Uncertain Future Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does a priestess like you do?"

Lara told Tarok. Life in the temple was comfortable. Lara wasn't alone as people visit the temple for many reasons. Oftentimes, couples would come before Verae and ask the goddess of Love for blessing before they get married. Most of the time it would just be young boys or girls asking the goddess to help them find their other half. People respected Lara, and she was courteous to all visitors.

"How do you become a priestess?"

To become a priestess of Verea, one must be a virgin girl: purity was important. But she didn't have to stay celibate forever. A priestess could marry after a certain time and pass the job to another. Verea's priestess was highly coveted by all kinds of suitors for her grace and wisdom, and joining hands with her in front of Verea served as a great honor to the man's family. Finding the right man is not an easy thing for a priestess. She must make sure the relationship was serious and her husband was the one that she wanted to spend her entire life with. That's why it usually took a long time for a priestess to get married. Having the right lover and a bear a child would be the best way to show your devotion to Verae. Lara's mother didn't marry because she wanted to devote her life to the goddess. When she opened the door of the temple one day and saw Lara crying in a basket, she saw it as a sign from the goddess, that Verea had given her someone to follow her step. So Lara became a priestess.

"That's all about me, master," said Lara. She observed that he was paying attention to her story, even showing some interests.

"Do you want a family?"

"Yes, master. That is my wish, to be married and have children."

"Poor girl. Born to live in these dark times," he commented.

He was showing signs of sympathy. She could use this to her advantage. Lara gathered her courage and said, "Master, can I ask you one thing?"

He looked up from her breasts. His hands stopped.

"What is it?"

Lara took a deep breath.

"As a priestess of Verea, my maidenhood is very important to me. Please allow me to keep my virginity. I can't have sex before marriage. I promised to be a good slave. I'll do whatever you told me to do. I'll serve your every need. But please let me keep my purity. I beg of you!"

Trunks' eyes stayed fixed on her face. His face showed no change so Lara couldn't tell what he was thinking. His silence went on as she grew increasingly anxious. Did she just cross the line? But he did allow her to speak freely...

Suddenly, he dropped his left hand to her hip while he moved his right hand from her leg to her mouth, his fingers touching her lips.

"Open up", he ordered. There was no change in his tone.

Lara was confused. Tarok's disregarding her plead was enough of an answer, she understood that. But this abrupt command, what was he going to do? She looked at him, then at the fingers in front of her mouth.

"Open your mouth or it will hurt later," he warned. She complied with his strange request. His middle and index finger advanced into her mouth, slowly swirled around inside. She didn't gag because he didn't push too far in, but she felt extremely uncomfortable. Finally, he took his wet fingers out and lowered them.

"Do you touch yourself, Lara?" Tarok asked as he lowered his hands to her crotch, those two fingers touch her nether lips. She jolted, but his other hands on her hip stopped her from moving too much.

His intention was finally clear to Lara. She nodded grudgingly. Her body tensed up as she waited for him to move. Tarok rubbed her labia before pushing his fingers slowly inside, sending shockwaves through her body.

"How often do you touch yourself, Lara?"

"I did it sometimes before I come of age, master. When I became a priestess, I stopped," she answered his embarrassing question.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because, as a priestess of Verea I must be, ahh." She let out a sound as he pushed his fingers completely inside of her.

"Continue."

"I must be a model for other girls to follow. Masturbation could, um, lead to wanton lust. And I want to focus my... umm... time and energy for Verea, not myself."

"What are your duties?" asked Tarok.

She explained to him her duties: receiving offerings, taking care of the altar, oversee the wedding rituals for couples in front of Verea, and most importantly, getting married herself. Her speech was interrupted by soft gasps as Tarok's fingers moved around inside her. It has been a while since she last touched herself. The pleasure was building up quickly. She gripped her thighs to keep balance, her nails dug into her soft flesh. She was not sure she could hold up longer.

"Why is marriage the most important thing?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Because it is... the best way to show... devotion to Verea, marriage is... the ultimate act of love," she whimpered.

Her legs quivered and orgasm crashed into her like a tidal wave. A loud moan escaped her mouth before she fell into Tarok's arm, her thighs pressed hard into his hand, whose two fingers still lodged inside her. At least they stopped moving. Her face pressed against his bicep, her hand grabbed his arm for dear life. She closed her eyes, trying to catch her breath. Both of them sat still. For a brief post-orgasm moment, her mind went blank. A wave of blissful enjoyment washed over her. It was so long since she had a release like this. Lara's ragged breaths slowed to normal. A soft purr even escaped her mouth.

"Wake up princess", he whispered into her ear. "Do I need to remind you that you're here to serve me, not the other way around?" His voice was quiet but the icy cold of his tone cruelly brought Lara back to reality. The short moment of respite was gone. She was once again a slave at the mercy at the hand of a minotaur.

"I'm...sorry", she uttered. Sitting up straight, Lara pushed herself away from his muscular arm. Her eyes looked up and saw him studying her post-orgasmic face. Tarok leaned very close to her head, his muzzle touched her temple and he took a deep breath. Then again. And again. Then he drifted down to her collarbone and did the same thing. Lara froze as he sniffed her. Tarok lifted his head and withdraw his fingers from her vagina, making Lara squirmed in the process. He sniffed his fingers before licking them clean.

"I need to know the smell of my slaves. That way I can tell if a girl is mine or not." He explained without her asking. "Unless you wanted to be branded with hot iron," he added.

She shook her head. It made sense. His animal side could probably differentiate smell better than a human.

"I like your smell, and your taste, too." He shot a glance at Lara from his fingers. "Did you take a bath before you come here?"

She nodded.

"Good. Keep doing that next time you come here. And about your request earlier," he said, pressing his face closer to her ear. He grasped her shoulder, his grip grew stronger. "Slaves don't get to make demands. I can fuck you whenever I want, wherever I feel like it. That can be now or a week later, here or in the kitchen or in the courtyard in front of the men. Makes no difference for me. But, there's no need to be hasty, nor nasty. I'll give you some time to adjust. You are mine, and when the time comes, I'll take your virginity. It's either me or some other men anyway. Understand?"

Lara's heart sank like a bird shot down by an arrow. Even though the answer was expected, the harshness of it still hit her hard. Tears welled up in her eyes, but she fought heroically to keep them from bursting out. Be strong, she told herself. She determined not to give him the satisfaction of seeing her weakness. She nodded without looking at him.

"Stroke my cock, and keep your mouth clean, I'll use it later," he ordered. Track repositioned himself and lay down on the bed, his hands behind his head in a relaxing pose. He gave her an expectant look.

Lara grasped his thick shaft. It was already semi-hard, pulsing with heat. It only took a bit of handiwork before he was fully erect. The towering cock looked impressive, with throbbing veins running along its length to the flared head. The entire thing was thick enough that she could not circle it with her hand. She tried to work him as fast as she could with both hands, hoping that after his orgasm he would let her go. The grunting and heavy breathing from Tarok showed it was working. She could feel the tension building up as his cock jerked and throbbed quicker by the minute. Almost now. Almost...

"Stop."

Lara had hardly registered his voice before she was abruptly pulled out of his cock and fell facedown onto his broad chest. She felt his hands grasped her hip and raised it to the level of the tip of his cock. It touched her crotch.

"Master!" she cried in panic, "You said - you said you give me time-"

"I know what I said", replied Tarok levelly. He shifted her hip a little so that his tip brushed past her vagina, making Lara wriggled in his grasp. "That's why I'm taking your ass." He flashed her a diabolical grin.

"No, please master, it can't - it won't..." Lara's voice trailed off, words escaped her mind as it was filled with horror. She couldn't bear contemplating being anally penetrated by that thing.

"Well, give me a reason not to," he challenged her.

For a few seconds, he held her there, waiting for a response. Lara's mind was racing. Fighting back would be futile. His size relative to her made that clear. She has tried to gain his sympathy and that'd failed. What else could she do?

"Time's up, Lara. If you've got nothing..." His smile became wider. He looked like he was about to burst out laughing.

A daring thought darted through her mind. Normally she would have regarded this as suicidal, but she was desperate. She must act now.

Lara jumped toward him. She aimed for his neck, to grab onto it and beg for her life and dignity. Yet, at that very moment, his hands, for some reason, released their grip on her hip, causing her to plunge harder than she expected. Her head leaped past Tarok's neck and her lips collided with his.

The moment Lara's lip touched Tarok, his body immediately tensed up. Lara knew she'd screwed up severely. He would kill her for the impudent deed for sure. Her body was paralyzed by fear while her lips locked to his. She wouldn't dare move nor breathe, being so close to him. She closed her eyes, waiting for the end.

But the end didn't come. Tarok didn't throw her off and proceed to break every bone in her body. Underneath she heard low grumbles deep in his chest and the distinctly loud beating of his heart. Warm gusts of winds from his nostrils fluttered her hair. His hands had dropped to her butt and were squeezing it tightly. She suddenly felt something hot splashing on her back repeatedly. Then the unmistakable musky smell hit her.

He ejaculated!

Lara hadn't moved an inch. Instinct told her to look up to see what had happened. She didn't know what to expect if she looked up now, but curiosity got the better of her. She lifted her head slightly just enough to glimpse at the surroundings and by doing that, parted her lips from Tarok's.

Over the headboard was white strands of liquid sticking on the wall. He came hard enough that semen flew over them! And below her the owner of those liquid streams laid panting hard, his mouth opened as he gasped for air. His face had changed: the usual diabolical grin was washed away by a contorted countenance of profound pleasure. A thin layer of fog was covering the deep blue sea that was his eyes. She found that they were no longer as sharp or intense as before. Then something changed in them when they focused on her stunned face.

In a blink of an eye, Lara was hurled to the other side of the bed and ended up rolling on her back. On the other side, Tarok jumped to the floor. He stood on his hooves, his gigantic body shook from the orgasm. He wiped his mouth and looked at his hand for a moment before gazing at Lara. The foggy sea had disappeared, in its place was now a burning blue inferno of deep anger.

"Come. Here." He growled each word in a deeper than usual voice. Lara, who was out of his reach due to being thrown violently across the bed, was immediately compelled to obey because of the tone of death in that command. She crawled toward him because she was shaking so much that she couldn't stand. His towering figure stood in front of her like Death himself. She tried to open her mouth to explain, to defend herself, but the effort was cut short when Tarok swung his hand at her throat and lifted Lara off her feet. Dangling helplessly, her face was on the same level of Tarok's, and she could feel the tightening grip on her throat.

"WHAT. DID. YOU. JUST. DO?" He gritted his teeth with an immense fury in his voice, each word was accompanied by an infernal blow of wind expelled from his nostrils. Lara couldn't breathe, her vision blurring. She was about to pass out when Tarok threw her on the bed, most likely because he realized the contradiction between his question and his action. With access to air again, Lara gasped and coughed heavily, her hand clutching her throat as if to make sure it was still there. For several minutes there were only the sounds of Lara trying to breathe. When her vision had returned, Lara could make out the tall and imposing outline of Tarok over her, still burning with a passionate rage.

"Get. Out." He muttered breathily. Lara stared at him through her partially restored vision, but now blurred with tears.

"GET OUT," he bellowed. Gathering all her strength, Lara climbed off the bed and bolted to the door. When she opened it, her clothes flew past her. She grabbed them and slammed the door shut.

Lara kept running and running and running. Everything was a blur as the walls flew in the opposite direction. Lara didn't stop until the stone archway was finally behind her. Then she collapsed on the stone floor naked. The piercing pain of cold air assaulted her throat, replacing the numbness on her throat. She was alone here, the night was dead silent except for the crackling of the torches on the wall and Lara's hoarse wheezing. It was a miracle that she managed to run that far after being almost strangled to death. Tears fell uncontrollably down her face. She curled into a ball and wept.

12