Uncertain Feelings Ch. 3

Story Info
Reeling from the last surprise, hubby finds another.
2.4k words
2.41
94.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 12/10/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
In Blue
In Blue
10 Followers

When I now think back to that evening, there I was shackled to our bed lying naked and exposed. How vulnerable it felt to have no control over the situation I was in. My beautiful Lora had shocked and surprised me all in one day, and yet there seemed that I had much more to discover about her adventures in the erotic. Although she was still the object of my desires, it only made it worse to love a woman who needs more sexually than you are providing.

That evening I remember how she worked me into frenzy, and then without releasing my tormented lust she left the bedroom to answer the front door. My mind was racing with thoughts of who it might be, why were they calling to the house at this time, and what was Lora’s involvement. Had Lora planned to have me hand cuffed to the bed for this visitor arriving, or was she simply playing with me.

The time Lora was away seemed to last forever and I could not make out any voices, adding to my frustration and panic. I strained to listen for the unspoken sound from down stairs, for an indication of what was going on. She had left the room confident in her attire and without regard for what the neighbors might witness. I could only imagine what an unexpected visitor might be thinking of Lora’s leather outfit, with the spiked collar and chains covering her breasts.

Then suddenly I heard the sound of the front door being closed and movement on the stairs. Still I could not tell if Lora was alone or not. The steps could have been easily Lora’s alone, but something was telling me that this was unlikely to be the case.

After a lengthy time the bedroom door opened slowly and in walked my Lora looking a little titillated and still clearly aroused. She had a look on her face, which I can only describe as sexually excited. Her nipples were protruding out between the chains attached to the collar, that fell down over breasts attaching to her leather g-string. As she walked she swung her hips back and forth like she does, and in her hand was a camcorder that indicated her perverted intentions.

Although I was still worried if she had brought someone into the house, the sight of her walking into the room still dressed in that fleshly sensual outfit. Well to be honest it was a magnificent sight that any man would have been proud to say was his wife. Lora looked like a creature of a sexual appetite that could never be satisfied by any one man or woman. With each step she commanded my will to please her, and begged for me to accept the fate she choose for me.

“Dan you look so penetrating, laying there with your manhood rock hard!”

I looked down at my cock, which was straining at its fullness. Before that evening I had never seen it this big before. It seemed from Lora’s express nor had she, and took this as an opportunity to shoot my arousal with the camcorder.

“Dan you enjoyed watching me getting fucked earlier today at the video store. And from the reaction of my confession, you enjoy the idea of me sharing myself with others.”

“But there is much I need you to understand, if we are to remain together.”

“What do you mean Lora?”

“Well, you know I will never be faithful to you.”

“Lora, I think after tonight I realize that myself.”

“Oh Dan, you think you know me. There is much more to understand about me.”

Lora said this is such a manner that I felt a little alarmed. After all what else could there be to understand, she was a beautiful, sexy, horny slut. Who need to have sex as often as possible and she had no great preference with whom. Her confessions from earlier had only fueled my desire to have her, yet I was uneasy with the tone of her voice.

“Lora please just release my frustration. Fuck me baby, I need some lovin!”

“No Dan, you need to prove your desire for me. I need to feel that you are ready to accept me as I am.”

“Oh baby I am, I will let you be my slut.”

“I am a slut, but I am not your slut honey. You need to understand I will never submit to you again.”

With that she turned around slowly towards the bedroom door, while still using the camcorder. Then she motioned for someone to enter the room. I lay there on the bed realizing that my worse fears were about to become real. I could hear the shift of weight on the floorboards, and heard the first footstep telling me that Lora was not kidding. The moment seemed to take forever as I waited for the unknown to be revealed to me.

Lora recorded between my reaction and her guest’s entrance into the bedroom. I watched as my big brother entered the room, wearing only a thong. It was quite a shock to see him standing there with his dirty grin across his face. Without speaking I knew he enjoyed me realizing that he had been with my lovely Lora behind my back. He just stood at the end of the bed staring down at me, as I lay before them at their mercy. It was at that point I began to experience the uncertain feelings from earlier that I believed I had come to terms with. How wrong I was, here was my wife standing in a costume designed to provoke, which should have been only for me.

It seemed what I actual knew about Lora was only the tip of the iceberg. The next thing I know Lora has placed the camcorder on a tripod we often use in the bedroom, and my brother is standing behind her stroking her back. The camera is facing me, recording my reaction to the live performance at the end of the bed.

I watch as Lora turns towards my brother and they embrace, their mouths exploring one and other. Hands and fingers traveling up and down each other like it’s the first time they had touched. Yet I know from their reactions, that they have had the experience of each other before. Lora arching her back letting a moan escape her mouth with each stroke from my brother fingers against her breasts. He spends time enjoying her reaction to his assault on her nipples, before taking each one into his eager mouth. As he sucks hard on her nipples she allows herself to gasp out aloud, before pulling his head by the hair back to vigorously attack his mouth with hers.

While being forced to view their carnal onslaught against each other’s aroused bodies, I see that my horny state has not depleted regardless of my wife lover. It would seem that my mind and body are in disagreement of what is sexually exciting to watch. My balls are aching for release, and my cock is strain to be stroked.

After a while Lora decides that she needs more than lustful playing, and breaks their embrace. Then with a flirty smile she trails her fingernail down my brother’s chest towards his tent poled underwear, while she seductively arouses us both. I watch as Lora slowly drops to her knees and begins to unwrap his cock. I gasp when she has it exposed and fully standing to attention. Without taking his underwear completely off she begins to devour his cock vigorously with her greedy open mouth.

Lora is an expert in blowjobs and it is a marvel to watch her in action. She likes to suck it down as much as possible while paying great attention to your balls. I know that she has always enjoyed having my cock thrust down her throat, and it would seem that goes for other cocks as well. My brother grabs her head and as she moans loudly forces his big cock into her throat. The sight of her heaving breasts as they sway with each thrust of his oral assault, is getting to be too much for me, I begin to feel my orgasm building.

My brother and I have always been competitive over women, so I don’t like the idea of him fucking Lora. I try to hold onto this feeling but the orgasm is becoming too intense and just as my brother starts to fill Lora’s mouth with his cum, I begin to pump my cum unto my belly. While he keeps cumming Lora keeps sucking him down swallowing it all.

When he finally stops filling her mouth, Lora gets up of the floor with his seamen all over her face, chest and hair. My brother standing proudly at the end of the bed grinning at me in a lewd manner. Lora stand at the end of bed and a little out of breath sees my spilled orgasm across my belly and is happy with her performance.

“Dan it looks like you enjoyed sharing me with your brother.”

“Lora stop this!”

“Why should I, your brother is one of my lovers”

“I can’t accept this Lora!”

“Oh honey, its not your choice anyone”

And with that Lora climbs upon the bed crawling up my body licking my body. When she reaches my cum on my belly she begins to lick it up like a little kitten. No matter how furious I am with her I can feel a stirring in my loins again.

Lora smiled, as I become aroused again when she takes my growing manhood into her cum filled, warm used mouth. While she sucks me vigorously, she detaches the chains from the front of g-string she was wearing and began to slip it down over her hips. Then with a toss of her foot it fell on the floor, as my brother comes over to the end of the bed stroking himself back to life once again. Running his hands over Lora’s body, watching the pleasure and torment I am experiencing from this dilemma delighted him greatly. Lora enjoyed his touch a second time and moaned her approval.

After a few minutes Lora withdrew my cock from her glorious mouth and give me a suggestive taunt, before clambering further up over me. She stopped just enough to let her breast sway above my face. Then she looks over her shoulder and summoned my brother to take her from behind.

There I was shackled to the headboard of the bed, my slut of a wife spread over me with her breasts in my face and her ass pushed up and opened for my brother. He didn’t need to be asked twice and without further encouragement positioned himself behind her, his raging cock in hand.

There was nothing I could have done to stop this situation. Before I knew it he had slid his cock into her waiting pussy with ease, and she was pushing back to meet his thrusts. With each stroke Lora would moan or cry out above me. I would watch helplessly as my beautiful slut of a wife enjoyed my brother’s cock. I hated the idea of Lora chest heaving as she gasped for the pleasure he was giving her. Yet at the same time my cock was rock hard again and wanting to pound her pussy also.

That night Lora proved that she was a fantastic, beautiful, animalistic slut. She fucked my brother with great vigor, as he pounded her pussy. They would call each other vulgar arousing names. My brother would demean me, by telling how good her pussy felt to fuck or how much she was enjoying his cock instead of mine. Although his pissed me off, it was also turn me on, which Lora knew very well as my cock was pressed against her side.

I could tell how aroused she was because her pussy was dripping down between her leg over my balls. The panting from both of them was reaching closer towards a climax, and I knew I was getting close myself. However, I didn’t want to waste another orgasm over myself, instead I wanted to fuck Lora.

During their fucking my brother pushed Lora down from behind and forced his cock deeper into her pussy. Lora with her already used mouth brought her lips to mine and began to kiss me. She pushed her tongue between my lips and our tongues meet. With each of his thrust our mouths pushed closer together, and I could taste the cum in her mouth.

Then without any further warning my brother let out a groan while he emptied his load into Lora’s sweet pussy. She stopped kissing me to watch him finish his climax in her. Then he pulled his meat sword from her swollen lips, and I felt some of his cum drip down her legs onto my balls.

When he began to calm down from his orgasm he got up of the bed and thanked Lora for the pleasure. She kissed him good bye and he called me a loser as he left the bedroom to get dressed. Lora had still to cum and told me that she had one final test before she was sure I loved her as she was. At this point I was pasted the point of no return and decide accept our fate together.

Lora sleds further up the bed with her pussy inches away from my face. I could smell the mixture of his cum and her pussy juices. Her pussy was so wet and swollen for the pounding he had given her.

“Dan if you love enough and want me, eat my pussy till I cum!”

Without another word I pushed my head forward and began to lick her pussy for all I was worth. I could taste his warm cum mixed with hers and I could only think of pleasing my Lora.

She moaned loudly, lowering her pussy towards me and pushing my head hard against her. I licked and sucked his and her cum from her pussy until her body tightened and I felt her pussy erupted with her climax. As the orgasm began to take over her body I felt Lora stroking my cock. As she was approaching the end of her orgasm I felt my own orgasm begin and I shot my load of stick white cum across her beautiful bare back.

My arms and leg were numb from my restraints, as Lora collapsed onto top of me from exhaustion. After a few minutes she caught her breath and whispered that she loved me and I had proved my devotion for her.

In Blue
In Blue
10 Followers