Unbelievable Summer Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Bobby groaned and his seed shot from him as he joined the two lovely girls in experiencing a powerful orgasm.

Dried off, they returned Desiree's bed. Once more Bobby found himself the delighted filling of a human sandwich, a lovely young woman pressed against him on either side. One of his hands stroked Desiree, while the other glided over Lana's hot, silky flesh. The two girls' hands roved over his body and they licked and kissed him. It was one of the most exhilarating situations he had ever experienced.

Lana started kissing her way down his neck and discovered his nipples. Her mouth did wonderful things to them. At the same time he felt Desiree's mouth moving over his belly, heading lower.

"Uhhhh!!!" Bobby gasped when the redhead sucked his erecting cock into her mouth and began giving him what for with her lips and tongue. She was a natural cocksucker. It wasn't long before he was hard as a rock again.

"Lana," he heard Desiree say, "you take him. I'm...I'm kinda sore down there. I think it'd hurt if I let him fuck me again."

"I wanna do it doggy-style," Lana said. She got to her knees on the bed.

Bobby got to his knees, shuffled behind his cousin, then stuffed his cock into her now-familiar, clutching opening.

"Yeahhhhhh!!!!" Lana groaned, arching her back. "Desiree, lay in front of me so I can eat you!!"

Desiree slid her pussy under Lana's mouth and gasped with delight when her friend began gobbling her pussy.

"Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!" Desiree groaned as Lana's lips and tongue tantalized things to her. Bobby, excited tremendously by what the two girls were doing, pounded into his cousin like a wild stallion, driving her mouth against Desiree's pussy.

"Can't wait!!! Lanaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Lanaaaaaaaaaa!!! I...I...I can't wait!!!! Oh, shit!!! Oh, shit!!! I'm cummmminnnnnggg againnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Desiree screamed, tearing at the covers, pulling at Lana's head while hers rolled from side to side and her legs quivered.

"Now!!! Lana!!! Now!!!!!" Bobby cried, his body straining as he exploded into his cousin. He felt her body quake and heard her muffled cries of joy as she joined Desiree and him in the best orgasm they'd shared yet. They came together! It was magnificent!

"I guess we ought to get home," Lana said, snuggling against Bobby after they finished. "Desi's folks are real strict." She giggled. "They'd have a serious shit fit if they knew what we just did!"

"You aren't going to tell..." Bobby said. He looked at Desiree, who took his hand and kissed it.

"No way!" the lithe redhead murmured. "If they found out they'd probably send me to some girl's school somewhere. God! I couldn't stand that. Not now! Not after what I just found out!"

Bobby had the pleasure of watching both young women dress. Desiree donned a pink tank top and skin-tight black leggings with white polka-dots. Not bad!

Lana, meanwhile, slipped into a pair of impossibly snug white slacks and pulled a heather-colored cotton shirt over her upper half.

Bobby was the last to dress. When he finished, the three of them walked downstairs.

At the door, Desiree kissed Bobby. "Thank you," she said softly, her eyes wide.

"Thank you, pretty lady," he said. "You were wonderful."

"I'll call you tomorrow," Lana told her friend. "Derrick's going to call me. Maybe he can get Art and we can double-date tomorrow night."

"OK," Desiree said. She smiled at Bobby one last time before he and Lana left.

12