Uncertain Future Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tarok?" Lara asked. No answer. Then he began snoring.

He's asleep!

Lara stopped moving her hands. He didn't react and kept on snoring. She'd just put her husband to sleep. He must be so tired after the weeklong journey.

"Good night, my dear," Lara whispered into his ear. She decided to go to sleep, too. She lay down on the bed, held one of his hand and put it on her stomach like a pillow and shut her eyes. Lara wondered what his reaction would be when she told him tomorrow that he owed her a cuddle. He'd probably repay her with interest.

Lara exhaled in the dark. Her marriage started off roughly, as today had shown, but Lara was optimistic. Tarok loved her, and she loved him. That's all she needed.

All big changes are rough at first, but it will get better. She wanted to be better. No more crying at every problem she encountered, she must be stronger. For Tarok, for her family.

Lara inhaled and smiled, a smile that accompanied her till morning.

The future doesn't seem so uncertain now.

Well, that's the end. Sincerest thank for every one of you who reads, votes and comments. I appreciate it. And special thanks to Tarok and Lara, who came to me one sleepless summer night and told me their story, a story so wonderful that I have to write it down and retell it to the world.