Unbelievable Summer Ch. 10

Story Info
Bobby's good fortune during vacation continues.
1.6k words
4.48
60.2k
3
0

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,330 Followers

Bobby's summer got more interesting the next Saturday when Lana Michaels arrived for her a visit. Lana was the daughter of Bobby's mother's college roommate. She was a couple years older than Bobby and was spending three weeks with Bobby's family so she could attend a summer computer program being offered at Jamestown High School.

Bobby had known Lana most of his life, but he didn't know her very well. She lived near Seattle in the Pacific Northwest, across the country from where Bobby lived. Occasionally his family would visit hers or her family would spend a few days visiting the Drapers, but he and Lana had never gotten beyond the point of being a little more than acquaintances.

The morning after Lana arrived, Bobby walked into the kitchen and found her sitting at the breakfast table.

Lana looked up at him and gave him a nervous smile. "Hi, Bobby," she said softly.

"Hi, Lana," Bobby replied. "She could be pretty if she wanted to," he thought. Lana wore glasses, and had her light brown hair pulled back in a tight French twist. She wasn't wearing any makeup, but her skin was smooth. He couldn't tell what her body was like because she was wearing a loose denim jumper over a pale yellow T-shirt. "I wonder why she doesn't want to look prettier," Bobby wondered as he sat down to wait while his mother finished making breakfast. He picked up his glass of orange juice and drank it.

He looked across the table at Lana whose pale blue eyes caught his for just a second, then flashed away. Her face reddened a little and she started staring at the empty plate lying on the table in front of her.

Bobby's thoughts drifted to the way his summer had been going so far. It was unbelievable, actually. He'd hoped that he might be able to find a steady girlfriend and if he was really lucky maybe get laid. Now, less than two weeks since school ended - with no idea how it happened - he was involved in torrid affairs with several adult women.

"What are you kids going to do today?" Bobby's mother asked cheerily. She set a platter of scrambled eggs on the table and sat down.

"My classes start at ten o'clock," Lana said. "And they run all day."

"What are you doing today Bobby?" his mother asked.

"I'm meeting some of my friends downtown," Bobby replied.

"OK," his mom said.

After breakfast, Lana left for her computer classes and Bobby headed downtown to meet his friends and hang out. "I probably won't be back until late," he told his mother when he left. "I'll get lunch and dinner somewhere."

"You sure?" his mother sounded a bit concerned. Of course she always acted as if he were in imminent danger of starving.

"Don't worry, Mom," Bobby said, "I won't starve."

He got in the jeep and drove to the mall, met some of his friends, and hung around for the rest of the day. They talked about girls a lot. Bobby's friends bragged about all the hot times they'd had with girls, but Bobby knew his buddies too well. He knew they were stretching the truth considerably, trying to out-do each other with their tales.

"What about you, Bob?" his friend Joe asked. "You score yet this summer?"

"Nah," Bobby replied. "I've been to busy working."

"Jeez, Bob," his friend Eddie said, "I thought you said you were gonna get laid this summer or else."

Bobby couldn't keep himself from smiling. If they only knew! "The summer isn't over yet," he said. He wasn't sure why he didn't share his adventures with his friends. If the guys knew what he'd been doing, they'd either be blown away, or they wouldn't believe him. But something told him that keeping his exploits to himself was the best thing to do. Finally, approaching terminal boredom, they went to a movie. Bobby called his mother and reminded her he wouldn't be home until late.

After the movie, Bobby and his friends had a soda and some ice cream. He drove his pals home and went home himself. He parked the jeep next to the garage, got out, and started across the yard toward the house. As he moved across the yard, he noticed the light was on in the bedroom Lana was using.

"She's probably working on homework," Bobby thought. He had a hard time comprehending why anyone would want to go to school during vacation. Not exactly sure why he was doing it, he walked across the lawn, carefully positioned himself next to the house, and looked in Lana's bedroom window.

What he saw shocked him and after the way the summer had been going, it took a lot to do that. Lana wasn't studying at all. She was lying on her bed. And she was totally nude! Bobby gulped. She had a fantastic body! He knew what he was doing was wrong, maybe even perverted, but he couldn't tear himself away from the window.

Lana didn't seem concerned about being naked in a well-lit room with the blinds open. Since her room faced the back yard, she probably thought nobody could see her so there was no reason to worry.

Lana's hair was loose and Bobby could see it was long enough to reach below her shoulders. Her body was slim and her breasts were medium-sized and firm, with pert little pink nipples jutting out from rosy circles at the peaks. He watched as Lana examined herself. Her hands lifted her breasts then she rubbed her thumbs across her nipples. Her mouth opened a little and a visible shudder went through her.

"God!" Bobby thought, his heart thudding, his cock hardening. "Is...is she going to play with herself?"

Lana slid her hands up and down over her body, moaning softly, obviously enjoying what she was doing to herself. She lifted her legs and caressed them, her hands gliding from her pretty feet along her well-formed calves onto her firm thighs. Her expression became more and more feral as she did. She was turning herself on! Bobby couldn't believe it!

Lana resumed caressing her breasts, teasing the nipples until they stood up like proud little fingers. Bobby swallowed hard and shifted position to make more room for the swollen shaft in his pants.

Lana spread her legs. From where Bobby stood, he could look right between them. He could see her vagina. It sported a soft mat of light brown hair.

Lana slid her hands down over her flat belly, between her legs, and began toying with herself. She slid her fingers up and down through her slippery gash and her body beginning to undulate. She slid one finger into herself, her hips rose off the bed, and a soft moan came from her lovely lips. Bobby clutched his cock, which had gotten so hard it almost hurt and bit his lip to keep from groaning.

Lana's hand began moving over her middle with a circular motion. Bobby, gasping with excitement, watched her writhe and buck. The girl's motions grew more and more fervent. Then she stopped. She laid there for a few seconds, then she rolled over and reached into the drawer of the nightstand next to her bed and took out something.

Bobby immediately recognized what Lana was holding in her hand even though he'd never seen a dildo before. He had seen pictures of them in adult magazines and was stunned to discover that prim, proper Lana owned one. He gulped, opened his pants, pulled his swollen organ out and began stroking it actively. This was too much! If anyone had told him Lana, prim, proper, shy Lana, had a dildo, he'd have said they were crazy.

The dildo Lana held in her hand looked just like a real cock, a huge black one! Bobby peered though the open window, gasping for breath, watching as Lana slid the tip of the large black wand up and down between the puffy lips of her excitement-wet pussy. The more she teased herself with the device, the more insistent the movements of her body became. She was moaning almost constantly - softly, but urgently - and her hips rose and fell as the muscles of her legs tightened and released. Bobby kept watching and stroking his cock.

Lana slid the ebony tube into herself and her hips went wild. While one hand thrust the fake cock in and out, the other whirled on her clit. Her eyes closed and her head rolled from side to side while the muscles in her legs spasmed.

"Uhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lana groaned. Her body stiffened and began trembling as if she was possessed.

Bobby watched their visitor experience ecstasy and his hand was a blur on his cock as he did. He bit his lip hard to stifle his moans as, with a passionate shudder, his seed gushed from him, splattering on the grass at his feet. His legs were a bit wobbly, so he leaned against the house to steady himself.

He looked back in the window. Lana was lying there on the bed. Her hair was tousled, her face was flushed, and the dildo still protruded obscenely from her pussy. Bobby gathered the strength to stand, pushed his now-limp cock back in his pants, and zipped himself up.

Lana sat up. She extracted the dildo and put it back in the drawer. Then she sighed, ran her fingers through her hair, and shook it out. Bobby's penis twitched in his pants. For some reason, he found the gesture of brushing her hand through her hair one of the most erotic sights he'd seen. Then she laid back, turned out the light, and pulled the covers over herself.

Having seen something he never, in his wildest imagination, would have dreamed he'd see, Bobby took a deep breath and, on wobbly legs, he headed for the back door, let himself in, went to his room, and went to bed. Exhausted, he fell asleep quickly, and slept soundly.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,330 Followers