Unbelievable Summer Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"Ohhhhh!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!!" she groaned. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Her hands pushed his head tighter against her pulsing muff. "Nowwwwwwww!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Nowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!"

Nicole wasn't finished, not by a long shot! As soon as her orgasm abated, she was pulling at Bobby's robe. "Take it off!!!" she moaned, fumbling with the garment.

When Bobby was as naked as she was, Nicole, frantic, pushed him onto his back on the floor and rolled off the sofa onto him, kissing him passionately, her warm body writhing atop his.

Bobby moaned and squirmed as her lips and hands moved ardently over his body and her warm mouth engulfed his cock. "Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!" he cried as the swollen cudgel disappeared into her oral cavity while her hands massaged his balls. It was fantastic!

Nicole suckled him for an exquisite eternity, bringing him to the brink of explosion, backing off, then taking him back to the verge of explosion once again. Bobby wasn't sure how much more he could take!

Finally, she let his cock slide out of her mouth and moved atop him. "Got...to...have you in me!" she murmured. She gripped his cock, centered it on her opening, then sank onto him with a loud sigh. "Oh, God! I need that so much!"

Once Bobby was in her, she began moving with a wantonness the young man had never seen before. Her hips gyrated, making his cock lash inside her body, driving both of them wild. Her abundant breasts bobbed and shook. The young man gripped the spongy globes of flesh and began rubbing his thumbs over her distended nipples as she rode him.

Nicole's head bobbed as if there were no bones in her neck and she grunted with delight. "So...Goood!!! So...Goood!!! So...Goood!!!" she moaned. "Uhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!! Feels so gooooooodddddddd!!! Take meeeeeee!!! Please, Bobby!!! Nowwww, Bobbeeee!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwww!!!!" Her legs tightened around him and her back arched even more.

Bobby felt her channel rippling, milking his explosion from him. "Take....Ittttttt!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!" he cried, his hips rising, erupting powerful jets of hot cream.

"Yeeeeesssssssss!!! Yeeeeessssss!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Nicole cried. Her hands dug into his arms and her body quivered wildly.

Spent at last, she fell atop him, her nipples boring into his chest. Bobby put his arms around her and held her as their bodies quieted. His cock softened and slid from her.

After a few minutes, she stirred, pushed herself up, and looked down at him. "I...I have to get cleaned up," she murmured. She slid off him and padded out of the room.

Bobby, exhausted, watched her go. Finally, he stood up and slumped onto the sofa.

He was sitting on the sofa when Nicole returned. She sat down, still naked, and pulled her legs under her. "What's the matter with me?" she asked softly. "When you touch me, I...I can't help myself..."

"Is that so bad?" Bobby asked. He didn't think so.

"I...I guess not," Nicole said.

Nicole leaned forward and their lips met. Once more, as Bobby held her warm body in his hands, he felt excitement began to blossom anew. When the kiss ended, Nicole pulled out of his embrace and got off the sofa. She walked across the room and stood there, back to him.

Bobby got up and went to her, his half-hard cock bouncing. He came up behind her and put his arms around her. With a sigh, Nicole leaned against him. His cock slid into the cleft between her buttocks and stiffened. Her body shook as he held her against him.

Her hand closed on his rigid cock. "One more time!" she murmured. Her hand stroked his swollen rod. "Please, Bobby! Once more!"

They were standing next to a big over-stuffed chair. "What the hell?" Bobby thought. "Bend over the chair," he said, unable to keep urgency out of his voice.

Nicole did as her young lover suggested, trembling with excitement. He came up with such creative ways to make love.

Bobby moved behind her and drove his cock into her. Slowly, he thrust in and out, caressing her back as his engorged wand rode easily in her snug, well-lubricated opening. Once more, he could feel pleasure rising in his loins.

"Oh, Bobby, this is so wild!" Nicole purred. Her body trembled as he slid easily in and out of it. Their thighs kissed as he drove his cock home, then pulled back, repeating the delightful motion again and again.

Urgency began to grow once more in both of them. Bobby leaned forward, cupped Nicole's dangling breasts, and let the nipples ride softly against his palms. She shuddered and gripped the chair harder.

"Yessss, Bobby!!! Oh, yessss!!!" she purred. "Don't stop!!! God! I don't ever want you to stop!"

Bobby wasn't sure he could go on fucking her forever, although the concept sounded delightful. From the things happening inside him knew he would come sooner or later. Even though he was taking it easy, the warm clasp of her pussy around his cock as it slid in and out of her was thrilling and, eventually, things would get out of control for both of them.

Bobby decided he didn't want it to end like this. He stopped, straightened up, and pulled out of her.

"What are you doing?" Nicole asked, looking over her shoulder to see what he was doing.

"Come on..." Bobby said. He took her arm. "Let's go back to the sofa."

They moved across the room. Nicole laid down and Bobby laid atop her. When he did, he felt her hand grip his cock and guided it into her.

"Yesss!!! Oh, Bobby, yessss!!!!" Nicole purred as the young man's cock sank into her once more. "That's wonderful!!! So wonderful!!!" Her legs rose, her heels locked behind his hips, and her pelvis ground against him.

Bobby bent and kissed Nicole, then he began lunging into her in earnest. The sofa creaked from the force of their coupling.

"Yessssssss!!! Yesssssss!!!" Nicole cried, her clawed hands raking his back. "Better!!! Oh, God!!! This is even better!!! Please, Bobby!!! Please!!! Oh, God!!! I can't wait!!! Oh, God!!! I can't wait!!!" Her hips moved more and more urgently and her grip on Bobby tightened.

Bobby felt a rippling sensation on his cock as her pussy began to spasm around his embedded organ.

"Nowwwwwwww!!! Take me nowwwwwww!!!!" Nicole cried. "Please, Bobby!! Take me nowwwwwwww!!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Here it comes!!! Take it!!!! Take ittttttttt!!!!" Bobby groaned and spewed more of his torrid cream into Nicole.

Afterward, they held each other for a while, then they got up, got cleaned up, and put their clothes back on. Nicole walked Bobby to the door where they shared a parting kiss.

Bobby headed home. Nicole was an incredible lover, he mused as he walked along, and a nice person. Of all the women he was sleeping with, she was one of the most passionate, but she was a lot of fun to be with, too.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12