Unbelievable Summer Ch. 08

Story Info
Bobby's good fortune during summer vacation continues.
4.8k words
4.72
71.6k
5
0

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Bobby walked up the sidewalk towards Helen Parker's house very slowly. He was feeling a little nervous. He was supposed to have gone to her house the day before, but the "chores" Mrs. Dennison wanted his help with wound up taking most of the day.

When he finally did get home, he was so exhausted he plopped down in a chair in the living room and fell asleep. When he woke up, he knew Mrs. Parker would be angry that he hadn't showed up, but it was so late, he didn't dare call her. He knew she was probably upset with him, but he thought he better go over and see her and try to apologize.

He stood outside the Parker house, looking at the door, wondering how Mrs. Parker would react when she saw him. He took a deep breath. Sooner or later, he had to face her, so he might as well get it over with, no matter what happened.

He didn't bother to knock. He opened the door and entered the kitchen. Mrs. Parker was at the kitchen counter, her back to him. She had on a white pullover shirt and jeans that showed just what a nice bottom she had. Bobby wondered why he'd never noticed how sexy she was before.

"Good morning," Bobby said.

"Good morning," Helen replied without looking at him. Her tone was sharp.

"I..." Bobby said.

"I'm busy, Bobby," she snapped, cutting him off.

Bobby wasn't sure what to do. He could turn around and leave and let her stew, but he didn't want her angry with him. She might not let him have sex with her again and he didn't want that to happen.

"You...you could have at least called and told me you weren't coming over yesterday," Helen said. "It...it was rude not to at least call."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Parker," Bobby said. "I really am. You're right; I should have called. It's just that, you know, I had some things to do and they took a lot longer than I expected, and..." He didn't dare tell her any more. It wouldn't help him make up with her if she found out that he'd stood her up because he was enjoying a day of sexual ecstasy with someone else.

"I waited for you..." Helen said, with some pain in her voice. "I...I was really looking forward to...to having you over."

"I really am sorry," Bobby said. "I mean that." He walked across the kitchen and laid his hand on her shoulder.

Helen tried to pull away from him. Unfortunately, she didn't have much room to move - the counter was in front of her and Bobby was behind her - so even after her attempt to avoid his touch, they were still very near each other.

Helen wanted to be angry with him. She had been looking forward to making love with the young man again and when he didn't show up, she was left both horny and irritated.

Unfortunately, as much as she wanted to be angry and to let him know that, her body was betraying her. She was still horny and Bobby's nearness and the touch of his hand on her shoulder had her simmering! She didn't want to give in to him. Not now; not after he stood her up like he did, but...

Bobby decided that, despite Mrs. Parker's anger, he could bring her around. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her against him. She didn't resist, but the stiff way she held herself let him know she still wasn't happy.

"If you think you can make up for standing me up, you're mistaken," Helen said firmly. She shuddered as delight ran through her and hoped he hadn't noticed.

Bobby, encouraged by the fact she wasn't trying to get out of his embrace, pressed on. His cock was starting to stiffen, in part because she was a very sexy lady, but also because her anger turned him on. He kissed her neck and licked her ear.

Helen leaned her head away. "Don't think you can get to me that easily, young man," she said. "What...what you did wasn't very nice." She didn't move out of his embrace. She couldn't. She wanted to feel him against her, to feel his hands on her, doing things to her... She shook her head, trying to clear it.

"You mean if I do this, you won't like it?" Bobby asked. He cupped her breasts and felt her huge nipples pressing against his palms. She wasn't wearing a bra! His cock grew rigid and he pressed the stiffening organ against her soft buttocks. At the same time he kissed and nibbled her ear and neck under her soft black hair.

"B-Bobby..." Helen stammered. She squirmed, putting even more pressure on his cock. All that did was make the fleshy tube press against her harder. "I...I'm really...really...angry...with...you." She did nothing to get out of his grasp. She didn't want to. Her anger was fading, changing to need - the overpowering need she felt every time he touched her! While the young man's fingers caressed her stiffening nipples, which were poking out against her blouse, Helen's anger fled and her body began to fill with undeniable need.

Bobby felt Mrs. Parker sagging against him. Her buttocks kept pressing against him, moving rhythmically against his stiffening cock. "You aren't still mad, are you?" he whispered, thrusting his tongue into her ear, continuing his gentle massage of her breasts and nipples. "You don't want me to stop, do you?"

Helen's hands covered Bobby's, pressing them tighter against her breasts. "I...I should make you stop," she murmured. She couldn't resist him. "What...what you did...yesterday...it...it wasn't nice at all."

"You like it when I do this, don't you?" Bobby whispered. "You like it a lot."

"God!" Helen groaned, her bottom pressing against him even harder. "You make me crazy!"

Bobby stopped massaging Mrs. Parker's breasts long enough to pull the blouse over her head. She lifted her arms to make it easier for him to do it. Then he slid his hands onto her bare belly and she moaned with delight. He felt a tremor go through her. He was turning her on!

Helen was experiencing powerful craving for the young man. His hands were setting her on fire! Every time he touched her felt better than the time before!

Once more Bobby cupped Mrs. Parker's breasts and began squeezing them gently, rubbing her nipples. Her hands moved onto his and she continued pressing against him. She wanted him! She wasn't angry with him any more!

"Touch my breasts, Bobby!" Helen purred.

Bobby did, letting the rigid buds press into his palms as he softly, gently, rotated them against her swollen mounds.

Helen groaned and her legs began trembling. "I...I can't resist you," she murmured. "The minute you touch me I feel all funny inside. I...I can't stay angry with you, not for a minute!"

"I'm glad," Bobby whispered. He slid one hand down and undid the clasp at the waist of her jeans.

"We ought...to...to go...let's go...in the...the bed...room," Helen stammered, her body quaking visibly.

"Not yet," Bobby replied softly. He slid his hand under the loosened waistband of her jeans, down under her panties, and through the lush pubic forest between her legs. His fingers encountered wetness. She was as turned on as he was.

Helen's hips shot forward, pressing her pulsing vagina against her nephew's hand. She groaned. "Yes!! Touch me!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! Touch me!!!" she crooned, her hips gyrating as Bobby's fingers slid over her soaking pussy, exploring her, titillating her. Her hand slid between them and she gripped his cock. "Yes!!!! Oh, yessss!!!"

Bobby was having trouble standing, as was Helen. Passion had robbed them of strength. Holding her against him, he backed toward a kitchen chair. As they moved, Bobby slid her jeans down and she stepped out of them.

"We... should go...to the...the bedroom," Helen murmured, then she shuddered when Bobby took her clit between his thumb and forefinger and began stroking it.

Bobby couldn't wait that long. He undid his pants with his free hand and pushed them down then he sat down on the chair, turned Mrs. Parker around, and pulled her onto his lap, her legs straddling his. His rigid cock strained against the damp panel of her panties seeking entry to her warm, tight opening.

"Oh, God, Bobby! We shouldn't be doing this!" Helen murmured, arms around his neck, kissing him, "Not...not here! What...what if someone comes to the door?"

"Nobody's going to come," Bobby croaked as he pushed her panties aside and thrust his cock into her. "Except you...and me!"

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" Helen groaned. Her hips began moving as the young man's cock forced it's way into her. "Goddddd!!! Oh, Bobby!!! You make me feel so good!!!"

Powerful feelings surged between them. Their overheated bodies strained, making the chair rock, as lust took over. Bobby clutched Helen's ass and she clung to his neck as his cock continued it's delicious invasion of her body, lashing her insides, driving her ever wilder.

"Now!!! Nowwwwww!!!!" Helen shrieked after a few minutes of frantic movement, "Take me nowwwww!!! Bobby!!! Bobby!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Her body spasmed violently and her arms locked around him.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Bobby cried, exploding, hosing her insides with his torrid fluids.

Their need sated, they remained on the chair, their bodies still joined. "Do you have any idea how much I needed that?" Helen asked breathlessly.

"I'd guess about as much as I did," Bobby replied, then kissed her gently.

"I'm still upset," she said. "About yesterday. You...you could have called."

"I know," Bobby replied, "I'm sorry."

"I...I guess it's OK," Helen said. A look of dismay formed on her face. "Look at me," she said, "I'm acting...no, I was...jealous!"

Bobby's cock had softened and slid from her and the remnants of their joining dripped onto the floor under them.

"You're my best friend's son!" Helen exclaimed. She stood up and stepped back. "I...I have no right to be jealous of you. What...what we're...what we've been doing, it's...it's wrong...so...so wrong." She turned and ran from the room.

Bobby hadn't expected her to react this way. He followed her into her bedroom, picking up their clothing as he went. When he got to her room, he found Mrs. Parker lying on the bed, sobbing. He walked over and sat down on the bed. "It's all right," he said, rubbing her back.

"No...no...it...it isn't," Helen sobbed. "I...I...molested...you."

"You didn't molest me. You didn't make me do anything I didn't want to do," Bobby replied. He didn't understand why she was acting like this. "I don't see anything wrong with what we're doing."

"It's not right!" she groaned. "If...if anyone finds out..."

"I'm not going to tell anyone," Bobby said.

Helen rolled over on her back and looked at him. Her hand rose and caressed his face. "I know you won't," she said. She took a deep breath. "I'm putting entirely too much on you."

Her comments confused Bobby. "I don't know what you mean," he said. "You aren't putting anything on me."

Helen shook her head. "Yes I am," she said, "I...I'm expecting you to take the place of the man in my life, and that isn't fair..." She sniffled a little. "It...it isn't right for me to expect you to...ah...take care of me."

"I...I don't mind," Bobby protested. "What we have together, it's fantastic!"

"I know it is," Helen said softly, "That's what makes this so hard. You're more man than anyone I've ever known. But I can't keep doing this! We can't!"

Bobby was stunned. He didn't want his affair with her to stop. It wasn't that he didn't have enough sex; it was just that making love with her was really special. "Look," he said, "Why don't we just let things go the way they are for now?"

"We...we can't," Helen said. "I...I don't want to stop, either, but..."

"Look, if either of us finds someone we want to settle down with," Bobby said, feeling desperate, "things would be different, then. But until that happens..." He shrugged.

Helen sighed. "I...I suppose..." she said wistfully.

Bobby laid atop her and kissed her. "How can anything that feels as good as what we have be wrong?" he asked after the kiss ended.

Helen smiled at him and stroked his face softly. She was getting turned on again! Maybe what they were doing was wrong, but she couldn't help herself! He touched her and she came alive!

Bobby felt the stirrings of need reassert themselves in his body as he stroked Mrs. Parker's back. Her skin rippled as his hand slid over it.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Helen moaned into his chest, "That feels so nice!"

"Then I guess I'm doing it right," he said.

She pulled back and smiled at him. "I'm all sticky, I need to take a bath before we do anything else." She got off the bed and walked toward the bathroom.

Bobby lay on the bed, thinking about what Mrs. Parker looked like in the shower. The images that formed in his mind were quite erotic. He got up and, his erecting penis pointing in the direction he was going, headed to the bathroom. He could hear the shower and knew Helen hadn't heard him enter. Steam from the shower filled the bathroom, but through the frosted glass of the tub enclosure, he saw the vague shape of her body as she moved, washing herself.

He pushed the door open slowly and there she was, droplets of water, jewel-like, glistening on her skin. Her eyes were closed as she let the hot spray pelt down on her. She turned, opened her eyes, and jumped when she saw him.

"B...Bobby, you startled me," she said.

"I wondered if you needed help with your bath," Bobby said.

"Oh...I..." Helen hesitated for a second then she smiled. "Why not? Everything else we've done has been fun."

Bobby stepped into the steamy shower, took the washcloth from her hand, lathered it thoroughly, and began washing her. She giggled with delight as he ran the lathery cloth over her.

"Nobody's washed me since I was a little girl," Helen gurgled, "It feels wonderful!"

"You sure as heck aren't a little girl any more," Bobby told her.

Helen's giggles evolved into soft moans of delight when he began lathering her breasts. Her nipples grew rigid, sticking out through the foamy suds surrounding them. As delightful as washing her breasts was, there was more - much more - Bobby wanted to do. He slid the cloth over her belly and between her legs.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Helen cooed, parting her legs to make access easier for his hand.

Soon she was shaking and grabbing at Bobby's arms for support as he thoroughly lathered her vagina. She was breathing hard, her luscious chest rising and falling.

"If...if you...keep...keep doing that," she panted, "I'm going to come!"

"Isn't that what we're here for?" Bobby asked, persisting with the caresses that were driving his lovely companion wild.

"Mmmmmmm!!!!" Helen murmured. Her hips began to rock in reaction to his caressing hand.

The washcloth needed more lather, so Bobby re-soaped it. While he did, Helen started to slide her hands over her body. "Wash me more, Bobby!" she said, her voice sultry, "I want you to wash me more!"

An idea popped into Bobby's head. He let the soap squirt out of his hand. It fell to the floor of the tub, behind Mrs. Parker. "Darn," he said, "I dropped the soap."

"I'll get it." Helen turned and bent to pick up the soap. Her unthinking action served to present her marvelous wet, glistening ass to Bobby.

The young man quickly took his erect cock in his hand and slid it between Mrs. Parker's finely formed buttocks and into her lathery cavern.

"Ohhhh, Bobby!!!" Helen gasped, delightfully surprised by her nephew's action. "Bobby! What...are you doing? Oh, God!!! I don't care!!! That feels wonderful!!!"

While hot water pelted them, Bobby grasped her hips and began thrusting into her. She put her hands on the shower wall, braced herself, and shoved her bottom back at him.

"This is...Ohhhhh!!!...incredible!!!" Helen groaned, "I...I never thought about...Ohhhhh!!!...making love like this!! Don't stop!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! Please don't stop!!!"

She didn't have to worry. There was no way Bobby could have stopped! Deep in his loins, an orgasm was building, tightening his insides like a spring waiting to uncoil in a burst of pleasure.

"I...I...Oh, God!!! I'm going to come!!!!" Helen crooned, her body jolting. Her moans reached a peak and her body began jolting as an intense orgasm swept over her. "Yeeeeeesssssss!!! Yesssssssssss!!! Yesssssssssss!!! Annnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Annnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!! Annnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she screamed as she came.

Powerful spasms inside Bobby's body exploded his juices into her. He hung on to her and his legs went rubbery as ecstasy washed over him in unstoppable waves.

After their peaks passed, Bobby and Helen clung to each other until strength returned to their legs. Then they completed their bath, toweled off and returned to bed.

"Oh, Bobby! You are full of surprises, aren't you?" Helen whispered, snuggling against him, burying her head in the crook of his neck. She kissed his ear then licked the spot she'd kissed. "Oh, yeesss..." she murmured; her voice drifted off, as if she were sleepy.

Bobby was tired, too. Before he realized it, he dozed off.

Bobby was dreaming that someone was giving him an incredibly good blowjob. He awoke to find that somebody, in fact, was. He watched his erect cock disappear and reappear as Helen's head moved up and down. Shockwave after shockwave of delight raced through his body. His hips began moving, answering Helen's oral caresses.

While Helen sucked him, her hands slid lightly up and down his legs, adding to the excitement he was experiencing. He knew if he let her continue, he'd soon fill her mouth with his hot, sticky fluids and wasn't sure she wanted that.

Bobby began stroking Helen's back and she twisted around to look at him, her eyes wild. She never stopped what she was doing with her mouth.

"I'm really close! I'm going to come!" he warned, his voice strained.

He thought she'd stop, but she didn't. If anything, she increased her wondrous sucking, her hand moving to his balls, massaging them, adding more sensations to the wild ones about to overwhelm him.

"I...I can't hold it any more!" he moaned, "I...I can't hold it!!!" He exploded, his penis pulsing, his fluids gushing like water out of a fire hose into his aunt's mouth.

Helen took her mouth from him, but continued to milk his cock and massage the erupting sticky juices into it.

The sensations Bobby felt were so fantastic, so intense, they verged on pain. Helen kept it up until he was limp in her hand, then she looked at him, smiling, traces of his sticky white goo on her chin.

"Did...did you like that?" she asked softly.

Unable to talk, Bobby nodded. He couldn't believe how many blowjobs he'd had already this summer! And they were all incredible!

Bobby lifted his arms and she came into them, her body sliding atop his. She kissed him and he could taste himself. They lay like that, holding each other, until their strength returned.

When he had calmed down, Bobby's hands again began moving over Helen's smooth, warm body, and he heard her begin to purr with delight.

"Can a person die of too much sex?" she asked.

"Want to try and find out?" Bobby replied.

Helen giggled. "I'm willing to try and find out if you are," she said.

As Bobby's exploration of her physique became more intense, Helen writhed with delight. He captured a turgid nipple between his lips, sucked it hard, and Helen cried out, her back arching. Her hands went to his ears and pulled him tighter against her.

His hands kept moving over her, delving into the cleft between her legs, feeling the wetness of lust in her crinkly black pubic hair. Her hips rocked upward, seeking his touch, and he didn't disappoint her. His fingers parted the slick, silken lips of her labia and drove inside, making her moan even louder.

Helen began fucking herself against Bobby's fingers while his lips moved from one huge, swollen nipple to the other.

Bobby moved so his lips could trace a path down over Helen's belly, then he paused and lavished a lot of attention on her navel, bringing squeals of delight from her. Her hips continued thrusting against his invading fingers.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12