Unbelievable Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Good things keep happening to Bobby Draper.
2.5k words
4.7
83.5k
8
0

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Bobby was walking home from the mall a few days after his visit to Mrs. Fargo's house. He was supposed to go to Mrs. Everett's the next day. Mrs. Everett called and told Bobby's mother she needed help cleaning weeds out of her flower beds, but the young man knew what she really wanted help with. He and Mrs. Everett would probably be doing something in a bed, but not a flowerbed.

He was half way home when a car pulled up beside him and stopped. Kim Grasso, a girl he knew from school, smiled out the open passenger window at him. "Hi, Bobby, want a ride?" she asked.

"Ah, sure, I guess so," Bobby replied. He never expected to get an invitation like this from Kim. She was a couple of years older than he was and never paid him much attention in school.

Bobby wasn't aware that some days earlier, Kim overheard her mother's best friend, Nicole Everett, describing her affair with a younger man to Kim's mother. Mrs. Everett had described what was going on in some detail and what she said aroused Kim's interest. Although Mrs. Everett didn't disclose the name of the young man she was having the affair with, Kim knew Bobby Draper did chores for the Everetts and decided he had to be the one her mother's friend had been talking about. Hearing Bobby's sexual prowess described in such glowing terms intrigued and excited Kim, who made up her mind to find out if he was as good in bed as Mrs. Everett said he was.

She and her best friend Paula Wilton were driving down the street when Kim spotted Bobby walking along the sidewalk. She got Paula to stop. Kim, quite the sexual adventuress, didn't mind that Paula was along; she figured three would have a lot more fun than two.

Bobby looked at Kim. She wasn't exactly pretty, but there was something about her he found intriguing and sexy. She had dark brown hair, always fixed just right, very nice breasts, and an ass that made his mouth water. Her smooth skin was always tan, no matter what time of year.

Smiling, Kim got out of the car to let him in. He surveyed her and his eyes widened. Her admirable body was clad in navy-blue dress with white polka dots all over it, made of a silky material, and held up by two spaghetti straps that ran over Kim's gorgeous shoulders. Bobby swallowed hard. She was dynamite!

"Get in, Bobby," Kim said.

The young man slid into the wide front seat of the station wagon and saw the attractive, slim blonde sitting behind the steering wheel. He recognized Paula Lawson, a friend of Kim's. Like Kim, Paula was a cheerleader in the high school Bobby attended. One year, Paula had been homecoming queen. Bobby, a freshman at the time, never dreamed he'd get to talk with her, never mind sit next to her in a car.

Paula had a very lovely face, a slim, athletic body, and long straight blonde hair that hung almost to her hips. She was wearing perfume and the scent filled Bobby's nose. Turmoil began in his groin.

Paula turned and smiled at him. "Hi, Bobby," she murmured. Her voice was silky, soft and husky.

Bobby couldn't believe it! He'd always regarded Paula as unattainable! He didn't think the fact she and Kim had stopped to give him a ride meant anything. Just the same, being in the same car with the two gorgeous girls was an opportunity Bobby never imagined he'd have.

Once Bobby was in the car, Kim slid in next to him, closed the door, and they started off. When Paula turned left instead of right at the next corner, Bobby realized they were heading away from his house, not toward it.

"Where are we going?" Bobby asked nervously.

Kim patted his leg. "I had an idea you might like to get out with kids your own age," she whispered, leaning over and putting her lips close to his ear. "From what I hear, you've been busy this summer, haven't you?"

"Ah...I...I guess so," Bobby replied. He wasn't sure what Kim was talking about. He also wasn't sure whether the fact Paula's slim leg was pressed against his on one side and Kim's on the other, meant anything; whether it did or not, the pressure of the girls' legs, plus Kim's sultry comment, caused his cock to stiffen in his pants.

"Paula works at the mall with me," Kim commented as they drove down a lonely country road just outside Jamestown.

Bobby looked at the girl behind the wheel. Paula had on a white sweater that buttoned down the front and a white mini-skirt. She had terrific legs, which were well displayed by the short skirt.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"Don't worry, Bobby," Kim said. She laid her hand on his leg and stroked it. "You're safe with us. Paula and I will take very good care of you." Her comment did little for the young man's composure.

"You know me, don't you, Bobby?" Paula asked. Bobby jumped when the blonde's hand fell lightly onto his other leg. "I wouldn't do anything you didn't want me to."

Bobby's mind was racing and his body felt as if it were on fire. What was going on? What were Kim and Paula up to? Paula squeezed his leg, then her hand slid upward. Bobby gasped when the young woman's hand traced the outline of his stiffened cock.

"You weren't making it up, were you, Kim?" Paula murmured, her voice sounding a bit hoarse. "He's everything you said he was. And more! No wonder Mrs. Everett likes fucking him!"

"Ah..." Bobby was unable to speak. Kim and Paula knew what he was doing with Mrs. Everett! Although that discovery bothered him, the fact that Paula, lovely, unattainable Paula, had her hand on his cock forced concern over their knowledge of his activities with Mrs. Everett into the background. This was unbelievable!

"Wait..." Kim said. Her hands went to the waist of Bobby's slacks and opened them. She got the zipper down, reached inside and fished Bobby's rigid cock out of its confinement. She gave the swollen rod a few delightful strokes then she took Paula's hand and placed it on the swollen organ.

"Holy Shit!" Kim exclaimed. "Jeez, Paula, you ought to see this thing!"

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Bobby squirmed and groaned. This was so wild! He couldn't see straight, couldn't think straight!

Paula took hold of his cock, too. "My God!" she whispered, "It's awesome! Bobby, you are really something!"

"Pull in up there, Paula," Kim whispered as her hand slid under Bobby's shirt and began gliding over his bare skin. Her fingers found and teased his nipples, sending pinpricks of delight into him. Wild sensations coursed through him. His cock felt as hard as steel!

Bobby wasn't sure where they were and no longer cared. He felt the car turn, but what the girls' hands were doing made it impossible for him to think or see straight.

The car stopped. There was a whirring sound and the electric seat slid back, then Paula turned to Bobby and her lips covered his while her hand continued pumping his prong. Her tongue lashed into his mouth and his met it.

Meanwhile, Kim was unbuttoning his shirt. She pushed it open and her lips took the place of her hands teasing his nipples.

Bobby thought he'd been turned on before, but that was nothing like what he was experiencing right then! Two gorgeous females were making love to him!

He couldn't remain passive, so while his tongue dueled with Paula's, he laid a hand on her leg and slid it under her mini-skirt. Her lean, lovely legs parted and he discovered she wore nothing under the tiny skirt! His fingers found her vagina and she gasped into his mouth.

His other hand moved under Kim's dress and he began teasing her vagina through her silky panties. Bobby had never been in a more hedonistic situation. Two women were making him crazy and he was doing his best to return the favor. The interior of the car began to heat up and the windows began fogging. The car was big, but things were still crowded as the three young people groped each other's bodies.

"This isn't going to work!" Paula complained. "There's not enough room." Her hand still clutched and squeezed Bobby's cock.

Bobby's finger plunged in and out of Paula's pussy, his thumb rubbing her clit, while he afforded Kim the same attention.

"Let's go outside!" Paula groaned. "There's a blanket in the back seat."

Bobby continued to slide his finger in and out of Kim's fluttering pussy while she leaned over the back of the seat, showing him a delightful amount of bare leg and hip. "Got it," she said then she opened the door and slid out.

When Kim got out of the car, Paula pushed Bobby back on the seat, crawled atop him, and her lips again melded to his. Her legs pressed against his and Bobby could feel her pussy rubbing his cock. He wanted her desperately!

"Hey, come on!" Bobby heard Kim say, "Don't be greedy, Paula! I've got the blanket spread out. There's room for all of us on it!"

Bobby and Paula crawled out of the car and joined an already-naked Kim on the blanket.

The two women fell on Bobby once more. Lips covered his cock while hands roamed over his body, stripping what remained of his clothing from him. Bobby was so aroused he wasn't sure who was touching what part of his body or with what.

Bobby had a surfeit of lovely female flesh to explore. Paula's breasts, he discovered to his delight, felt different from Kim's. Kim's were large, full and spongy, while Paula's were small and hard, with tiny nipples that grew very long when the girl was excited, which she was right then.

There were other differences, too. Paula's legs were slim, long, and firm; while Kim's were thicker and more rounded. The contrast between the two girl's gorgeous bodies served to excite Bobby all the more.

"Ahhhhh!!!" he groaned. Someone, he wasn't sure who because his eyes were closed when it happened, sank onto his cock. He opened his eyes and looked. He was fucking Paula! Or, more correctly, she was fucking him! As her hips pounded down against him, Bobby watched Kim's hands move over her friend's body. She stroked Paula's flat belly and teased her rigid nipples. Paula's eyes were closed and her hair tossed wildly as she bounded up and down on Bobby's deeply impaled cock.

"Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!" the lithe blonde whimpered, her body shaking, her pussy vibrating around Bobby's cock. "Yesssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Oh, God!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! This feels so goooooooooddddddd!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!! I gotta come!! I gotta!!! Gahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Bobby watched Paula's body spasm frantically while Kim twirled her friend's clit. He couldn't believe what he was seeing! He couldn't wait. Like an over wound spring, his body released. "Unnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!" he grunted, his hips thrusting upward, his cock spraying a shower of hot semen into Paula.

Paula kept going so long, Bobby wondered if she'd ever stop coming. Finally she kind of folded up and fell onto the blanket next to them, then laid still. Bobby looked over at her, unsure what had happened.

"Don't worry," Kim told him, kissing him. "She just fainted. It happens sometimes when she has a good come." She tugged at Bobby's head. "Eat me! I want to come, too!" she murmured. She laid back on the blanket, her legs spread.

Even though he'd just had a powerful orgasm, Bobby was still turned on. He rolled over, dove between Kim's outspread legs, and began licking her tasty pussy. He slid one finger, then two, into her dripping hole while he sucked her clit.

Kim went wild, her body writhing and shaking. "Bobby!!! Oh, jeeeeeezzzzzz!!! Oh, jeeeeeeeezzzzz!!! Eat meeeeeee!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Eat meeeeee!!! Oh, shit!!! Oh, shit!!! Oh, shit!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhh!!!" she cried. Her hands clamped around his head, forcing his mouth tighter against her as her body shook and strained.

Finally Kim lay spent, along with Bobby, whose head rested on her soft belly. Paula still lay where she fell; oblivious to what had taken place next to her.

"That was incredible!" Kim gasped, still not completely in control of her breathing. "Bobby, you are something else!"

Bobby wasn't finished. Not by a long shot. Eating Kim had revitalized his cock. Once again it was hard as a rock! "Get on your knees!" he told Kim.

"What?" Kim asked. She moved her leg and felt his hard cock. "My God, Bobby! You're hard again!" Quickly, she turned and knelt on the blanket, presenting her beauteous ass to him. Her body, covered with a light sheen of perspiration, glowed in the bright moonlight.

Bobby moved behind her, gripped his cock in his hand, centered it on her sopping opening then slammed it into her lovely body.

"Oh, yeah!! Oh, yeah!!!" Kim groaned as Bobby pounded into her. "God! I love this! Oh, yeah!!!"

Having come once, Bobby had staying power. He gripped Kim's full hips and drove into her slowly, steadily, loving the sound of his legs slapping against hers, enjoying the sweet sensations growing in his body as his cock probed her, sliding smoothly in and out of her hot channel.

"What are you guys doing?" Paula asked groggily, finally awakening from her passion-induced torpor. "My God! You're fucking!" She slid under Kim and began sucking her friend's nipples.

Kim went wild. Her back arched, her body shook. Her hand slid over her companion's flat belly, between Paula's slim legs, and began plunging into the blonde's pussy. Paula's body arched and Bobby could hear her moans, muffled by the breast flesh in her mouth. A more erotic sight he'd never seen.

"Aw shit!! I gotta come!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Gahhhh!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Kim shrieked, her body writhing. "Can't stopppppp!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!!"

Kim's frenzied movements pulled Bobby over the edge. His fingers dug into her soft hip flesh while his seed gushed into her pussy. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Paula's body writhing and straining as she joined them in orgasm.

"That was the most intense fucking I ever did," Paula whispered afterward.

The threesome snuggled together on the blanket for a while. Bobby found that having a lovely naked woman on either side of him was not in the least unpleasant.

"Bobby, you are the best I ever had!" Paula whispered. She kissed him on the cheek and snuggled closer to him.

"Yeah," Kim said. "He sure knows how to use his cock, doesn't he?"

"I'll say!" Paula whispered. "God! When I was coming it felt like I was gonna explode in a million pieces!"

When their strength returned, they got dressed, got back in the car, and headed home.

"We have to do this again, soon," Paula said, stroking Bobby's leg. "Don't you agree, Bobby?"

"I sure do!" he said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers