Unbelievable Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took hold of her coat and acted as if he were going to throw her off the lift. She grabbed hold of his arm with her left hand and the lift chair with her right. His eyes got wide as he teased her.

"I use to throw Bev off our first time up every year. That's myself." He teased.

"No, we can dispense with that old habit." She smiled at him, but didn't release her grip on his arm.

Their first run was more of a competition than fun. They were both excellent skiers. She kept up with him at every turn. He was impressed and glad, no waiting like years past. They made it down the hill to the lift and headed back up.

"Oh Kevin, that was so much fun!" Mandy was breathing hard.

"Oh you know it!" Kevin was just as winded. "It takes a couple of runs to get my wind, this altitude is up there."

"I know, but doesn't it feel great in your lungs." Mandy added quickly, taking a deep breath.

Kevin looked down at Mandy's lungs. She noticed and got a little embarrassed. Kevin quickly took his eyes away from her and stared out at the beauty of the surrounding scenery. They were quiet for the rest of this trip up. Occasionally he would point something out and comment on it. She was busy trying to figure out how to get this guy to relax. How did she let him know he was no longer bound to the rules she had plainly laid out for him? She wanted to turn and look at him but she didn't.

They took a break to eat about noon. They were getting their wind and the skiing was getting better with each run. They ate hamburgers, fries and water, they were both so thirsty. They ate and rested a few minutes after and headed out again.

This ride up the lift Mandy laid her head on Kevin's shoulder. "Eating made me sleepy."

She didn't move it until they reached the top. She just closed her eyes and told Kevin to wake her went they got there. He put his arm around her, and looked down at her, dying to kiss this incredibly lovely young lady. He watched her beautiful face inside her goggles. She had the collar of her coat pulled up around her face. So sweet and innocent Kevin thought. They skied carefree the rest of that day. They were a great match on the slopes, one no better than the other. No waiting, no stops, off the lift and down the mountain.

They were making the last run of the day. They were skiing effortless down their favorite run. Kevin had stopped at the top of a particularly sharp down slope to watch Mandy's graceful decent. When she got to the bottom he would fly down and catch up to her. A blur shot past Kevin's eyes. A munchkin without fear blasted by and was approaching Mandy at breakneck speed. Kevin yelled at the little guy but he never even looked back. He blew past Mandy without giving a warning. He didn't hit her but upset her cut across the run and she went headfirst into a snow bank. Kevin flew to her side and slid to a stop as close to her as possible.

"MANDY! Are you alright?" Kevin yelled.

She just lay there looking at the trees above her. Kevin took off his skis and knelt at her side. He brushed the snow from her face and looked into her goggle covered eyes for an indication. Kevin was relieved when she began to laugh. He pulled her close and held her tight.

"That little butthead. Did you get the number of that truck?" Mandy said trying to let her sense of humor overtake her sense of embarrassment.

"You're ok? Nothing broken? Mandy?" Kevin asked, his worry more sincere than she knew.

"No, nothing broken, at least I don't think so." She said, starting to get up.

Kevin held her face in his hands and kissed her frozen lips! They were soon warm and responsive. Kevin looked down at her his worry turning to passion.

"Oh, Mandy, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that, I was just so worried that you were hurt and I guess I just lost myself for a second there." He explained.

"Its ok Kevin." She said, keeping her hold on him.

He looked down into her incredible eyes, even through her goggles they were bright and piercing. Kevin helped her to her feet and they went down the hill slowly, more from the effects of the kiss than of her fall. She was thinking about what she wanted and how to get it and he was just thinking of her.

Kevin invited Mandy to join him in the lounge after their last run and she accepted. Mandy sipped her Baileys and Kevin tossed back a couple of beers. They were tired but it was a great tired coming from the effects of a wonderful day on the slopes. Mandy's thoughts could not stay away from her vision of Kevin in bed last night. She had wanted to experience a huge cock since she could remember, something inside her almost yearned for it. But how could she coax this guy into giving it to her? She is the one who laid the ground rules for their relationship. She said no unseemly behavior and Kevin was living up to that beyond belief. He was a gentleman among gentlemen.

"Mandy, I really didn't mean to kiss you up on the slopes today. I was just so relieved when I saw you weren't hurt. Forgive me?" Kevin said looking at her through sorrowful eyes.

"Kevin, it's ok, really. I don't mind. I am totally comfortable with you and this whole situation. I am having the time of my life, spills on the mountain and all." She was dying to get in his pants and he was apologizing for a simple kiss?! She had her work cut out for her. What could she do? How about get to know him?

"Kevin, where do you live? Do you realize we don't even know where the other one lives?" She said hoping this would break some ice somehow.

"Mandy, no. I don't want to know. We are two ships passing in the night and I really think we should not dock or know what port the other one is headed for. Ok?" Kevin said, not wanting it this way but thinking it was best for both of them. Bev was still milling around in his mind.

This just knocked the wind out of her sails. Too bad her ship was a sailboat. She shook her head and agreed though. They returned to their drinks, Kevin thought he was doing the right thing toward this lovely lady that would soon be out of his life as quickly as she had entered it. The "out of the frying pan and into the fire" cliché came to his mind. Bev was still on his heart, why add a non-existent Mandy to that pain.

"Mandy, why don't you finish your drink and I'll run shower real quick and come back and then you can have the room to yourself." He asked.

Mandy shook her head. "Ok." was all she said watching him walk away.

Should she just get naked and bust in on him in the shower? That would scream hypocrite. She couldn't just come out and be that forward with him. She would love nothing better than to join him, and his wonderful cock, in the shower. Wonderful, she thought. How did she know that? All she had seen was a sheet standing up in the middle of the night. She had no idea…well a good idea…of what had been under that sheet. He was back in twenty minutes, ordered another beer and slipped into the booth across the table from her.

"All yours." He said. "Take your time."

She showered, letting the warm water run down her firm young body. Kevin had been standing in this very same shower just minutes before. She imagined him soaping his lovely huge tool. Did he get hard thinking of our kiss she wondered. Her hands were washing her body slowly, imagining him washing himself, getting it stiff, erecting at the thought of her. The desire was building in her to uncontrollable depths. She finished showering and stepped out and was toweling off when she heard his knock at the door, she stuck her head out of the bathroom door and said come in, and ducked back into the bath, closing the door.

He was just outside! Only a few feet away from her. She stood and looked at her nude body in the mirror. Her hand lightly massaged the bush between her firm gorgeous thighs. Her hand reached for the doorknob, she turned it, but she let it go before it opened. She couldn't do this! She just could not be that way. He had to make the first move. But even when he had, by kissing her on the mountain earlier, he apologized for it! OH, what was she going to do?! She put on her sweats and joined him.

They sat and talked until diner time, then dressed and drove to a quaint little restaurant with great atmosphere. Mandy was getting desperate. She suggested they order wine, Kevin was glad to oblige her. They ate and drank and all was well with the world, well not quite everything. Mandy wanted to just sit and talk, so Kevin thought.

"Let's get another bottle, that was so good." She suggested.

Kevin had no objection. He was feeling good and another bottle of wine sounded great. He wrote her suggestion off to her wanting to stay in public rather than returning to the lodge with him. They drank wine, talked and laughed and enjoyed each other's company. Kevin was really falling for this girl but he would go to his grave having not touched her before he would do anything to offend her or make her mad or feel unsafe around him. Mandy fell for Kevin last night while he was asleep.

Kevin slipped the key into the lock of their room, opened the door and stepped aside to let her enter first. She fell back on the bed and threw her arms over her head striking the sexiest pose she could. He thought she was the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on. He fought the urge to lay down beside her. He reclined on his sofa bed.

"Ummmm, I feel so good." Mandy sighed.

"Oh, yeah, me too." Kevin replied. "That restaurant is the best, huh?"

"Ummmmm." She just murmured.

She laid there with her eyes closed hoping that he would come to her side. He didn't come. She looked at him finally and smiled at him. She got up and kissed him softly on the lips as she headed to the bathroom.

"Thank you so much for diner Kevin. You're so sweet. Thanks for the whole trip. Without you I would be shacked up who knows where in some hole in Utah. You saved me big boy, thanks." She smiled her sexiest smile and gazed hotly into his half drunk eyes and retired to the bathroom.

Kevin closed his eyes thinking about making a pass at Mandy when she came back. The door to the bathroom opened, the light went out. Mandy just stood there in the soft glow of the light from the one lamp that was on. She walked slowly to Kevin's bed, and slipped her sweater off! She stood there naked to the waist in front of him. Her firm full breasts a feast for his eyes. She turned and moved to her bed. She slid her tight ski pants down her luscious long legs. As she bent over to pull them off, her black silk clad bottom greeted Kevin's eyes. She was firm, even hard. The shape of her legs was beyond belief, the absolute greatest he had ever seen. She pulled the bedclothes down climbed into bed and held the covers up inviting him in to join her.

Kevin slowly stood up and walked to her. He slipped his sweater off, his eyes locked on hers. She studied his chiseled chest and six-pack stomach. She couldn't wait to tangle her fingers in the thick black hair on his lower belly. He unzipped his loose cut jeans and let them drop. Her eyes moved to the swelling bulge in his bikini briefs. This guy was hot, so far beyond anyone Mandy had ever known. He turned the light off and slipped down in the bed beside her. She had come too far for that. She had just compromised her morals to this guy, she was getting her money's worth. She turned the light back on.

"I showed you mine. Now you show me yours." She said.

"Well, you didn't quite show me all." Kevin said.

He pulled the covers off and leaned over her. Taking the waistband of her panties with his thumbs and forefingers and he slipped them ever so slowly down her incredible legs. His hands and her panties were at her knees. His eyes were on her soft bush. He pulled them all the way off, his eyes were on her bush. He lifted them to face and inhaled her sweet aroma, his eyes were still on her pussy.

"Oh Mandy." He whispered now looking deep into her eyes. He dropped her panties to the floor and slowly slipped his fingers into the waistband of his briefs. Her eyes locked on him, the anticipation more than she could stand. When his cock flopped out, finally free of its cotton prison, Mandy couldn't believe her eyes.

"Ohhhh, Kevin!" She moaned, reaching for the smooth hood, she massaged the spongy head with her thumb.

He slipped his briefs off and closed his eyes at the sensation of her touch. It was growing longer with each stroke of her delicate slender fingers. He straddled her stomach, letting her study him all she wanted. Soon he was swollen hard, thick and horny, the head just mere inches from Mandy's sweet mouth. She looked into Kevin's eyes, the soft gentleman seemed to have disappeared and a hard horny madman was taking his place. So what, she thought, the moral snob in her was melting into a white-hot slut.

Mandy opened her mouth longingly and pulled on his enormous gorged cock. He slid up her body, pressing his thighs against her gorgeous breasts. She took the head into her mouth and lovingly licked it and smothered it with hot wet kisses. She leaned her head forward and sucked in all of it she could, there was still more than two-thirds of it to go.

Kevin rolled to his back beside her and gently pulled on her begging her to return to the sweet treatment she was giving his dick. She followed his lead as if they had rehearsed this moment before. She ran her hands down his ribs and massaged his unbelievable stomach as her mouth returned to him. She held his cock firmly gripping with both fists, one on top of the other. Her tongue licked his shaft wetting it and then engulfed him down to her hand. Her head was slowly bobbing up and down, wallowing her mouth all over him.

"OHHH Mandy girl, you are so, so sweet, honey." Kevin was going crazy.

"Kevin, you are…so…big. How big…I mean…do you know how long…it is?" She looked into his eyes, stopping her sucking long enough to give praise in amazement of his statuesque cock.

"The last time I measured it was over ten and a half, but I would watch out if I were you. There's no telling how big it will get for you." He told her.

Her eyes still gazing at him, she slipped her wet hot mouth back down on his organ. She stared at him as she again bobbed up and down. He stared back dreamily, their eyes locked in the passion of their lust. Mandy rose to her knees, stroked the length of the massive muscle and smiled at Kevin.

"You know what I wanted to be as a little girl?" She asked grinning sneakily.

"What?" Kevin sighed with labored breath.

"A sword swallower." She said. He smiled and shut his eyes.

She slid his cock back into her mouth and began slowly lowering down onto it. She held her head back allowing it to slide into her throat. Soon it was half in, she was licking it getting it good and wet. Her mouth inched close to his pubic hair. Soon she had taken the whole thing in! She began pulling slowly off as if she were afraid she would hurt someone, her or him. When it was half out again she dropped back down and took it in again. Soon she was bobbing easily up and down. The longer she worked on him the easier it slid in and out. She began sucking him at a fevered pitch. Mandy finally had her well hung man and she was going to make the best of it.

Kevin suddenly pulled her head to his chest. "OHHHH…Mandy!…better slow down girl, save some for your juicy little muffin. Man, that's a first. You took it all."

He held her face in his hands and gazed lustfully into her eyes. He looked at her for a long time. He massaged her back softly with one hand and fondled her rock hard ass with the other. He started to kiss down her soft neck and massage her magnificent breasts. Her nipples were hard as rocks. Her flat, hard belly quivered as Kevin rubbed his hand down it. She was writhing like she was lying in a hot pan. She started to moan and groan and call his name.

"Kevinnnnn… Oh, Kevinnnn…please, please, I need you so much." She moaned.

His fingers reached her pussy and it was already soaked. He slid his finger inside her, she gasped and continued whispering his name, begging him. He slid another finger inside her and then a third. Mandy arched her back and sat up and took his face in her hands.

"Kevin, I love your touch, but please…Kevin…I'm ready for you." She whispered. "I…need…this." She reached between his legs and pulled his hot cock.

Their gaze locked on each other as his massive head reached the creamy lips of her juicy pussy. As the head penetrated her she bit down on her bottom lip, the anticipation of the coming inches driving her crazy. The first six inches made her dizzy. She moaned and writhed. The next three inches intoxicated her. Every stroke of this fantasy cock drove shivers through Mandy's burning body.

"Oh my gosh, Kevin you are so awesome." She was half crying, half moaning. "I never dreamed it could feel like this, that anyone could make me feel so good. Nothing has ever been this deep, never…"

"Does that mean you want the rest of it?" He whispered in her ear.

She looked into his eyes, he was serious. "Oh, Kevin, that's not all, there's more?! But it feels so bigggg…" She whined and pressed against him. "Kevin I want all of you, please, please."

As the last two inches disappeared inside her, his cock touched Mandy in places she didn't know she had. She pressed her mouth against Kevin's ear and licked it and bit it and soaked it with her sweet hot saliva. He started hunching harder and harder with each long sweet stroke. She tucked her legs up to his sides allowing him to drive as deep as he could. Her wet lips moaned against his cheek, the sensations were so extreme all she could do was focus on the desire that Kevin was screwing out of her. The quivering started deep inside her where this fantastic cock was touching her. Each time his cock kissed the end of her velvet tunnel the quivering intensified. As the quivering turned to a quake inside her she pressed her mouth against his massive chest and began to scream.

"OhhhhhHHHHH KEVIN YES! OH KEVINNNNN! I…I… Kevin, Kevin, yes, yes." Mandy's scream melted into a soft moan as her orgasm subsided and she slipped into a state of disbelief.

Her body stiffened against his. She wrapped her arms around Kevin's neck and thought, I'm never letting this guy go. He continued to pump against her. She held him close and got lost in him.

"Is it good for you?" She asked him.

"Ohhhhhuuuu…good, good? Mandy, I can't even start to tell you how good you are." He groaned in her ear never missing a stroke. "You're so hot, and so, so wet and wonderful."

She smiled and wallowed her face in his neck thrilled to know she was good for him. He was banging her harder with every passing minute. His breaths were getting short and his moans louder. His body tensed and lightening bolts shot through his thighs and fired into his balls. The cum started rising in his cock. His grip on Mandy tightened. She knew he was ready to explode. She rubbed her hands down his back and slipped her fingers between the cheeks of his rigid hard ass. He buried his face in the pillow next to her face.

"OHH…OHHHHH…! MANDY! MANDY!!! OHHHHHHH, OHHH, OHHH! OH MANDY.! Kevin cried in her ear, his enormous cock blasting enormous waves of cum into her creamy stuffed body.

Kevin fell exhausted against her, she felt so good, warm and welcoming. They lay there stroking and petting and hugging each other. He kissed her face softly. She rubbed her fingernails up and down his back. Neither one said anything for a long time.

"Kevin?" Mandy said.

"Yes?" he answered.

"I have never felt…anything like…oh, Kevin you're so good. I loved it Kevin, it was so good, I loved it." She told him.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked concerned for her.

"Oh no Kevin, not at all. I think I was made for…" She was afraid to finish her thought out loud.