Unbelievable Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Helen's tongue lashed his lips and slid between them. Bobby met her invading tongue with his and their oral digits dueled. Her arms slid around him, and his slid around her. Finally the kiss had to end and two shaken people stared at each other, gasping for breath.

Moving as if she was in a trance, Helen opened her robe and let it slide from her shoulders. Her eyes, full of fire and need, never left Bobby's. She didn't care if she burned in hell for all eternity. She wanted him to pleasure her and she was going to let him do it!

Bobby watched as his mother's friend opened her robe, exposing her body to his avid gaze. Her breasts were a lot better looking than he'd dreamed they were. Dark brown nipples thicker than his little finger projected from her breasts, which rose and fell with Mrs. Parker's ragged breathing. His hand trembling, Bobby touched one of the nipples.

"Yes!!! Oh, Yes, Bobby!" Helen groaned when his hand came in contact with her hot, nerve-packed flesh. "Touch them, my darling! Please! Touch my breasts!" His touch was soft and tentative and thrilled her like no man's touch ever had. Nobody had ever come close to making her feel the way he was making her feel!

Carefully, gently, Bobby explored the woman's breasts. Mrs. Parker's hands covered his, pressing them against her and her rigid nipples bored into his palms.

Helen laid back, but Bobby stayed seated, his hands roaming her chest. He had to know what it felt like to suck her nipples! He bent, took one of the rigid tips between his lips and sucked it gently.

"Oh, Bobby!!!!!" Helen's back arched and her hands tangled in the young man's hair as his lips and tongue tortured her turgid bud wonderfully. "Suck them!!!! Suck my nipples!!! Yessssss!!!!" This wonderful, beautiful young man was sucking her breasts and doing it so delightfully!

Elated by how much pleasure he seemed to be giving Mrs. Parker, Bobby made up his mind to give her even more. He kissed his way from one nipple to the next through the valley between her breasts and she continued to arch her back and pull at him, beseeching him to do more, to make her feel even better.

"So wonderful!" Helen crooned, her body quaking, "God, Bobby! You make me feel so wonderful!"

While his lips were attending to her breasts, Bobby slid his hand over Mrs. Parker's silken skin, across the softly rounded surface of her belly, to the lush mat of black crinkly hair between her legs. It was still damp and sticky from what she'd done with Deacon Perkins, but Bobby didn't care. He was far too turned on to think about that. Between the woman's legs his hand stole, onto the soft, silky, wet skin of her labia.

"Uhhhhhhh!!!!" Helen groaned. Her hips rose off the bed and her legs strained from the delight his touch caused her. "Bobby!!! Yesssssss!!!!" she cried. When his thumb hit the swollen finger of flesh at the top of her vagina, her body lurched upward. "Yahhhhhhh!!!!" she cried.

Bobby began stroking Mrs. Parker's clit between his thumb and forefinger, jerking her off. At the same time, he continued his oral onslaught on her nipples.

Helen was beset by feelings she was totally unprepared for, even though she was aroused when they started. No man had ever kissed and licked her breasts as thoroughly and tenderly as Bobby was doing, and they had always been so sensitive! She pulled at him, then her hands raked the sheets. Her body twisted and turned, her back arching, her legs flailing, as feelings more fierce than any she'd ever experienced suffused her.

"Bobby!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Bobby!!!! Bobbeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Bobbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" she shrieked. She felt as if she was going to explode into a million pieces as a startlingly powerful orgasm boomed through her.

Bobby was startled when Mrs. Parker came, but he continued fondling her until she lay still on the bed, her chest heaving; her eyes closed, a delighted look on her face.

Bobby's cock was so stiff it hurt and he desperately needed to do something with it, but he wasn't sure he should.

Finally Helen stirred. She opened her eyes, looked up at the young man who'd given her so much joy and smiled at him. "Bobby, where did you learn to do that?" she whispered. She was surprised to discover that her friend's teen-age son was a very skilled lover.

"Ah..." Bobby didn't know what to say. He didn't think it would be prudent to tell her he had several other adult lovers.

"Bobby! You were magnificent!" Helen cooed. She reached for him, pulling him atop her. "Nobody's ever made me feel that wonderful! Nobody!" She kissed him passionately, arms locked around him. It didn't matter anymore. She couldn't get in any more trouble than she was already in. She wanted to make mad, passionate love with him!

Bobby felt heat radiating into him from Mrs. Parker's body and her nipples prodded him though the T-shirt he still wore.

While the kiss went on, Helen pulled Bobby's shirt out of his jeans and up to his armpits. Her hands roamed his bare back, driving him wilder.

Bobby was worried. If he didn't get to fuck her soon, he was going to come in his pants!

"Let's get your clothes off," Helen purred once the kiss ended. "I want you naked!"

They managed to get his clothes off without too much trouble. Once Bobby was naked, Helen gripped his cock in her soft, warm hands, and stared at it. "Bobby! You're magnificent!" she whispered, her hand moving up and down on his swollen shaft. "I can't wait to have this monster in me!" She couldn't believe how big his cock was! She shuddered as she imagined what it would feel like plunging into her.

Bobby couldn't wait to get it in her. In fact, he couldn't wait at all. The lusty play they'd just finished, plus the unbearably sweet contact of her hand on his cock, had him right at the verge of explosion. Her words took him over the edge.

"Gahhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! I...I can't wait!!! Oh, God!!! I can't wait!!!" he cried as his loins unleashed a torrent of his hot seed.

He sat there, stunned, watching his companion bend and cover the tip of his spewing cock with her mouth, welcoming the sticky white cream pumping from it into her oral cavity. It felt so wonderful!

"Bobby, dear, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so close," Helen said once his body finished doing what it had to do. She continued holding him against her and stroking him.

"I...I wanted to, you know, make love with you," Bobby stammered, feeling awful. He was afraid he'd blown his chance and was sure that once Mrs. Parker came to her senses, he'd never have another opportunity to make love with her.

"Don't worry, Bobby," the woman said soothingly, "We'll make love. I want you as badly as you want me." She began running her hands lightly over his body.

Bobby felt heat again begin building in him as his mother's friend stroked and caressed him. He began moving his hands over her, too, stroking her breasts, making the nipples grow erect again. He was getting turned on again and it looked like she was, too! Fires of passion, nearly extinguished when he came, started to blaze freely, stoked by her knowing caresses.

Helen quickly got Bobby hard as a rock again, while his loving caresses rejuvenated her lust at the same time. She laid back and pulled him atop her, glorying in the pressure of his hard cock against her belly. "In me, my darling!" Helen groaned said, moving her hips, sliding her pussy against his cock. "I want you in me!" She reached between them and moved his cock so the head was at her opening. "Now! Put it in me!" she moaned, her hips rising off the bed.

The sensations sweeping through Bobby as his cock sank into Mrs. Parker's super-heated body were as intense and pleasurable as any he had ever known. He groaned and his body began the ritual motions of loving. His young hips drove against the lean body of the mature woman under him and, just as powerfully, she responded.

"Bobby!!! My God!!!!" Helen groaned. "You're filling me!!! God!!! So goooooooodddddd!!!!" Her legs locked behind him as her pelvis ground up against his. His swollen cock filled better than she ever dreamed she could be filled!

Bobby pushed himself up on his arms and watched Mrs. Parker's body shake and quiver as he hammered into her. Her breasts bobbed and jiggled, the nipples drawing circles in the air. Her face was flushed, her mouth open and she sucked in air desperately. Her dark hair formed a tousled black frame for her face, which looked a lot prettier than Bobby originally thought it did.

"Bobby!!! Bobby!!!!" Helen cried, her motions becoming frantic, "Bobby take meeeeeeee!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!! Oh, yesssssss!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Yeahhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Bobby cried as Mrs. Parker's wildly gyrating body and quivering channel milked another orgasm from him. He felt his fluids pumping into her as his loins went into spasm after spasm of joy.

Spent, the lovers lay in each other's arms for quite a while. Bobby felt wonderful and, judging from the way Mrs. Parker was acting, she felt pretty good, too.

"Bobby, you are a magnificent lover!" she told him, kissing him gently. "I had no idea..."

"Ah...thanks," Bobby replied, not sure what else to say.

Helen smiled gently. "You have a lot of natural talent," she said. A shudder went through her. "You made me feel better than anyone ever has," she told the boy, loving the way her comment made him blush. She hadn't slept around much, but none of the men she'd been with satisfied her as well as her young companion just had, not even Deacon Perkins, the best lover she'd known. Until now.

"You'll have to stop over more often," Helen said, sliding her hand lightly up and down his arm. "Don't you think?"

"Ah...yeah," Bobby said, grinning. "I guess I'll have to!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12