Unchained Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Message understood once and for all, I returned my focus to Karyn.

I slowly began to move my hand down from Karyn's breast toward her panties, taking my time along the way. When I felt the wispy fabric under my fingertips, she opened her legs in encouragement. Now highly aroused, I gently moved my hand over her pussy and found her panties to be pleasantly wet. Karyn let out a soft sound of pleasure. I was unable to prolong things further so I eased my hand down inside her panties to run my fingers lightly through her soft hair. She immediately brought her knees back slightly and tilted her hips, sending me an unmistakable signal. I began to massage her pussy, carefully avoiding her clitoris, until I could easily insert one finger deep inside her. Karyn cried out softly.

Intensifying my efforts, I inserted a second finger and started to stroke her G-spot. She became more vocal and started thrusting her pussy against my hand. She was lubricating heavily so I was able to massage her clitoris with the palm of my hand and continue finger fucking her at the same time. She was now clutching me tightly, thrusting hard against my hand, and crying out continuously. I realized she was going to come soon and chose to steal another glance at Brooke. I knew I wouldn't get caught this time. Brooke would be focused entirely on what was happening between Karyn's legs.

Brooke was no longer motionless in the chair. Her breathing had accelerated and I could see her breasts rising and falling in cadence. She was squirming slightly in her seat, crossing and uncrossing her legs as I brought Karyn closer to an orgasm. Satisfied that Brooke appeared to be getting what she wanted, I returned my attention to Karyn.

A few more seconds of vigorous finger fucking pushed her over the edge. She let out several sharp cries and began to shudder in release. I could feel her pussy contracting around my fingers as I slowed and softened my hand movements. Finally, she sighed deeply and began to relax in my arms.

I wanted to fuck her right then, but I knew we had one more act to complete before I could enter her. Rising to my knees, I gently raised Karyn to a sitting position, peeled off her gauzy top, and tossed it on the floor. Laying her back down, I grasped her panties and eased them down over her knees and off her legs. She eagerly raised her hips to assist me. I looked down at her beautiful, naked body with admiration. Realizing how much I appreciated what I was seeing, she responded with a wide smile.

There was little doubt in my mind that Brooke had told Karyn the details of her fantasy, if for no other reason than to give Karyn an opportunity to decline any sexual activity she felt uncomfortable with. Brooke had told me to 'fuck her in all the ways you've fucked me over the years. I want you to do everything to her and I want you to do it the same way you do it to me,' so I suspected Karyn knew what I was going to do next.

I reversed my position on the bed to lie alongside Karyn, offering my erection to her mouth. She had been careful to avoid touching my cock earlier so our encounter could last as long as possible. Now she eagerly began to lick and suck me as I opened her legs and lowered my mouth to her pussy.

I began to move my tongue around her swollen clitoris and received a long low moan from her in response. I drew her clitoris into my mouth and began to suck on it lightly, rolling it around with my tongue. Karyn quickly lost track of what she was supposed to be doing to me and let go of my cock. I was very grateful. We had a while to go before the night was over and I couldn't handle too much more of what she was doing. I sensed Karyn would come more quickly this time so I intensified my efforts. She was now rocketing toward her second orgasm within twenty minutes.

She began to cry out repeatedly and started thrusting her pussy rhythmically against my mouth. Within a minute or two she let out a high-pitched cry as I felt her thighs quivering against my cheeks. I kept tonguing her clitoris, holding her in a highly orgasmic state for several intense seconds before easing off to let her down gently.

Not daring to look at Brooke, I reclaimed my original position in the bed and returned my attention to Karyn's breasts, intending to let her rest for a few moments.

"I think you should fuck me now, Aaron." The first words I'd heard from Karyn since dinner.

I heard Brooke make a slight throaty sound. Her arousal was palpable. This was going to be the apex of her fantasy, the moment when I began to do what she really wanted to watch me do; fuck another woman.

Wasting no time, I parted Karyn's legs and knelt between her thighs. Looking directly into her eyes, I grasped my cock and began to ease it into her pussy. She was hot, wet, and accommodating.

Two people can have sex in a lot of different positions, but I like the missionary position best. It is the most intimate and it gives me a great deal of control just by varying the amount of body weight I place on my partner.

I spent the next ten minutes fucking Karyn with as much variety as I could manage. Much of the time supporting most of my weight on outstretched arms so I could have a clear view of the beautiful, responsive Karyn, and Brooke could have a clear view of my cock sliding in and out of Karyn's pussy. I started slowly with deep penetration but Karyn immediately began to respond, sending the unmistakable message that she wanted more. Increasing the speed and force of my thrusts, I was soon pounding into her pussy with all my strength.

Karyn answered by rocking her hips in perfect timing, all the while staring up into my eyes and crying out each time my body slammed into hers. "Oh God!" she cried over and over as she came in a rush, her contractions gripping my cock for what seemed like an eternity. It was all I could do to keep from coming and causing everything to end right then. I had to hold on and fuck Karyn in one more position before Brooke's fantasy could be fully realized.

I eased my thrusting as Karyn came down slowly, finally pulling my cock free.

"Where are you going?" Karyn asked with a small frown.

"I'm not going anywhere. We're not finished yet," I said with a smile. "Now, I want you to lie on your stomach facing Brooke and spread your legs." Karyn complied and once again I knelt between her thighs.

In this position I could finally look at Brooke without being admonished. She was very aroused. Her face was flushed and she was hyperventilating. Her hands were clenched tightly in her lap. She gave me a small smile and nodded her head in approval of our performance so far.

I smiled back at her and grasped Karyn by the hips. Pulling her to her knees, I folded both pillows in half and placed them under her hips. When they were in position, I gently pushed her back down onto the bed. Her ass was now elevated and angled nicely up at me. I grasped my cock and eased it into her pussy from behind. A sharp intake of breath from Brooke and a soft moan from Karyn were my reward.

I supported my weight with outstretched arms on each side of Karyn's waist and begin a slow, deep cadence. In this position, the head of my cock prodded her G-spot at the end of each stroke. Karyn clearly felt the impact and began to respond with louder moans and cries. Unable to move because I had her pinned down against the pillows, she could only lie there gripping the sheet with her small hands while I fucked her for several more minutes.

I knew this last act would be the end of Brooke's fantasy. I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. Hoping to give Karyn one more orgasm, I began to thrust with greater purpose as I watched Brooke's reaction. It turned out to be quite dramatic.

With trembling hands, Brooke untied the wrap that held her dress together and pulled everything aside to reveal her beautiful body. She then lifted her legs to drape them over the arms of the chair. From some hiding place close by, she produced her favorite sex toy. We used a variety of them, but her all- time favorite is a pair of battery operated vibrating eggs. One egg is inserted into her pussy while the other is used to stimulate her clitoris. Brooke has had countless, intensely powerful orgasms with this device.

Karyn became more vocal as I continued to pound my cock into her pussy and her arousal soared. Even with her face buried in the mattress, her cries still filled the room. She began to claw fiercely at the sheet with her fingernails.

I watched, fascinated as Brooke pushed one of the eggs deep into her pussy, started the vibrations, and began moving the remaining egg around her clitoris. I knew she would quickly find the spot that provided the most intense results and then press the egg into place with her hand until she came.

Karyn was nearing orgasm and so was I. I sensed that Brooke wanted to come simultaneously with me. My challenge was to hold off long enough for Brooke to catch up. I didn't have to wait long. With her eyes locked onto mine, her arousal spiraled upward very quickly. Her legs began to quiver and she started rocking her pussy against her hand. Finally, she clamped her free hand over her mouth, probably to avoid distracting Karyn, who was now coming with violent contractions that triggered my own response. I exploded into Karyn just as Brooke screamed into her palm and then fell back gasping into the chair.

The room grew quiet. I slowly withdrew my dripping cock from Karyn's pussy and rolled onto my back. She remained draped across the pillows, her eyes closed, breathing softly. I could hear nothing from Brooke's direction. Soon, as is often my habit after sex, I drifted off into a light sleep.

***

Sometime later, I felt the bed shifting under Karyn's weight and realized she was leaving the bed. Barely awake, I didn't open my eyes and soon dozed off again. More shifting awakened me a second time and I felt a hand gently coaxing my cock into another erection. Opening my eyes this time, I saw that Brooke was now beside me, naked, on the mattress. Taking me into her mouth, she completed her mission. I was now fully erect.

"Don't move," she commanded as she swung a leg over my body to position her pussy directly above my cock. "Karyn went back to her room a couple of hours ago. You've had enough time to recover so I am going to fuck you now." Reaching down, she guided me into her as she lowered her body onto mine. Brooke is an expert at this and soon had both of us in a fever pitch. We came within seconds of each other and Brooke collapsed onto my chest. After a while, I rolled her onto her side held her next to me spoon-fashion for the rest of the night.

***

The trip to the airport the next morning was uneventful. Karyn was a little nervous about being recognized because this was her first excursion off our property since the night of her arrival. Other than that, everyone was in high spirits. We had spent a spectacular evening together and each of us was highly satisfied with the results.

I parked as close to the entrance as I could and we quickly escorted Karyn to security.

"I can't thank both of enough," exclaimed Karyn. "I know you saved my life; maybe in more ways than one. I'll never forget you, but I will repay your kindness someday. We'll probably never see each other again but you will get a check in the mail sometime in the future when my new life pays off."

After a quick exchange of hugs, Karyn grabbed her bag and entered the security line, tears in her eyes. Brooke was tearing up as well. With a quick wave, Karyn stepped through the metal detector and disappeared from our lives forever.

12