Unbelievable Summer Ch. 05

Story Info
Bobby's good fortune during summer vacation continues.
2.2k words
4.63
76.4k
6
0

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Nicole Everett trailed her hands lightly over Bobby Draper's body and grabbed his already-hard cock. She heard his groan of delight. One hand insistently stroked the young man's throbbing organ while the other rolled his balls and teased his scrotum.

Nicole's gestures felt incredibly good to Bobby, who groaned with delight and arched his back, pushing his hips up off the bed.

"You like that, don't you, Bobby?" Nicole asked. She was on the bed, naked, kneeling at his hips. God! She enjoyed turning him on so much!

"I love the way your cock feels when it's hard," Nicole murmured, eyes glazed with lust. She gave Bobby's swollen member a gentle squeeze. "You know, I'm not sure how I survived before I had this!"

Nicole woke up horny that morning. Her husband came home late the night before and got in bed without touching her, not that she wanted him to. He smelled of booze and she also thought she smelled the faint odor of perfume on him. She didn't care. He was a jerk! She didn't need her husband as long as she had Bobby.

The minute the young man arrived the next morning to do some yard work, she hauled him off to her bedroom.

"Mrs. Everett..." Bobby groaned, his hips twisting and turning. "Godddd!!"

"You're such a good boy," Nicole purred. "You deserve a very special kiss." She bent and took his cock in her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby moaned. Ecstasy bubbled through him while Mrs. Everett did remarkably wonderful things to him with her lips and tongue. His fingers clawed the sheets as wave after wave of delight swept over him. Mrs. Everett was an incredible cock-sucker! The young man felt his insides begin to churn. He was going to come! "Ahhhhhhhhh!" he groaned, "Mrs. Everett...I...I'm gonna come! It...that feels too good!"

Nicole heard the young man's plaintive cry of warning but sucking his cock was such a wonderful experience, she decided to let him come in her mouth.

Bobby realized Mrs. Everett wasn't heeding his warning. If anything, her actions intensified. He struggled to maintain control, but the harder he tried, the less control he seemed to have! "Gahhhhhhhh!!!!!" he moaned. He couldn't wait any longer! Powerfully, he erupted into her mouth.

Nicole felt her young lover's cock twitch and realized he was going to come. Then he was spewing his hot, sticky cream into her mouth! A shudder raced through her and she experienced an orgasm of her own! She continued licking and sucking the young man until his cock began to soften. Only then did she let it slide from her mouth. Tingling with the sweetness of what she'd just experienced, her face slick with his come, she stretched out on the bed next to him and kissed him.

"What about you?" Bobby asked. "That was fantastic for me, but what about you?"

"I came, too, love," Nicole said softly. Although she and Bobby had been making love for some time, it still unsettled her that every time she was with him, she seemed to be totally out of control. On the other hand, it did make for some wonderful experiences. Like coming from sucking his cock.

"You did?" Bobby asked, surprised. He was learning more and more about sex every day. "I didn't know that could happen."

"I didn't either," Nicole said and kissed him again. "Making love with you is one wonderful new experience after another."

"It sure is!" Bobby agreed kissing her back.

"You are an incredible young man," Nicole said and gave him a soft kiss. "I wish I'd met someone like you when I was your age. You're going to make some girl a fine husband."

Bobby blushed. They snuggled a little longer then Nicole got out of bed. "I really do things we need to do today," she said, slipping into her robe. "But because of you..." She grinned at Bobby, "I have to take another bath. I'm all sticky."

She started for the door, then stopped and turned. "I left some stuff out for lunch, if you want it."

"Thanks, Mrs. Everett," Bobby said. He was a little hungry, so he got up, dressed, went to the kitchen and ate.

While Bobby was eating, Nicole walked into the kitchen wearing a man-tailored pink blouse and slacks that clung lovingly to her long, lean legs and nicely formed bottom. She started to do something at the kitchen counter. The phone rang. She walked over and answered it. "Hello," she said, She paused, listening. "What's up?"

Bobby sat at the table, feeling a little uncomfortable. He couldn't hear what the person on the phone - he was pretty sure it was Mr. Everett - was saying, but judging from the look on her face, it wasn't good news.

"Of course it couldn't be avoided!" Nicole snapped. She listened, some more, her lips squeezed together in a straight line. "You haven't been home for more a couple of nights at a time in months! You do have a wife, or have you forgotten that?" She listened again, her face reddening in anger. "Why don't you move to Cleveland, then, if it's so damned important for you to be there all the time?" she snapped.

Bobby, uncomfortable about overhearing the conversation Mrs. Everett was having with her husband, got up, went outside, and raked leaves out of the flowerbeds for a while. He had finished and was walking toward the swimming pool with a broom, intending to sweep the walkway around the pool, when Mrs. Everett came out of the house and walked over to where Bobby was standing next to the swimming pool.

"I don't believe that man!" she said, her eyes flashing with anger. "He says he has to go to Cleveland again tonight. And he'll be gone for a week. Dammit, what's the matter with him, anyhow?"

Bobby listened. He wasn't sure why she stayed married to the man. As far as he could tell, Mr. Everett was a jerk. He'd heard his mother telling one of her friends that everyone in the neighborhood was positive Mr. Everett was having an affair.

"I don't need him," Nicole said finally, a look of determination on her face. "I've had it! The next time he comes home, I'm going to tell him he has to make a choice. Either he figures out a way to stay home more, or I'm going to get a divorce!"

Bobby stood there without saying anything. He felt uncomfortable discussing intimate details of her marriage with her.

Nicole looked at him, determination in her eyes. "I think it's about time I took a stand," she said. "He ignores me when he's home, which isn't often. It seems like all he wants is someone to wash his damn clothes cook, and keep his house cleaned up!"

"What are you going to do about money?" Bobby asked.

"By the time I'm done, I'll own him," Nicole said. She looked at Bobby and her eyes softened. "Heaven knows I haven't been a saint, but..." Her eyes clouded up and tears filled them.

Bobby dropped the broom and gathered Mrs. Everett into his arms. She laid her head in the crook of his neck.

"Bobby, do...do you think I'm wrong?" she asked, sniffling. That it was a little incongruous for her to be turning to a teenage boy she was having an affair with for advice about her marriage didn't occur to her. Bobby was there, he listened, and she desperately needed someone to listen to her.

Bobby hadn't a clue how to respond. How could he give advice about marriage? He shrugged. "You have to do what you have to do, I guess," he said. He wasn't sure what else to say.

"It's...it's a little scary to think about," Nicole said. She began to cry. "I...I haven't been alone in a long time. And...and I don't do well alone."

Bobby held her in his arms and held her as she cried. Tears soaked his T-shirt, but he didn't care. He didn't want Mrs. Everett to hurt.

When Nicole's tears finally abated, she leaned back in his arms and looked into his eyes. "I'm so glad you're here, Bobby. I don't know how I'd survive if you weren't in my life," she said softly. "You're so good for me."

"It's OK," Bobby said.

Nicole leaned forward and their lips met. The kiss began softly, but rapidly grew passionate. Her arms locked around the boy and her tongue lashed the inside of his mouth. Her hips surged forward, pressing against his middle, and began to rotate.

Bobby tightened his embrace and, as the kiss continued, he tugged her blouse out of her slacks and slid his hands up under it, onto her bare back. He was startled to find she wasn't wearing a bra.

Nicole groaned into Bobby's mouth and continued to thrust her pelvis against him, feeling his growing hard-on press against her.

Overwhelmed by lust, the couple tore at each other's clothes. All of a sudden, in the middle of the Everett's back yard, Bobby was sucking Mrs. Everett's nipples while she clutched him, groaning. Even though there was a high fence surrounding the yard, they still were in some danger of being discovered, but that was the farthest thing from their minds as they groped at each other's overheated bodies.

Bobby slid his hand inside Nicole's slacks, between her trembling legs and cupped her pussy. It was sopping wet with excitement.

"Ohhhh!!! Godddd!!! Bobby!!!!" Nicole groaned, wriggling her pelvis against his hand. "Godddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!"

Bobby wanted her desperately, but wasn't sure what to do about that. He looked around and saw that behind them, next to the pool were some chairs and a couple of chaise lounges. He lifted Mrs. Everett, carried her to the nearest chaise lounge, and sat her down on it. She flopped back and he stripped off her slacks and panties, then moved between her legs and took her in his arms again. Once more their lips fused.

If Nicole had any reservations about making love next to the pool in broad daylight, she didn't voice them. Her hand sought and found Bobby's cock and she began caressing it, massaging the juices oozing from the tip into the shaft. Finally she released it and leaned back. "Take me, Bobby!! Now!!!" she cried. She was so turned on; so wild with need she didn't care where they were. She needed his hard cock in her, driving away her heartache!

Bobby plunged into her and felt shivers of joy race up his back. This was the wildest thing they'd ever done! Powerfully he slammed against Mrs. Everett, sliding her back and forth on the smooth vinyl surface of the chaise lounge.

Nicole was experiencing passion the equal of her lover's. She gloried in the exquisite feelings the swollen rod plunging into her evoked.

"Bobby!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!! Yesssssss!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she whimpered, clutching his arms. She shuddered violently as an orgasm ripped through her. "Uhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Uuuuunnnnhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Oh, Jesussssssssss!!!" Bobby groaned as his seed gushed from him.

Spent by their powerful carnal union, the couple clung to each other while their bodies settled down.

"My God!" Nicole gasped, kissing Bobby's bare chest. "That was intense!"

"It sure was!" Bobby agreed breathlessly.

"This is incredible!" Nicole said softly. "God! I get near you and I go crazy!"

"I know," Bobby said, "it's the same for me." He was unnerved by the powerful forces of lust that had overwhelmed them, but he was worried, too. He liked having sex with all of his lovers. What if he would never be able to settle down with one girl? A tremor ran through him.

"Are you OK?" Nicole asked, "You're shaking."

"I...it's just that...what we did...was so...so wild, you know?" he replied. "I mean, it's a little scary, you know?"

Nicole kissed him softly. "We better get dressed before someone catches us."

They got up, put their clothes back on and started walking toward the house. Nicole took Bobby's hand as they walked. "I know some people might think what we're doing is wrong," she said, "Sometimes I'm ashamed of myself for what I've done to you."

Bobby squeezed her hand. "You're not doing anything to me I don't want to do," he said. "I love what we do."

They went in the house. "I know," Nicole said, "but...I still worry. We...we really shouldn't be doing this. You shouldn't be wasting time with an old woman like me."

Bobby pulled Mrs. Everett into his arms and kissed the tip of her nose. "You're not an old woman," he said. He squeezed her bottom tenderly. "I know that for a fact."

Nicole hugged him and kissed his chin. "You're so sweet! God! I wish I was your age, do I ever!" she said. She stepped out of his embrace. "But that's not the way it is, is it?"

"I guess not," Bobby said. "But I don't care. I'll be here for you as long as you need me."

Nicole gave him a wan smile. "I know you will," she said softly. "Maybe that's not as good as it sounds."

"We'll see," Bobby said. He looked at the clock. "I better get going. You going to be OK, Mrs. Everett?"

"I'll be fine," Nicole said. "I really will."

Bobby left. As he walked down the street, he mused about what Mrs. Everett had said. Should he be seeing girls his own age? He shrugged. He wasn't ready to give her up; or Mrs. Fargo; or Mrs. Parker, either.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers