Unchain My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,303 Followers

The pained look told me she understood.

There was a car parked in front of my house and a man sitting on my front step. I really couldn't place him, although he looked vaguely familiar.

"Tim, my name is Barry."

He looked like he was ready to bolt if I show any inclination towards violence.

"No Corvette? You're here because?"

"They totaled it. I'm here because Lori was, and still is, special to me, even after what she did to me. After you told her I had tipped you off, nice touch there, well played, she called my wife and apologized to her for meeting me in a motel. She told my wife, well soon to be ex wife, the truth. I wanted to meet to see if there was still a spark, but there wasn't. As much as I tried to get her into bed, she held her ground. She sat at the table. She wouldn't even sit on the bed. She had only taken off her coat and gloves and those were in her lap. Much like you did with Lori, I got kicked out, and am facing divorce. Lori really loves you dude. She won't take my calls, so I called her mother to pass along my apology. Her mother told me you were going through with the divorce. I thought you should know the truth. It was me who set up the meeting. My wife is divorcing me because of it. She lied to you, but she doesn't deserve the same punishment I'm getting."

"Did Lori or her mother put you up to this?"

"No sir. I promise I will never attempt to contact Lori again. It was me, not her, that suggested getting together. We had something special but the key word there is HAD. She loves you."

"Thanks, I guess."

Those cracks in my resolve were splitting wide open. Swallow your damn pride Tim.

"Lori, I'm ready to talk. When and where do you want to meet?"

Lori arrived about ten minutes later.

My high and mighty attitude, the no trust no marriage, time to find someone new, all vanished when faced with the shattered look of my bride. She got Barry's invite and decided to see if she was truly over him. She professed being too stupid to live, but hoped I could believe her. She had dinner with him, and picked up a bottle of wine, but he never even got a kiss. She produced a receipt showing she indeed had her own room.

"So let me tell you how it looks from my point of view. Every once in a while you're going to spend an evening with someone to see if the spark there is stronger than what you have with me. I would want to endure this pain, repeatedly, why?"

"Oh gawd no. I'm so sorry. It wasn't like that at all. I am so stupid. I just wanted to convince myself he had no hold on me anymore. Please, I wasn't planning on doing anything. Not with him, not with anyone. I want only you. I'm so sorry I did this to you."

"So tell me how it was going to work if there was a spark. Can I start checking out some women to see if there's a spark?"

After a very pregnant pause "I never really considered that. This looks horrible. I'm so stupid. Please Tim, don't give your love to anyone else. I'm so stupid."

The choked up crying was getting to me.

"So are you over him."

"Oh gawd yes. I knew it at dinner. He's so immature, shallow, and arrogant. He has a low level management job. His wife has all the money. And when he pulled that shit about telling you, if I had a gun I would have killed him. If I ever see him again and I have a gun, I will kill him. I got back at him. I called his wife and let her know he was trying to seduce me. Asshole."

Yeah, about Barry telling me, that thing about complete honesty in a marriage... Well, technically it was April Fool's Day and there are no lies on that day. Whatever, I'm taking this one to the grave with me.

"Lori, you found it way too easy to lie to me. Trusting you will be very difficult. You've used up your 'too stupid to live' card. Moving forward it's one and done, got it?"

"YES! I love you! You won't regret this."

Make up sex is indescribable. The passion and energy involved makes the orgasms even more special. She intends to kill me with sex.

I fully understand that I have only myself to blame if she ever does cheat on me. But, I do love her and she has me believing she loves me too. Only time will tell if I can really convince myself to trust her.

Damn insurance company raised my rates too. I wasn't driving. Bastards.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,303 Followers
12