Unbelievable Summer Ch. 16

Story Info
Bobby's good fortune during summer vacation continues.
1.7k words
4.68
55.7k
5
0

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

When Bobby got home from Mrs. Fargo's house in the wee hours of the morning, his home was quiet. It looked as if everyone was in bed. He walked quietly down the hall toward his bedroom and noticed a dim glow under Lana's door. "She's probably staying up late studying," he mused as he walked by.

He went in his room and stripped off everything but his underpants. He was walking from his closet to his bed when Lana appeared in the doorway. Bobby gulped and stared at her.

Lana wore a lace camisole that buttoned up the front and an equally lacy thong bikini. Her lovely brown mane was loose and fanned out around her face and tumbled over her shoulders and down her back.

She shoved the door closed and locked it. "Hi, Bobby," she said softly, her eyes agleam.

"Ah...hi," Bobby replied, unable to take his eyes off her. She was a fantastic-looking female!

Lana was grinning at him and had a look in her eyes he'd never seen there before, a look of hunger.

"How was your day?" he asked.

Lana had mentioned at breakfast that morning she had another date with Derrick. She shrugged, causing her breasts to move delightfully. "You know how it is," she replied, her voice grew soft and husky. She walked across the room.

Bobby grabbed her, pulled her down onto the bed, and his hands cupped the exposed globes of her luscious ass, pressing her against his cock, which had grown thick and hard in his underpants. Her warm flesh pressed against his and her lips opened to allow her tongue to spar with his. Fires of passion flared alive inside him as her shapely body ground against his.

"You know, you've spoiled me," Lana whispered when the kiss ended, holding Bobby's swollen cock in her soft hand, "I keep thinking about this and I can't concentrate on my computer work. Isn't that awful?"

"I don't think so," Bobby said. He began sliding his hands over her warm skin.

Lana purred with delight, her body undulating. "God, Bobby! You have the neatest touch!" she cooed. "I don't know how you do it. You touch me and I feel all mushy inside!" Her hand continued to massage his cock. Her hips rose off the bed as his fingers slid over her panty-clad pussy. "Yeah!!! Oh, Yeah!!! God! I need your cock so bad!!" she groaned. Her legs pressed together, trapping Bobby's hand between them while her hips continued to rise and fall. "Jeez! I'm so fucking hot I can't believe it!!"

Bobby began kissing her well-formed legs and the two lush columns of flesh parted.

"Yeah!!! Oh, Yeahhhhh!!!" Lana groaned. "Eat meeeee!!! God!!! I love getting eaten!!!" She spread her legs to give Bobby access to her excitement-sodden pussy.

Bobby pushed aside the thin band of silken material covering her humid slit, and licked through the swollen, puffy lips his action exposed.

Lana's back arched and she groaned. "Yeahhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!! Bobby!!!! Eat meeeee!!!! Give me your tongue!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Her back bowed, Lana twisted and strained as Bobby's lips and tongue explored her tasty slit, licking, sucking, thrusting. The wild stirring of her hips smeared her juices on his face. Clutching her ass, he continued torturing her delightfully with his mouth.

Bobby had initially been worried about noise the last time they were together but, since his folks' bedroom was way at the other end of the house, he worried less about it tonight. He'd discovered sex is more fun when you can yell.

"Gonnnnnnaaaaaa comme!!!! Nowwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!! Eeeeeeyahhhhhhhh!!!!! Goddddddddd!!! Toooo gooooooddddddd!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Lana wailed. Her body strained and twisted as she exploded with passion. Her legs clamped Bobby's head, keeping his mouth against her spasming, sucking opening. He licked her greedily until her wild movements began to calm.

The minute Lana's straining and bucking ceased, Bobby straightened up, stripped his underpants off, and laid atop his visitor's still-quivering body. Gripping his rock-hard shaft in his hand, he guided it into her.

Lana's eyes opened and her arms encircled his neck as his cock sank into her hot, wet nest. "Yessssss!!!!" she groaned. "Take me!!! Fuck meee!!! Make me come again!!! Give it to me!!!"

Ripples of delight swept through Bobby as his cock sank into her gorgeous body. Finally, their pubic bones were grinding together.

"God!! I can't believe how good it feels when your cock is in me!!!" Lana groaned. Her body strained against Bobby's as he pounded into her.

Bobby knew he wouldn't be able to keep this up long, it felt way too good. His insides churned and roiled as his body prepared for an imminent explosion of bliss.

"I...I...I can't wait!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Oh, Goddddd!!!!!" Lana cried, her body stiffening, her fingers raking his back. "I'm gonna come again!!! Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhh!!! Bobby!!! Take meeeeeee!!! Oh, God!!! Take meeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

Lana's cries and the frantic movements of her body were more than Bobby could take. "Gahhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, shit!!! Oh, shitttttttttttt!!!" he cried, exploding. What seemed like a never-ending torrent of hot cream gushed from him.

When his cock finally stopped pulsing, he carefully lowered himself atop Lana's gorgeous body, then he rolled off her, onto his side.

"You don't know how bad I needed that," Lana gasped. "God! Nobody makes me feel the way you do!" She rolled on her side.

Bobby caressed one of her breasts, making her shudder.

Lana's hands began moving on him. It wasn't long before Bobby was twisting and writhing on the bed the same way Lana just a short time before. He was moaning and whimpering and Lana was in control.

As she worked him over wonderfully, Bobby stroked her lush, rounded buttocks, his fingers probing the cleft between them, toying with both of her openings. When he probed her tiny anus she murmured around his cock, then pressed back against him. His finger moved slowly into her tight, tiny opening and she began humping against it, moaning more and more fervently as she fucked her ass on his finger. The quivers going through her and the eagerness of her actions told Bobby she was delighted by what he was doing to her.

"Get on me!" Bobby begged. "Get on me before I come!"

Lana moved over him, straddling his waist with her fine legs. Her wet gash pressed his cock against his belly with a caress as exciting as her lips had been. Then she raised herself, grasped him and placed him at her opening. With a quick move she swallowed him deep inside her once again, then she began making rocking movements with her hips.

Lana's breasts bobbed directly above his face, so Bobby grabbed one, his thumb rubbing the nipple. The finger of his other hand remained ensconced in her ass. Her face went slack with passion and once more squeals of joy erupted from her. "Eeeeeeeeee!!! Eeeeeeeeee!!! So goooooddddd!!! Feels so goooddddddd!!!!" she wailed.

She went wild, her fingers digging into his shoulders, her hips pounding down against him. Her body jolted and shook. Her head thrashed, whipping her hair around wildly.

"Aggggggainnnnnnnnn!!! Oh, shit!!! I'm cumming again!!! Eeeeeeeaaiiiiiiiiiiii!!!" she cried in ecstasy when her orgasm exploded.

The savage movements of Lana's body drew Bobby with her into the abyss of joy. Geysers of his juices spewed into her and they shared what seemed like an eternity of ecstasy before, finally, Lana collapsed atop him.

He pulled his finger from Lana's ass, wrapped his arms around her and they dozed off.

When Bobby awoke, Lana was gone. He looked around, wondering what had happened to her then she walked back into the room, a big smile on her face.

"I was in the bathroom, cleaning up," she explained. "That was fantastic! I've never been fucked that good in my life!"

She bounced onto the bed, falling across him, covering his mouth with hers. Her hair tumbled over his face, tickling him. After the kiss ended, Bobby's lips moved to the tip of a pert breast, and began suckling it. Lana's hands grasped his head, pressing him against her. They again explored each other's bodies avidly, their passion soaring out of control.

Before long, Bobby was once more plunging his cock into her while she met his thrusts with equally wild motions of her hips. Then she pulled back and looked up at him.

"I want you to take me from behind," she said.

Bobby got off her and watched as she rolled onto her belly, then pulled her knees up, pushing her splendid bottom up in the air.

He wasted no time getting behind Lana and reinserting his cock in the aperture it so badly wanted to occupy. His thighs slapped against hers as he drove into her. He bent forward and grasped her, using them for leverage as he thudded against her. It didn't take long before they once more moaned out joint passion and exploded together in ultimate bliss.

When Lana finished, she collapsed on the bed, drawing Bobby down atop her. His cock was still buried in her and, as he lay atop her, he buried his face in her silky, fragrant hair.

"I better get back to my room," Lana said after a while, "Your folks would have a shit fit if they found out what we're doing."

"Yeah, I guess!" Bobby replied. He pulled his softening cock out of her and she turned around. They shared yet another passionate kiss.

"We gotta do this again!" she said.

"We sure as heck do!" Bobby agreed. He kissed her again.

A thoughtful look formed on Lana's adorable face. "You know, when you had your finger up my ass, it felt really wild. You think, maybe, you could fuck me that way some time?" As she spoke, her eyes grew bright with eagerness. "I'd really like it if we could do it that way sometime."

"Yeah, sure, anything you want," Bobby said. "Anything." His heart started to pound as he contemplated what she had suggested she might let him do someday.

Lana kissed him once more then she slipped out of his bed and disappeared out the door.

Totally exhausted, Bobby pulled the covers over himself and fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers