Unbelievable Summer Ch. 06

Story Info
Like the famous bunny, Bobby keeps going.
2.7k words
4.7
70.2k
7
0

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Amber Fargo sat in her living room, feeling a lot of guilt about the fact that she had slept with Bobby Draper, a boy the same age as her son, her son's best friend, in fact. But she was struggling with her feelings of guilt because Bobby was a wonderful lover. He had awakened feelings in Amber she never knew existed. And, as she sat there, recalling the hours of passion she'd shared with the young man, a shudder of delight raced through her. But then shame once more began to intrude on her thoughts.

"I know what Bobby and I did is wrong. I have to make sure it never, ever happens again," she thought. "I never should have let it start in the first place. After all, I am an adult. It was my responsibility to keep things from getting out of control. If Al ever finds out what I did with Bobby, what will he think? What will he do? I better put an end to this. I have to!"

She tried watching TV, but found it boring. She was tired, so she went upstairs, and took a shower. After she dried herself off she slid into a skimpy, silky teddy. She pulled down the bed covers and was about to sip into bed when the doorbell rang.

"Who on earth could that be at this hour?" she wondered. She walked to her closet, got a robe, slipped into it, then went to the front door and opened it. Bobby Draper stood there smiling, his face flushed.

"Hi, Mrs. Fargo," he said. "I...I hope you don't mind that I stopped. I know it's late, but I was walking by on the way home from the mall and I saw your lights were on, so..." He shrugged.

"Um...no...uh...its all right," Amber stammered. "Come in, Bobby." She held the door open.

Bobby walked into the living room and took a seat on the sofa.

Amber closed the front door. Then she walked into the living room and sat down in a chair facing the young man, carefully pulling her robe over her legs. Her mind was awhirl with memories of what he and she had done, and those memories evoked strong emotions. She once more made sure her robe was tightly closed. The problem was, deep inside her, warmth had begun to glow, and she was very, very aware of it.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Fargo. I didn't realize you were getting ready for bed," Bobby said. "I...I probably shouldn't have stopped, but..."

"It's OK, Bobby," Amber said. "I'm happy to see you." She took a deep breath. Could she tell him she wanted to end their affair? She didn't want to hurt him. Or was that the real reason she felt hesitant to bring the subject up?

Bobby watched the Mrs. Fargo, saw that she was lost in thought, and wondered what she was thinking.

Memories of how wonderful the young man sitting across the room from her made her feel swirled through Amber's mind. "Amber, you have to stop thinking like that. You know what you have to do. He's here; it's as good a time as any to tell him. You ought to do it," she told herself sternly.

She looked across the room at Bobby and once again she felt her resolve to end their affair waver. She had an urge to go to him, take him in her arms and hug and kiss him. But she fought against that urge.

Bobby sat there, watching Mrs. Fargo, waiting for her to say what she obviously wanted to say.

Amber took a deep breath. "Bobby, I...I think we...I...we can't ever...do...what...what we...what we did the...the other day again," she stammered. She got up, walked to the large picture window that looked out on her back yard, and stared out into the darkness. She was unable to look at Bobby. When she did, her resolve weakened.

Bobby was surprised by her statement. "Are...are you sure, Mrs. Fargo?" he asked.

Keeping her back to him, Amber nodded. "Yes," she said. "I...I really do think it's for the best if we stop, don't you?"

Bobby got up, walked across the room, put his hand on Amber's shoulder and turned her so she was facing him. "No, I don't think it's for the best," he said, "and I don't think you really do, either. Do you really believe that?"

Amber gazed at Bobby and felt her heart racing. Their faces were inches apart; hers upturned, looking at him. Her hands lay on his hips. She remained silent at him for a few minutes, trying to find words to respond. "I...I..." she began.

"I don't believe you mean it," Bobby said. "I think you want to do it again, don't you?" He decided action, not words, were what was needed. He bent, covered her lips with his, slid his arms around her, and pulled her against him.

Longing swept away Amber's intentions when she felt Bobby's lips pressing against hers. He was right; she really didn't want to stop. She'd been crazy to think she did! Her arms slid around him, tightened, and squeezed him against her. Her lips parted and her tongue slid into his mouth, seeking and probing. It was met; delightfully; by his. Yearning began to take control.

"Yessss!!!" she thought as forbidden, wonderful feelings once again roared to life inside her.

Bobby's hands moved to the belt that held Mrs. Fargo's robe shut, loosed it, then he pushed the robe down off her shoulders.

Amber lowered her arms and let the robe whisper to the floor.

"You're so pretty, Mrs. Fargo!" Bobby said reverently. He cupped her breasts through the silken teddy.

"Please!" Amber begged, trembling, "Oh, Bobby, yesss!" When the lad's fingers brushed her erecting nipples, rapturous sensations rocked her and her legs went weak. "Ohhhh!!!" she moaned. She wanted him! She needed him! "Come on!" She took his hand and led him toward her bedroom.

Trembling with anticipation, Bobby went with the lovely woman.

Amber led him into her bedroom, to her bed, released his hand and laid down.

Bobby shed his clothes and joined her. He kissed her again and exultantly Amber kissed him back. His hand slid into her teddy, onto her breasts, electrifying her. Hands and lips worked on her breasts until she was quaking with need. His hand slid across her belly, delved between her quivering legs, and began gently exploring her rapidly moistening vagina.

"Ahhh!!!" Amber moaned. Her hips rocked upward and her body begged for more of Bobby's exciting caresses. His finger slid between the puffy, soft lips and more shock waves of longing ripped through her. "Don't make me wait! Oh, Bobby, please! I need you in me!" she cried. She was experiencing a degree of urgency she'd only known since she began her affair with the young man.

Bobby rolled between Mrs. Fargo's splayed legs, raised his hips, and grasped his erection. After guiding it to her opening, he thrust forward and felt it sink into her warm, snug entryway.

"Yesssss!!!!" Amber hissed as the young man's thick cudgel penetrated her. "That's it! That's what I want! Give it to me, Bobby!!! Give it all to me!"

As Bobby thrust deep into her, Amber gloried in the stretched, filled sensation the swollen invader induced in her lust-drenched body. His thrusts began, each notching her higher on the scale of passion. It felt sooo good!

"Take me! Oh, Bobby! Take me!" Amber groaned, pulling at his back, clutching his thrusting buttocks. "I need you!! Oh, darling, I need you so badly!!!"

Then, gloriously, an orgasm detonated inside her. "Bobby!!!!!! Oh, Bobby!!!!! Yessssss!!!!!" she wailed. "Oh...yesssss!!!!!! I'm...I'm there!!! Take...me!!!!!!!!!! Take meeeeee!!!!! Take...meeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeze!!!! Oh...pleeeeze!!! Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!"

"Me, toooo!!! Unnnnnhhhhh!!! Me, toooo!!!!" Bobby groaned. He was in ecstasy, his hips banging a trip hammer beat against his partner, his penis exploding batch after batch of hot, creamy sauce into her. Their bodies toiled wildly as they shared the wonder of orgasm.

Afterward, they snuggled in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow of their shared pleasure.

"I don't care if it's wrong. I can't give him up!" Amber thought, hugging Bobby fiercely. "I don't care what happens! He's the best thing that ever happened to me!"

She sat up, pulled her teddy over her head, and dropped it on the floor, then looked at Bobby. "Bobby, you are a fabulous lover!" she said, enjoying the way he blushed and the adoring way he gazed at her.

Bobby began caressing one of her breasts.

Amber shuddered and felt her nipples again begin to harden. "Ohhhhhhh!!! Yessssss!!!!!" she groaned, "Oh, Bobby!!!! You're wonderful, you really are!!!!!"

She slid her hand across his chest, found his nipples, and teased them until they were straining points of hardened flesh, enjoying the young man's gasps of delight as she caressed him. She bent and took one of his rigid nipples in her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Bobby moaned.

"Like that?" Amber asked.

"Ohhhh, yesssss!!!" he replied. "My God! Yesssss!"

Amber resumed what she'd begun, her lips blazing a trail of fire over Bobby's body. He rolled flat on his back and, out of the corner of her eye, Amber saw his cock had begun to rise again. She grasped it, feeling the heat, the growing firmness, and the sticky remnants of their earlier joining.

Her kisses moved across his belly, through his kinky pubic hair, to the base of the distended pole. Kneeling next to his hips, she took the shaft in her mouth, clasped her lips around it, and began moving her head slowly, dragging her lips up and down the swollen wand that gave her so much pleasure. She loved the way it felt as her lips stole over the veined surface.

Bobby went wild as Mrs. Fargo's lips moved up and down his tender rod. He looked at her kneeling there, huge breasts pendulous, thick erect nipples pointing at the bed. He stroked her back, her lovely firm ass then her legs. He slid his hand lovingly over her soft, smooth skin while her lips slid tenderly up and down his throbbing shaft.

"I'm so close!" he gasped, his hips rocking, fucking his penis into Mrs. Fargo's suctioning mouth. "Oh, God, Mrs. Fargo, that feels so good!!! I'm so close!!!"

Reluctantly, Amber took her mouth off him, swung her leg over his body, then lowered herself on his mighty poker, which, as it slid into her, crammed her delightfully full. As her fluttering cavern caressed the boy's cock, she looked down at him, saw the look of ecstasy on his face, and was delighted. "You do like this, don't you, Bobby?" she asked.

"Oh, yesssss!!!!" Bobby moaned in reply. He arched his back, driving his swollen organ deeper into her.

Amber pressed down, overjoyed by the powerful sensations being delivered into her by Bobby's thick cock.

"God!" she exclaimed. "It feels like you're in me all the way up to my throat!" She pushed herself erect, her body at right angles to his, and began to rock her hips causing his erection to whip around inside her, creating delightful bedlam in her super-aroused body.

"Ohhhh!!! Bobby!!!" she moaned, her hips moving faster and faster, her lovely breasts dancing, as her motions grew more frenzied. "This is lovely!! This...Ahhhhh!!! This is incredible!"

Bobby could barely stand it. The view of the lovely older woman riding him - her captivating face flushed with passion, her gorgeous breasts quivering - combined with the intense, delectable friction emanating from their joined sex organs and drove him rapidly toward his peak. Hot sauces bubbled inside him, raced through his penis, and blasted into her, flooding her, filling her to overflowing.

"I'm comminnnnggggggg!!!!!" Bobby cried. "Take it!!! Take it!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

When Bobby's molten juices flooded her insides, Amber could stand no more. "Come, darling! Come for me!" she urged ardently, "Come in me! Fill me! It feels so good! Oh...Ohhhhhh!!! Bobby!!!! Oh, Bobby!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Yessssss!!!! Yes-yes-yes-yes-yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Amber rode out another awesome orgasm, then remained sitting atop Bobby, enjoying the aftermath of pleasure. She felt Bobby's penis soften and slide from her, tickling her as it left her body. She lowered herself onto his chest felt his arms slide around her, and his lips cover hers. This was so wonderful!

Finally, she slid off him and rolled on her side, facing him. "It's getting late," she said. "Won't your folks wonder where you are?"

"They aren't home," Bobby replied.

"Oh." Amber said.

"Ah...uh...do you want me to, you know, stay all night?" Bobby asked.

"I...ah...I, sure, why not?" Amber replied, giving him a kiss. She sat up. "I need to go to the bathroom, though. I'm a little thirsty, too. I'm not used to the kind of exercise we just had."

Bobby kissed her, then they got off the bed, and Amber headed for the bathroom. When she finished in the bathroom, Amber, still naked, walked out to the living room, picked up her robe, and slipped it on. "What am I doing?" she wondered as she walked toward the kitchen.

While Amber was in the bathroom, Bobby had gone to the kitchen to get a drink of water, too. The minute Amber walked in she was swept into his arms and their lips fused in a passionate kiss. His hands slid inside her robe, moving over her body, cupping her bare buttocks.

Amber felt something press against her soft belly as she clung to him. "My God!" she thought, "I don't believe it! He's ready to go again!"

Holding her, Bobby backed to one of the kitchen chairs and sat down, pulling her astride him.

"Bobby! What on earth are you doing?" Amber gasped. She found out when his torrid shaft slid into her. "Ohhhhh!!! Bobby!!! That feels so good!!! Yessss!" she groaned, passion flaring wildly in her. God! Would this ever stop? She hoped not!

Bobby began to drive into her and Amber was again astonished that the young man's cock had the ability to give her such exquisite pleasure.

"You...Unnnnhhhhh...you are incredible!" she groaned as she clutched his shoulders, riding him, hanging on as they bounced up and down on the creaking kitchen chair.

"Thank you," Bobby said. He captured one of her nipples with his lips and began nibbling it eagerly.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Amber moaned as elation ripped through her, "Sooooo goooodddd!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, Godd, Bobby!! Yesssss!!!"

Bobby rocked his hips, thrusting into her forcefully. His hands held her buttocks, jamming her against his spearing cock. His fervid movements, plus the delectable feelings his lips and tongue were giving her breasts, soon had Amber aflame with passion.

"I'm going to come!" she cried, startled by how fast she'd peaked, "Bobby!!! Bobby!!!! Oh, Bobby!!! I'm comming!!!! Baby, baby I'm commmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! More!!!! Oh, God!!!!! More!!!! Yesssss!!!! Yesssssss!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!" Bobby groaned and again exploded into her.

They clutched each other desperately as passion spent itself. When Amber finally felt she had strength enough to move, she kissed Bobby then lifted herself off him. "Let's go back to bed," she said. Her legs were still a little weak and his juices seeped from her and trickled down her legs. She used to hate the messy part of lovemaking with her husband, but with Bobby, it added to her enjoyment.

Bobby rose and, arms around each other, they walked back to the bedroom and got back in bed. They moved into each other's arms, kissed deeply, then their hands again began exploring. Each of the lovers gazed into their partner's eyes with deep feeling.

"I've never been this satisfied," Amber told Bobby. "Never!"

"I'm glad," he said. "I want to be good for you."

"Oh, God, you wonderful man! You certainly are!" Amber gushed She took his face in her hands and kissed him. Then, realizing she was tired she said, "We ought to get some sleep."

Bobby didn't answer. He was already asleep.

Amber lay next to the young man, looking at him, trying to assess her situation, as sleep slowly overpowered her. She wasn't sure what she was going to do, but her life had to include Bobby somehow. Now that she'd found what sex was like with him, she wasn't about to give him up.

At last, her arm wrapped around Bobby, her body snuggled against his, Amber slept.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers