Unbelievable Summer Ch. 09

Story Info
Bobby's good fortune during summer vacation continues.
3.9k words
4.69
71.2k
6
0

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

After breakfast the following Saturday morning, Bobby got in his jeep, backed out of the driveway, and headed for the Fargo home. His folks were away for the weekend, visiting friends at the seashore. He stayed home because Mrs. Fargo called and asked him to come over today.

As he drove down the street, his heart was pounding and his chest felt tight. If things were as wild this time as they were been the last time...Bobby felt his cock begin to stiffen as he enjoyed memories of his last wild, lascivious afternoon and evening with Mrs. Fargo. She was still the only one of his lovers with whom he'd spent the night and, since his folks were away, he hoped he would have a chance to do that again.

Amber, who didn't expect Bobby to arrive for a while, was going upstairs, intending to take a shower and get dressed. Today was a special day. Her son, Al, had recently gotten engaged and he and his fiancé were taking her to dinner that evening to celebrate their engagement. The couple had gone to shop for wedding items and invited Amber to come along, but she declined.

Amber, knowing she had the day free, had invited Bobby Draper over. She walked into her bedroom thinking about Bobby. Although she knew she shouldn't be allowing their affair to keep going, she couldn't wait to see him again. The last time he was there they...a shudder of delight raced through her as she remembered.

She went to the bathroom and began running water in the tub. A long, hot soak would feel nice. She'd have time to relax before Bobby got there. Someone was knocking at the door. She shut the water off and listened. The sound of knocking continued.

"Now who is that?" Amber wondered. She didn't expect Bobby to arrive for a while yet, and the last thing she wanted was someone showing up and spoiling the day she had planned. She slipped on a robe, went into her bedroom and opened the window. "Who's there?" she called.

Bobby heard Mrs. Fargo's voice, stepped off the porch, and looked up. "Ah, Mrs. Fargo, it's me, Bobby," he said.

Amber was thrilled that the young man had come over so early. "I'll be right down, Bobby," she said. "Come in."

Bobby walked into the house and stood in the kitchen, waiting for Mrs. Fargo to come downstairs.

Amber considered dressing, but decided her robe would be adequate. "After all," she thought, giggling softly, "I'll probably be taking it off before long." She walked into the kitchen where Bobby stood, shifting his weight nervously from one foot to the other.

"You came over a lot earlier than I expected, Bobby," Amber said, moving closer to him.

"Uh...well..." Bobby felt his face getting hot.

Amber laughed. "Oh, Bobby!" she exclaimed and was surprised that he blushed. She moved closer to him and put her arms around him.

Bobby was delighted to be in her embrace. His arms went around the older woman and he felt himself - and her - tremble. His erection was growing larger every second.

Amber felt the young man's swelling cock pressing against her belly and was thrilled. Flames of lust crackled inside her and, as he trembled in her arms she, too, began to shake. This was what she wanted! This was what she needed! It might be wrong, but she was going to enjoy it as long as she could! She leaned back in Bobby's arms and looked at his face. It was bright red, and he seemed unable to breathe.

Bobby plastered his mouth against Mrs. Fargo's. When he did, he felt as if he'd been sucked into a tornado, so wild were the feelings that coursed through his body.

Amber, too, experienced exultation. Trembling violently, she moaned joyfully into the young man's mouth. Her tongue lashed his, and, tentatively, his tongue met hers.

"Come with me, Bobby," Amber said after their kiss ended. She took the young man's hand and led him toward the stairs.

Bobby followed her, his legs not working properly, his chest heaving, his mind in turmoil, as Mrs. Fargo led him up the stairs to her bedroom.

Amber's emotions were in turmoil. Wanton feelings swept through her like a hurricane and she couldn't wait to act on them. Inside the bedroom, she dropped Bobby's hand, turned so she was facing him, untied the sash, opened her robe then let it fall from her shoulders. She saw the gasping young man gaping at her lush body with wide, feverish eyes and her heart pounded even harder.

Amber moved close to Bobby, knelt, unzipped his pants, reached inside, and brought out his rigid cock. She heard him groan and noted his shaking legs. She sank to her knees in front of him and hungrily began licking and sucking his swollen shaft.

Bobby felt as if he were going to explode! Mrs. Fargo was sucking his cock! If she kept up what she was doing, he was going to...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Mrs. Fargo!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! I-I-I-I-I can't stop myself!!! Oh, God!!!!" he groaned. Powerful spasms let loose inside him and he erupted powerfully.

Bobby's sudden explosion caught Amber by surprise. She wasn't a very experienced lover and didn't expect him to come so soon. When his come started coursing into her mouth, she took his spitting cock out and felt his warm fluids splattering on her face and breasts. Then overwhelming need took over and she avidly took the throbbing, jerking wand back into her mouth and gulped down the precious fluids spewing from it. This wasn't so bad. In fact, this was wonderful! Wildly, she continued to suck Bobby's cock, enjoying every sensational explosion of spend. She wasn't worried that she was making him come. She knew they would do more - much more - and it would be wonderful!

Afterward, Bobby and Amber, nude, lay on her bed. Bobby touched one of Mrs. Fargo's full breasts tenderly. It was so warm, so silky! His fingers slid over the swollen orb, and he heard the woman moan softly.

"Yes!!!" Amber murmured. "Touch my breasts, Bobby! Play with them! Kiss them!" Exultation swept over her like a tidal wave. Sex with Bobby was such a wonderful, unbelievably exciting experience! She groaned and her body arched as the young man's hand slid over a straining, nerve-packed tip of one breast. Yes!!!

Bobby continued exploring Mrs. Fargo's full body, observing the effect his caresses were having on the lovely older woman with delight. She kept begging him to touch her and was moaning and shaking. He was benefiting from the effect of his erotic quest as well. His cock once again grew hard.

"Oh, Bobby!" Amber cooed breathlessly, "You make me feel so wonderful! I love the way you touch me! Ohhhhhhh!!!!" It felt as if he was touching her everywhere, setting her nerves on edge, thrilling her, making her tingle with excitement from head to foot! "Don't stop!! Ohhhhhh, Bobby!!! You're so gentle!! Don't ever stop!!!"

Bobby spent a long time fondling and stroking Mrs. Fargo's breasts. He was mesmerized by her nipples. They were so hard, so big, and felt so good against his hands! He sucked one rigid, straining, tip between his lips.

Amber moaned passionately, her body arched, and her hands pressed against his head.

"Gahhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Yes!!!" she murmured. "Oh, Lover, Lover, Lover!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Kiss them!!! Oh, yessssss!!!! Kiss my breasts!!!! Suck my nipples!!!!" Her breasts had always been sensitive - she got so turned on when Bobby paid attention to them. Exhilaration coursed through her as Bobby continued to suckle her. She gloried in the wild sensations the young man's lips and roaming hands evoked, and felt herself being drawn inexorably into a whirlpool of bliss.

Bobby felt Amber stiffen, heard her gasp, then she began to moan, her body thrashing, her hands clutching his head in desperation.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! I'm coming!!! Oh, Bobby!!! Bobby!!! Bobby!!! Don't stop!!! Don't stop!!! I'm comming!!!!!" she cried. Release came unexpectedly to the luscious woman while her teen-age lover suckled her breasts. She was startled by the sudden orgasm she experienced.

Bobby, too, was surprised when Mrs. Fargo began coming as he suckled her nipples. He couldn't believe how many women came like that! He continued sucking and stroking the magnificent, quivering spheres and she continued to moan and writhe.

Bobby tendered careful attention to the gorgeous body of his friend's mother. He was a good lover; he was giving her pleasure! His cock grew harder and began to throb. He could hardly wait to put it in her!

Amber wasn't sure she'd ever stop coming! Bobby's lips were so insistent, the sensations they caused so intense, she couldn't stop coming and didn't want to! As the young man continued exploring and caressing her, Amber once more began to ascend to higher planes of delight.

Bobby shifted position on the bed, and as he did, his erect cock slid along Amber's leg. She shuddered. God! He was hard again! She urged him on top of her and felt the wonderful pressure of his body atop hers. "Make love to me, Bobby!" she urged, "I want you in me!"

Bobby, shaking with anticipation, let his lover guide him atop her, knowing they both wanted the same thing.

Amber felt Bobby's rigid pole pressing against her belly and slid her hand between them and grasped the engorged shaft. She swept the flared head of his swollen cock between her juice-soaked, pulsing labia and held it there. "Now, Bobby! Take me!" she urged. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby shoved his erection all the way into her and his forceful entry brought a groan of delight from Amber. "This is how making love should be!" she thought as the young man's hard cock plunged deep into her. "God, I wish I'd known how wonderful this could be years ago!"

Bobby felt as if he were on fire. Every inch of him was aflame and, as he sank into Mrs. Fargo, he almost fainted from the wild, intense sensations he felt! Unable to keep still, he began driving into her, his hips pounding against hers, his cock spearing deep into her. God! He was going to come again! He couldn't stop! It felt too good!

Amber, too, was responding quickly. The fervor with which the young man was fucking her, the powerful thrusts of his hips, had her so aroused she couldn't control herself, couldn't slow her headlong rush toward release. She wanted to come! She needed to come! She...she was...

"Bobby!!! Oh, God!!! Bobby!!! I'm coming!!! Oh, Bobby!!! I'm comming!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Bobby!!! Bobby!!! Bobby!!! Bobby!!! Yessssssssssss!!! Oh, yessssssssssss!!!!" she screamed, clutching him, her hips bucking against him.

"Unnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned when his semen boiled up and spewed into Mrs. Fargo. He stiffened and pressed his hips against her bucking, straining body, riding out their shared joy.

When the intense contractions in his loins finally ceased, he lowered himself onto her and kissed her. He felt her arms wrap around his neck, and her tongue dueled with his.

"Wonderful! Wonderful!! Oh, God, Bobby!! That was so wonderful!!!" Amber babbled. "Never!!! Never!!! Never felt anything like that!!! Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby!!!"

Bobby rolled off and laid, spent, on the bed next to her.

Amber rolled on her side, put her arm around him, and kissed him softly on the cheek. "You are such a marvelous lover, Bobby," she said, and was delighted that he blushed.

Amber wasn't ready to quit. Not yet! She pulled the young man against her and covered his mouth with hers. After the kiss ended, she began kissing her way down his body.

Bobby thought they were finished, but learned he was wrong when Mrs. Fargo began kissing him all over his body then began sucking his cock again. His organ expanded and grew rapidly, filling her mouth, roaring back to throbbing life.

Amber finally let the swollen wand slide from her mouth. "From the back," she said, getting on her knees. "Take me from the back!"

Bobby took one look at the delightfully formed body of his lover, her succulent breasts hanging, tips straining toward the bed, then he moved behind her. He plowed into her like a roaring bull.

"Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Amber groaned in response to Bobby's his gratifying invasion. She couldn't get enough of him! "I...ahhhhh...I hope Al and Lisa don't come home from shopping early," she thought, trembling, as Bobby's cock plunged into her at a feverish pace. She'd lost count of the orgasms she'd had; they blended into one long joyous, whirl of ecstasy. And it was happening again! Her passion spiraled upward as her young lover, his hips slapping her thighs, rammed his huge cock into her. His hands squeezed her dangling, jellied breasts, making her crazier and crazier with need!

"Bobby!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!!" Amber moaned, "Yessss!!! Oh, lover, yesssssss!!!"

Muscles straining, Bobby lunged into her, feeling her body shake, glorying in the clasp of her tight channel on his hard cock. He heard her moaning with delight, felt her body quivering, and continued plunging into her. He'd come so much he wasn't sure he'd be able to come again! But his cock was hard and felt as if it would stay that way forever!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Bobby!!!!! Bobby!!!!! Bobby!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm comming!!!! I'm comming!!!! Agggggainnnnnn!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Amber cried, her body once more exploding into paroxysms of bliss.

Bobby loved it! He felt Mrs. Fargo's vagina clasping at his cock and she sank to the bed, weak from coming. Still, his cudgel plowed into her, his hips a blur of frantic motion.

"Oh!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!!" Soft moans were forced from Amber by her lover's powerful thrusts. Wasn't he ever going to stop? If he kept on like this, she wasn't sure she'd ever be able to walk again!

Bobby persisted, sensing the growing tension deep in his body. He was going to come again! He continued, a human pile driver, pounding joy into his lover.

Amber didn't think she could stand much more! Bobby was fucking her so hard he was driving her head against the headboard of the bed. She couldn't understand how he could keep going this long. If he kept it up, she was liable to...

"Oh, God!!!! Oh, God!!!! Oh, God!!!!" Bobby screamed as he erupted, his pleasure exquisite, almost painful. "Oh, God!!! Oh, Goddddddddddd!!!"

"Eeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Agggggggggainnnnnnnnn!!! Oh, God!!! Agggggggggainnnnnnnnn!!!" Amber shrieked. When her lover's hot juices hosed her insides another spectacular orgasm was triggered.

"Bobby, I'm sorry, Al will be home soon," Amber told her exhausted young lover after they finished. "He's taking me out to dinner to celebrate his engagement. You better go." She kissed him. "I wish you didn't have to. I'd love it if you could stay all night again."

Bobby pulled her to him and their lips joined in a deep, heated kiss. "That's OK," he told her when the kiss ended, "I understand."

He watched Mrs. Fargo get off the bed and stand there, her ripe, firm body displayed for him.

Amber bent over, picked up her robe, and slipped into it, acutely aware of her young lover's admiring gaze. She looked at Bobby and smiled, then she left the room, walked down the hall to the bathroom, turned on the shower, and took off her robe. She turned and jumped, startled to see Bobby standing in the doorway, still nude, smiling.

"What time are you going out?" he asked softly.

"Ah..." Amber replied. "Around eight or so. I have to get a bath, though, and get ready."

"Go ahead," Bobby said. His eyes moved over her body.

Amber shivered as the young man's eyes caressed her. It was amazing. He could make her tingle just by looking at her!

"You're really beautiful, you know that?" Bobby said softly. He moved slowly across the room.

"Ah...Bobby..." Amber stammered. She felt herself getting aroused again. Would it never stop? She hoped not! "Uh...my...um...bath..." Bobby's arms slid around her and he pulled her naked body against his. "My God!" she thought when she felt his again-erect cock trying to slide between her legs. "He's hard again!"

Bobby's lips covered hers and his tongue thrust into her mouth.

Amber felt him pulling her to the floor. "Ohhhh!!! I guess I have time!" she thought as hunger took over. Then she was lying on the cool tile floor, Bobby was atop her, his erection was plunging into her, and she was racing toward release. "Now!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! Now!!! Now!!! Yes!!! Yesssss!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!" she cried, writhing ecstatically as his plunging cock triggered another furious explosion of joy. "Too good!!! Oh, God, too good!!! Don't stop!!! Don't ever stop!!! I'm comming!!!! I'm comming!! I'mmmmmmmm comming!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Me, too!!! Me, tooooooo!!!!" Bobby groaned, exploding into her.

When his cock finally began to soften and she felt it slide from her, Amber slid out from under Bobby and got to her feet. "I...Oh, God, Bobby, that was wonderful! But I really do have to get a bath," she panted.

"Is it OK if I watch?" Bobby asked.

"What if Al comes in and finds us...like this?" Amber asked. As much as she enjoyed what she and Bobby shared, she wasn't ready to let her son know what she was doing.

"I hadn't thought about that," Bobby admitted. He had an idea. "Look, there's something I have to do. I'll see you later."

"OK," Amber said. Bobby kissed her and she watched the young man leave the bathroom, then she stepped into the shower. She'd just gotten out and was drying off when he reappeared in the bathroom doorway. "Why did he come back?" she wondered but was delighted that he had.

"God, you're beautiful!" he breathed.

Amber felt her face get hot. "Bobby, you...you keep saying that," she stammered.

"That's because it's true," he replied sincerely and sat on the toilet watching her as she went about getting ready for her night out.

Amber felt uncomfortable under his avid gaze, but loved it just the same. It felt good to have someone adore her so openly and unabashedly.

Amber and Bobby returned to her bedroom after she finished in the bathroom. She wasn't sure what she should wear. She put on a dress her son had surprised her with. "It's...it's awfully daring," she thought, examining herself in the mirror.

Equally daring was the fact that Bobby was standing in the doorway of the big walk-in closet in her bedroom, where he'd hidden after Al and his fiancé arrived to pick Amber up. The knowledge the young man was there, watching her, had Amber on edge.

"Mom, it looks neat," her son said from the bedroom doorway.

Amber looked at herself in the mirror again. Al and his fiancé were waiting for her; she ought to get going. She took one last look at herself then turned to her son. "I...I'm ready, I guess."

"I don't know about you, Mom," Al said and shook his head. He turned and started down the hall.

The minute Al was out of the room, Bobby stuck his head out of the closet. "You look really gorgeous in that dress," he whispered.

Amber felt herself flushing. "Bobby!" she exclaimed.

"Mom!" Al called, "I thought you were ready!"

"I'm coming!" Amber responded. Before she could move, Bobby came of the closet, took her in his arms, and kissed her.

"Ah...I'll see you in a little while," Amber said when the kiss ended. She turned and headed downstairs.

After Amber left, Bobby prowled around her bedroom, enjoying being among her most private things. He looked through her dresser drawers and the second drawer he opened had her underthings in. Even though he felt a little guilty about it, he found himself getting turned on.

Dinner went well. Amber liked the girl who would soon be her daughter-in-law. Her son clearly loved Lisa, and she seemed just as infatuated with him.

"Al's really grown up," Amber thought as she gazed at her son. Despite the fact that she was having a good time, she couldn't get her mind off the fact that Bobby was waiting for her at home.

"You OK, Mom?" Al asked. "You seem a little distracted tonight."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12