Unbelievable Summer Ch. 17

Story Info
Bobby takes Paula to the movies.
1.4k words
4.69
56.4k
5
0

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Bobby took Paula to the movies the next night. He enjoyed spending time with the slim, lovely blonde and was encouraged by the fact that she seemed to like spending time with him, too.

As they watched the film, Bobby slid his arm around his pretty companion.

Paula felt Bobby's hand slide over her shoulder, seeking her breast. Her breasts were incredibly sensitive and Bobby knew just how to touch them. She shivered with anticipation as his hand moved past her collar bone and onto the firm peak. Excitement rippled through her and she snuggled as close to Bobby as she could.

His hand moved over her soft jersey blouse and brushed a super-sensitive nipple which, along with its mate, had begun to awaken and emerge the second he touched her. The contact was electric and made Paula shiver.

Bobby felt his companion shudder and repeated what he'd done to her petite breast. She responded with another shudder, stronger this time. Delighted, Bobby continued to caress his companion's breast.

By the end of the film, Paula was breathless with desire; her nipples, swollen and proud, pressed against the soft, clinging fabric of her blouse. She'd long since lost the ability to focus on the picture and found herself barely able to walk as Bobby led her out of the theater to his parents' car.

Before they got in the car, Bobby pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Paula returned the kiss avidly, her arms locking around him. After the kiss ended they got in the car. Bobby started the engine and roared off, headed for the isolated spot on the outskirts of town everybody used for making out.

One of the reasons Bobby had taken the car was that it had bucket seats which reclined.

Paula, foggy with lust, was barely aware where they were when Bobby pulled into a shadowy area and stopped. He leaned over, kissed her again, and Paula felt the seat going backward.

Bobby slid his hand under her blouse and onto a bare breast. He gently fondled the petite, proud cone of flesh, thrilling her. Paula found Bobby very different from her previous lovers. Most of them copped a quick feel, pulled down her pants and jumped on. Bobby was considerate and gentle. He turned her on like she'd never been turned on before.

One thing Bobby had learned in the course of his sexual adventures that summer was that if he paid careful attention to his partner's needs, sex was a lot more satisfying for him, too. He received almost as much pleasure from the process of making his lovers happy as he did from the sex act itself.

While his lips and tongue worked on Paula's breasts, driving her wild, his hands moved to her waist and, before the lithe blonde realized what was happening, her slacks were sliding over her lean hips and down her slim legs. He rolled atop her and she felt the rigid shaft of his erection, trapped between them, pressing against her belly.

His passion raging out of control, Bobby grasped his cock and, with a downward thrust of his hips, slid it into Paula's super-heated, pulsing cavern of love.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Paula groaned. Her legs came up and her heels locked behind Bobby's back.

The young man thrust into her, feeling the clutching walls of her love tunnel rippling, milking his cock, drawing him inexorably toward ultimate release.

Bobby had done his preliminary work well. By the time he stabbed his cock into Paula, she was very near orgasm and when he took her, she was overwhelmed by the powerful sensations evoked by Bobby's thrusting pole. Sex with him was always wonderful and this time was no different! It was, as always, fantastic!

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" she screamed, as sensations beyond anything she'd dreamed of wracked her. "Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhh!!!! Bobbeeeeeee!!!! Oh, Bobbeeeeee!!!!!" Deep inside her explosions went off and feelings of pure bliss washed over her.

"Yeahhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned as he experienced the wondrous spasms of his own coming and felt his fluids blasting into Paula's thrashing body.

Bobby collapsed atop her, spent, and felt her clutching him, kissing him, babbling to him. He didn't see the tears of joy running down her cheeks.

Paula wasn't sure why making love with Bobby was so different. She looked at him, eyes filled with wonder. "That was awesome, Bobby!" she exclaimed. "I love the way you make me feel!" She kissed him passionately.

"I love making you feel that way, Paula," Bobby replied. He returned her kiss, his hand gliding over her soft, silky, warm skin. He felt her muscles ripple as his hand roamed her lovely body.

"You made me feel so good," Paula commented. "But what about you?"

"Making you feel good makes me feel good..." Bobby told her. He sucked one of her nipples between his lips, making her groan softly. He'd never seen nipples like hers before. Not only did the centers get hard, so did the areolas! The effect was mouth-watering.

Paula rolled atop her lover. His erect cock slid between her legs and rubbed her ass. She loved it! She had no idea she could come so much! He had her feeling so good, she didn't ever want to stop!

Paula rocked her hips and felt Bobby's rigid pole slide through her soaking labia. A tremor of bliss shook her. She couldn't believe she was still turned on, but she was! She wanted that big cock in her again!

Bobby cupped her breasts in his warm hands, his thumbs tweaking the tips. The joy Paula experienced was so intense it almost took her breath away!

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!" Paula moaned, her head rolling on her shoulders.

Bobby wanted his cock in her snug cave again. Her moving hips caused her clasping pussy to rub against his rigid pole and drove him wild. Hating to, he took one hand from her firm, breasts, grasped himself, and managed to get the flared purple tip between the lips of her dripping opening. Paula continued to move and as she did, the shaft slid into her quivering body.

Paula felt the slow invasion of her body by Bobby's erect pillar. It was so intense! His hand went back to her chest, joining it's mate squeezing and thumbing delight into her through her nipples while the swollen prod rubbed the super-sensitive walls of her furrow and caused stupendous feelings to well up inside her. The sensations he evoked with his caresses and fucking joined, swelled, and rushed though her in wave after wave of ecstasy.

"Ohhhh, Bobby!!!" Paula moaned, "It's gonna happen again!!!! Feels too good!!! I'm gonna...Oh Goddddd!!! I'm gonna come againnnnnnnnnn!!!! Oh, yesssss!!! Oh, yesssss!!! Oh, yessss!!! Ahhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!!!!"

Bobby felt Paula go wild; shaking, quivering. Her hip movements so frenzied he was afraid she'd tear his cock off. He looked at her lovely face, slack with passion, bobbing limply on her slim neck. Her hands clutched his arms, her fingernails bit into his skin. Her tunnel gripped his cock, rippling, squeezing it as she came, milking Bobby into another explosion.

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Bobby's neck arched and his hips rose off the car seat as he poured gob after gob of his essence into her vibrating body. "I'm comminnnngggg, tooo!!! Oh, God, Paula!!!!!! Paulaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

Her lust finally assuaged, Paula collapsed atop Bobby, too weak to move. She felt his arms encircle her, and his lips softly caress her neck. Was this what love felt like? Was it possible...? Could she be falling for Bobby? She was physically and mentally exhausted and sexually more sated than she'd ever been in her life. And Bobby always left her feeling this way!

Bobby cuddled the beautiful young woman who lay atop him, his cock still lodged in her. He realized he didn't want to let her out of his arms. Being with her, making love with her, was different, more special than with any of the other women he was having sex been with. With Paula, there was a sweetness, a sense of satisfaction he experienced with no one else.

"What's happening to me?" he wondered. "I've never had an experience like this before..." He had more women who wanted him than any five guys, but the feelings he had for Paula were overpowering. "What have I gotten myself into?" he thought.

The comely young woman lay atop her lover on the reclined seat of the car and he hugged her tightly. They held their embrace, oblivious to the world.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers