Unbelievable Summer Ch. 20

Story Info
Bobby's good fortune during summer vacation continues.
3.8k words
4.72
61.9k
5
0

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Lana called Bobby the next afternoon.

"I'm at my friend Desiree's house," she said, her voice soft and sultry. Want to come over? Desiree wants to meet you." She rattled off an address.

Bobby got in the jeep and drove to the address his cousin had gave him. He knocked on the door but nobody answered. Since he'd been invited, he went inside. He was about to call out Lana's name when he thought he heard something. It was a human sound, murmuring or moaning and it sounded as if it was coming from upstairs. He headed toward the stairs, wondering what was going on. Had Lana played a trick on him?

He reached the top of the stairs and started down the hallway, making as little noise as possible, not that it mattered. The sounds coming from the room down the hall which got louder, the closer he got to it, would have drowned out his approach anyhow. And, as he neared the room, Bobby figured out what the sounds were. They were moans of pleasure!

His excitement burgeoning, Bobby halted outside a slightly ajar door. The door to the room where all the sounds he'd been hearing were coming from. Apparently Lana and her friend were in there, doing things, and weren't worried about being caught.

"Desireee!!!! Oh, God!!! Desireeee!!!! Eat meee!!!!! Oh, God!!!!! Yeahhhh!!!! Eat meeeeeee!!!!!" a female wailed. Bobby recognized his cousin's voice. Desiree was evidently making her feel wonderful. He pushed the door open a little farther so he could observe what was going on in the room.

Lana and a lissome redhead, both nude, lay entwined on the bed. The redhead--it had to be Desiree--whose pale skin was a marked contrast to Lana's deep tan, lay between Lana's outstretched legs, her face buried in his cousin's muff.

Lana was writhing and moaning, her hands flailing, trying to find something to grab hold of.

Bobby's cock snapped to life. The scene unfolding in front of him was terribly stimulating. Gaping, he watched as the two young women pleasured each other.

Judging from the sounds emanating from Lana, Desiree was extremely good at what she was doing. Her head was in front of his cousin's pussy, so Bobby couldn't see much, but the way Lana was struggling, Desiree had to be making her feel very good. Very good, indeed! The redhead's arm moved as she finger-fucked Lana. Bobby shifted his legs, trying to ease the cramped quarters his swollen cock was in. It didn't help much.

"Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Oh, shit!!! Oh, shitttttt!!!! Deseeeeeeee!!!! Deseeeeeeeee!!! Gonna come!!! I'm gonna come!!!!! Gahhhhhh!!! I'm commmmmmmmmminnnnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Lana cried. Her body arched and twisted as her orgasm clobbered her.

The sexy redhead kept going until Lana lay limp on the bed. Then she slid atop her friend and kissed her.

"I taste good," Lana commented, then giggled. "Now I'm gonna do you."

Desiree's hand remained buried in Lana's pussy, and she began licking and sucking Lana's breasts again.

Lana began stroking her friend's body. "That feels really good, but now it's my turn!" she exclaimed, pushing the redhead over on her back. "I'm gonna make you feel good, too! Real good!"

As the two young women rolled over, Bobby stepped back, not wanting to be seen. Not yet. He wanted to see Lana make love to her friend!

Lana's lips, tongue, and hands darted over her friend's pale, slim, body; caressing, stroking, building the fires of passion higher and higher. Bobby was mightily aroused! The spectacle unfolding in front of the young man was far more erotic than the best porno film he'd ever seen!

Bobby examined Lana's friend. Desiree had a slim, boyish figure with almost no breasts. But her nipples were huge, as if to compensate for what was lacking in the breasts they capped. Tiny pink aureolas surrounded the big buds emerging from the slight mounds on the redhead's chest. Judging from the fierce way Desiree responded when Lana sucked them, her nipples had to be super-sensitive.

"Oh, Jeez!!!! Oh, Jeez!!!! Oh, Jeez!!!!" the slender redhead cried, "Oh, Lana!!! I love it when you suck my titties!!! Gahhhhhh!!! That feels awesome!!!!"

Lana stuffed several fingers into her friend's pussy and began twirling them and rubbing her clit. Desiree clenched her breasts and her back arched.

"Eat meeeee!!! Please, Lana!!! Eat meeeee!!!!" the willowy redhead begged.

Acting as if she hadn't heard her friend's ardent plea, Lana kept fingering Desiree. With her free hand, she stroked her partner's lean thighs and was kissing Desiree everywhere but where the redhead wanted to be kissed. Desiree's hips rose off the bed, twisting, turning, pursuing the contact she wanted so desperately. "Pleeeeeeaseeeeeee!!!!!"

The lovely young females remained locked together in heated embrace, mouths joined, tongues entwining, hands moving everywhere. The sight of two appealing female bodies straining together was more than Bobby could bear. He could hardly breathe and his cock felt as rigid as steel. He wanted to jump into bed with them, but he also wanted to see what they were going to do more, so he remained in the hallway.

Lana pulled out of the carnal embrace rolled onto her back. "Sit on me!" she exclaimed, tugging at Desiree, "Sit on my face so I can eat you!"

The redhead straddled Lana's head, her slender legs on either side of her companion's face, her small, taut buttocks resting on Lana's breasts. Bobby stepped back, afraid Lana would see him standing in the doorway. He didn't want her to stop this, not yet!

When he heard a soft sigh, Bobby took a chance, stepped to the corner of the doorway and peered around it. The redhead's eyes were closed, her head hung back, and her mouth was open. She licked her lips and squeezed her breasts. He could see Lana's tongue lashing the redhead's pussy, making the slim girl quiver and jerk.

Lana was doing an admirable job of eating her friend's pussy, judging from the way the nubile redhead was reacting.Suddenly Desiree stiffened, her fingers digging into her meager breasts, her large nipples looked so swollen Bobby wondered if they hurt.

"Gonna come!!! Lanaaaaaaa!!! I'm gonna come!!!" Desiree howled, then, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Her body continued quivering while Lana continued licking and sucking the puffy lips of her friend's cunt.

The redhead leaned over backward so far it almost looked as if she would break in half, then she rolled off Lana, who quickly reversed herself and pulled her now-satisfied friend into her arms.

While Desiree lay semi-conscious, Lana reached under the pillow and pulled out a long, black object.

Bobby stared, wide-eyed. It was Lana's dildo! His cousin took the artificial cock into her mouth, looking as if she enjoyed what she was doing, then she began sweeping the tip of the fake black cock down between her friend's excitement-wet pussy lips. Desiree went wild again.

"Yeahhhhhh!!!! Oh, shit!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!" she cried. "I love it when you use that on me!!!! Put it in meeeee!!!! Please, Lana!!! Put it in me!!!!!"

Lana teased her friend with the imitation penis until the slender girl was babbling incoherently. Only then did Lana slowly insert the counterfeit cock into her friend's body and begin fucking her with slow, deep thrusts. Bobby's eyes widened. The ebony simulated cock looked even blacker against Desiree's fair skin.

Desiree exploded. "Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Oh, Jesus!!!" she screamed. "Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Commminnnnnggggggg!!! Commmminnnnnnggggg!!!! Wahhhhhh!!! Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Lana began licking her friend's clit while she continued fucking her with the dildo. Desiree's gestures grew still wilder. Her cries of ecstasy were almost deafening, her body contorted wildly, and she clawed at the covers pulling them into a tangle. At last, after Bobby had begun to think Desiree would never stop coming, the redhead went limp.

Lana gave her friend's pussy one last kiss, pulled the dildo out of her, and tossed it aside. Then she stretched out next to the willowy girl and took her in her arms.

"God, Lana!" Desiree cooed, "That was awesome! I love it when you fuck me with that thing! It feels so real!"

"Wait until you feel the real thing," Lana told her friend. "Once you've had a real cock, that thing's never gonna feel the same. When guys come in you, they shoot you full of hot sticky stuff. It's a real trip!"

"God, Lana," Desiree gushed, "it makes me feel funny inside when you tell me stuff like that. I have to find out what it really feels like. I just have to!"

"You hear that, Bobby?" Lana said, startling the the young man. He had no idea she knew he was there. "You can come in now."

Bobby stepped into the room. "How did you know I was there?" he asked his grinning cousin. Her redheaded friend rolled over and tugged the covers over her bare body.

"I saw you when Desiree was eating me," Lana replied. "You're gonna love this. She's a virgin. She's never been fucked. I told her you were the perfect guy to fix that."

A virgin! Bobby had never been to bed with a virgin and found the prospect of being Desiree's first male lover incredibly exciting. His cock stiffened even more.

"You wait, Desiree," Lana said, "He'll show you how good a real cock feels, won't you, Bobby?"

"Ah...sure," he stammered.

"Why don't you take your clothes off and join us?" Lana said softly. "You don't want to keep Desiree waiting, do you?"

Bobby started for the bed, shedding his clothes as he went. His hands were shaking so much he had a hard time getting his clothes off. Two women! One of them a virgin! This was the stuff of dreams!

Lana moved aside so he could lie on the bed between them. Desiree acted as if she weren't sure she wanted what Bobby just heard her say she did. Sometimes reality is scary. It was up to him to show her it wasn't scary at all.

"Go ahead," Lana said, "she wants it, you heard her."

Bobby laid his hand gently on the redhead's shoulder and felt her shudder. "Desiree," he said softly, "Do you really want me to make love to you?"

Desiree looked at him anxiously, then she nodded. "You...you won't...won't hurt me, will you?" she murmured.

"Hell, no, he won't hurt you," Lana said, "Bobby's going to make you feel better than you've ever felt! By the time he's done with you, he'll have you begging for more."

"But what if I can't.." the lean, lovely girl asked timorously. "I...I saw his...his...him. He's so big! What...what if he doesn't fit?"

Lana chuckled. "Nothing to worry about," she told her friend. "Trust me! The bigger they are, the better they feel. You'll find that out real soon." She smiled at Bobby. "Won't she?"

"Uh-huh," Bobby croaked. He began by letting his fingers trail lightly up and down Desiree's slender back. He found her slimness extremely appealing.

Desiree groaned softly as his hand slid over her lithe torso. Her groans got louder when Lana joined in, caressing her where Bobby wasn't.

The young man found it incredibly erotic to be making love to one young woman while an equally beautiful and appealing young woman assisted him.

"I can't wait too long," he whispered to Lana, "I have to have her. I'm too turned on!" His cock, already steel-hard when he entered the room, felt like it was going to explode.

"Go ahead, then, take her!" Lana replied, urgently pulling her friend onto her back.

Desiree's eyes were pressed shut, her mouth hung open, and her nipples stood proudly atop her diminutive breasts. Lana urged her friend's legs apart.

Bobby moved between the redhead's incredibly slim, but well-shaped legs. A shudder went through him when Lana grasped his cock and centered it on Desiree's soaking wet pussy.

"Go ahead, Bobby! Put it in!" Lana exclaimed and tugged on his cock.

Bobby lowered his hips and began to press his swollen organ into Desiree. She was tighter than he anticipated, and it took more than a little effort to get in.

"Ohhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Too big!!! It's tooo big!!!!" Desiree groaned. Despite her protestations, she kept pushing her hips up off the bed, so Bobby didn't stop.

While her cousin's cock bored into her friend's body, Lana began twirling her fingers on Desiree's clit. Her cations made the redhead's hips jolt and buck, sucking Bobby deeper into her.

At last Bobby's pubic bone contacted Desiree's. Her body continued to move in the instinctive motions of sex and continual moans of joy poured from her. The way her pussy was clasping the young man's cock, he knew it wouldn't be long before he came. There was no way he could hold back, even though he would have liked to. The situation was too exciting! Bobby held himself above Desiree on outstretched arms, struggling vainly for control.

Lana began sucking her friend's nipples. Bobby saw that and exploded. He could no longer hold back.

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" he cried, his hips thumping against Desiree's svelte body as he shot gob after gob of hot, sticky cream into her.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!! My God!!!! Heeee's commminnnngggg!!! It's so hotttttt!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm going crazeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Feels too goooooooooooooodddddd!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" the nubile redhead wailed while her body contorted with euphoria.

Bright-eyed, Lana watched Bobby and Desiree copulate, her fingers twirling in her cunt. "Ohhhhh!!! Yeahhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!!" she cooed as her body, passion roaring through it, jolted and bucked.

Bobby, wide-eyed, watched Lana make herself come while she him fucking Desiree!

"It was as good as you said it would be, Lana!! Even better!!" Desiree gushed once they finished. Bobby pulled out of her and laid on his back, spent, between the lovely young women. Taking Desiree's virginity had been a very intense and satisfying experience.

"I told you, didn't I?" Lana exclaimed, grasping his limp penis. "This is the best there is!"

Bobby felt a twinge of pleasure when his cousin's hand gripped his limp, come-slick cock.

"Hey!" Lana chuckled when she felt his cock stir in her hand as if it had a life of it's own. Actually, it seemed to.

Bobby realized he was still horny! "Damn! You're getting me hard again!" he exclaimed.

Lana began stroking his organ, rapidly bringing it to full erection once again. Bobby couldn't get over how randy he was!

While Lana was stroking life into her cousin's cock. Desiree, a look of curiosity on her face, moved closer and began to help her.

Bobby groaned as two pairs of hands worked on him, stroking his legs, playing with his balls, making his cock harder and harder. It was incredible! He lay there, eyes closed, enjoying the furious sensations the two young women were bestowing on him.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" he groaned, his hips rising, when something warm and wet engulfed the head of his cock. What...? He lifted his head, looked down, and saw his cock disappearing into Lana's mouth. God! While his cousin sucked him, Desiree fondled his balls and licked any part of his cock Lana left exposed. What the two girls were doing to him was incredibly stimulating, and soon Bobby was gasping with delight.

"Me, too!!! Let me!!!" Bobby heard Desiree beg, then Lana's mouth was replaced by Desiree's. The feeling was different, but no less wonderful. At first, the redhead's movements were tenuous, but as she sucked him, she quickly found the best way to do it. His groans grew louder still and the movements of his hips became more fervent.

"I want to fuck him!" Bobby heard Lana say, then her legs brushed his hips as she straddled him and he shuddered as her warm love grotto engulfed his cock. "Yeahhhh!!!!" Lana hissed, beginning to move her hips, riding him. "Sit on his face!" she urged her friend. "Let him eat you!"

Desiree's warm, slim legs brushed Bobby's face as she lowered herself onto him. It was incredible! He began licking and teasing her soaked pussy, and her hips began gyrating.

"Ohhhhhh!!!! Jesus!!!! Lanaaaaaaaa!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!" he heard Desiree groan. "This is wild!!! Awesome!!!! He's eating meeeeee!!!!!!"

"Oh, shit!!! Goddamn!!! I'm gonna commmmmmeeeeee!!! Eeeeeeyahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Eyahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!! Oh, shit, I'm commmmmminnnnnnngggggg!!!!!" Lana cried. Her hips went wild, making Bobby's cock lash around inside her.

"Me, tooooooooooooo!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm comminnngg!!! Again!!! Agggggainnnnnnnnn!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhh!!!!!" Bobby heard Desiree groan, then her body, too, went wild. Her pussy slid all over his face, smearing her juices all over him.

"Mmmmmmphhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Bobby groaned into Desiree's spasming snatch as he spewed his torrid seed into Lana's rippling pussy.

After they finished, the girls snuggled against Bobby, one on either side. They kissed him, then giggled and licked Desiree's juices off his face. The young man was totally sated, and before he knew it, he fell asleep, luxuriating in the wonder of having a warm nude body pressed against him on either side.

He awoke alone, and got out of bed wondering where his two lovely companions were. He heard giggling and laughter from the bathroom. The girls must have decided to clean up after their love-making session. Bobby needed to clean up as well. Dried love-juices caked his body.

Lana smiled when he walked into the bathroom. What he saw made his cock stir all over again. The girls were in the clear glass shower stall, covered with white foamy suds, and their hands were working up still more lather.

"I wondered if you were going to join us," Lana said. "You gonna take a bath with us?"

Bobby nodded and stepped into the shower. Before he could do anything, both of them began working on him with lathery washcloths. He used his hands to massage suds into both of their lovely adolescent bodies. It was incredible. Lana's body was curvy, her breasts and ass magnificent. Desiree, on the other hand, had a sparse body, with small, boyish breasts. Those tiny breasts were, as Bobby suspected, extremely sensitive and the redhead began to moan and gasp the minute he touched them.

"You want to fuck her in here?" Lana asked, pumping Bobby's now-rigid cock with a fine, warm hand.

"You want me to, Desiree?" Bobby asked, moving his hand over her concave belly, between her legs, thrusting a finger into her.

"Uhhhhh!!! In...Ahhhhh!!!...here? How...Uhhhhhh!!!...how can we do that?" Desiree moaned. Her body continued jerking as he finger-fucked her and thumbed her clit.

"Bend over and grab hold of the faucets," Lana said, guiding her friend into position. Then she grabbed Bobby's cock and held it as he slid it into the slim redhead's body.

"Oh, wow!!! Jeeeeeezus!!!" Desiree groaned when Bobby began thrusting into her. Lana plastered her soap-slick hot body against theirs and slid her hand between them, adding to the sensations both of her friends were feeling.

"Two can play at that game," Bobby thought. He slid his hand between Lana's legs and shot a finger into her.

"Ohhhhhh!!!! Damn!!!" Lana groaned, working her hips against his hand.

Bobby had no idea how long they went on like that. All he knew was that it was a delightful experience, one of the wildest he'd ever had! Lana writhed against his hand. Desiree's body shook as his thighs slapped against hers.

"Aggggainnnnnnnn!!!! Oh, shit!!! Oh, shit!!! I'm gonna come againnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Ayyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!! Ayeeeeeeeeee!!!! I'm there!!!! Jesus!!! I'm there!!!!! Ayyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!!! Ayeeeeee!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Desiree cried. Her knuckles got white as she clutched the faucets and her body jolted as another orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Me, tooooooooooo!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm commmmmminnnnnnnggggg, toooooooo!!!!!!" Lana groaned, grinding her snatch against Bobby's hand, rubbing her body against his as she, too, tumbled into an abyss of delight.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12