Uncertain Feelings Ch. 1

Story Info
He discovers wife's secret life.
5.7k words
3.64
142.4k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 12/10/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
In Blue
In Blue
10 Followers

Recently I have discovered a side to me that I would not have thought I would enjoy. Until this point in my life I have always been in charge in our marriage. My wife Lora has always been of the submissive nature and our sex life has been under my control. Even when we first meet she would enjoy me instructing her to perform in front of me, or maybe I would treat her roughly during our lovemaking. But the most important factor was that no matter what we did it was always my suggestion and Lora enjoyed the role of obeying.

Well that was how it was in our relationship; we had developed sexual roles, which I thought we both were exploring our sexual needs. However, it seems that I was wrong about my wife. Last Friday I was working hard as usual, trying to strike another deal for the company. I now realise that all this time trying to build a career for myself was leaving Lora with too much time on her hands. Anyway, I was working on this latest deal when I noticed that quite a few of the staff had finish early for some reason, and this would mean that I would have to wait until Monday to finish off the arrangement for the deal. So I thought why not take the opportunity to finish the day early myself, and head home for some time on my own. I packed up my briefcase and left the office for the car park.

While driving home I was thinking to myself what will I do with the afternoon, after all its not that often I would have the house to myself. I started to think about maybe renting a few porn movies and having an enjoyable wank while the house was empty. The more I thought of this idea the more turned on I was becoming. Its not that Lora does like watching porn with me, in fact we both get much pleasure from discussing the scenes with each other. I just felt I would enjoy getting something out that was just for me. The ideas seemed endless, I was thinking about girl on girl action, facial shots, gang banging, or maybe some interracial stuff. Nothing I could think of was going to relieve the sexual thirst I was beginning to feel. So I decided to wait till I got to the rental store. By the time I reached the store I was really keen to select something hardcore with girls getting it every which way but loose. I know the guy who works there and thought I would ask him for something a bit special, if you know what I mean. When I arrived there was someone else behind the counter I had not seen before, and not the clerk I know quite well. I went over anyway and asked if his colleague was working today. He looked hassled and told me his colleague was busy upstairs at the moment. As shop was quite busy I told him not to worry I would catch him upstairs. Other punters were trying to get his attention, so I now realise he either didn't hear me, or was not sure who I was. Well Anyway I headed up the stairs to the storerooms where they keep the tapes and other sexual material.

As I got to the top of the stairs I heard the sounds of loud humping going on. I grinned at this moment, thinking it was funny that the clerk would describe my acquaintance as being busy, when he meant he was viewing the stores videos during his break. Not knowing that I was in fact quite wrong, I pushed open the storeroom door. I must admit it was quite a shock to catch your wife being fucked by someone your barely know. From what I could see she was bend over a chair, with her sweet ass pushed up to meet his thrusts, and shout to be fucked harder. The door was not fully opened and they didn't even look back from their fucking to see who it was at the door. The guy fucking my wife must have thought I was the clerk from down stairs, and shout for me to fuck off he was in the middle of something!

As I stood there motionless at the door, while they were humping each other's brains out, I remember thinking this cannot be my Lora. But it was and she was enjoying every moment of it. I watched as she shouted between moans for her lover to do it hard and faster into her pussy. I was uncertain as to how I should be feeling, after all this was my beautiful, sexy wife, whom I adore being screwed by another man. I just never thought she had it in her to do such a thing, but I was also turned on as hell.

I was sprung from my thoughts when I notice another shocking fact, not only were they fucking in public video store, but they had set up a camera in the corner filming the whole scene. There she was being mauled by another fucking man, and enjoying it all in front of a camera. I mean we had explored the camera thing ourselves, but we never showed it to anyone. And then it occurred to me that she might have showed it to her new lover already. I was being torn between rushing in there and confronting them both, or going in and sticking my cock in her mouth. While I was thinking about what to do I heard Lora, tell her lover that he better not fucking cum yet, she was not ready. This shocked me again as my wife didn't talk like this to me ever, and I never expected her to behave like a sexy slut.

Next she pushed him back withdrawing his huge cock form her wet sticky pussy. It looked so wide and swollen from all that hammering. Then Lora went over to the camera and positioned it in a different angle, then returning to her lover. She began sucking his cock in that expert manner I had taught her to do. And as she sucked his cock she used the remote control to zoom the camera in for a close up action, which I could see on the monitor behind them. It looked at one point that he might empty his load, but Lora stopped sucking, up looked up and warned him again not to cum yet! I must admit that at this point I was feeling horny, confused, angry, and proud all at once. I watched patiently as she sucked down that big hard cock into her greedy mouth, and moaning with each stroke. It was a horny fucking sight to see, and impressive on both their parts.

Then without warning she stopped suck his cock and got up off the floor again and told him to cum all over her beautiful tits. Now they are beautiful, but to hear Lora describing them to her lover in her instruction as beautiful was making my cock strain in my trousers. It had amazed me that I had been there all this time and still they had not looked up to see me behind the door. Lora's lover moved over to her as instructed, while she sat down on the stair and began playing with her aroused pussy. This is something I always enjoy making Lora do for me. It excites me to see her rubbing that sweet little cunt of hers in that manner, but it was even more exciting when another man is standing over her stroking his cock near her face.

I could not hold back any more and took my stiff cock out and began rubbing the length of it. At this moment I compared my cock to her lovers, and realised there was no beg difference. So I focus on stoking my cock in rhythm with his strokes. I watched intensely as Lora was getting excited, waiting for the explosion. I remember wondering will it hit her face or her tits, and if it hits her face will she be upset with her lover. During this horny scene Lora was talking with the filthiest language I have ever heard her say, and it was pushing us even closer to the edge.

Then without her lover warning her he started to shoot his hot sticky cum into the air. I watched as it shot out across her face and hair. Then he kept pumping that cock of his, while Lora opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out to catch as much as possible. As he kept pumping his cock more cum fell onto her tits and further down onto her stomach. This scene of her lover pumping his load onto her naked body, was too much for my lovely Lora, and she began to stutter with an all mighty orgasm. As I stood there with my cock throbbing as hard as I can remember, watching this horny scene. I began to unload my load into the air, which landed on the door, floor and my shoes. Without stopping I continued to pump every last drop from my cock, while I listened to Lora and her lover enjoying their orgasm.

Then it occurred to me that if I stayed any longer they might catch me. So decide to leave the scene abruptly, after all I could hardly say any thing to either of them if I was found with my cock in my hand. With that in mind I bolted down the stairs and into my car outside. It was then that I spotted her car parked in the parking lot over a bit. It never occurred to me when I arrived that it was her car, as she was meant to be still at work. I decided to wait a while in the car park to see when she would leave, and if I had they had seen me exiting.

About ten minutes passed when I saw her come out of the shop all flustered like she had been fucked in a frenzy, which of course she had. As I watched her come across the road to get into her car, I noticed she had some videotapes with her. I began to wonder how many times she had been doing this type of thing, and was this store clerk the only lover she had.

I slid down the car sit so Lora would not see me, and waited till I heard her get into her car and drive off. She had been gone a good few minutes and I was still parked in across from the video store, were my wife had just been fucked. The whole scenario was playing over in my mind; I could not believe what I had seen her do, never mind the fact I had wanked my self off because of it. I sat there a little longer trying to decide if I should go back into the store and confront the clerk, or go straight home and confront Lora. The problem was that I enjoyed watching her being fucked and him jerking himself off over her face. This was something I had never considered to be a turn on before. Even with sexual fantasies I would never had thought of a scenario I had just witnessed. Yet at the same time I let this thing happen and continued to unload myself at the same. What kind of two-faced bastard would I have been to now go come and challenge Lora about it?

Well it I could not stay here all night thinking about it I would have to go home at sometime, and I did not know what my own reaction would be. So I started the car and began driving home.

It did not take long till I was approaching my street, and Lora's car was already in the driveway. Before pulling up to the house I checked my watch and I was now about the time that Lora usual gets home anyway. As I opened the front door I could hear the television changing over channels, and I heard Lora moving across the room quickly before I had the door opened to the lounge. When the door was fully opened I saw Lora turning away from the cabinet in the corner to face me coming into the room. From the look on her face I could tell she was shocked to see me home at this time, and she looked as suspicious as hell.

"Hi honey, did you get finished on time this afternoon?" She asked in matter of fact type of voice.

"Yeah, there was a party or something, so I called it a day."

"You know you work too hard."

Lora moved over to the couch and sat down bring her long lovely legs up beside her. When I studied her more closely I could see she had tried to tidy her self up a bit, as she hadn't had time to wash and change yet. She was still sweaty from the fucking she received in the video store earlier. Although I was confused about how I was feeling at that moment, I was still horny thinking about her sweaty body and all that humping.

"Listen Dan, I have to still get change yet. I hadn't expected you home so early."

"I know, do you want me to fix you a drink first?"

"No, you go on and have one, I'll wait till after my shower."

"Ok, that will be great."

As Lora hastily got up from the couch I thought about how all that sticky hot cum from her lover would still be on her sweaty body. I knew she would be keen to get up the stairs away from me in case I sensed it from her. It suited me too that Lora was going up stairs to have a shower; it would give me time to check if she had left the videotapes in the corner cabinet. I was so keen to find out what was on the those tapes, and if she had made more than the one from this afternoon.

She asked me in a sexy little voice, but I could tell she only wanted to get me out of the room.

"Are you staying down stairs then, or do you want to wash my back?"

"No baby, I'll just watch a little TV while your getting ready."

Lora cautiously left the room and I listened to her footsteps going up the stairs to the bathroom. When I was sure she was in the bathroom, I rushed over to the corner cabinet. When I pulled the cabinet door down I spotted three tapes concealed behind some books at the back. She had obviously intended to seek back and retrieve them later. Again I listened for any footsteps on the stairs, but there was no sound so I grabbed the tapes and headed for the VCR player. I looked at the first tape which was unmarked and had been played in a few minutes. This must have been the one she had been watching as I drove into the driveway. I quickly placed the tape in the VCR, sat back on the couch and hit play on the remote.

The screen light up with a close up of my Lora being licked out by the clerk from the store. It must have been not long after she had arrived at the store, as she still had her some of her clothes on. At this moment I was tempted to rewind the tape to the beginning to find out how this began, or if there was any clues to how many times she had been there before. In the end I decided that I did not have enough time before Lora would be finished in the bathroom, so I just watch the tape. The image of my wife moaning and instructing the clerk in how she wanted it, was again sexual arousing to me. This also was frustrating when your feelings are confused. I watched as the clerks called her a filthy slut, and proceed to rub her ass with his finger while they were on the floor, before Lora decided to use the chair. She got up off the floor, took her remaining clothes off, and then she bent over the chair wiggling her ass in the air as bait for the clerk. He quickly removed his last bit of clothing, which was his trousers and positioned his cock at her pussy entrance. Lora looked so excited and horny bent over that chair waiting to be impaled with his rock hard cock. It was such a turn on to see you wife on videotape, pushing back against another man, of which you had just watched for real not that long ago. The humping on the screen began to get faster and very loud, so I turned the volume down a little in case it could be heard up stairs. I was dumbfounded by the moaning and shouting from my wife's filthy mouth, she was instructing the clerk to give her it hard, fast and to smack her ass. He had no problem complying with her demands, and gave her long her a pull for good measure.

It was at this point that I watched my self open the door slightly and was told to "fuck off". However, what I had not realised back in the store, was that the although my wife and her lover did not see me, the camera did. This meant that if Lora watched the tape right through she would know that I saw her getting fucked in the video store, something I had not prepared myself for. I jumped up from the couch and took the tape out, trying to think what I should do. Then I remembered the other two tapes, which I was curious to find what was their secret. So placed the second unmarked tape into the player and sat back to watch the show. This tape was in the middle and was ending with a home video that Lora and I had made during one of our sexual role playing games. Quickly I fast-forwarded the tape passed this, as it was nothing that explained tonight's little adventure in the store. Until up pops some footage that was unfamiliar to me. It showed Lora in someone else's bedroom laying on the bed in a sexy bra and nickers, with suspenders. On the screen she spread out her legs and was talking to someone else in the room. To make out what was being said I turned the volume back up again, and caught Lora going on about how horny she was feeling showing her self like this. I watched as she rolled around the bed in different sexy positions, flaunting her assets to the camera and the unknown person in the room with her. On screen Lora was sucking her finger then running it down her neck, over her beautiful breasts and to her pussy. She rubbed the material of her knickers with this hand stroking the slit of her lips. While the other hand caressed her breast in turn, pull at her tipples until they poked out hard and swollen.

In one evening I could not believe that I would be in the position to learn that my wife was living another life, and I was getting aroused by the minute just watching it on screen. On the screen she was getting her self quite aroused and the wetness was showing through the material. Without caring I undone by belt took of my trouser, underwear and began stroking my cock as I watch my wife's self made porno. Then to my surprise the most unexpected thing happen, my wife best friend moved onto the bed with Lora in front of the camera. They began to kiss and touch each other, stroking softly across they're bodies in a tender, familiar manner. The sight of my wife and her best friend was straining my cock, and I had to force myself to hold back my load.

I thought about how many times I had fantasies about fucking this sultry little minx of a friend. The times I had nearly taken advantage of her when we were at parties, but for some reason thought I might feel guilty about it so didn't try. As the scene on the screen began to get much more erotic and I heard Lora commanding her friend Claire to take her panties off now. Then she ordered her to lick her cunt along the lips, and she reminded her to do as she liked it. Claire immediately got down on all fours while Lora lay back and spread her legs to give her more access. As Claire started to flick her tongue across Lora's pussy lips like a kitten licking up milk. Lora zoomed the camera in closer showing Claire's peach of an ass and then further in until it showed a close up of her pussy being licked. It was a fantastic scene before me, my was wife now completely naked and her friend Claire had only a black g string for underwear. Lora then zoomed the camera out a little getting both her body and Claire's into the screen. As I watch the action I studied the two women before me and compare their beautiful bodies, which I must say were close to perfect. Two very different shaped women, but variety is the spice of life, and my wife was sure keeping it spicy. Where my Lora had a very athletic build, pert breasts, a very tight flat stomach and a little round firm ass. Claire was the opposite with her large round breasts, peach shaped ass, and a more voluptuous shape in general. My cock was straining to the limits, and it was taking all my effort not to shoot my load while watching the girlie action on screen.

While Claire licked along Lora's crack from her ass to her clit, I could she Lora was getting into quite a horny state. Her pussy was swollen and very aroused from all this attention she was receiving from Claire. As Claire became more rapid with her tonguing Lora had one hand caressing her breasts and the other on top of Claire head, shoving her mouth even closer to her pussy. I watched as Lora moaned and wriggled about the bed, shouting for Claire to use her fingers. The sounds of sexual lovemaking on screen was getting even more excited and loader, both girls were getting themselves into a frenzy.

With all this exciting action on screen I had not realised just how loud the television must have been. There I was sitting on the couch, stroking the largest erection I have ever had while watching my wife having it off with her best friend on video. It was no wonder I had not heard Lora come down the stairs. I could not tell how long she had been standing at the doorway watching me enjoying her personal fuck tape. Just something caught my attention and I turned my head to she her stand their with a look so horny and yet cautious at the same time. For what seemed like forever we both froze there staring at each other, not knowing what we should say or do.

In Blue
In Blue
10 Followers
12