Unbelievable Summer Ch. 11

Story Info
Bobby's good fortune during summer vacation continues.
4.1k words
4.67
70k
4
0

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorraine Williams came out of the bathroom wearing her nightgown and laid her comb on the dresser. She was a lean, pretty woman with close-cropped hair that had been nearly white since she was twenty-five. She'd awakened before daylight and was about to go downstairs to the kitchen to put coffee on when her husband Bud, wearing only boxer shorts, walked up behind her, circled his arms around her, and cupped her tiny breasts in his hands.

"Ohhh!!" Lorraine murmured. She leaned back against her husband's muscular body and felt his erection prodding her buttocks. She felt warmth and delight begin to spread through her.

"You're feelin' pretty damn good!" Bud said. He moved his hips, rubbing his erection against her buttocks, and squeezed her breasts.

Lorraine felt her nipples growing erect as her husband thumbed them roughly. His caresses, though crude, caused excitement to shoot into her.

"I still got a little time before I have to get goin'," Bud said and led her to the bed. He laid her down, stripped off his shorts and laid down on top of her. His erection, wet with pre-cum, pressed between Lorraine's soft, slender thighs.

"You like hard cock, don't you, baby?" Bud muttered as he tugged her gown up and spread her legs. Then the arrow-shaped head of his swollen penis slid between her silky labia, opening her, entering her.

It felt wonderful! Lorraine felt the swollen shaft sliding into her, making the fires of pleasure burning in her belly flare wildly.

"Damn!" Bud exclaimed through clenched teeth. "I can't believe it! After all the years we been married, it still feels like you still got the tightest pussy in the world!" He moved his hips, sliding his cock in and out of his wife's clasping channel.

Lorraine had never gotten used to the coarse language her husband used when they made love, but over the years she'd learned not to complain. All her comments about his language did was make Bud angry, and he let her know he had no intention of changing the things he said when they made love. "Jesus, Lorraine," he complained at the time, "When I'm fuckin' you, I'm half outta my mind. How the hell am I supposed to know what I'm sayin'?"

Her husband's thrusts became more and more rapid and Lorraine felt marvelous feelings start to blossom through her.

"God... Damn!" Bud grunted. The muscles in his neck corded with the strain of passion. "You... are... one... fine piece... of... ass!! I'm gonna come! Ahhhhhhh! Unhhhhhh!"

When her husband's hot fluids burst into her, Lorraine felt the rush of delight she always did when Bud came. She never experienced the wild, abandoned feelings some of the women described on the TV talk shows she watched, but feeling Bud coming always made her feel good because it seemed to make him feel so good. It never bothered her that her husband seemed to get so much more pleasure from their lovemaking than she did. All that mattered to her was being a good wife and making her husband happy.

Bud kissed her forehead, then rolled off and lay beside her. "That was fine, as usual, babe," he said. "You know, if I didn't have this fishing trip planned, I'd probably be coming back for more real soon. "

"Bud, I love you," Lorraine said, softly.

"Yeah, babe, me, too," Bud replied. He got off the bed and started getting dressed.

Lorraine lay in bed, thinking. For reasons she didn't understand, this morning she still felt a vague feeling of uneasiness now that their lovemaking was done. She didn't understand the way she felt and tried hard to ignore it. But it kept coming back.

For Lorraine, sex was a pleasant but not fantastic experience. She liked it, but she could take it or leave it. The main reason she did it was because Bud seemed to enjoy it so much. Her mother and father indoctrinated her with the belief that a wife's first and most important job was to keep her husband happy.

Lorraine got out of bed, slipped her robe back on and stepped into her slippers. Then she headed down to the kitchen to make a lunch for her husband to eat on his way to the shore.

A car horn sounded from the driveway outside.

"Hey, Babe, tell Joey I'll be right down, will you?" Rod yelled.

Lorraine walked out on the back porch. "Bud will be right out," she yelled.

Joey Andrews leaned out of his car window and leered at her. "Hey, you're really lookin' good, baby!" he yelled back. "If I was Bud, I sure as hell wouldn't be going away for a week. How about I let Bud go fishing and I'll stay here with you, baby?"

Lorraine's face got hot and she ran into the house. Joey, a mechanic who worked for her husband and was his best friend, was a crude, boorish man who gave her the creeps. She felt dirtied just by having him look at her. But she tolerated him and his frequent rude because her husband liked him.

Bud came down the stairs carrying a duffle bag filled with his clothes and grabbed the lunch Lorraine had made for him on his way through the kitchen. "Thanks, babe," he said as he started out the back door.

"When will you be home?" Lorraine asked.

"Don't know for sure, babe," Bud called over his shoulder as he went across the back porch. "Depends on how good fishing is. Things go good, we're gonna hang out there until the last minute, you know?" There was the sound of him going down the steps, a car door opened and closed, then an engine roared, tires squealed, and he was gone.

"And maybe it will depend on how much beer there is, too," Lorraine thought. She made a cup of tea, went into the living room, turned on the TV, curled up on the sofa, and watched an early-morning talk show. Why was Bud always taking trips with his buddies? Why didn't he ever take her anywhere?

A lady on one of the TV talk shows was discussing sexual fulfillment. Her description of what sex with her husband was like wasn't anything like the sexual experiences Lorraine had with her husband. For the first time in her life she began to wonder if her sex life was really as good as it could be. Tired from getting up before dawn, she dozed off.

Bobby Draper left his house early, before anyone else was up. Mrs. Williams, another one of his mother's friends, had asked him to come over and help her with some chores. "I know I'm not going to wind up in bed with Mrs. Williams," Bobby thought as he walked down the sidewalk toward the woman's house. "She's not like Mrs. Everett or Mrs. Fargo. She's real quiet. "

When he reached the Williams house, he walked around back, went up on the porch, and began knocking at the door.

The sound of knocking at the back door awakened Lorraine. She stretched and looked around, confused that she was lying on the sofa, with the TV on. She remembered that Bud had gotten her up early and was away for a week. Finally, yawning and stretching, she got up, walked through the kitchen, opened the door, and found Bobby Draper, the teen-age son of her neighbor and good friend, wearing a T-shirt and jeans, standing on the back porch.

She'd forgotten she'd asked Bobby to come over and help her do her spring-cleaning. She needed his help for a few things that Bud never seemed to be able to find the time to do for her. She'd also forgotten that she was still wearing her nightgown and robe.

Bobby looked at Mrs. Williams's almost transparent attire and was surprised. She was a lot better looking than he realized she was. "Am I too early, Mrs. Williams?" he asked. "You did say you wanted me to come over early, didn't you?"

Lorraine shook her head. "No, you're not early, Bobby," she explained. "I had to get up early because Mr. Williams went deep-sea fishing. I had to make sure he was packed and had lunch. I... I fell asleep on the sofa after he left. "

"Uh, look, if you want," Bobby said, "I can come back later. " He kept staring at her. Damn! She was kind of thin, but from what he could tell, she still had a pretty nice body!

"Don't be silly, Bobby," Lorraine said. "Come in. I'll go get a shower and get dressed. Make yourself comfortable. I'll be down in a jiffy. If you drink coffee, there's a whole pot done in the kitchen. "

She went to her bedroom, took off her nightgown and got in the shower. She stood in the shower, warm water pelting her. She got a washcloth filled with lathery suds and began washing herself. She was startled when the caress of the sudsy washcloth started to send tingles of delight racing through her. "What is going on with me this morning?" she mused. "Why am I feeling like this from taking a shower?" Despite her misgivings, she continued to do the things that were giving her such delightful sensations and took a lot longer in the shower than she usually did.

When she was dried off, she pulled a pair of bikini underpants and an old pair of faded jeans. She looked around, realized all her bras were dirty. "Oh well," she thought, "I doubt Bobby will even notice if I don't wear a bra. It's not like I have enough to need one. " She pulled a faded light green sweatshirt over her head and, as it slid down, it brushed her semi-erect nipples. That caused her to experience sensations that made her legs go weak. "Lorraine, you better get hold of yourself!" she scolded herself. "You're starting stuff you won't be able to do anything about for a week. " She stood in front of the mirror on her dresser and brushed her hair then she headed downstairs.

Bobby sat in the kitchen. He looked up and smiled when Lorraine walked into the kitchen. "Did you have breakfast, Bobby?" she asked.

Bobby nodded. "Yeah," he replied. "Mom always says breakfast is the day's most important meal. Nobody gets out of our house in the morning without breakfast. "

"Your mother's right," Lorraine agreed. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. " She started for the counter, planning to pour herself a cup of coffee.

"Did you have breakfast, Mrs. Williams?" the boy asked.

"Ah... no... I didn't," Lorraine replied. "I... ah... " She wasn't planning on having breakfast, either and was a little embarrassed that Bobby seemed to have figured that out.

"Why don't you sit down and let me make something for you?" Bobby said. He got up and moved to the counter next to her. "I, ah, I'm a pretty good cook. "

"Why Bobby, thank you," Lorraine said, pleased by his offer to cook breakfast for her. "I... I can't remember the last time anyone offered to cook for me. "

Bobby moved toward the refrigerator and his hip brushed Lorraine's as he went by her. The touch of the young man's body sent an unexpected jolt of sensation through Lorraine, who stepped back, shaken. "What the hell is going on with me today?" she thought. "First of all, I get all worked up when I'm taking my bath, now this!"

Bobby made French toast; the tastiest French toast Lorraine had ever eaten. "Bobby, this French toast tastes wonderful! How do you make it taste so good?" she asked.

Bobby blushed. "I put in a little vanilla extract and almond flavoring," he said. "I use more egg yolks, too. I think it makes it taste, you know, richer. " He shrugged. "I kind of figured that out myself. "

"It does taste rich," Lorraine said. "It's heavenly. "

After she finished eating, Bobby insisted on helping with the dishes. Lorraine acceded to his request, reflecting that her husband looked at dishwashing as women's work. So was most of the work that had to be done around the house, actually.

As they worked at the sink, their hips brushed and another jolt of pleasant sensation rattled Lorraine, stiffening her nipples against the fleecy inner surface of the sweatshirt. "This is crazy! I've got to get hold of myself! I don't know what's wrong with me today!" she thought.

They spent the rest of the morning working on getting the house cleaned up. And, as they worked, Lorraine seemed to find reasons to "accidentally" brush against Bobby quite often. Even though she chided herself for acting silly, she did enjoy the forbidden thrills she got every time her body came in contact with Bobby's.

Once, when Bobby reached across in front of her to pick up a box of old magazines, his arm brushed her breasts. The pressure of the young man's arm against her nipples sent sensations rippling through Lorraine that were so intense she was unable to get her breath for a few minutes. Shaken, she excused herself and went to the kitchen to get a drink and calm down.

They worked hard and morning passed quickly. Lorraine set down a box in the storage room, then she stood up, looked at the clock, stretched and said, "I didn't realize how late it was. Would you like some lunch, Bobby?"

"Ah... sure," the young man replied.

Lorraine started toward the kitchen to make something to eat. "Why don't you take a break while I make lunch, Bobby?" she said.

Bobby had seen Mrs. Williams' nipples jutting out against her sweatshirt when she stretched. He found her action so sensual he felt his heart pounding.

"So where is Mr. Williams?" Bobby asked. He got up and walked to the sink.

"He... ah... he went deep-sea fishing, with a friend of his," Lorraine replied. After she said that, she burst into tears without knowing why.

Bobby was startled when Mrs. Williams began crying. He experienced a rush of sympathy for her and without thinking he walked over and put his arms around her, intending to give her a comforting hug. He wasn't at all ready for the sensations that began to sweep through him when Mrs. Williams' lean body came in contact with his.

Lorraine's reaction to Bobby's innocent gesture was no less intense than the young man's. Her arms slid around Bobby and she hugged him frantically.

Bobby's mind was whirling. It was happening again! He felt his penis begin to distend. He broke his embrace and stepped back, his face red, his chest heaving.

Lorraine found it difficult to breathe when their embrace ended. Had she felt something hard pressing against her when Bobby was holding her? Was he... ? Why did she feel like this?

Bobby's was feeling just as confused as the woman he was standing next to. His mind was in a whirl. "What am... what am I going to do?" he wondered. The erection triggered by his impulsive hug continued to swell and grow in the young man's snug jeans, and was making him very uncomfortable.

Lorraine and Bobby stood there next to the kitchen counter, looking at each other. Neither of them knew what to say or do. Both of them were acutely aware of the sexual tension that had developed between them, but neither of them moved for what seemed like a long while but was actually only seconds.

Bobby inhaled deeply then he took a step toward Mrs. Williams, put his hands on her slim waist, and tugged her toward him.

Lorraine, trembling allowed herself to be drawn into the young man's embrace again. Her body once more came in contact with his. She laid her head on his shoulder and slid her arms around him. They stood like that for a while, then she leaned back in Bobby's arms and looked up at him, her eyes wide, her chest heaving.

Bobby gazed down into Mrs. Williams' flushed, pretty face. "Does she want me to kiss her?" he wondered. "If she doesn't want me to, what will she do if I try?" Trembling with anticipation, he bent and covered her mouth with his. When their lips touched, flames of desire leapt to life in his body and his embrace tightened.

When Bobby kissed her, Lorraine felt as if she was going to explode. One of her hands tangled in the young man's hair and she pressed her lips harder against his. Then her tongue slid tentatively across his lips.

Bobby felt Mrs. Williams pressing tighter against him and her tongue stroking his lips! His penis swelled mightily in the confines of his jeans and his groin thrust forward against her.

At last, because they had to breathe, the kiss ended. Lorraine again leaned back in Bobby's arms and looked up at him. Her heart was pounding. She felt his swollen penis pressing against her.

Bobby wasn't sure what Mrs. Williams was going to do. He half expected her to hit him or yell at him, or something. Instead, she kept pressing her body against his swollen groin. Then, without speaking, she backed out of his embrace, took his hand, and started for the doorway. He went with her.

Lorraine, astonished by how she was acting, guided the passion-numb young man up the stairs into the bedroom she shared with her husband. Once they were inside the room, she pulled him into her arms and again they kissed. The fires of lust burning in her flamed higher. As the kiss went on, Lorraine tugged up the boy's T-shirt and began to move her hands over the smooth skin of the boy's heaving, hairless chest.

"Ahhhhhh!!" Bobby groaned when Mrs. Williams's warm, smooth hands began to coast lightly over his bare skin. This was real! It really was happening! Wild thoughts raced through his over-heated mind as Lorraine continued to caress him.

Lorraine took Bobby's hand and backed to the bed, pulling him with her. They fell onto it next to each other and once more their lips met and their bodies melded together.

Bobby's hands slid under Lorraine's sweatshirt, blazing trails of heat on her silken skin. They fumbled with each other's clothing until it was all off, then their naked bodies fused into a yearning embrace.

Lorraine slid a hand between them, found Bobby's throbbing erection, grasped it and began to stroke it gently. Holding the young man's swollen cock in her hand was a surprisingly wonderful experience. She was thrilled by how big and hard he was! He felt even bigger than Bud did!

Bobby continued to stroke Lorraine's body without pattern. He was incredibly turned on! Even though he'd made love with a lot of women that summer, he found what he was doing with Mrs. Williams extremely exciting; every woman he slept with was different and each was exciting their own unique way.

Lorraine, too turned on to wait any longer, pushed Bobby onto his back, knelt astride his body, and guided his swollen, veined shaft to her juice-soaked vagina. Slowly she lowered herself, welcoming him into her body.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" she thought as the young man's swollen organ slid into her and ecstasy inundated her. "I know this is wrong, but God, does it ever feel good!"

Bobby felt as if the top of his head would come off when Mrs. Williams rolled onto him and engulfed his cock in her clutching, fiery cavern. He experienced an onslaught of fantastic sensations as his cock delved deep into her!

The intensity of the experience she was having made Lorraine marvel. Bobby's spearing cock was making her feel better than she'd ever felt! She began to rock her hips and felt the young man's shaft lashing the walls of her vagina. This felt far better than sex ever had felt before!

Bobby could barely stand it. He was too turned on! The pressures in his body soared to the bursting point and surged beyond.

"Aggggggghhhhhhhh!! Goddddddd!!" he groaned. "I'm... I'm gonna come!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!" His penis began to pulsate and jets of his molten seed spewed into his partner.

The gush of hot fluids propelled Lorraine over the edge. "Bobby!! Ohhh!! Ohh!! Yesssss!! Yesssss!! Ohhhhhhh!! Darling!! Oh, yessss!!" she cried, her body thrashing. It happened. Unbelievable sensations wracked her and her body began trembling uncontrollably. Never before had she experienced anything like this! She never imagined it was possible to feel this good! For the first time in her life, she discovered the total joy of sex!

The lovers strained against each other, bodies melded, passion arcing between them like high-voltage electricity. At last their ecstasy dwindled to joy, then joy to satisfaction, their frantic motions slowed, then ceased. They lay wrapped in each other's arms, their bodies still joined.

12