Unbelievable Summer Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it happened. It was as if something burst inside Lois and all kinds of wild things began happening. Intense, almost painful pleasure coursed through her. Bright lights seemed to be flashing behind her eyes, as if the most intense and beautiful fireworks display ever was exploding in her mind. Her body was twisting and turning, powerful spasms were contracting her muscles, and it all felt better than she thought it was possible to feel. She felt her fingers digging into something and heard her wild cries, but it was as if she was having an out-of-body experience. She heard Bobby groaning, too, then she felt heat flooding her insides and knew he'd come inside her. The flood of warmth sent her spinning off into yet another whirlpool of bliss.

She didn't know how long the wonderful feelings lasted, and wouldn't at all have minded if they'd kept on forever, but they didn't. Eventually she began calming down, but even that was nice. As her senses returned, she realized Bobby was still lying atop her and his erection was still in her, but she could tell it was softening. She looked up into his smiling face. "Oh, Bobby!" she said softly.

"Wow!" he replied. He bent and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Oh, Bobby!" Lois said again. There was so much she wanted to say, but she couldn't form the words.

"You were incredible," Bobby said, and kissed her again.

"Oh, Bobby," Lois said, a third time. "I...I...I don't know what...what to...to say." His penis had softened even more and slid out of her with a tickle. He slid so he was lying next to her on the sofa and began running his fingers lightly up and down her arm. "Bobby...I...I don't know what to...to say," she stammered. "I...I never...it never...ever..."

Bobby wasn't sure what she was trying to say. He'd never seen a woman have a more powerful orgasm than the one she'd had, was that what she was trying to tell him? "Was it good for you?" he asked. He kissed her on the nose and kept tickling her arm.

"It...it was the best...it was the best...ever," Lois replied. "Never...never...that good before." She figured out what had happened. "Bobby - one of my students - just gave me my first orgasm!" she thought. She leaned forward and gave him a very fervent kiss.

Bobby was a little surprised when Mrs. Tillman kissed him as fervently as she had.

Lois took a deep breath. "I...I never, ever had an orgasm before," she admitted, and could feel her face getting warm, which probably meant she was blushing.

"Oh, wow!" Bobby exclaimed. He never expected her to say that. It gave him a special affection for her; it was almost as if he'd taken her virginity.

"Oh, Bobby," Lois whispered, "do you have any idea how wonderful you just made me feel?"

"Ah...yeah...kinda," Bobby replied. "I mean, you made me feel pretty great, too."

"I did?" Lois replied, surprised. Actually, she'd been so consumed by what she was feeling she hadn't even given consideration to what the young man might be feeling.

"You looked so wild and were acting like it felt so good," the young man said. "I mean, for me, making love is way better if the person you're making love with is getting a lot of pleasure, too." He grinned. "I never saw anybody get any more pleasure than it looked like you were getting."

"Oh," Lois replied. Judging from the way he was talking, she wasn't the first woman he'd been with, but that didn't upset her. After all, she had just reaped the benefit of experience he'd gained with his previous lovers.

"Ah...I...I need to go to the bathroom," Lois said. She had begun to come down from the emotional high she'd been on and the calmer she got, the more she began to think about the consequences of her behavior.

"OK," Bobby said. He got up from the sofa to allow her to get up.

Lois wasn't quite sure what to do. She was still naked and even though she'd just been extremely intimate with the young man standing next to her sofa, she now found herself hating to get up and be nude in front of him. The thing was, she really needed to go to the bathroom so she got up and, with her face flaming red in embarrassment, she made her way out of the room and down the hall to the bathroom.

She did what she had to do in the bathroom and slipped into a white silk bathrobe hanging on the back of the bathroom door. "I...I guess Bobby will be going home now," she thought, and was surprised that the idea of his leaving made her feel sad. "He...he has to leave, before I...we...before we make this even worse than it already is." She took a deep breath, then with her heart pounding, she opened the bathroom door and started back to the living room.

She found Bobby sitting on the sofa and, much to her relief, he had his pants on. He smiled at her. "Thought you might like some hot chocolate," he said, gesturing toward two steaming cups sitting on the coffee table in front of the sofa that Lois hadn't seen.

"Ah...th...thank you, Bobby," she stammered as she walked over to the sofa and sat down on it, a comfortable distance from the young man, then she reached out, picked up one of the cups, and took a sip.

"Are you all right, Mrs. Tillman?" Bobby asked.

Lois nodded her head. "I...I'm fine, Bobby. I...we...um, I...you know we...I shouldn't have done what we...I just did."

"It's OK, Mrs. Tillman," Bobby said.

"No it isn't," she replied. "If...if anybody finds out..."

"Nobody's going to find out," he said, interrupting her. "The only people who know are you and me and I'm sure as heck not going to tell anyone."

Lois looked at the young man over the rim of her cup as she sipped some more hot chocolate. "No, I'm sure he won't tell anyone," she thought. Bobby was different from a lot of the other boys in school, more dependable, more dedicated to getting a good education. And he certainly wasn't a braggart.

"Are you sure you're OK?" Bobby asked again.

"I have to get this straightened out...right now," Lois thought. She set her cup back on the coffee table and turned to face the young man. "Bobby, I...I'm not exactly sure how to say this, but..." she began but she couldn't continue because, without warning, tears began pouring from her eyes and she began to sob.

Bobby was surprised when the pretty teacher burst into tears and at first wasn't sure what to do. He knew she was upset because of what they'd done and he didn't like knowing that he'd upset her. On the other hand, making love with her had been fantastic, and she'd enjoyed it, too. She even admitted he'd given her the first orgasm she ever had! He slid across the sofa and pulled her into his arms.

Lois felt the sofa moving, then she felt Bobby's arms going around her. "No...don't do this!" a voice inside her warned, but she ignored it and leaned against him. She needed the comfort he was offering her. She slid toward him a bit and laid her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Is...is there anything I can do?" Bobby asked softly.

Lois continued to sob and shook her head. There really wasn't anything he could do, except hold her. It felt so good to be in his arms. Her husband hardly ever held her and even when he did, it always seemed as if he wasn't happy doing it.

After quite a while, Lois did calm down. Once her tears had stopped, she leaned back and smiled wanly at Bobby, who handed her the box of tissues that had been sitting on the end table behind where he was sitting. "Th...thank you," she said. She wiped her eyes and blew her nose. "I...I'm sorry," she said.

"It's OK," Bobby said. "I'm sorry, too. I...I didn't want to make you feel bad."

"Bobby, it isn't your fault," Lois said. "I should never have..." Bobby put his fingers on her lips and stopped her. She gazed at him and realized his face was moving closer to hers. "He's going to kiss me!" she thought. "No! I can't let him do that, because..." The young man's lips pressed against hers and feelings she was powerless to resist began to sweep over her, just as they had earlier. "Oh, God!" she thought, then she surrendered to them, wrapped her arms around Bobby, and returned the kiss, shoving her tongue into his mouth.

The couple continued to share passionate kisses while their hands stole over each other's bodies. Bobby managed to get his hands inside Lois' robe and onto her breasts. She felt a rush of wild sensations when he began twirling her erect nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. At the same time, she was fumbling with his pants, trying to get them open.

Bobby began kissing his way down from her mouth to her neck, and then onto her chest, pushing the robe open and pushing her onto her back as he did. Lois offered him no resistance. In fact, she was desperately trying to get his pants open so she could get her hands on his erection. It seemed like just seconds since their kiss had begun and already she was aflame with need. Then her hand brushed against his erect penis and she knew he was turned on, too. "I can't believe he's hard again," she thought. That never happened with her husband.

Bobby managed to capture one of her nipples with his lips and began lashing it with his tongue. She groaned and grabbed his head, hauling him against her. She never wanted him to stop making her feel like this! Suddenly a rush of even wilder sensations shot up through her. "Oh, God!" she groaned aloud. She didn't know how, but somehow Bobby had gotten his erection into her. "Yes, Bobby! Oh, God, yes!" moaned, clutching at him as he began moving himself in and out of her. "Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! Oh, yeahhhhhhh!" she cried as he pounded into her. At the same time he kept suckling her nipples.

It didn't take long. "Oh, Bobby! Again! Oh, God, Bobby! I'm going to do it again!" she cried as intense feelings of bliss exploded through her and she experienced the second orgasm she'd had in her life. Wonderful feelings invaded every part of her body, suffusing her with a level of pleasure that, before today she couldn't have even dreamed about.

"Me, too! Oh, God, Mrs. Tillman!" Bobby cried. The movements of his hips got even more frantic. "I'm coming, too! Oh, Jesus! Yeahhhhhh!"

Lois felt the young man's fluids gushing into her and was swept upward into even higher, almost unbearable, levels of joy. Her body was shuddering and she gasped for breath as she clung to him and ground her hips up against his as if her body was trying to wring yet more enjoyment from his plunging tool.

Again they laid in each other's arms, calming down, once their orgasms had passed. And Lois again began feeling more and more guilty the calmer she got. This was all so confusing. How could something as wonderful as what she and Bobby had done be wrong? The young man had given her more pleasure in an afternoon than her husband had given her in all the years they'd been married. But he was her student and she was the adult. Of course she had no idea that Bobby was actually far more sexually experienced than she was.

"Mrs. Tillman, I'm going to have to go pretty soon," Bobby said, ending her line of thinking. "I promised my Mom I'd be home for dinner and..."

"Oh...OK," Lois said. Once more they shuffled into a sitting position on the sofa. She still had the robe on and pulled it around herself to establish some level of modesty while Bobby got up and walked down the hall to the bathroom, still nude. "Well, it apparently doesn't bother him to be nude in front of me," Lois mused as she watched him go. She found herself staring at the young man's bottom and comparing it to her husband's. "Rod's is more muscular," she thought, "but I like Bobby's better." Then she felt guilty for having those kinds of thoughts.

"Are you going to be OK if I go?" Bobby asked when he got back from the bathroom. "I mean I can call Mom and tell her I have something to do."

Lois shook her head. "No, it's OK, I...I'll be all right, I really will," she said.

"You sure?" the young man asked. He started putting his clothes back on.

"I...I'll be fine, I really will, Bobby," Lois said.

"All right," he said.

Lois got up and walked the young man to the door. He planted gentle kiss on her lips. "Look, if you aren't OK, call me, all right?" Bobby said.

"All right," Lois replied.

Bobby went out. Lois closed the door behind him, then she leaned against it and tears and sobs again poured from her.

12