Uncensored The Live Sex Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh yeah...fuck!" Lita moans as she grits her teeth while her fiery red haired head is roughly jerked back while she slams her slutty hot body back Edge's cock as her juicy ass smacks against his muscular waist "Mmmm...yeah...show them how a REAL man is!"

"Damn straight... " Edge laughs as he pumps his cock in and out of Lita's hot tight asshole while pulling on her red hair. Edge's balls smack against Lita's ass cheeks as he slams every inch of his Rated R cock into the sinful sexpot's asshole. Lita closes her eyes and tightly grabs hold of the red satin sheets of the luxury bed as she wildly rocks back on her knees and wickedly slams her sinfully hot body against Edge's thick, hard spearing cock.

Edge lets go of Lita's hair and firmly grabs hold of her waist in order to pull her back against him as he deeply fucks her tight asshole. "Mmmmm... ahhh fuck yea.... babe..." Mmmm...." Edge licks his teeth as he slams his cock in and out of Lita's juicy ass. Lita tosses her fiery, sweat dampened red hair back as she smoothly and seductively guides her sinfully hot body back against Edge's sweaty, muscular body at a quick and firm pace to match his rough thrusts into her ass.

Edge feels his cock beginning to throb within Lita's tight asshole and with one swift motion, The Rated R Superstar pulls his cock out of Lita's juicy ass and stands up on the bed. "Come on babe let's really make our mark..." Edge says as he starts to stroke his throbbing thirteen-inch dick with his left hand.

Lira turns around on her knees and tosses her fiery red hair back and licks her slutty lips with eager anticipation while she watches the Rated R Superstar strokes his throbbing cock "Mmm...yeah you're going to cum for me baby?" Lita asks slyly as the audience starts to once again chant "SLUT"

"Ahhh yea babe..." Edge moans as he rapidly strokes his cock as some of the audience stops chanting "SLUT" towards Lita, but they start chanting "JERK OFF!" towards the Rated R Superstar. Edge licks his teeth and grunts a bit as he starts cumming, spraying his thick warm load all over Lita's slutty, sweat covered face.

Lita closes her eyes and presses her slutty lips together as Edge's warm, thick Rated R cum sprays against her sweaty, seductive face "Mmmmm...babe..."

Edge keeps stroking his cock until every drop of cum is shot from his long hard cock, 'Oh year babe... that's a hot fucking look for you..." Edge says with a smirk as he glances at the Titantron that is now displaying Lita's cum covered face. Lita licks her sultry, slutty lips and opens her eyes as she glances over her shoulder to shoulder glare at the audience while Edge's cum drips down her face.

Edge licks his teeth, "Hey babe... we should do it again.... and really get fucking wild in front of these losers...." Edge says. However just before Lita can reply to him, a loud WOOOOOOO is heard as Also Sprach Zarathustra, the music that signals the arrival of the Nature Boy Ric Flair begins to play. The audience in the arena erupts in cheers at the sixteen time World Champion comes out.

Edge turns his attention towards Ric Flair and says simply "Son of a bitch..."

-END-

12