Uncertain Desires Ch. 05

Story Info
Don't judge a book by its cover... Isn't that the truth?
8.9k words
4.61
16.7k
25

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gorilla4
gorilla4
93 Followers

Uncertain Desires

Disclaimer: Hello wonderful readers! Finally finished chapter five. I also took comments about the povs into consideration. So I decided to write the story in this format. If you guys like it, I'll write future chapters like this. Your comments will be great in determining whether I should. Hope you like it <3 So with out keeping you waiting, heres chapter five!

CHAPTER FIVE

"Ugh..." Isabella painstakingly remarks, as she begins to wake-up, placing a hand onto her throbbing head.

Opening her eyes, she slowly begins to take in her surroundings. "Where the hell am I?" Isabella wonders precariously in her mind. Upon discovering herself in an enormously furnished bedroom, far greater then her own.

The walls were a clean polished wood. Across the room situated open, ebony framed glass doors that appeared to lead to a balcony. Thick velvet curtains were draped to the side, letting in the fresh night air along with glistening moonlight. She also notices black bookshelves near the far corner of the room, stocked with numerous amounts of books. On the far side of a wall there was a closet door and black drawers that was next to a full sized body mirror. A giant brick fireplace illuminated the room, giving out an harmonious atmosphere.

She herself was laying in the center of a large king sized bed, with white silken sheets laid underneath her, and four plush white pillows against her head. A giant dark-brown fur blanket hugged comfortably around her silhouette. It's then that she makes a startling discovery... "I'm naked!"

"I see your awake. How are you feeling?" An abrupt yet soft feminine voice gently questions, slightly startling Isabella.

Looking over to the location of the voice, a women is leaning against the closed bedroom door. She appeared quite tall with an athletic build. Her golden tan gave her a healthy glow and made her emerald eyes stunningly shine. Isabella couldn't help but notice her chestnut hair, that was cut short to her head and gave her an almost childish demeanor. However, her build counteracted that thought almost immediately.

"Fine I gu..." At that moment she recalls the events in the alley.

"Where am I! Where are my clothes? What time is it? Is Elizabeth OK! What happened to the thugs? Who are you? "

"Whoa! Calm down. My name is Jessica, I'm the nurse around here." Jessica calmly states, with a light chuckle at the girls obvious uneasiness.

When the alpha's had instructed her to watch over their mates while they were out finishing business, she couldn't have been more ecstatic. She was eager to meet the future alpha females as soon as she heard the announcement of the alphas finding them in the gym. She'd hoped of becoming good friends with the women, well...if they didn't mind her position as just a mere Omega that is.

After being found abandoned and near death in the woods by her old pack. To whom decided it best to leave her after she failed to kill a rogue were, and instead was beaten to a pulp by the rogue wolf. However, once Jeff found her, she immediately recognized Jeff as her mate and vice versa.

Ben and Damien were very understanding upon her arrival, and welcomed her to the Cross Pack with open arms. She found it difficult to really start warming up to the pack at first, but eventually became accustomed to the packs routine. Everyone was so nice to her, they made her feel welcome and loved, unlike her old pack did. She was even promoted as the pack nurse, after she found it boring to just do house work all day.

"I had to strip you to examine you for injuries. I just finished tending to your sister, she's fine as well. It's about 10 pm, you've been unconscious for a few hours now. As for the thugs, I can honestly say that you won't have to worry about them anymore." She reassures and walks up to Isabella's side of the bed, to sit down on a chair beside her, smiling neighborly.

Isabella took in a well needed deep breath, attempting to calm her nerves. Sitting up in the bed, she lays her back against the pillows. Clenching the blanket closer to her body, she decides it's best not to fully trust the person before her, not until she gets a good explanation of her being in this strange place.

"Thanks for your help Jessica... but you still haven't informed me where I am."

"That's not my place to say. However, I can tell you that you're in very safe hands." Jessica guarantees.

Just when Isabella was about to argue with her for not telling her where she is, a familiar husky voice interrupts in the doorway.

"I'm glad to see your doing alright love." Ben says happily, as he hurriedly walks in the room over to us and stands next to Jessica. She then stands up and greets him.

"Greetings my al..." Jessica begins to welcome, but is cut short by Ben.

"Jessica you did well, but I'm here now. Please wait with Adam down in the chambers with our 'guest'. I'll be down in a little while." Ben strongly orders to Jessica, who then courteously excuses herself and exits the room. Not before quickly turning around and waving goodbye to Isabella.

"Ben what's going on? Why am I here? And what happed to Elizabeth and those thugs? " Isabella says sharply, finally having enough of not knowing anything about what happened.

"Relax dove, I realize how your probably filled with questions about your situation. Let me start with those men." Ben begins as he sits down on the chair and looks down at his mate fondly before starting his explanation.

"Damien and I had just arrived at the restaurant, when we suddenly heard a scream down in the alleyway. When we got there you had already been unconscious, and Elizabeth was surrounded by the thugs. We got rid of the men that attacked you and your sister, however one of them got away..."

"Wait, what did you do to those men who attacked us?" By the look on his face he was clearly getting ready to face the inevitable.

"What I mean is that we killed the men who attacked you and Elizabeth." Ben states candidly.

"You what!" Isabella distraughtly barks, as she rushes out of the bed to stand in front of Ben. "Why did they have to die. Couldn't you have just knocked'em out or something. Do you realize how much trouble you put us in, dear god!"

"Your so beautiful..." Ben yearningly pants.

Stopping her ranting, Isabella notices something peculiar happening to Ben. His eyes were intensely focused on her and were now cast down low, sporting a facial expression similar to a starving man looking at a free buffet table. His nostrils had also seemed to have become in-flared. Ben had notably clutched his hands onto the handles off his chair, and was clawing the wooden skin with his nails. It was as if he was restraining himself...

Upon his scrutinizing gaze, Isabella can't help but insecurely look down at herself. Only to discover something that almost makes her pass out again. In her haste of getting out of bed, she forgot one important fact...SHE'S STILL NAKED! Her whole body was openly displayed for Ben to see. Not only that, but the night air had caused her nipples to harden and stand erect on her chest.

"Ahh! Close your eyes, don't look!" Isabella hysterically screams to Ben, as she quickly proceeds to rush back under the covers, but not before whipping a pillow unexpectedly into Bens face. Ben annoyingly grunts at her reaction and says something that puts her on full alert.

"There's no point in hiding yourself from me, my dear. You might as well get used to me seeing you like this." Ben states with a hint of disappointment in his tone, upon seeing his mate conceal her superb body from him.

"What the hell do you mean by that! It's my body and I choose those able to look at it. You on the other-hand, don't have any say in the matter!" Isabella states defensively. Then pops her head from underneath the covers to receive her answer.

"Well before I explain, let me get something out in the open first. You see Damien and I... are not what we appear to be." Ben states apprehensively.

"So then, what exactly are you? Besides from being a pervert." Isabella quietly ridicules. She begins to cautiously back away in the bed, which had not gone unnoticed by Ben, who slowly inched closer to her.

"We're what you call werewolves." Ben states with concern laced in his voice.

"Haha! You've got to be kidding me. Your a werewolf. Well what do ya know, it just so happens I'm Dracula. HA! Thanks for your help and a good laugh, but could I just have my clothes and sister back so we can be on our way?" She giggles a few times, and sat up on the bed.

"You aren't going anywhere!" Ben roars, he then rushes over to the bed and pounces on top of me.

I'm then roughly pushed back down on the bed, then look up to see a very agitated Ben above me.

"Wha..what is the meaning of this! Listen, I really am grateful for your help. Seriously I am, but I need to go." Isabella says, struggling to get out of Bens grasp, all while trying to keep the blanket covering her. He then grabs hold of both of her wrists with one of his hands, and plants them securely over her head.

"You will not put yourself in harms way, especially with that guy on the loose. Never again will I allow my mate get herself in danger." Ben protectively proclaims, as he glares at her trying to get out of his hold.

Stopping all struggling, Isabella looks questionably up at Ben.

"Your mate?" She states curiously.

"Yes, my mate." Bens attitude brightens up a bit, but he still continues to maintain a tight grasp on her wrists.

"My kind instantly knows who our mates are by the scent of the other individual, it's a scent that causes us to desire that other person stronger than any human could ever feel for someone. That's why I did what I did at the bar, I had to have you. One would say it's similar to a soul mate, only much stronger. Mates to my species are the ones who will complete our souls forever, someone that we will love for as long as we breathe. In other words... Our one true love." Ben enlightens me, while gently caressing my cheek with his free hand.

"That's absurd! We hardly even know each other. How could you possibly even consider me your "true love". Not only that, but to think that I would believe that you are a werewolf. GET OFF ME YOU CRAZY MANIAC!" Isabella furiously spits in Bens face.

"I'm telling the truth! But if you need further enlightenment, how about this..." Ben says calculatingly, as he lets me go and gets off the bed. To then begin to undress.

"Whoa there fella... No need to start dropping your pants!" Isabella says, blushing instantly upon his coarse of action. Continuing to watch my face diligently, he slowly uncovers his flawless chocolate-rich skin, that urged me to try and touch it.

"Trust me little one, it will be much easier to show what I need to without them."

"If having to take off your clothes is necessary, then I don't think I'm interested to know." Isabella tries to lie, ashamed of falling for his strip tease.

"Is that so? Well, for someone who says their not interested, you sure keep an intensive eye on me." With a smug chuckle, Ben finishes undressing. He then stood before me, naked as the day he was born. His imposing physique left me in awe. His rippling body was enough to make any man, or beast for that matter, fear him. Towering muscles traveled for as long as the eye could see. Which from my point of view, was alot.

Dark dreadlocks poured down his silhouette in a decorative fashion. Short curly chest hairs were neatly arranged on his dark-bulging chest, invitingly coaxing my hands to run through the soft follicles. My eyes can't help but to curiously travel lower. Isabella notices something that causes her heart to skip a beat. Just above his perfectly muscular legs, was his immensely large, thick member. It stood hard against his 8 pack, at an estimated 12 inches long. I quickly look up into his eyes, embarrassingly realizing that I've spent an abnormally amount of time staring at Ben.

"I'm pleased to know you like what you see." Ben proudly snickers at me.

"Don't get too full of yourself! I've just never actually seen a man's body to such a degree... At least, not from a guy who isn't just seeing me to check them for scabies, or that's been stabbed by some vengeful criminal." Isabella nervously mumbles underneath her breath.

"I'm glad to be of service to you."

"Just get on with what you wanted to show me!"

"Very well, just please don't panic when you see." Ben worryingly informs.

Isabella continues watching Ben, who suddenly begins transforming. His eyes had turned a dark amber, much darker than what she thought she saw at the bar. His ears got to a sharp point, while his teeth began to elongate... into incredibly sharp, long fangs! Along with his face that began to grow into long black furred snout. Before she could even blink, he had morphed into a humongous black wolf.

Ben then looks deep into her eyes, fear undeniably within them as she takes in the sight and realization before her...Ben really is a werewolf!

Noticing her shaking figure and petrified facial expression, Ben emits a loud whine, and positions himself upon the floor on his stomach, while flattening out his ears to appear less threatening.

"I...I...how could this be." Isabella whimpers, lost for words, as she tries to take in all this new information. She then cover her face with her hands, and diverts her eyes from the 6 foot wolf that continued to stare at her with pleading eyes.

"I know it's a lot to take in, but understand that I would never harm you. I love you and want nothing more than for us to live happily together." Ben says lovingly, after he must have transformed back into a man when she looked away. He then gently consoles her distressed body, still naked from when he changed. Soothingly, Ben continued to rub his hands alongside the length of my back. Which despite my obvious dismay, eventually calmed me. But replaced it with questionable lust.

His fragrance, a perfect mixture of grass and fresh spring water, enticed Isabella's very being. Hypnotically causing her to turn in his arms, and bury her face deep into his chest to gather as much of his essence as possible. Ultimately, she felt Ben starting to tentatively kiss up and down the crook of her neck.

"See my sweet, you too can feel the mate pull. This is proof of our destined futures together, just except fate and become mine." Ben coos seductively in her ear. He then advanced his hands down to the outskirts of the blanket covering his loves small frame, in attempt to pry it off her body.

Coming out of her rapture, Isabella then flusteredly gets out of Bens grasp.

"This...NO! Elizabeth and I are leaving this instant! I don't know how this mate thing works...but what I do know is that people don't fall in love with each other by smell, or whatever you called it! I don't want any part in this or you. I have a wonderful sister, a comfortable apartment and a successful job. I don't have time for some guy... no scratch that, delusional werewolfish monster, feeding me bullshit!" Isabella yells while shoving Ben off of the bed, causing him to fall hard onto the floor.

"Isabella! You will not speak to me in such a way EVER again!" Ben says through gritted teeth. He stands up from the floor to furiously glare at her, which causes her to shudder in fear.

As if sensing my uneasiness, his face then softens into a sorrowful frown. Realizing that once again he unintentionally made Isabella wary of him.

"Oh Isabella... The last thing I wanted to do was to frighten or anger you. But your mine, and I have no intention of giving you up to anyone." Ben clarifies sternly, "Now, I have things to attend to. I'll come check on you later. Just try and get some rest, until I return." Ben finalizes after quickly getting dressed, then turning away from her with a hurt expression painted clear on his face and heads towards the door.

"Be..." But before Isabella could even call out to him, he was already gone. The remembrance of Ben's hurt face left her feeling oddly guilty and shameful. An odd feeling, due to the fact that it isn't a new thing for her to tell guys off. In fact, she did it quite often without a moments hesitation.

But this time, upon seeing Ben leave, Isabella had this overwhelming sensation to chase after him, embrace him with all her strength and apologize until he smiled again.

"What am I thinking?" Isabella says out loud to herself, all while shaking her head and dismissing the thought. "This is no time for nonsense, I still need to find clothes and Elly, before he comes back."

Finally having enough of being in this place any longer, Isabella scrambles out of bed ,and while ignoring her nudity, heads toward the drawers in search for clothes.

********

"Fuck...my head." Elizabeth groggily grumbles out loud, as she wakes up with the most mind-blowing headache. Ha, mind-blowing.

Sitting up and she quickly takes in her surroundings, and she appears to be in a strange bedroom. Let me just say... It's HUGE! The walls were painted a strong navy blue, with giant white dual-framed windows. The windows were opened, letting in the cool night air and moon light.

"Nice place." Elisabeth whispers astonished.

She can't help but notice on the side near the windows, a giant Flat screen television. Surrounding the television were three big, black leather arm chairs. Dark brown drawers stood against one side of a wall. In the far corner, there appeared to be a wooden Ikea mini bar, filled with what seemed to be all types of fancy alcoholic beverages.

Looking down, she finds herself in a giant circular bed. She was also a Navy blue cotton blanket. Crisp white sheets lay under her, with giant white pillows to match. She can't believe how awesome this room is.

Elizabeth takes a deep breath and smells a familiar scent in the air. Taking the soft blanket she puts it to her nose and inhales it's alluring aroma. She just can't pin point where shes smelled it before. It reminds her of the outdoors, but with a hint of something else...What is that! For whatever it is, it's addicting. Elizabeth wonders why it effects her so much, or why it's making her get goosebumps. As she looks at the blanket, she notices bruises on her arms.

"The hell!" Elizabeth curiously examine her body and finds herself with only a long black shirt as clothing. She then recalls the guys at the alley.

"Isabella!" Elizabeth shouts, and was about to get up from the bed, when the door suddenly opens.

"Glad to see your doing well." Jeff happily expresses, while standing in the open doorway.

"Jeff! Why are you here? Where am I? There where these guys that jumped Isabella and m...Jeff, where's Isabella! Is she OK!" Elizabeth all but screams at Jeff, scared shit-less that something bad could have happened to Bell.

"Hey now! No need to yell, everything's fine. Bell's in another room down the hall, she's alright and resting. There's also someone who's been waiting enthusiastically to see you." Jeff joyfully gestures.

Moving aside, Jeff allows, a very excited, Luka to come bursting into the room. He jumps onto the bed with Elizabeth and begins to frantically cover her face with dog kisses.

"Hey there boy. Alright relax, I've missed you to." Elizabeth has Luka lay down beside her and continues talking to Jeff.

"Jeff, where am I? What about those guys?" Elizabeth says questionably, content with the fact that Isabella's safe.

"Elizabeth, I'm not sure how to say this, but I'm so sorry." Jeff states apologetically.

"What do you have to be sorry about?" She finishes just in time, as a familiar voice to enters the room.

"Hello, my sexy kitten. Glad to see your finally awake. You've been asleep for a few hours now." Damien casually says, walking in the bedroom to stand in between her and Jeff.

gorilla4
gorilla4
93 Followers