Unbelievable Summer Ch. 21

Story Info
Bobby's good fortune during summer vacation continues.
4.5k words
4.71
57k
6
0

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Bobby!" his mother called a few days later while was lying next to the pool in their back yard. "Phone call! Mrs. Everett wants to talk to you."

Bobby smiled at their visitor, Lana, who was lying on a blanket next to him wearing a very scanty black bikini. "She probably wants me to mow her lawn or something," he said.

Lana flashed him a knowing grin. "I bet its - 'or something'," she giggled. Lana knew a little bit about Bobby's exploits with some of the older women in the neighborhood. She asked him how he got to be such a good lover when he and she were talking one night, so he told her a little bit about what he'd been doing. Since he and Lana had become lovers, he wasn't worried she'd tell on him.

"Gotta go," Bobby said, standing up.

"Don't do anything you wouldn't do with me," Lana whispered, licking her lips seductively. "And if you do, come back and do it to me, too."

Bobby gave her bikini-clad form one last appreciative glance, then he headed for the house.

"Bobby," Nicole said when he picked up the phone, "I have some chores I could use some help with. Can you come over?"

"Sure," Bobby said, feeling the onset of excitement deep in his body. He hadn't seen Nicole in some time. For whatever reason, her husband hadn't been taking so many business trips lately. "When?"

"Ah...the sooner the better," Nicole replied softly.

"Be there in a few minutes," Bobby said. He put the phone down and turned to his mother.

"Mrs. Everett has some chores she wants me to help her with," he told his mom. "I'm going down to the mall after, so I might not be home for dinner."

"Just make sure you eat," his mother said.

"I haven't missed a meal yet," Bobby replied. He walked out the door and started down the street toward the Everett residence.

Nicole was waiting anxiously in her kitchen when Bobby arrived. She was wearing a white Oxford cloth man-tailored shirt with pink stripes and a pair of tan slacks that hinted at her fine figure. He walked over and put his arms around her. "What can I do to help you?"

Nicole pressed against him and put her head on his shoulder. "I think you know," she whispered. "I need you to do what you always do."

They stood like that for a while, Nicole drawing comfort from being in the young man's arms.

Being with Mrs. Everett like this, in the middle of the day, made Bobby a little nervous. "We...ah, we shouldn't be here like this," he said. "What...what if...if your husband comes home?"

"He's on another of those damn business trips, he says he has to take!" Nicole replied bitterly.

That was all Bobby needed to know. "Come on!" he said, and led her toward the stairs which led to her bedroom. He knew the way all too well.

Trembling with excitement, Nicole went with him, her head spinning. She knew using the young man like this was wrong but she was thrilled just the same. Bobby cared for her. He always made her feel good.

Nicole sat on the bed. Bobby sat next to her. She looked at him and saw the desire in his eyes.

Bobby put his arm around the older woman and his face moved toward hers.

When his lips met hers, sparks of excitement flashed into erotic fires deep inside Nicole. She groaned and wrapped her arms around him.

Bobby felt her mouth open, then her tongue probed into his mouth. Locked in passionate embrace, they fell back on the bed. His hands fumbled the buttons of her blouse open, then he spread the blouse apart.

Nicole felt Bobby's lips move down her throat and onto the swell of her breasts. Everywhere his lips went, they left trails of fire. Soft groans of joy escaped from her. She needed this so desperately!

The ardent young man was delighted to discover Nicole was wearing a bra with a front hook. He opened the clasp, and her small, but exquisitely-shaped breasts burst free, their already-hard tips straining. He captured a turgid nipple in his mouth and sucked it.

"Yessss!!!! Oh, yesssss!!!!" Nicole groaned as gentle suction drew the rigid nipple into the warmth and wetness of the young man's mouth. "Oh, darling! Yesss!!! Suck them!!!"

Bobby's hands moved boldly over Mrs. Everett's body, down across her belly, causing the flesh to ripple as they glided over it. He undid the clasp at the waist of her slacks, then slid his hand under the loosened waistband.

Thrills continued to invade Nicole as Bobby's hand slid into her panties and traveled through the crinkly mass of her pubic hair. Her groans got louder and her body twisted and turned desperately. The hand brushed her swollen clit. Her hips shot off the bed as shock-waves of ecstasy raked her from the roots of her hair to the tips of her toes.

"More!!! Touch me more, Bobby!!!" Nicole moaned, writhing, and clutching at the bedspread, her hips rocking and thrusting against the young man's tantalizing hand.

Nicole's reaction to his caresses had an equally powerful effect on Bobby. His cock had swelled in his pants and pre-cum seeped from the tip of his engorged penis. He withdrew his hand, despite a groan of protest from Nicole, and quickly began stripping off his clothes.

Nicole opened her eyes, wondering what happened to the hand that was giving her such divine thrills. She saw that Bobby was getting undressed and her eyes widened. He had an immense erection already! She slipped out of her slacks and panties, then laid back on the bed, legs spread, holding her arms out to him. "Take me, lover!" she entreated.

Bobby climbed between Nicole's legs, grasped his swollen shaft and slid it up and down between the humid lips of her vagina. Then, suddenly, he drove it all the way into her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" Nicole groaned as Bobby's thick wand rammed into her lubricant-slick love-tunnel. God! He filled her so well! Making love with him felt better than it ever did with her husband!

Bobby was aflame with need. His hips beat an erotic tattoo against her, driving both of them quickly to the point of explosion.

"C...C...C...Commmminnnnngggggg!!!!!" Bobby cried, as passion unleashed and ripped through him. Hot fluids pumped out of him, into Mrs. Everett.

"Gaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" Nicole groaned in reply, the splash of his hot seed releasing her furies of joy. "Bobbeeeeee!!! Lover!!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhh, yesssssss!!! Yesssssss!!!! Yesssss!!! I'm commmminnnnnnggggggggg!!!! Yessssss!!!!! Yessssss!!!! Yessssss!!!! Yessssss!!!! Yessssss!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!"

Nicole's legs locked behind Bobby and their hips slammed together with the age-old rhythm of passion. Nothing could have been sweeter.

Their need sated, they lay in each other's arms, gazing fondly at each other.

"I...I don't think I can give you up," Nicole said. "I don't know what that makes me, but I can't give you up."

Bobby kissed her. "I'm glad you can't," he said. "I...I love spending time with you. I'd really miss it if you stopped calling me."

"Oh, Bobby, you don't know how wonderful it makes me feel to hear that," Nicole purred.

They rolled together and kissed deeply. Nicole began running her hands over Bobby. His skin was warm and smooth.

Bobby pushed himself up on his elbow. "Come here." He reached for her.

"Be still," Nicole said, "I want to enjoy this."

Bobby lay back and luxuriated in erotic sensations as her soft, warm hands explored his body. She was kissing him everywhere and he trembled when her soft hair tickled him. Before long, he was moaning and gasping.

Nicole's actions rapidly produced the effect she desired. She watched, fascinated, as the young man's penis rose slowly to attention. "His cock gets so...big!" she thought. Blue veins circled the sides of the swollen organ. The top flared into an arrow-shaped purple head, with shiny droplets of pre-cum glistening at the slitted tip.

Nicole touched the turgid organ. It was so hot! She wrapped her hand around it and stroked it gently, noting with delectation that her actions brought a groan of pleasure from Bobby. She kissed it.

Bobby went wild when Nicole began kissing and licking his cock. His hips strained off the bed as his muscles clenched with delight. Ferocious sensations jangled every nerve ending in his body.

Nicole found the effect she was having on Bobby intoxicating. It was as thrilling giving him pleasure as it was receiving it from him! Kissing and licking weren't enough for the exhilarated woman. She wanted more! She locked her lips around the flared tip of Bobby's hot, slick baton, slowly lowered her head, and felt the young man's big organ began to fill her oral cavity. She could feel it palpitating against her lips.

Bobby thought he was going to explode. He loved having his cock sucked! And Mrs. Everett was as good at it as anyone he'd ever been with!

Up and down Nicole's mouth moved on the boy's delectable pole. She let her lips drag slowly along the veined sides of the fleshy intruder and lashed it with her tongue, savoring the sensations. She loved this! Her body began to shudder with delight and she exulted in the pleasure she was giving the young man. She gently grasped and fondled Bobby's balls.

"Mrs. Everett!!" Bobby groaned. "That...that feels too good...I'm...I'm gonna come!!!"

Bobby's words were meant as a warning, but it was a warning Nicole chose not to heed. She began to move her head more rapidly and increased the suction she was applying. Her hand squeezed and rolled his balls. She felt the pulsations of the mighty organ grow stronger, then his hot cream splashed against the back of her throat and filled her mouth, the volume considerable. She swallowed involuntarily to keep from gagging.

Bobby thrashed on the bed, yelling in pleasure. Nicole loved it. An orgasm tore through her body as her young lover came.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Bobby cried. He felt as if his body were exploding.

Nicole nursed his penis until it began to shrink. Finally, she let it slide from her mouth, slid up beside him, and laid her head on his chest. She felt his hands moving through her hair.

Bobby continued to run his hands through Nicole's dark, shining hair as she lay there, gazing at him.

"Did you like that?" she asked softly.

"You know I did! It...it was fantastic! Just like it always is!" he replied. He pulled her to him and kissed her, tasting the tart saline flavor of his essence on her lips. "I want to do you," he said.

"What, my love?" Nicole asked coyly. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to eat you," Bobby told her.

Nicole was thrilled. "Yesss!!! Oh, darling, yesss!!!" she cooed. She loved what he did to her with his mouth!

Bobby moved between Mrs. Everett's legs and examined her pink, puffy, labia for a second, then he kissed her clit.

Nicole's back arched and she moaned with delight. "Yessss!!!" she cried, erotic fireworks exploding behind her closed eyes.

Bobby began licking and sucking her vagina with determination. Mrs. Everett's legs clamped around his head and her hips went wild.

"Eeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she moaned, her head rolling from side to side, her hands clutching her breasts. "Yess!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!! Oh, God!!! That feeels soooo gooodd!!! Bobbeeeeeeee!!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Bobbeeeeeeee!!!! I'm gonnna commeee!!! I'm...I'm commminnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!"

His head trapped in the velvet vise of her thighs, Bobby couldn't hear his lover's screams of pleasure, but the frantic movements of her body told him she was coming. He grabbed hold of her ass and hung on as she writhed and bucked her way to ecstasy. Then, suddenly, she was still. Her legs fell away from his head and she lay unmoving on the bed. Bobby had been through this before with Mrs. Everett. He raised up on his arms and looked at her. Her chest rose and fell evenly, her eyes were closed, and a smile curved her lips.

Smiling, Bobby snuggled against Mrs. Everett, then he, too, fell asleep.

A little later, they were awake and were making love again. Bobby's hard cock lunged into Nicole who lay, her back to him, slightly bent over. Their bodies slapped together and she moaned as the young man plumbed her depths, driving her wild.

"Bobbeeeeeeee!!! Oh, Bobbeeeeeeeee!!! Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!!" she cried, "God!!! Oh, God!!! Aaaaaagggghhhhh!!!!! Aaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh!!! I'm...Oh, God...I'm commmmminnnnnggggggg!!! I'm commmminnnngggggg!!! Eeeaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby cried, as his seed squirted into her.

Spent once again, Bobby pressed tightly against Mrs. Everett and put his arms around her, his softening cock still trapped between her buttocks. He nuzzled through her hair and kissed her neck, then he cupped one of her breasts. She wriggled against him, and put her hand over his.

"I don't know how I survive not having you in my bed all the time," Nicole murmured, then she turned and kissed him. "I'm hungry," she said after the kiss ended. "All this fantastic sex has stimulated my appetite." She got up, slipped on her robe, and headed for the bathroom. "Would you like something to eat?" she asked over her shoulder.

"I'd rather have more of what I just had," Bobby replied, grinning.

"Later," Nicole said. "The way we're going, I'm afraid you'll wear me out."

"Not likely," Bobby said as he sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. "It seems to me, the more we make love, the better it gets."

Nicole smiled back at him. "It does, doesn't it?" she agreed.

Nicole put on a robe, gave Bobby one of her husband's and they went down to the kitchen. Putting more clothing on seemed pointless since they both expected to be back in bed before long.

Nicole put together a light lunch and they ate.

"I...I know what I'm doing is wrong," Nicole said as they ate. "But--God forgive me--I can't help myself."

"I know," Bobby said. "I can't help myself when I'm around you, either. I can't keep my hands off you." As if to demonstrate, he cupped one of her breasts through her robe.

Nicole shuddered as thrills rushed through her. "Ohhhh, yessss, Bobby!!!" she murmured and leaned forward, pressing her firm breast against his hand. "An...Ahhhh!!! I...I think we ought to make the most of feeling that way, don't you?" She dropped her hand to his crotch and found, much to her delight, that he was hard!

Impulsively, she pushed his robe apart, pulled his cock out, slid off her chair onto her knees, and dropped her mouth onto the swollen organ.

"Gahhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!!! Jeeezus!!!" Bobby groaned. Wild, wonderful sensations rocketed through him as Mrs. Everett's lips, tongue, and warm hand worked on his steel-hard cock. Her soft hair fell over his middle, adding to the wild sensations he was experiencing. His hips squirmed on the chair and jerked as delight after delight pounded through him.

Nicole loved this! She should have seduced Bobby years ago. She wouldn't have been unsatisfied for so long, then. Bobby's cock was as big as any she'd ever had, and the way he reacted to her sucking it was so exciting! She continued sucking him avidly.

Bobby didn't want to come in Mrs. Everett's mouth again. He put his hands under her arms. "Please!" he murmured. What she was doing to him felt soooo good!

Nicole took her mouth from his cock and looked up at him, her face slick, wet and shiny. "What, darling?" she asked.

"Get up on the table," Bobby said.

Nicole did. Bobby pushed her robe open, baring her sodden pussy, and plunged his face between her legs.

"Wahhhhhh!!!!" she cried. Her hips began sliding around on the slick table-top as his tongue sluiced into her and his lips caressed her clit. "Bobby!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! Eat me!!! Eat meeeeee!!!!" She leaned back on outstretched arms as her young lover lashed her pussy with his tongue, sending thrill after thrill upon thrill into her.

"I'm so close!!!" Nicole wailed. Bobby's tongue felt as if it was everywhere on her pussy! First he was licking her clit, then thrusting it into her, then it was lashing up and down, touching and teasing her asshole, even! Her body shook and strained and she felt an orgasm approaching. Every time they made love it got better!

Bobby stood up suddenly and moved between Mrs. Everett's legs. Gripping his rigid pole in his hand, he centered the dripping purple head on her pulsing opening, then, with a powerful motion of his hips, he rammed into her.

"Gahhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssss!!! Yessssss!!!!!" Nicole cried. She felt Bobby's hands grip her hips, pulling her against him, and their pubic bones ground together. His forceful invasion made her bottom slide back and forth on the smooth tabletop. It occurred to her they were taking a chance making love in the kitchen, but she didn't care. All she wanted was to come, and the way Bobby was fucking her, that wouldn't take...

"Commmmmmiiinnnnnnggggg!!!! Bobbeeeeeee!!! " she cried, her body going into spasms of joy. "Ayyyyyyeeeeee!!!! Bobbeeeeeee!!! Bobbeeeeeeeee!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggg!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhh!!! Oh, God, yesss!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!!! Please, Bobby!!! Please!!! Annnnnnnnnhhhhhh!!!"

The wild spasms shaking his lover's body did it. Bobby's seed boiled up, then spewed out of him. "Mrs. Everettttt!!! Oh, God!!! Nicole!!!! Yeahhhhh!!!!" he cried, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her bottom, his body straining against hers.

When they finished, Nicole was so spent she couldn't move. Bobby, little better off, sank into his chair and sat there, staring at his lover's dripping pussy.

After he'd settled down a little, Bobby reached up and stroked one of Nicole's breasts gently.

Nicole closed her eyes and shuddered. "God! Don't you ever stop?" she murmured.

"Do you want me to?" Bobby asked. Both of his hands were fondling her breasts now. Her chest was heaving and she seemed to be having trouble breathing. He concentrated his efforts on her rigid nipples.

Nicole had a hard time focusing her thoughts. "Ah...No! God, no!" she murmured. "Please!" She put her hands over his, pressing them against her. She moved off the table, onto his lap, slid her arms around him and their lips met.

Tidal waves of passion broke over Bobby as Nicole's body pressed against him and her lips caressed his. His cock, half-hard, rose to full, throbbing life. Her hips continued to move insistently against his middle.

Bobby wasn't sure he wanted to take the time to go back upstairs. Taking her hand, he led her into the living room, sat down on the sofa, and pulled her back onto his lap.

He opened her robe and began kissing and licking her tumescent nipples. Nicole gripped his head and moaned loudly.

Bobby's lips and tongue sent thrills into his lover for a while. Then he stopped paying attention to her breasts, got up, and stripped her robe off. She offered no resistance as he bared her body. Once she was nude, he resumed caressing and kissing her bare, warm flesh.

The minute he got Nicole naked, Bobby could see her trembling. That trembling grew more and more pronounced and the volume of her moans increased the longer he fondled her.

He slid off the sofa, knelt next to it and continued making love to her with his mouth and hands. His lips roamed over her lush form, arrived at her middle, and moved into the delightful, delicious cleft there, licking the soft flesh, teasing her.

Nicole, glutted with passion, squirmed and arched her back. "Ohhhhhhh!!! Yessssss, Bobby!!! Yesssssss!!!!" she cried, her back arching, lifting her hips off the cushions of the sofa. "Please, darling!!! Oh, please!!!"

Bobby let his tongue flutter over her puffy labia, touching the swollen bud of her clit ever-so-lightly. He slipped two fingers into her already-wet opening. She was squirming furiously now, her moans were constant.

"Uhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!" Nicole groaned, keeping passionate cadence with his thrusting fingers. Her legs stiffened and relaxed as waves of pleasure rolled over her. Then, suddenly, she shuddered.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12