Unbroken Induction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Of course,' thought Bernard as she scrubbed the carpet, 'Evelyn would never allow Mary to carry a cane!'

He smiled as he came across the illicit thought. It was so true, Evelyn never allowed Mary to carry out any corporal punishment, in fact Mary was never allowed to wear boots, or any symbol of dominance. She was always dressed prettily, lacy and spotted pink, white and pastel blue with bright make-up and coloured streaks in her hair. Pretty short socks with those frills that were at the ankle. Skirts that puffed out and hair either in bunches or short plaits. Mary was cute, Evelyn was dark and Bernard had the privilege of serving them both.

Bernard felt as though he had stumbled across some inner secret, a realisation that though his wife was far above him in status, she herself was far below the level of Evelyn. He finished scrubbing when he saw his wife give a small nod and tossed the cloth into the washing basket.

"Good, then Evelyn wants you to sign these," said Mary as she passed an envelope to Bernard. "She said, not to worry, these are the last that you will ever have to sign!"

Bernard pulled the papers from the solicitor's envelope and signed where the crosses marked the lines at the bottoms of the sheets. As he did so he wondered what Evelyn would do with all the money that his business was being sold for.

'I'm sure that she will spend it wisely,' he thought as he signed the paper from the bank and then the one from the solicitor.

The last five sheets were just blank pieces of paper with his name under a line at the bottom of each sheet. Bernard signed them all with his neat copperplate hand and folded them before slipping them back into the envelope.

"Excellent, Bernard. Now air this room, tidy it properly and make sure everything is perfect. Do it properly because Evelyn said that she might check up on the quality of your housework today and she would be annoyed if you did not do a proper job. I will not be happy if she is in a temper, because tonight she promised me something special."

Mary left and Bernard watched her go. Bare legs and short socks, hair in plaits with pink feathers tied into the ends, plump ass and short skirt, it was all so essentially right. All so 'in place' and perfect.

He began by having a shower and performing the small toilet routines that shoehorned him into the routines of the day. Then he collected all the tools, brushes, cloths and cleaning materials and started his work. From top to bottom, from side to side. Every corner attended to, every piece of furniture moved and cleaned under. The routine was exact and meticulous. It was not because Evelyn might check his work that he was so careful, it was because he had been told to do a perfect job and following orders was both natural and satisfying for a man that loved his wife and feared her lover.

Command Performance.

-------------------------

It was up to Mary to prepare for Evelyn's special treat. As she stood in the kitchen and smoked her only permitted cigarette of the day she wondered how her mistress and lover was spending the day. She knew that Evelyn was tied up in all of those little tasks that went with the sale of her house. Solicitors, building inspection and showing the prospective buyers around her house. Mary looked at the half smoked cigarette and decided that she would treat herself and smoke it all in one go. There was nothing quite like the luxury of doing what she wanted when Evelyn was not there!

With a sly look into the packet she counted that there were thirteen more left. Evelyn had given her the packet just a week ago and Mary had been told that she was allowed just one a day. She hoped that Evelyn would allow an extra one at the weekend, but it was unlikely as her lover did not want her to overindulge! It was the same at meal times. Now that Mary was on a diet to reduce her waistline she had to watch Evelyn eat all the food that Mary cooked whilst she was allowed just a small salad and a glass of water.

"When your waist is less than twenty two inches then we'll go on a shopping spree and buy you some beautiful new clothes," Evelyn had said as she had patted Mary on the head. "Until then a diet and exercise is the rule."

As Mary was preparing the evening meal she heard the car pull into the driveway. A twitch of the kitchen blinds allowed her to see Evelyn step out of the car with all of her bags and walk to the front door. She looked so desirable and attractive, thought Mary as she sadly looked at her own plump figure. Evelyn was right, she decided, she really did need to lose some weight to reach the figure that Evelyn had decided would be right for her.

Narrow waist and curved, rounded hips. Large breasts and slim arms. Mary imagined herself as she would be and felt a glow of pride that she was making herself attractive for her lover.

Evelyn looked into the kitchen in passing and put down her bags.

"Put these in our bedroom and lay them out on the bed. I shall be taking a shower and then checking on Bernard," said Evelyn.

Mary made sure that everything was in order and picked up the bags. She wondered what Evelyn had bought for herself today. Already she had a wonderful collection of designer clothes and shoes, but Mary was certain that these would be just perfect too. Evelyn had such good taste!

Evelyn luxuriated in the shower for half an hour and then came into the bedroom to find that Mary had laid all of her purchases neatly on the bed. Her fingers ran over the smooth silk of the evening dress and then moved to pick up the shapeless latex costume that she had bought for tonight.

Now that her control had been asserted she needed to reinforce her grip by pandering just a little to Mary's little fantasy. Tonight Evelyn would set the seal on her dominance and start her new life as the mistress of the couple hat had fallen into her power.

Weeks of patient coaxing and reinforcement, nights of pure lust with Mary. It was all very well reliving the affair that she had had with her friend all those years ago, but the here and now of ascendancy was almost intoxicating. A little punishment here, some guidance there, words of control and counselling brought results that filled her with satisfaction and excitement. Never had she thought that Mary would fall so rapidly under her spell. The after effects of that induction had lingered and given her a leash to Mary's neck.

Because Evelyn was following apath that Mary wished to tread, thecontrol was easy and natural.

Evelyn held up the latex suit and admired the sheen of the rubber. her fingers unzipped the closure that ran from the back of the neck down the back to her waist to meet the one that started at the front just above the crotch. For a minute she played with them and smiled with pleasure as she realised that she would look fearsome in the single piece suit, a sexual predator. Exactly the superior look that she wanted for Mary, exactly the right tone for Bernard. Strict, uncompromising and dominant.

"Mary!" she called. "Come up here now!"

A moment later there was the sound of Mary hurrying up the stairs to her command. As usual Mary was dressed in her pink and blue short dress, looking cute and vulnerable for her lover. Hair in two little bunches tied with pink ribbon, short white socks and kitten heeled mule slippers.

"Help me try this on," said Evelyn as she handed the shapeless costume to her maid in waiting. "I had it specially made so it should fit perfectly."

Mary held up the cat suit with indrawn breath. She trembled with excitement that Evelyn had bought something that was so erotic! As Evelyn stepped into the mass of soft latex she filled it with her form. Suddenly the shapeless black skin was filled with Evelyn's slim figure. It moulded every curve, her hips, her small breasts and her long legs perfectly. One zip was closed from the front. It ran from just over the perfectly smooth skin of her pussy, under her thighs until Mary left the zip runner just above the start of the delicious crack of Evelyn's ass. The other zipper engaged at the neck and swept down to meet the first. As it closed, it gathered the latex, stretching it and forming it over her skin to leave a new, perfectly contoured integument that begged hands to smooth all the last wrinkles away.

Evelyn smiled at the way that Mary was drooling over the new skin that she had grown. It was almost a delight for Evelyn to see how Mary was entranced and stimulated. Her breath was almost a pant and she cooed over the black latex as her hands massaged it into place.

"Please, Evelyn," said Mary breathlessly, "can I open the zip?"

Her hand gripped the small chain that hung from the closure that dangled from Evelyn's ass and waited for permission. One small pull would open the rubber like a flower to reveal the smooth flesh below.

"Not yet, darling, I still have to put on the rest of the outfit."

Reluctantly the hand retreated and Mary looked up at the woman that she adored. On her knees at her lover's feet. For a moment there was a small look of disappointment as Evelyn pointed out the shoes and gloves that she wanted to try on with the suit.

The latex finished with a narrow red edge just above the ankles. Below that were the straps of the stilettos that Mary buckled onto Evelyn's feet. Next came the gloves, seamless lace that frilled above the wrist where the black of her latex skin began.

Black lipstick, red eye-shadow and long lashes. Pale foundation powdered on her cheeks and her hair pulled into a tight bun. Evelyn was ready and Mary was almost breathless with anticipation.

"Pass me the cane," ordered Evelyn, "and follow me."

With the cane resting against her thigh Evelyn led Mary to Bernard's door. She turned the key and the two women entered. One a stern sexual goddess, the other a flouncy girlish tart.

The room was perfectly neat. Bernard stood to attention with downcast eyes that dared not look either woman in the face. All he could see was those high heels, the toes that peeped through the front, the high straps that bound the leather to Evelyn's ankles and the smooth latex that covered her long legs. He noticed the cane that twitched and lightly tapped her leg as though impatient and then rested point down on the carpet.

"Inspect the room," ordered Evelyn to Mary. "Dust, bedding smooth and unwrinkled, drawers tidy and neat and every speck of dirt removed from the carpet."

As Mary systematically checked the room, Bernard waited with baited breath. he hoped and prayed that it was all perfect. He had spent long hours making sure that there was no blemish before finally settling down with the book that he had been asked to read.

"The curtains are not straight because one hook is loose," said Mary to her mistress as she checked the windows. The windows show fingerprints here and here. The lace on the pillows is not ironed and the lampshade is not straight."

Bernard bowed his head a little deeper and prayed that his wife would not find further fault with his attention to detail.

"Not all the hangers are in the same direction," continued Mary as she flicked through the wardrobe, "and my husband has not ironed his lacy knickers."

Finally the check was complete. Mary ticked off the problems on her fingers. The count came to nine small problems that seemed like an endless list to Mary's husband.

The cane slapped that slim ankle with an irritated twitch.

"Touch your toes," said Evelyn. "A single stroke will suffice for now, after which you will attend to all of the problems and then report to my room."

The stroke was a light one, it stung his ass and forced a small cry from Bernard, but Evelyn was still being careful. Until he was completely and hopelessly under her control and she could be sure of it she did not want to use more than token corporal punishment. Later when she was sure of her power she would thrash him properly and make up for all the restraint that she had had to use, but for now it was Mary that she was luring and with a taste of her deviant fantasy.

Half an hour later, Bernard arrived in the bedroom of his wife and her lover. Both were waiting for him, Evelyn in her latex and Evelyn naked except for a tight corset and high heeled shoes. Bernard looked at the small strip of clipped hair above her pussy and shuddered with desire.

Evelyn's voice was strict, clipped and overpowering: "I want you on the bed, face up and now!"

Bernard lay on the bed. He crawled on and then lay and closed his eyes to avoid annoying Evelyn by looking at her face inadvertently. His pulse was drumming in his veins, his body shook with excitement and his prick stood pointing at the ceiling with anticipation.

There was a sound of movement as Evelyn guided Mary onto the bed. She felt a small twinge of excitement as her first experiment with her slave-couple began. She controlled the sex, she controlled the two actors and she was free to take what she wanted as she wanted it. It was a delicious feeling of power as she watched Mary kneel on her husband at her command. Evelyn settled Mary's dress and looked at the small tableau that she was creating.

Bernard, hands pinned under his ass, prick pointing and throbbing as he opened his eyes to see his plump wife towering over him, facing him and pinning his body to the bed.

Evelyn reached the cane and touched Mary's breasts with the tip.

"I want to see them," she said, "now!"

Mary undid the buttons of her corset and allowed her breasts to cascade. The nipples were distended and pointed down as they settled to hang in full view. Bernard swallowed, all he could see were those breasts, the tightly bunched nipples and the tip of the cane that stroked each one with a hard kiss of small taps.

Evelyn could feel herself becoming excited. Soon she would take that prick and make it hers, but for now she had to let Mary surrender to the fantasy that she had dreamed of for so long.

She made a small circular motion with her hand and Mary turned to face her husband's prick. Mary's head was full of her own blind lust. She knew what was coming next and loved the feeling that she was suddenly and unexpectedly part of her own special wet dream. Her ass poised over her husband's face, her slit dripped with anticipation and her breath heaved in small pants that made her breasts shudder with the lust of the moment. All she needed was a command. That was such an important part of the fantasy. She felt the tap of the cane on her nipples and then a delicate touch as Evelyn ran her finger through the dripping matrix of Mary's sex to prepare for the orgasms that were about to arrive.

"Ride him," was all that Evelyn said; it was all that Mary needed.

Mary lowered herself onto that upturned face. She snuggled back and covered Bernard's face as she held herself open with the palms of her hands on the cheeks of her broad ass. Her stilettos nestled in on either side of his head, just like in the film. They barred his escape with heels as bars and uppers pressing him from both sides.

She felt a tentative lick and climaxed. It was so much better than she had imagined and Evelyn had given it to her. As Mary sank and swallowed her husband in the maw of her sex, she felt a heat spread over her breasts, a hot flush of lust that filled her with a yearning to feel her husband service her forever.

As Bernard licked and kissed Mary, she was taken to new heights of passion and consummation when Evelyn slowly opened the zipper on her latex suit. Evelyn tugged the small chain that dangled between her thighs and gradually pulled the slit open. Her flesh welled from the tight rubber and bulged out as the zipper slowly exposed her pussy. Evelyn's flesh, smoothed and oiled seemed like an extension of the latex, the ridges and lips of her cunt, shaved and slick, opened like a flower as she slowly positioned herself over Mary's husband's upright prick. She was going to enjoy him while he was forced to ream his wife with his tongue.

This was the planned climax, as Evelyn cuckolded Mary with her permission, more than her permission, her complete assent. Mary felt another climax coming. Just another small increment in the steady excitement as Evelyn smiled and leaned forward to kiss Mary's lips. As she did so, she slipped down an inch to take the broad tip of Bernard's cock into herself.

Then she leaned back and, while Mary watched goggle eyed with lust, Evelyn swallowed his pick in one smooth motion.

"God, you bitch!" said Mary, "You're fucking him!"

"It's what I want," said Evelyn, "and I get what I want. I am a bitch..."

Mary blew a kiss to her lover and slid forward a little. For a moment Bernard was presented with the opportunity to breathe before Mary's ass closed his mouth and demanded attention from his tongue.

By the time that he was probing Mary's asshole with his tongue he was starting to come. His thighs clenched and pushed up against Evelyn who was now riding him with smooth motions of her thighs. The tip of the cane hovered over Bernard's torso for a moment and Mary thought that Evelyn was going to cane her husband while he performed for them.

Instead, the tip of the can pushed into Mary's slit and slithered a few inches along those swollen lips. It pushed against her clitoris and rubbed back and forth as Bernard's tongue pushed deep into her in desperation.

Bernard was losing consciousness, unable to draw breath, held fast by the broad, shapely ass and held still by the demoness that was riding his prick and making him want to scream. That push into his wife was his last signal and it made her lift for a moment in startlement, allowing him to breathe just as she came a final time. Her mistress' cane sliding through her cunt, her husband's tongue penetrating her ass and the sight of Evelyn in utter abandonment riding that cock in the slick erotic latex suit.

As Mary slowed and shifted backwards to allow Bernard to attend to her clitoris, the cane flicked across and cut a stripe across Bernard's lower ribs. Bernard heaved in agony and ecstasy and came with a gush into Evelyn just as he withdrew to allow her fingers to bring her to climax.

Her plan had been that Bernard would be used, Mary would be sated and she would frig herself to orgasm as she caned Bernard, but he had come. Some of his semen gushed from her over her hands as she dropped the cane and pushed her fingers deep into herself as the captive cock slithered free. In front of her eyes Mary was pulling at Bernard's nipples to encourage him, taken completely by lust and a desperate need, she wanted to squeeze yet more pleasure from the suffering husband. The sight of Mary in heat and the fingers that reamed her own sex brought Evelyn to a shuddering orgasm that peaked just as Mary leaned over and kissed Evelyn on the lips. Bernard's shuddering breaths could now be heard issuing from between those powerful thighs.

Their tongues touched for a moment as the intense release of the climaxes receded.

For a moment Evelyn felt more than just a warmth for Mary, she felt enveloped in a mist of love and appreciation. The feeling slipped from her as she realised that she always enjoyed the feeling of power more than the moments of love.

"Thank you," said Mary who could not deny her affection for Evelyn. "It was perfect!"

"For you, darling, for you," came the reply. "Your husband came inside me without my express permission, he will be punished and you are going to watch me do it."

Mary looked at Evelyn and then at the cane that lay abandoned on the covers.

"No, there are other ways and only I am allowed to cane him," said Evelyn. "Watch and I will show you what happens next in that film, what happens after the cameras stop rolling and the game becomes real."

A signal from Evelyn's hand and Mary reluctantly climbed off Bernard. His face was slick with her juices and he was still panting from the climax that he had experienced.