Unbelievable Summer Ch. 15

Story Info
Bobby's good fortune during summer vacation continues.
2.3k words
4.59
57.6k
4
0

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

The next morning, Bobby walked into the Fargo house. Mrs. Fargo was at the kitchen counter, so he walked across the kitchen, put his arms around the lovely woman, and kissed her. She returned the kiss avidly.

"Oh, Bobby, I'm so glad you decided to stop by today," Amber said after the kiss ended. She was already feeling the beginning of arousal.

"What time is Al going to get home from work?" Bobby asked.

"He told me he wouldn't be home until nine," Amber replied. "He's working late tonight." She smiled. "And I wouldn't be surprised if he's later than that. I think he's planning to stop at Lisa's house on his way home. He usually does."

Bobby cupped her delectably shaped bottom and pulled her against him. "Good! It's not even noon yet, that should give us plenty of time," he said and smiled at her.

"I can't believe you want to spend a beautiful day like this with an old lady like me," Amber said, loving his attentiveness, feeling her passion rise. Would she ever get enough of him?

Bobby backed her to the kitchen table and lifted her up onto it. "I'll show you how I feel about spending the day with you," he said.

"Bobby! What are you doing?" Amber exclaimed.

Bobby's lips covered hers while he opened the buttons of her blouse.

"We shouldn't be doing this here!" Amber thought, "Somebody could come to the door and catch us!" Her concerns quickly faded and delight began to race through her. Bobby got her bra open, pushed it up, then his hands cupped her breasts and his thumbs tweaked her nipples to full, tingling rigidity.

Bobby's erection strained in his jeans as he fondled Mrs. Fargo's splendid breasts. He pulled up her skirt, moved between her bare legs, and discovered that the table was exactly the right height.

Amber suddenly realized what the young man intended to do. "Bobby!!" she protested as he moved closer. She heard the zipper buzz on his jeans. "We shouldn't...not here...Ohhhhh!!! Bobby!!!!"

Warmth and wetness engulfed Bobby's rigid prong as it slid into Mrs. Fargo's quivering body.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Bobby!!!" Amber groaned. Her body filled with heavenly feelings as the young man's swollen shaft invaded it. "We...Oh, God!!! We shouldn't, ah, shouldn't...be...Ahhhhh! ...doing this...Ohhhhh! ...here!"

Bobby clutched her bottom, holding her against him as he drove into her. The drapes were open and there was a big, uncovered window in the kitchen door. When he and Paula made love in the park, Bobby discovered that the prospect of discovery made sex that much more exciting. What he was feeling now, as his cock plunged into Mrs. Fargo while she sat on her kitchen table, confirmed that.

He looked at Mrs. Fargo. Her eyes were gazed with lust, and her face had the slackness of passion he'd come to know so well. Her mouth hung partly open. Her magnificent breasts, nipples rigid, jiggled delightfully.

"Bobby!!! Bobby!!!" Amber crooned, clutching at the young man's arms, "I'm...I'm comming!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, yesssssssssss!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhh!!! Oh, God!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!" Bobby cried. His moans and Mrs. Fargo's echoed through the house. His fingers dug into her bottom as he rammed into her powerfully. His fluids gushed into her spasming, fluttering cave.

Afterward, they clung to each other until their bodies calmed. Bobby's erection softened and slid from his lover's still-quivering opening.

"Oh, Bobby!" Amber said, exulting in feelings of satisfaction she had once again experienced. "That was incredible! But...but what if someone had come to the door?"

Bobby smiled and shrugged, then kissed her on the forehead.

Amber hugged him. This had been the most intense joining she'd shared with him yet. She slid off the table and felt the tickle of his juices as they trickled down her legs. She kissed him softly. "I need a bath," she said. "You got me all sticky."

"I'm all sticky and sweaty, too. Can I take the bath with you?" Bobby asked.

"What do you think?" Amber replied, grinning.

Arms around each other, they headed for the bathroom.

They undressed and got in the shower. In no time their hands were sliding over warm, soap-slick flesh.

Bobby moved behind Amber, who suddenly felt something warm and hard pressing between her buttocks.

"Bobby!!!" she exclaimed, as the young man pulled her against him. He squeezed her breasts and pushed his hard shaft between the cheeks of her ass. It felt incredibly good!

Bobby's hands clasped Amber's breasts, the nipples jutting between his fingers. Her urgent murmurs and groans announced that passion was in total control.

Bobby thrust forward, driving his cock into the cleft of her bottom, a movement facilitated by her body's soapy covering.

Amber pressed back against him. "You make me crazy!" she moaned. "God! You touch me and I have to have you!"

"I need you, too!" Bobby whispered in her ear.

"Let's get dried off and go to bed," Amber said. The fleshy tube prodding insistently teasing her anus and tantalizing her vagina was turning her insides to gelatin. She wanted it in her!

"Let's do it in here," Bobby said.

Amber, enthralled, bent over and felt the tip of his cock slide between her puffy lips and touch her clit. He pulled back and Amber grabbed the faucets to steady herself when Bobby shoved forward and his cock entered her.

Amber began trembling with delight when she felt the wedge-shaped, purple head of the young man's cock begin to spread her open. Then the swollen wand slowly entered her, filling her. She couldn't believe how he could always find a way to delight her! "Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Bobby!!! That's incredible!!!" she groaned.

Bobby, holding on to Mrs. Fargo's hips, continued to piston his shaft into her. The view he had was wonderful. Her gracefully curved back was lovely and he enjoyed the sound of her bottom slapping against his thighs as he plunged himself into her.

Amber slid her hand down over her belly and began stroking her clit. As she did, she could feel Bobby's shaft slithering in and out of her vagina. It was too much for her to take.

"Bobby!!!!" she groaned, "I...I...I'm...Oh, God!!! I'm comminnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Meeeeee, toooooooooooo!!!!!!!" Bobby moaned. His fingers dug into her hips as he hosed her insides with his scalding fluids.

Eventually, they slid to the floor of the shower and sat there, arms around each other, with the hot water pelting down on them.

"You're incredible!" Amber told the young man, her chest heaving.

"You aren't bad...yourself," Bobby panted.

They finished, got out, dried off, and retired to Amber's bedroom. She sat, nude, in front of her dressing table, combing her hair. Bobby wandered around the bedroom. He paused in front of her open lingerie drawer.

"This stuff is neat, Mrs. Fargo!" he commented. He reached in and touched the dainty underthings. "You have some really sexy things here."

Amber felt herself blushing. "I...I bought those things years ago," she said. She shrugged. "But I...I never wear them."

Bobby held up a sheer, short, lacy teddy. "I love this," he said. "I bet it would look super on you!"

"Would you like me to wear it for you?" Amber asked.

Bobby nodded. "Uh-huh," he said.

"Give it to me," Amber told him.

Bobby, blushing, handed her the teddy, then looked down at the drawer. There was something under the neatly folded items. He reached under the silky things. Whatever it was felt rubbery, almost fleshy. He grasped it and took it out. A fake penis! A dildo! Amber had a dildo! He'd seen his cousin Lana using one the other night, and Lana sure seemed to get a lot of fun out of it. An image of him using it on Mrs. Fargo popped into his head and he felt his cock begin to stiffen.

"Do you ever use this?" he asked.

Amber looked at the young man, saw what he had in his hand, and felt herself flushing. "It's...ah...I...um..."

"Would you like it if I used it on you?" Bobby asked. He started toward her, the fake cock in his hand.

"Um...I...um..." Amber stammered. She felt ashamed. What must he think of her?

Bobby examined the device, found the switch, and turned it on. The dildo began to vibrate and get warm. "This is wild!" he said, gripping the penis replica. He moved closer and placed the buzzing tip against Mrs. Fargo's breast, on her nipple.

Amber gasped and excitement burst alive in her. She had forgotten she had the dildo, and she never expected Bobby to be using it on her. Or that it would feel so delightful if he did. A moan escaped her lips and she leaned back against Bobby's warm flesh. She began to feel mushy inside as the young man moved the device from one breast to the other.

"Let's...let's go over to...to the bed," Amber stammered. She was so aroused it was hard to talk. It was hard to walk, too, she discovered, but Bobby helped her and soon she was lying on her big bed, and he was kneeling next to her.

The young man tormented her nipples with the device until she was breathless, then he moved the insistently whirring machine across her softly rounded belly into her pubic hair.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Amber groaned, parting her legs. This was so wonderful! She needn't have worried about him finding the dildo. She was glad he had!

Ever so slowly, Bobby dragged the tip of the dildo over Mrs. Fargo's vagina, parting swollen lips slick with the juices of excitement, then he drew it up through the opening again, bringing cries of elation from the woman when the vibrating teaser hit her erect clit.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Amber cried, "Oh, God, Bobby, that feels so good!!"

Bobby returned the head of the ersatz penis to Amber's quivering opening and began to press it slowly into her. More thrills raced though her. The buzzing device was driving her wild and the fact Bobby was wielding it made the experience that much more thrilling.

Bobby was enjoying it, too. Mrs. Fargo's moans and excited writhing had given him a raging hard-on. He was tempted to toss the dildo aside and plunge his cock into her, but he didn't. Slowly, he guided the sex toy in and out of her body, watching with delight as her vagina swallowed it and her hips rose and fell. There was something tremendously stimulating about seeing the fake cock probing into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Bobby!!!!!" Amber moaned, her back arching, lifting her twisting hips off the bed. "I'm gonna come!!!! I'm gonna come!!! Oh, God!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggggggng!!!!!"

Bobby dropped across Mrs. Fargo's body and buried his head in her crotch, his tongue lashing her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Amber screamed, "Too good!!! Oh, God, Bobby, tooo gooooddd!!! Yesssssssss!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!"

When Mrs. Fargo began to quiet, Bobby pulled the fake cock out of her, tossed it on the bed, then he positioned himself on top of her and plunged his painfully erect cock into her. He was so turned on that after a few strokes he was pouring his hot juices into her.

Amber felt Bobby's hot cream splattering her insides then she shuddered as another orgasm exploded through her. "Bobby!!! Bobby!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Bobby!!!!!" she cried, clutching him.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms, allowing their bodies to calm. Bobby said little, but let his hand trail lightly over Mrs. Fargo's smooth warm skin. She murmured softly and snuggled closer against him.

Bobby kissed Mrs. Fargo's neck and shoulders and she felt tingles begin to spread through her. His hands began moving more boldly over her lush body, sending rapture rippling through her. He sucked her nipples until they stood up, stiff and straining; then his hands, lips, and tongue trailed fire down over her belly and through the forest of her pubic hair, onto the excitement-slick lips of her vagina.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Amber cried, her back arching, her hips rising off the bed.

Bobby kissed her, his tongue probing deep into her mouth. He, too, was alive with need. He rolled on top of her and his cock slid between her legs and into her warm cavern. He lay still, savoring the warmth encircling his cock. Mrs. Fargo's rigid nipples pressed into his chest. He covered her lips with his and felt her tongue probe into his mouth.

"Make me come, Bobby!" Amber urged, licking his ear. "Take me!" Her hips began moving, sending joyous feelings into the young man's body.

Their bodies strained, flesh rubbing flesh, giving and taking, seeking the ultimate in pleasure. Each partner felt familiar sensations building and growing as they neared their bursting point.

"Gonna come!!" Bobby groaned, feeling the spasms begin deep in his body, knowing he was about to unleash his seed.

"Yessssss!!!" Amber replied. Her peak, too, was near. She pulled his head down and covered his mouth with hers when his hot cream began spurting into her. She experienced an explosion of unbearable joy when yet another orgasm shook her. She couldn't believe anything could feel as good as this did, and knew she never wanted it to stop.

Afterward, they again cuddled in each other's arms, recouping their strength. The phone rang. Amber reached over and picked it up. "Hello?" she said.

Bobby watched her with interest. When she reached for the phone, her breasts moved in a most interesting fashion.

"Oh, hi, honey," Amber said, feeling herself flush. Talking to her son while Bobby was lying naked in bed next to her seemed somehow sinful. "Oh. All right," she said. "I'll see you then." The conversation finished, she put the phone down.

"What's up?" Bobby asked.

Amber smiled at him. "Al's going over to Lisa's house after work," she said. "He said he won't be home until really late."

Bobby grinned. "Good," he said, reaching for her. "That means we have even more time than we thought we would, doesn't it?"

"God, yes!" Amber replied.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers