Unbridling of Hannah.

Story Info
A nice girl's nasty side.
3.2k words
4.43
25.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah was a sweet pretty petite girl, she was twenty-six, she had a nice boyfriend two years older, a nice home and they had nice sex.

It was nice.

She was a shy girl and her boyfriend Mike was a geek, they had a pseudo-intellectual relationship of affection, they shared similar intelligent tastes in science and astronomy and liked to eat at very nice restaurants.

It was nice.

They had been together for four years, they were far too sensible to have children and neither showed much interest, they instead concentrated on having a nice apartment on the outskirts of London in a nice area.

That too was nice.

Their sex was regular, usually, on a Saturday morning and a Wednesday evening, they rarely spoke while having sex and within minutes after, were cuddled up watching television,

which was nice.

On the way to work in the morning, Sarah would often get stuck at the lights next to a hand carwash company set up possibly illegally on the forecourt of a disused garage, she would see these guys, very rough and ready guys, she would describe as very common, often swearing loudly at each other, calling each other rude names, they would sometimes wink and smile at her if they saw her stuck at the lights and out of annoyance at their attention and behaviour she would always pretend not to see them, this happened at least once a week for a couple of months.

They were not nice.

One hot morning they were there, and again she was stuck, she noticed they were not quite as noisy, they looked uncomfortably hot already and had their shirts off.

She glanced slyly at their chests, they were bare-chested with no visible hair and were pretty well toned, she found herself noticing, as she looked at their pectoral muscles down to their navels.

They glanced at her but for the first time that she could remember they didn't pay her any attention.

Odd, she thought.

She found herself strangely indignant that they didn't pay any attention this time yet she never liked it when they did.

Then again they were obviously bored with attempting to leer at her.

They had nice chests, she thought briefly as the lights changed and she drove off.

Maybe one day I will get my car washed there so I can watch them leaning over my bonnet, she thought to herself wickedly.

A small smile darted across her lips at the thought.

The trouble with that is that they would hassle her and try to flirt with her, that would make her uncomfortable, she wasn't used to attention for people like them, she could imagine them being far too suggestive for her liking ...

Her mind carried on now and then going back to the thought of those guys during her work day, she was a data analyst, not the most exciting job so she often got lost in her own thoughts.

She wasn't quite sure why these men kept popping into her mind though, she was happy with Mike, he always treated her like a lady.

She had to admit, sometimes she wished he was a bit less respectful, he was always so loving and gentle, not like those men who probably were rough and self-serving...

The smallest of wicked thoughts entered her mind.

Maybe they wouldn't be so bad, maybe it would be nice to be roughly handled once in a while. The sudden thought of those big working class hands grabbing her bottom as she paid for the carwash entered her mind giving her an unexpected rush of excitement.

She toyed with the idea further, what if they just took her on her car bonnet! She would struggle but they would be far too overpowering, even if it was just one of them, but three of them ... well ..

She wondered if they had rough hands, she imagined being bent over her bonnet and feeling her office dress being lifted before a big rough hand slapped her rump hard ......

"Oh, my!...." She mumbled. I`m supposed to be working, any more thoughts like this and I am going to have a little problem! she thought to herself as she felt a familiar stir of arousal between her legs.

Where had this come from? Her heart was palpitating at the intrusion of these thoughts, she was half shocked and half aroused at these thoughts.

She certainly had never had any such desires before, she didn't know why the image of her being taken against her will by these Neanderthals had started to give her the familiar signs between her legs.

She felt herself blushing, she wasn't a prude but she had a very vanilla sex life and imagination, she felt like everyone knew and could see her arousal and pushed the thought from her mind to carry on with her work.

The rest of her day was dull, she left work and began the journey home.

She drove back to the roundabout on the opposite side of the carwash, they seemed to always be working.

A quick shiver rush went down her spine as it rekindled the days earlier thoughts.

"Pull yourself together Hannah!" She mumbled, scolding herself at this nonsense, what on earth had come over her today!

She got to the roundabout, she didn't go straight on, she went around and traveled back towards the carwash.

Her pulse quickened, she felt thrilled and didn't know why she was going back or what she was going to do.

She slowed as she got to the car wash, the guys had a car in and two of them were cleaning it, one on the inside and one on the outside, some guy, presumably the car owner was talking to the third guy.

Her heart was racing as she pulled into the forecourt.

"What am I doing!" It was too late to drive off now, she immediately regretted this as she guiltily thought of Mike who would be home by now probably cooking dinner.

The guy who wasn't cleaning strolled over to her car and smiled at her.

She wound down her window, she was too nervous to smile back, quite aloofly she spoke to the man, he was about thirty, quite tall and needed a shave but his face was square and really quite appealing even if he did look a bit rough and ready.

"How much is a wash here?" She said matter of factly.

"Eight pounds love, for the basic, twelve for the inside, we have an office in the back if you want the inside service too."

He smiled again, a little less genuinely this time, she realized she was almost coming across as snooty.

She tried a little smile.

"Ok, I may come back tomorrow."

She glanced over at the other car, the other two guys were finished and were looking expectantly at her.

One guy turned his head slightly and appeared to say something to his colleague. His colleague smirked and then stopped when he saw her looking at him.

She felt uncomfortable now, she was aware that she was quite attractive and could feel their eyes all burning into her.

She needed to escape now, she felt that this situation wasn't proper or safe for her, or was she being silly, these guys are just doing a job, did she really expect them to be any kind of threat?

"We can fit you in now if you like."

The first guy said to her quite innocently.

"Thank you, err, no it's ok, I need to be somewhere, err, maybe tomorrow?"

She said, already reaching to roll her window back up.

He looked slightly put out, was she being too snooty? Was it obvious to them that she didn't feel comfortable?

Her heart was thumping as she began to roll out of the forecourt before they could respond.

She didn't look back, she felt adrenaline surge as she pulled back onto the road to go home.

Her mind raced, were those guys leering at her? She did quite like the idea now she was in the safety of the traffic.

She was getting moist between her legs but hadn't noticed until now.

She felt foolish, what the hell was she playing at! They all looked like they wouldn't be out of place in that rough pub near her area.

"Back office indeed!"

She scoffed to herself, probably a grimy little room with one of those awful calendars with half naked ladies on.

She knew their type.

If she was in there she would be at their mercy. There wouldn't be anything she could do if they started making improper comments or started leering at her.

She knew she was being ridiculous as if they would do anything at all to her in any way, it's just a small dirty little carwash that's all, she thought to herself.

It's not as if they would try groping her!

What if I had forgotten my money and couldn't pay, she thought, they would become quite cross, they may try to stop her from leaving. Would they surround her? Threaten her? Try to touch her?

What if they demanded some other remuneration, a flash of her breasts maybe?

Her heart thumped through her chest at the thought. She imagined succumbing out of fear and unbuttoning her blouse and showing her bra, they wouldn't be satisfied with this and would force me to pull my bra down exposing myself!.

She was getting wet at the thought. She felt deliciously wicked, a thrilling rush went through her as she pushed her comfort zone.

They could push me against the wall and lift my skirt, she imagined how powerless she would be as those big hands held her against the wall while one of them roughly put his hand in the waistband of her panties, he would yank hard, ripping the fabric, she would lurch forward with the action as they tore in his hands, her lady parts bouncing into view.

Then they would see my neat little shaved ... pussy ..., she felt a thrill thinking the word pussy, she always considered it a vulgar term.

Her pulse was pounding now, she was almost home but had not yet finished with this delicious fantasy.

Her hands were beginning to tremble slightly on the steering wheel, the fabric of her panties was very damp now, she hoped it wasn't seeping through into her dress.

She parked the car in the garage and left the car. Before she went through the front door she checked her skirt, there was no visible wet patch.

She put a hand down her skirt.

Her panties were sodden, she needed to get them off and shower before dinner.

She was almost giddy with excitement as she fumbled the key into the lock.

She entered their apartment and went straight into the kitchen.

Mike was there just beginning to prepare dinner.

"Hey Han."

He smiled at her, he reached for her and kissed her on the cheek.

"You ok? You look flustered."

He said looking at her frowning as he lightly stroked her arm.

"Hi Mike, err yes,.. just ... just hot drive home. Hot today.."

She avoided eye contact and went to leave the kitchen.

"I`m just going to jump in the shower."

"Ok, do you want a coffee after?"

Mike continued, seeming to accept her explanation.

"Yes ok."

She walked into the bedroom. She felt awful now for her thoughts, poor Mike.

Then again, we are all just human. She thought as she took her blouse off.

She unzipped her skirt and took it off, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her panties were indeed wet, she pulled them up admiring the wet mound looking back, she pulled higher so the material strained against her lips, that felt good, she may need to masturbate in the shower.

She pulled the material to the left and right trying to use them as a soft masturbatory tool.

"God, I`m so hot!"

She softly said, her voice slightly trembling as she looked at her pretty little form in the mirror.

She pushed the palms of her hands on her small breasts, manipulating her nipples under the fabric.

She couldn't control herself, they had has sex two days ago, she usually wasn't bothered much at all.

Just in her bra and wet panties pulled up to define her mound she marched back into the kitchen.

Mike turned around, shocked, he froze like a deer in headlights for a second.

"What..."

He didn't get any further.

"Mike. My panties are ruined, I've wet them I want you to rip them off me and fuck me, I want you to fuck my pussy hard and I want you to do it right now."

She stood there, almost panting, her hands on her hips.

"Whats come over you!"

He smiled, a rush of color hit his normally pale cheeks Hannah noticed. She looked down at his crotch, there was an immediate bulge there.

Neither of them ever used smutty words, they were above all that, until today.

Mike stood there for a few seconds looking at her as if she was joking, he then clearly seemed to notice how wet she was already.

He quickly fumbled with his trousers, too clumsily, as if caught out.

"NOW!"

She said reaching for his trousers.

She pulled at them trying to get them off him. She gave up, it was more awkward than it looks in the films, they never undressed each other usually either.

"Ok.. ok.. you want it?"

Mike replied half whispering, lust filling his voice.

"Yes ... now .. here... fuck my pussy please!"

She panted.

He left his shirt on, stepped out of his trousers, his cock straining angrily against the confinement of his pants.

He reached for the hem of her cotton panties, he hesitated slightly looking her in the eye again to see if this was actually real.

She reached in and kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth.

That was it, he yanked as hard as he could on her panties, she let out a shocked "Aaah" as the material cut into her flesh above her buttocks before relenting, he nearly pulled her across the kitchen as they tore free.

He threw them to the floor, as he was doing this Hannah was pulling down his pants, his cock sprang free and up, she looked down at the angry purple head staring back at her, there was already precum on the head!

God, he was really into this too, this could've ended up awkward with her feeling foolish if he hadn't had the capacity to respond in the way she wanted.

She went to kiss him again but before she could he grabbed her shoulders with both his hands and forced her to turn round.

"Bend over the table!"

He said hoarsely, she had never heard his voice like this, he sounded like a different man, the lust in his voice really turned her on.

She had been thrust around so quickly she nearly lost balance, she planted bath hands firmly down on the kitchen table steadying herself.

"I said bend!"

He demanded.

She suddenly felt vulnerable, they had never gone at it like this, she didn't know he would have this side, now that it was evident that he did she wondered if it would be too much for her.

She bent over, she was heavily panting now, her pussy was beginning to form drips she was sure.

"Ok ...!"

She bent over the table, this was now out of her control.

Mike put a hand between her legs from behind, he roughly rubbed her pussy, spreading her juices over her lips, over her sensitive clitoris and hood.

The feelings were exquisite.

He forced his knee between her naked legs and pried them apart.

"Hurry up! Fuck me, fuck my pussy .... please .. please ..!"

"Oh, fucking God,.."

He whispered. His face was near her ear now, he was so turned on his voice was shaky.

His hands grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard.

Suddenly she felt the head of his cock push against her pussy. He pushed in straight away, it slid in quickly and to the hilt in seconds.

"Aaahhhh!!! " She cried.

He leaned his weight down on her, breathed heavily into her ear. She collapsed under his weight, flat onto the table, crushing her tits.

His hands went to her shoulders and he pulled out.

"Fuck me... hard! , God, I`m so wet! .. force it in me..!"

"UUGHHH"

Mike cried out as he jammed his cock straight back into her pussy, he pushed as hard as he could and as deep as he could, his balls squashed against her thighs.

Then it began.

He pulled out and then began ramming his cock in and out as quick and as deep as he could.

"Huh!! Huh!! Aaah!!"

Hannah cried out gutturally as he smashed her tight pussy, she had never been fucked like this.

It was hurting her now. He grunted with every rough jab, his cock felt bigger than ever.

Mike squeezed her thighs closed as he went to town on her, making her pussy grip his cock even tighter, making it that much harder for him to pound in and out.

Her eyes squeezed closed and she gritted her teeth, the combination of pleasure and pain was too much.

"Hahhhh Haahhh AAAHHHH!!"

She yelled out as an orgasmic wave washed through her body, she was almost passing out, he continued to smash her thighs until her convulsions forced his cock out.

"Aah ahh ahh ....!"

She quivered, too exhausted to move off the table.

Then she felt something she had never felt before.

Mike stroked his hand over her sensitive pussy lips and snaked it up between her buttocks, his fingers tickled at her anus entrance, smearing her juices around her opening.

She was still coming down from her orgasm.

"No ..! Mike! ... What .. wait!"

"I haven't finished yet," he huskily and harshly gasped into her ear.

The tip of his cock jammed against her tiny hole. Pain engulfed her

She struggled to get up.

"Mike NO! I've never ..."

He put all his weight down on her, with a pop, his helmet squeezed up into her arse.

"AAAHHH!!"

She struggled violently.

"Mike please!"

Mike didn't listen, he forced more of his cock into her.

"OWWWW!!"

He began thrusting, she could hear his grunts, she had never heard him make these sounds before.

Hannah`s pussy was being ground into the edge of the table, the searing pain was dulling as he thrust in and out of her small passage.

"Aahhh ... Ahhh...!"

She was nearly coming again.

She did her best to gyrate her pussy on the edge of the table, then felt his fingers wander to her dripping pussy, sliding easily in.

"HUH Huh HUHH!!"

Mikes thrusts were slowing now, she felt him pull slowly out.

She came again, her thighs shook and quivered, her pussy juice smeared all over the table.

Her eyes rolled, she nearly slipped off the table. She felt warm wet spattering hitting her back as Mike finished himself off over her. another orgasm rolled through her.

She slid off the table onto her knees panting. Mikes hot cum running down her back.

Mike collapsed onto the floor with her, panting and sweating like he had run seven miles.

They lay like that for a while.

"That was nice...!"

Hannah panted.

"It's not even Wednesday!"

Mike responded.