, you contemptible boy.'

I found Eve's admonishment strangely erotic, even though she was only acting. I tried to look suitably chastened and embarrassed, and started to apologise for my behaviour. 'I'm sorry aunty, I didn't realise you were at home.'

The expression on Eve's face began to soften, as she continued gazing at my erection. 'Tell me, young man; is your thing always that big and hard? That's a man's appendage surely, not a boy's.' I mumbled a reply which was irrelevant to the plot.

Eve licked her lips and pushed a finger between them. I stood up preparing to get dressed, my erection accidently coming in to contact with her. Eve gasped. 'God, you wicked boy, don't touch me with it!' She pushed me back on to the bed making the camcorder shake. I refocussed on Eve's face to find her still sucking a finger. 'Listen, young man,' she said. 'I won't tell your parents. But in return, will you allow me to touch your thing. I want to know how hard it feels. Does that shock you?'

Again I mumbled a reply. But Eve wasn't interested in what I had to say, she had already dropped to her knees and wrapped both hands around my shaft, slowly pumping them up and down.

I concentrated on keeping the camcorder focussed on Eve's actions as she used her hands and fingers. But then her head dipped and I sensed my knob being swallowed. I trembled with excitement and couldn't resist the temptation to urge myself deeper between her lips. After a while Eve resorted to using one hand for stroking while applying the other to cup my balls, gently squeezing them.

'Fuck!' I exclaimed in pleasure. My outburst made Eve look up at the camera. She smiled and removed my cock from her mouth.

'Ah, you like aunty sucking your cock and squeezing your balls, do you nephew? What if I suck your balls, see how that feels?'

So saying Eve proceeded to suck each testicle and then both together causing me to nearly lose control, and shoot my spunk. Eve continued to look into the camcorder lens. 'Oh, yes, I can feel you like that. What about this?'

I perceived a finger probing my anal entry; I had no idea such a combination of titillation could be so thrilling. But when I sensed Eve's hand tempo increase and a beautiful, nagging irritation plague my knob, I abandoned any form of self-control and submitted to Eve's tactile endeavours.

Immediately sensing my orgasm was close at hand, no pun intended, Eve intensified her actions further by accompanying them with a multitude of complimentary obscenities, all of which added fuel to my already abandoned state of mind!

Faster and faster Eve's hand pumped, and faster and faster my mind whirled with the pleasure of sexual excitement that she was generating within me. Then, as the moment of ejaculation overcame me she suddenly stopped, and I tried to digitally capture the moments I splattered cum all over her face and hair.

Eve then used her mouth to drain every last drop from my knob and collect the deposits from her face to suck between her lips. With the camcorder still recording, Eve turned her face up to the lens and opened her lips to reveal the result of my orgasm slopping about inside her mouth and dribbling down her chin, before dripping in to her cleavage. I groaned, the luxury of sexual satisfaction making me weak at the knees.

'Ooh, you wicked, wicked boy!' Eve spluttered causing more cum to dribble from her lips. 'Let me wipe your cock clean.' Eve raised herself slightly and taking hold of my erection, which, once again showed no inclination to wilt, wiped my knob over her nipples jutting proudly through the pink camisole. I watched as the material stained darker and gasped at the thrill of feeling my cock against her silky lingerie; I was learning to relish the tactile effect of Eve's lingerie.

I dropped the camcorder on to the bed and recommenced masturbation. Eve, however, wanted something more and pushing me on to my back moved to sit astride my stomach.

There was no further fore-play. Eve reached for my cock but realised she couldn't slip it in to her pussy without removing her French-knickers. So, with some very deft manoeuvring she managed to slide one leg out of the garment and resume her position. This time there was no obstacle to her efforts and I immediately felt the warm, moist interior of her vaginal passage encompass my shaft drawing me deeper.

As Eve setup a rhythm, my hands clasped her heaving breasts. The silk camisole top was wet and slimy with cum, as I rolled the material around her large fleshy nipples and cupped her bouncing tits. I marvelled at the sensuality of the moment and Eve's unfettered exhibitionism.

Eve moaned ecstatically and I submitted to her every desire. She was in charge and I found her domination irresistible! She was genuinely fucking me and all that was left for me to do, was indulge myself with her tits and any other part of her body I could lay my hands on!

Every so often Eve would lean forward placing her hands either side of my head and make her breasts swing against my face, all the time uttering obscenities about various sexual acts she was going to subject me to. Then, when she was about to climax, she ordered me to fuck as hard as I could while she rubbed her clit to enhance the moment.

The previous evening I had discovered that Eve was a multiple-orgasm woman, she could cum at will! But with my assistance, so she said, the orgasmic pleasure was infinitely more powerful, which left her wanting more.

I quickly learned that my personal satisfaction would always be secondary to her demands, which meant that fucking her wasn't necessarily a prolonged affair, something that pleased me enormously, as the sensitive nature of my undisciplined cock wasn't always going to be conducive to lengthy love-making. Let's be honest about my situation. One day I'm a normal, horny twenty-two year old, inexperienced in the ways of sophisticated sex, and the next day I'm being presented with as much pussy as I can handle, it's bound to make one super-sensitive ... isn't it?

Well, this afternoon's delightful episode wasn't going to be any different for me. It was a truly erotic ritual incorporating the gamut of sensual extravagances. The sights, sounds and smells associated with such a beautiful act were all present, as Eve demanded more effort from my cock.

I complied and watched her face contort with ecstasy, her body rack with orgiastic consumption as her moment exploded, sending her waltzing down the primrose path of climactic bliss and taking me along with it too.

Eve collapsed forward her wet breasts on my face. My lips settled on a soggy nipple to suck, a fat, chewy nipple that swelled even more as we enjoyed our post-coital paradise. We lay in one another's arms for a couple of minutes my cock still buried up to the hilt in Eve's pussy.

'God, your cock is still hard, Paul, a truly amazing feat! Do you think it will remain hard enough for me to have one more orgasm like the last?'

'I'm fairly optimistic.' I replied starting up a tempo, which Eve developed and elaborated upon.

peterpeck
peterpeck
254 Followers