Unbelievable! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The body configuration we adopted took a little adjusting to but eventually everyone was happy. Being the smallest person Steph took up a kneeling position, with matronly Clare straddling Steph's backside and leaning forward onto her shoulders to relieve some of her weight. This was greeted with girlish glee; it seemed these two enjoyed the unconventional.

I pointed out that, with my long legs, I could slip my cock between pussies without the need for either of them to move. It seemed adventurous for a first time fuck, but once I'd gotten the angles right and begun shafting, the only complaint I received was when I withdrew from one cunt to enter the other.

It was a beautiful fuck, or should I say two fucks! Swapping pussies and thrusting like crazy without thoughts of how long I could carry on. There was no attempt at finesse; it was just bang, bang, bang and fucking thank you mam! Christ it was good not having inhibitions about premature ejaculation.

This must all sound conceited and superior on my part, but that's how it happened. When I announced that I was about to cum Steph and Clare insisted I squirt it over their faces, a lovely gratifying action. Then, after soaking them with sperm, there was the realization on their part that I didn't lose my erection, and when I said I could cum twice, Steph laid claim to the sole right to be fucked again.

So, in the aftermath of my initial orgasm, with hot, dribbly cum splattered everywhere and the women licking my ever ready cock, I carried on fucking.

Steph and Clare drained me of every last globule of sperm that afternoon and when it was time to leave and carry out my assignment at the church, they protested. But, I explained that we have to get everything right for the ceremony tomorrow and I had to report back to Eve.

The women insisted on me returning that evening for more fun. I said I would if it was possible, but it wasn't a promise. There's always tomorrow, I pointed out, there may be time to indulge ... when you've finished shagging the groom's father!

12