Unbelievable Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
More on Bobby Draper's fabulous summer vacation.
3k words
4.68
98.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James County Stories

#1 Unbelievable Summer

Chapter 2

Bobby went back to the Everett house the next day and, once again, he and Mrs. Everett made love. If anything, the second love-making session wilder than their first. Bobby wasn't aware of the things in Mrs. Everett's life that resulted in her taking him as her lover, and he didn't really care. All he knew was that summer vacation had just begun and he had acquired a gorgeous adult lover. It looked as if this summer vacation was going to be more thrilling than any he'd had before. In fact, it already was.

A few days later, Bobby stopped to see his friend, Al Fargo. His friend, a year older, was in college, and Bobby hoped he and Al might be able to do some things together during the summer. And Al was one of the few people his age Bobby felt safe talking to so he wanted to tell his friend about his surprising good fortune with Mrs. Everett.

The fact that visiting Al meant Bobby would see his friend's mother was a little extra reason to stop at the Fargo home. Amber Fargo, Al's mother, was an attractive, full-bodied, woman who had shoulder-length wavy blonde hair. Next to Mrs. Everett, Bobby thought Mrs. Fargo was about the prettiest adult woman he knew. She and Al's father had been divorced for about a year.

Unaware that her son's friend was about to drop in for an unannounced visit, Amber Fargo, nude, stepped into the shower. Lately, she'd started to become aware of vague disquieting feelings in her body but was not very sexually experienced, so she was unaware that they were warning signals that her sexual needs had been denied for too long, she'd been able to ignore them, but as the days went by, the feelings grew more and more insistent.

Bobby never knocked when he went to Al's house and didn't this time. When he walked into the kitchen, he could hear the telephone ringing.

When Amber heard the phone ringing, she looked around for her robe and realized she'd left it upstairs in her bedroom.

"Oh, well," she thought, "I'm alone. I guess it's safe for me to go out like this." There was another phone just down the hall in the den. She stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel carelessly around her naked body, raced down the hallway into the den, and grabbed the phone. "Hello?" she said.

The line was dead. Whoever it was had hung up. Frowning, Amber hung up the phone down, turned, started to walk back to the bathroom then she stopped. Had she heard someone in the kitchen? Panic filled her. Who was it? In order to get back to the bathroom she had to pass a doorway that would put her in full view of whoever was in the kitchen, if someone actually was there. The same thing would happen if she tried to get upstairs. What was she going to do?

"Is anybody home?" a male voice asked.

Amber recognized Bobby Draper's voice and relaxed a little. Bobby, her son's best friend, was a quiet, respectful young man. But she couldn't let him see her naked.

"Hello?" Bobby yelled. Amber heard his footsteps start to move down the hall.

"Ah...Bobby..." she stammered as she desperately tried to figure a way out of her predicament.

"Mrs. Fargo?" Bobby asked. He continued to move down the hall in the direction of her voice. "Are you all right?"

"I...I'm in...in back here, Bobby," Amber stammered. What was she going to do? "I...I'll be out in a minute."

"OK," Bobby said. He was puzzled. Mrs. Fargo's voice sounded funny. Was something wrong? "Are you sure you're OK, Mrs. Fargo?" he asked.

"I'm...I'm fine, Bobby" Amber replied. "I...it's just that..." What was she going to do, tell him he'd caught her naked?

"Can I help you with anything?" the young man inquired.

"Ah...Bobby...please...um...just stay...ah...in the kitchen?" Amber asked.

"You sure you're OK?" Bobby asked again.

"Bobby, I...I'm...I'm fine," Amber replied. She tried to sound firm. "Please, just do as I ask."

"Sure, Mrs. Fargo," he said. "I'll stay right here, in the kitchen." He pulled out a chair and sat down at the kitchen table to wait

Amber started down the hallway, toward the bathroom, but she was nervous and kept looking over her shoulder to check if Bobby had listened to her. As passed the hallway door she was looking back and didn't see the umbrella stand that stood just next to the door. She bumped into it and lost her balance. As she fell, she instinctively stuck her hands out to break her fall and when she did, she felt the towel drop from her. The next thing she knew, she was lying on the floor.

Bobby heard the thud as Mrs. Fargo fell, became worried, jumped to his feet, and headed for the place where the sound came from.

Amber saw him as he rounded the corner. His eyes widened when he saw her. "Bobby!" she exclaimed. She reached for the towel, but it was down near her feet. She laid there, staring up at the young man, who stared down at her, his mouth and eyes open wide.

"Mrs. Fargo...I..." Bobby stammered, "I...I..." Al's mother was naked! And did she ever have a dynamite body! His breath caught.

"Bobby!" Amber gasped. She tried vainly to cover herself with her hands. She had to get away from him, and get covered up, but she couldn't move. Why wouldn't her legs work? Frantic, she saw the avid look in the young man's eyes and, before she could stop them, yearnings she'd denied for so long began sweeping through her.

His heart pounding, Bobby took a step toward the naked woman and reached out a trembling hand to help her to her feet. "God! You're really beautiful, Mrs. Fargo!" he said softly, almost reverently. His eyes continued roaming over her lush, naked form. Her body was almost exactly the opposite of Nicole Everett's. Where Nicole was tall and lean, Mrs. Fargo was full and lush.

"Please...please...give...give me that towel, Bobby," Amber said.

"Ah...OK..." Bobby said. He picked up the towel and handed it to her. She managed to wrap it around her then she struggled to get her feet, trying to do it as modestly as possible under the circumstances. Once she was on her feet, Bobby reached for her.

"Bobby!" Amber exclaimed. She still couldn't move. "No! Don't!"

"Don't, what?" Bobby asked. He took a deep breath and laid his hand on her arm. His success with Mrs. Everett had emboldened him. If one adult woman wanted to sleep with him, why wouldn't others? As he moved nearer to his friend's naked mother, his legs shook and he struggled for breath.

Electricity shot up Amber's arm when the young man's hand touched her. "Bobby, no!" she murmured. Her protestation was weaker. Then the young man's hand began to move and she became aware that taboo feelings were beginning to unfold in her. Why was she reacting like this? This was wrong! My God! Bobby was her son's friend! He was younger than Al! Why was his touch making her feel like this? It was almost as if she had no willpower.

"Your skin's so soft," Bobby whispered. He became bolder, moving his hand toward her breast. If Mrs. Fargo didn't want him to touch her, she'd say so, he told himself. Since she wasn't trying to get away, and was moaning softly, it had to mean she wanted him to keep touching her. "And so warm, too," he continued.

Amber desperately wanted to tell the young man to stop, but couldn't make herself say the words, and couldn't move. What he was doing to her felt good! Too good! Her arms fell to her sides and she stood there, quivering, as the boy's hands wandered over her bare flesh. Her legs went weak and her magnificent chest began to heave. She sighed softly.

Bobby couldn't believe his friend's mother was letting him do this! Her breasts were gigantic compared with Mrs. Everett's and her nipples were equally large. "Your nipples are getting hard," he said softly. "You're turned on, aren't you?" He rubbed his thumbs over her erecting nipples.

When Bobby stroked his thumbs over her nipples, the feelings that rocketed through Amber were so delightful she was afraid she'd faint. She knew now she couldn't stop him, even though letting him continue was wrong. She didn't care! It had been so long since anyone made her feel this wonderful! She had no idea why this awful, wonderful thing was happening, but since it was, she might as well enjoy it.

Bobby's hand slid down over Mrs. Fargo's gently rounded belly and moved between her quivering legs.

"God!" he whispered, his voice filled with awe, when he touched her vagina. "You're really wet!"

Amber groaned. Bobby Draper, her son's friend; a young man whose diaper she had once changed, was touching her in ways she shouldn't be letting him touch her and it was making her crazy, driving her wild with need! She couldn't remember the last time she'd been this turned on! She loved and hated what was happening!

Bobby's finger probed Mrs. Fargo's juice-soaked vagina, seeking to enter her. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, but she was sure acting like she wanted him to keep touching her! His explorations grew more avid. He sensed that he had to keep going. He was sure if he stopped, he'd never wind up in bed with her. And right now, there was nothing he wanted more than to wind up making love with her.

Amber found it impossible to think coherently. She felt the young man put his arm around her then he began to lead her down the hallway, toward her bedroom. She was beyond talking and felt Bobby's hands continue to move over her insistently, making her wilder and wilder with need. His caresses were keeping her from thinking about how wrong what they were doing was. Her legs were shaking so hard she could barely walk.

They walked into the bedroom and Bobby led Amber to the bed she'd only ever shared with one man, her ex-husband. She sat down on the edge of the bed, then laid back, both excited and scared. She watched, gasping for breath, as Bobby opened his pants, pushed them down, then moved toward the bed. His erection stuck out in front of him like a horizontal flagpole, and bounced as he moved toward her. It was larger than her husband's the largest penis she'd ever seen.

Amber struggled for breath as the young man came nearer to the bed. This really was happening! But there was still time to stop! Then his naked body was lying next to hers and she felt the wet tip of his cock brush her leg. She groaned as powerful craving filled her. She knew, then, she had neither the intention nor the ability to make him stop.

Bobby began exploring Mrs. Fargo's delectable anatomy. Her full body, while equally lovely, was considerably different from Mrs. Everett's.

Amber writhed, mewling with delight, as the young man's hand slid gently over her bare skin. She found his caresses incredibly gentle. When he bent down and captured a thick, turgid nipple with his lips and sucked it, her back arched and her hands went to his ears and pulled his face against her. His hands kept moving over her, delving into the cleft between her legs, feeling the wetness of lust in her crinkly pubic hair. She thrust her hips up, welcoming his touch.

Bobby didn't disappoint her. His fingers parted her slick, silken labia and drove inside, making her moan even louder. Unable to control herself, Amber began fucking the young man's fingers while his lips moved from one straining nipple to the other.

Bobby shifted position so his lips could trace a path down over Mrs. Fargo's belly. As they did, he lavished attention on her navel, bringing squeals of delight from her while her hips continued thrusting onto his invading fingers.

"Yessss!!! Oh, Yesssss!!!" Amber hissed through clenched teeth, her body quaking with approaching orgasm. She no longer cared whether what they were doing was wrong or not! She hadn't felt this wonderful in ages!

Bobby kissed through her lush pubic thatch, found her swollen clit, and sucked it into his mouth.

"Yes!!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!" Amber's shrieks of delight rose to a crescendo and her thighs clasped his hand. Her hips gyrated in wild circles and humped up and down on the bed.

At last Mrs. Fargo's cries of ecstasy waned and she sagged back on the bed. Bobby, his face smeared with her effluent, slid up next to her, snuggled against her warm body and embraced her. He kissed his friend's mother then rolled on top of her.

Amber felt the young man's hand slide between them, then the hot head of his rigid shaft was poking against her aching opening. Slowly, the swollen wand began entering her. It was big! She groaned as it began to slide in, filling her, stretching her, making her feel terribly good.

"You're so tight!" Bobby exclaimed as his loins surged toward hers.

When he was all the way in, Bobby began to move. Each stroke electrified Amber. Each deep thrust of his rigid organ caused her to soar toward plateaus of delight she hadn't visited in a long, long time.

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!!!" Bobby groaned. His face and neck were red with exertion and passion as he buffeted Mrs. Fargo with increasing urgency. "Oh, God!" Making love with her was as good as it was with Mrs. Everett!

Amber couldn't believe she was allowing this to happen, or what a wonderful experience it was! It kept feeling more and more sublime! If Bobby kept moving the way he was, she was liable to...

"Bobby!!!!! Oh, God!!!! Oh, Goddd!!!" Amber cried, reaching for him, clawing at him, as unbridled sensations of orgasm ripped through her. "Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! I'm coming!!!!! I'm commminnnnggggg!!!!!"

"Yeah!!!!" Bobby groaned in reply. "Me, too!!! Here it comes!!! Take it!!! Take it!!!"

When his hot juices bathed her insides, Amber was wracked by still more intense sensations of delight. "Yessssss!!!!! Ohhhhh!!!!! Yessss!!!!" she cried, her body striving against his, seeking all the pleasure she could get.

Then he was gone, his magnificent pole taken from her, leaving her feeling terribly empty.

Bobby laid next to her on the bed. Amber, still feeling guilty that she'd allowed this to happen, nevertheless allowed him to pull her into his arms.

After lying in Bobby's arms for a while, Amber turned so she was facing him, her breasts pressing against his chest. She wanted to tell him that this was wrong, and that they had to stop now, before anything more happened, but Bobby didn't give her a chance. He kissed her and his tongue slid into her mouth. Amber met it with hers and, while their tongues dueled, any thoughts she might have had about stopping vanished.

While he and Mrs. Fargo kissed, Bobby once more felt familiar reactions happening deep inside him.

Amber's reservations about what she was doing with the young man fled completely. She didn't want him to leave. She wanted to make love with him again. She kissed his chest, her soft lips moving over his nipples, stiffening them. She sucked him like he'd sucked her moments before and was delighted by his intense response. Her soft hands continued exploring the young man's body, sliding over his ass cheeks, making them tighten with involuntary spasms.

"Do you like that, Bobby?" she asked.

"Uh-huh!" Bobby replied. He sure did! His cock, risen again, was pressing against her belly.

Amber rolled atop him, trapping his erection between them. "You want me again, don't you, Bobby?" she murmured, thrilled by the discovery that he was hard again.

"I...I sure do!" he gasped.

"I want you, too. Isn't it wonderful?" Amber whispered and began moving her hips. Her wet opening caressed the shaft of his cock, sending bolts of excitement into both of them. "Oh, God, Bobby, I need you again!" she gasped. She reached between them, grasped him, and quickly urged him inside her.

Bobby felt Mrs. Fargo's tight channel engulf his cock once again. Then she began moving.

"Oh, God!!!" Amber cooed, "I love this!!! I really do!!!" Faster and faster her hips moved, causing his cock to whip around inside her, stirring her as much as it stirred him, judging from the flush spreading over her body. Once more, her moans grew in intensity and pitch, and her body began trembling. "Yes!!! Yessss!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssssss!!! Oh, yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! Oh, yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, her full hips going wild, her magnificent body shaking.

Bobby, groaning with bliss, shot hot jets of sticky cream into her, filling her to overflowing, as they once more shared a blissful, mutual orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Amber murmured happily as they lay in a warm embrace after they finished. "Oh, Bobby!! That was so wonderful!!!"

"It sure was!" Bobby agreed.

Amber kissed him and giggled softly. "You know, I'm glad you surprised me today!" she said.

Bobby grinned. "Yeah, I am, too," he told her.

They lay cuddling a little longer. Bobby finally sat up. "I...I'm sorry," he said, "but I have to go. I...ah...my mom said she was going to have supper ready early tonight."

Amber kissed him and smiled. "That's OK," she said. She caressed his face softly. "You can stop by any time you want."

Bobby kissed her. "I sure will," he said.

Amber lay there, watching the young man dress. Then he kissed her and left the room. She heard the kitchen door slam behind him.

Amber stayed in bed, thinking about how wonderful her unexpected afternoon encounter had been. It could be very nice having someone like Bobby in the neighborhood, she thought.