Unchained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers

Wings, Victoria thought. Black wings tipped with a single black talon.

The girl's head pulled back and she shrieked, unnaturally loud. Her teeth were daggers. Thick, black spit dripped from them and fell to the earth.

The ground trembled beneath her.

EPILOGUE

"... no... no... no... no... no... no... coming... no... coming... sssshe'ssssssss... coming..." Her snakes were writhing around her face.

The large male tiger was watching her carefully. She couldn't read the expression on his strange face. She had time to notice that his stomach looked much better.

"Who..." She felt so thirsty. "What..."

"Future... passsssst... passssst... future..." Her snakes were wild. She tried to push them off of her face but they wouldn't stop moving.

"Who? Who goddammit? What the fuck was that?!"

Her snakes froze and she heard a single voice coming from her own mouth.

"Shiva. Death."

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,065 Followers
1...456789