Unca B Teaches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mark2
Mark2
53 Followers

Be back here in your regular clothes in an hour. Pru, honey, c'mon over here while old Auntie Gwen asks you some questions, and gives you some orders too."

----------------------------------------

When I came back down, the drapes were still closed, and the room was lit by candles. The dining table was in the middle of the room covered with an old quilt. There were some pillows, scarves and ties and ropes on the sofa nearby.

Since I work in my home office, I dress pretty casual. I had on a pair of clean but old y-front jockeys, a pair of loose cargo shorts, and a short sleeved shirt, silk with a wild pattern loose over the top of the shorts. I wore sandals and no socks.

Gwen said, "The prisoner will sit in this chair," pulling out a dining chair from the wall where they were ranged, having been removed from under the table. As I sat, Pru, fumbling a bit, attached some silken ties to each wrist and ankle. She attached an ankle to each of the chair front legs, leaving my hands free. She made the knots competently firm, leaving little room to play.

Gwen approached with a pair of swimming goggles; I could see they were painted over on the outside with black nail polish. As they settled on my eyes, it became very dim indeed, but I noticed a tiny pin hole in each lens allowing me to see out almost perfectly. I decided not to mention this, because although one might be co-incidence -- two was conspiracy.

Gwen said, "The prisoner will rise. Any disobedience will be punished by swats. We are the swat team."

Pru giggled. "Swat team. Big hitters. Special Weapons And Tactics."

I stood, and was ordered to place my hands together behind my neck. When I did so, the girls approached from both sides. I could feel hands sliding over the silk shirt. It was both warm and cool on my skin. Warm under the hands, cool elsewhere. The sliding sensations were erotic, and caused my little nipples to rise.

The hands, small and large roamed over the silk, and then I felt the buttons being undone. As the openings appeared between buttons, hands penetrated to run over my skin. This was definitely more erotic than the show--and--tell I expected. My cock began to thicken.

At last the final button was free, and the girls began to ease the shirt up my torso. Gwen said, "The prisoner will now remove his shirt."

So I took my hands away from my neck and allowed the shirt to drop to the floor.

"Place the hands back where they were!"

I felt four hands now gliding over my torso. I knew which side Pru was on and could feel her sniffing in my armpit, combing through the hair with her fingers. Her hand slid over my torso fluffing the hair on my chest. She rubbed her cheek on it.

Gwen used her lips to taste my nipples.

"The prisoner will stand quite still."

I felt fingers at the fastening for my shorts. My butt is small, and the shorts dropped as soon as the button was off, before the zipper even got touched. And there I was naked but for the underwear. In the old pair of Y fronts with the leg hole elastic worn right out. I preferred them for hot days. And I thought they would give Pru a better show with the way I fill a pouch. I do admit I have quite a package; thick, and long, with balls to match in a low hanging bag.

"Well well, look at Mr. Tough Guy now, Pru."

Pru was blatantly staring at my pouch. She reached out to touch when Gwen suggested they make themselves comfortable. They went and each got a chair to sit right beside my hip, one at each side. My cock began to grow thicker and rise a bit.

I felt a small hand on it feeling the outline. "Do this Pru. Feel him grow."

I felt a larger hand on my thickening member and the touch accelerated the growth.

"Can you feel his pulse? I read somewhere that you can."

Pru answered, "I'm not sure. It jerks a bit each time it rises. Would that be pulse?"

"Maybe the cloth is getting in the way; stick your hand up his leg hole."

A hand groped in from the side and slid up and around my cock, holding it gently as it grew ever harder.

"Wow, he is getting really hard, and big. Lets get him up on the table; I want to look him over where I can see him better."

I felt the fumbling at my ankles as the ties were released, and lowered my hands to begin climbing on to the table top.

"Stop! The prisoner will place his hands where they belong and wait for instructions."

"Oops, "I said, "Sorry."

"There is going to be punishment for this. Remember what I said at the beginning?"

I groaned as I remembered.

Now crawl on to the table top and lie on your face with your hands under your head, and your ankles at the edges of the table.

It is a big table and my legs were wide apart, my boner was hard beneath me, making me uncomfortable. I felt the hands grazing over my back as the girls surveyed me. I knew it was Pru who trailed a bunch of tiny kisses down my spine as she inhaled my scent. Right to my waist band. Smaller hands slid up the leg openings and felt my cheeks right to the deep crack between. They were spread for a finger to trace along and down to my anus.

The tracing finger then circled my balls.

"Have him kneel on all fours, Gwen."

"The prisoner will assume the dog position, knees six inches apart."

Thankfully, they had placed the thick quilt on the table top before starting this exercise. I assumed the position and immediately felt hands pressing the Y-fronts deep in to my butt crack. Hands grabbed both sides of my hips and I felt a nose snuffling down to my balls. My god what a feeling. My erection got even harder as I sought the sensation again, presenting my ass for more attention.

"Look at him go. I bet he loved that. Check to see if he is hard."

The small hand slid in to my leg opening again. "Yup. Houston we have a go. You feel."

The larger hand of Pru slid in and replaced Gwen on the control stick. She squeezed me and waved me around the way I had when exposing myself to her yesterday. The end of my cock began to moisten.

"I think he is ready for his punishment, Gwen." She slid the skin up and down once.

"OK Pru, but this one is going to be on his bare butt. Prisoner, knees together."

As I brought my knees together, Pru reached forward and stripped the Y-fronts back and down my legs. Except they hung up on my cock, and she peered under to untangle me. The fumbling was lengthy as she deliberately fooled around with my shaft.

"Before we swat this bad ass, do you want a better look at him, Pru?

"Yes, have him sit up like a dog, with his hands in front of his knees and feet. Spread his knees wide."

As ordered I widened my knees and presented myself for inspection, knowing my balls and cock were very visible. I felt Pru's hand caress my ass cheeks as she lowered her head to look at my cock curving up under my belly. Her fingers trailed under and scratched my balls before slipping up to caress the head. She cupped the head of my cock and pulled it down until it touched the table top, then releasing it, to watch it spring back, quivering.

Pru smelled her hand as she looked intently at my cock from inches away. She bent it back down, holding it by the loose foreskin, watching intently.

"Oh, this is fun."

Make him stay perfectly still."

"Stay!" and a small hand cupped my balls, holding the top of my bag, threatening to squeeze if I made a move. Then my foreskin peeled back and I could see Pru moistening her finger before tracing around the head of my cock, and under the rim of the mushroom. I felt her finger slip around the rim of the head much as I had when masturbating in front of her

I sighed and tried to present my cock better for her ministrations. The sensation of hair along my inner thighs preceded a kiss on the tip.

"OK Gwen, put him in dog position on all fours."

As instructed by Gwen I rose to all fours, holding my head high, with knees wide spread. My rigid cock curving almost up to my belly. Aching and stiff, the head was moist now with its own lubrication.

I could feel Pru's breath on my ass as she reached under to grab my cock and tug it to the rear. As it moved back and up it separated my balls and rose to almost horizontal pointing right to the rear. The loose skin of my prepuce stripped back from the cock head. Pru traced the head lightly, and leant down to lick it. She gave it another little kiss.

"OK Unca, time for your SWAT team experience."

"It seems you gave each of us twenty, so it is altogether fair that you get twenty too. On your bare butt. So get in to position. I get the first ten, Pru gets the second."

Pru said, "I want to hold him in place."

The two little minxes had me stay on my knees and dip my shoulders to the table top, then dip my lower back and spread my knees wider. My cock was still a bar of steel under my belly.

Pru sat at my side and slid her hand under my belly to grasp the base of my cock. Her grip was firm, and it slid the loose skin back away from my cock head. Gwen suggested she cup my balls to protect them in case she missed and hit them.

As Gwen readied herself for the first swat, running her hands over my butt, Pru squeezed harder on my shaft root, waggling the cock head in the air.

The first swat came to my left cheek. It surprised me at the pain. I jerked forward and felt the skin of my cock slide back from the head with the motion. Pru slid it back forward and told me to stay still. She slid her hand over the stinging area to soothe it. "Only nineteen more."

For nine more swats, the skin on my rear became sensitized, and I strove to stroke my cock with each blow, but Pru got better at anticipating my motions. She kept me on the boil but not enough stimulation to go off. Then it was time to change.

Gwen's hand was tiny in comparison, but gripped with both hands and used fierce strength. She blew on my balls and whispered in my ear, "This is so hot, Unca."

The ten swats from Pru were harder and fiercer. Perhaps taught by her father. I concentrated on the tight pressure on my cock and how it slid up and down my shaft as I moved under the blows. Gwen didn't move my cock around as much as Pru so I stayed just on the safe side of orgasm. At the end of my punishment, the sperm in my balls was on the boil and I was desperate for release.

The girls had other ideas though. First they placed a bolster under my belly to keep my cock in mid air. Then they amused themselves for several minutes rubbing sweet smelling oil all over the afflicted area. My cock stayed hard, and an ache started in my balls. My sack began to tighten as they rubbed oil in to its rumpled skin.

"The prisoner will now turn over and put his rear on the bolster."

I turned and placed myself as ordered. This made my cock the highest item on the table.

"What do you think of it, Pru?"

"How would it ever fit? Its as big around as your arm."

"Yeah. Scary, but I am going to ride it real soon. You can watch if you want."

"Ewww."

"Suit yourself. Lets make him come."

"Come?"

"Spout."

"Oh come. I know how he does it to himself, I watched him."

"Pru, you deviant! Show me."

I felt Pru's warm hand on my cock again, and spread wider for her to play. I could feel her breath on my belly, and looking down I could see her grave concentration as she pinched the foreskin, tugging the cock around in circles.

"First he did this. I was amazed it didn't break off or seem to hurt."

"I watched him do this for the longest time before he did other things to it." She pulled it deep between my legs to let it snap back up, and then began to hold it between her hands and spin it back and forth. I raised my hips and concentrated on the building sensations.

"See how he pays attention?"

I tried to fuck the hands on my cock.

"OK, now Gwen, some oil for my hands."

Pru dipped some sweet oil and spread it under the foreskin and along the shaft. I tightened my buttocks to raise my cock as she gripped the shaft with both hands and began to pump while squeezing tight. Her rhythm began to increase and she made a full stop, slapping hard on my belly with each stroke.

Just as I was ready to blast, she released her grip and slid her hands softly up and down right to my balls as the cock curved hard up to my belly. She started caressing the loose bit of foreskin slowly mashing it to the cock head, and then letting it go free as she slid down to my root. Then again as she came up and off, then hard back on to the cock and down to swirl around my aching balls.

She stopped, and dried the cock of all oil. She then began to pinch the dry tip of the foreskin only, sliding her fingers slowly off as she pulled against the strength of the erection. The hyper sensitive flap of skin began to tingle as she maintained a steady rapid plucking pace. The tingle spread through my body as she concentrated in keeping the steady rhythm cupping and squeezing my balls.

She brought her head close and looked intently at the cock as she played with the little flap of skin, holding the shaft still so all the sensation went to the very tip. Gwen crowded close, I could feel her breasts on my belly as she breathed on the bared skin of the cock head.

At last it was too much. My toes curled and the great wave of tingling sensation rose through my body as my cock began to pulse like a pump handle. I shivered, quivered and grunted as it blasted sperm in to the air, and all over the three of us.

When it settled down and stopped moving by itself, Gwen peeled the slippery skin back and kissed my cock head, and then kissed me full on the lips..

"Ride 'em cowgirl; coming up, she murmured in to my mouth as I tasted my passion. Right Pru?"

Pru took my softening cock in her warm mouth and licked under the foreskin before answering. "Yum. He doesn't taste gross, more like salty. But for now, I am going to watch you and see if you survive.

This thing is scary big."

Mark2
Mark2
53 Followers
12