Uncharted Territory Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

That was a new sensation for Ron. He hadn't known that his own nipples could provide such stimulation. His first reaction was to pump faster, but he resisted. He believed—and had proven it twice so far—that his slow pace would ultimately be more explosive for both of them. Although now, with her emphasis on his nipples, he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out. His goal had been to give her a good orgasm. Succeeding, he decided to go for a second. Now, he set sights on number three, primarily for her own pleasure, but the boost to his ego would not hurt either.

But he was beginning to feel the tightening in his balls and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He lowered his body to rest on his forearms without losing speed or momentum. He was able to cup the back of her head in his hands, lifting it so they could gaze meaningfully into each others eyes. "I'm about to cum," he whispered.

Jenna smiled as though achieving her own goal. "That's okay. Cum in me, baby. I'm protected." She wrapped her arms around his neck, continuing to look into his eyes.

"Cum with me. Let's cum together."

"I don't know if I can. I've never cum three times in a row before."

"All the more reason. I want to be better than all the other guys." Then, as if to seal the deal, he pressed his lips to hers and they exchanged their most passionate kiss yet.

It was exactly the impetus that was needed. Without letting go of his lips, Jenna began whimpering as her orgasm overtook her. Knowing that she was cumming brought Ron to the brink and his cock exploded in her pussy, pumping blast after blast of scalding jism into her already saturated pussy. The feeling of his cock swelling and the ensuing eruption inside her had her wrapping her legs around his back to prevent any further thrusting to her highly sensitive clit. Both now completely motionless, the only movement they felt was the pulsing of Ron's penis as it spurted its final few drops.

Finally, they relaxed. Ron eased himself off and out of her, then sat up on the edge of the bed with his feet on the carpeted floor, breathing heavily. Jenna came up behind him, twisting her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He could feel her wet, oozing pussy pressed against his back.

"Ron," Jenna started off somberly, "I don't know quite how to tell you this."

Here it comes, he thought depressingly.

"That was by far the best fucking I've ever had." Her voice became more excited. "I can understand how you might have thought, based on your past, that you might not be up to par. But like I told you at the beginning, you were just out of practice. Like they say about falling off a horse—you just have to get back up. Well, you are definitely back in the saddle again."

He smiled. He did feel good right now. Not just from the after effects of their lovemaking, but he felt alive again sexually. Amazingly, any apprehension he'd had was now gone. "You were incredible. That was certainly nothing like I've ever experienced before. You've made a new man out of me."

"Ron, I've never had anyone fit me so perfectly. Your cock and my pussy are a perfect match." Jenna gave this testimonial while glancing down at his rod as it returned to its convenient travel size. A lingering drop of cum was oozing out of his slit and the rest of him glistened with the combination of their juices. Her mouth watered, so she slid onto the floor between his legs, lapping up that last tasty morsel and cleaning him with her tongue. She loved the taste of sperm and pussy juice mixed together.

Since their evening together began, she had not ceased to amaze him. This was just one more item to add to the list.

When she finished, she eased back on to the bed pushing him down on his side, then molded herself to him in the classic spoon position. "If I died right now, I feel as though my life was complete."

"Mmmm," he mouthed as more or less agreement. He was certain there was still things to be discussed, but at the moment, sexually satisfied and curled around a gorgeous woman, nothing quite came to mind . . .

* * *

The alarm was always set to a classical or some other mild music station to gently awaken Ron. So, it was this morning. Most days he didn't even need it. But today it was like a big brass band brutally shocking him out of slumber. He sprang up, noting the bright red 6:00 flashing. She was only a second behind, but for her the rude awakening had more impact.

"Oh, shit!" she mumbled noticing the time. "Oh, shit."

"Good morning to you too," Ron offered with a smile.

"This is not good. How am I going to sneak back to my room? What am going to tell Beatrice? This is very bad. Very, very bad."

Ron grabbed her and turned her to him to stop her rambling. "It'll be okay. It's only six. Most people are just getting up."

"What about Beatrice?"

"If she knows you're going through a divorce, you've done nothing wrong."

"Maybe you're right."

"Maybe if you hurry, you can sneak in before she awakens."

Jenna took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. Good morning. I didn't intend for this to happen—falling asleep, that is." She smirked. "Everything else I take full credit for."

"As well you should."

Just then, she noticed his morning woody. "Damn!"

"What now?"

Encircling her hand around it, Jenna said, "I wish we had time for this." She stood and quickly dressed. "Can you bring all the papers?"

"Of course."

On the way to the door, she planted one of her patented kisses on him. "More to come later. Pun intended." And with that she was gone.

* * *

The organization's board meetings were designed to last a day and a half so that on the second day everyone had the afternoon to drive home. However, today, Jenna's proposal was the last item on the agenda. It went well, everyone was impressed and it was adopted unanimously. But the chairwoman decided that the executive committee, which consisted only of the six officers of organization, should take a short lunch break after the full board meeting ended, then have their own meeting to discuss the logistics of the project. There was grumbling because this actually affected more than the six officers. Many members who lived in the same town rode together to further save the organization mileage expenses. Only a handful of people who rode alone would not be inconvenienced, and of course, the chair and two others, in whose hometown the meeting was being held.

Jenna and Beatrice were affected because they rode together in the latter's vehicle, and she was not an officer. Those who were required to stay used the time to pack their luggage and would grab a sandwich to eat during the meeting. The two ladies and Ron happened to ride the same elevator up to their rooms. All were glum, particularly Jenna and Ron, who had not had a full night's sleep. Beatrice had said nothing, nor had she given him any odd looks throughout the morning, so either Jenna slipped back into their room before she had awakened or the former had accepted whatever excuse she had been given.

"Damn, I was looking forward to getting home at a reasonable time," Beatrice bemoaned.

"I'm sorry, honey," Jenna offered. "We'll see if we can rush the meeting along."

"At least you guys don't have as far to go as do I," Ron noted. "I'm another two hours past you."

"That's right," Jenna realized. "You actually go through our town, don't you?"

"I do."

"And you ride alone, don't you?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Well, I just thought of this," Jenna said, "but would it be any trouble for me to ride with you and that way Beatrice doesn't have to wait?"

Ron considered the request for a second. "That would be no trouble at all. The company would actually be nice."

Beatrice suddenly brightened. "Are you sure you don't mind?"

"No, it's fine,"

* * *

Not five minutes after he left them, Jenna was knocking on his door. He hadn't noticed before, but she had on another skirt, a little longer than last night's and not nearly as tight; more flowing. A collarless, button-up knit top adequately showed off her well-rounded chest, but was still within the acceptable limits of her reputation. "We packed this morning," she explained as he admitted her. "Beatrice was most appreciative. She wanted to make sure I conveyed that."

"Little does she know, it's my pleasure. By the way, what happened this morning?"

"I didn't lie to her."

"What?" Ron asked incredulously.

"But I didn't tell her everything," Jenna said with a sly grin. "I just told her we both dozed off. It was the truth."

"So, it was. I'm just about finished. Want to grab something to eat? We still have some time."

She came to him, still grinning. "Yes. I want some hot sausage." As she said this, she reached down and cupped the bulge in his pants, which instantly started to get bigger. Now practiced, she automatically adjusted it, giving it room to grow.

"Now?"

"Why not? You said we had time." She didn't wait, instead pushing him back on the bed. He landed in a sitting position with his feet on the floor, then she pushed his upper torso down. Before his head hit she was undoing his pants and pulling them down to mid-thigh. A second later, she was munching on her hot sausage.

It was instantly evident to Ron that this exercise was pre-meditated when Jenna pivoted her body around onto the bed and crawled sideways on her knees, her mouth never letting go of his cock, gathered her skirt around her waist and lowered her bare, moistened pussy down on his face. He was so charged by her lips expertly sliding up and down his shaft that he automatically extended his tongue. She made a point blank landing, his clapper easing right into her now-drenched slit.

Ron's first taste of Jenna's snatch was nothing short of a culinary delight. Sweet and juicy, it far surpassed any meal they would have otherwise had. It didn't get much better than this: a beautiful woman deep-throating his under-utilized cock while he supped on the most delectable pussy he had ever had. Life was good and getting better.

The double stimulation was too much for either to resist for long and they came almost simultaneously, their orgasms no less spectacular than last night.

"Damn, that was the best tasting pussy I've ever had."

Jenna rolled over onto her back, still fondling his softening cock. "Why thank you, sir. I'm glad you like it. Yours was scrumptious, as usual."

With her legs stretched out beside his head, Ron had to thread his arm between them to glance at his watch. "We'd better get ourselves back together. We'll just have time to get to the meeting."

She clamped her legs around his arm, rubbing her pussy against it. "Do we have to? I'm content to just stay right here."

"As am I. But I think it's a bit soon to start calling attention to what we've been doing."

"You're right," she sighed.

He pressed his arm against her outer leg to spread them, then pulled her other leg over his chest so he could plant a big wet kiss on her womanhood. "Come on, let's go."

* * *

Fortunately, the meeting lasted only about an hour, with only one item worth mentioning. Part of the discussion was about Jenna forming a committee to implement her project. Ron should have anticipated it, but his brain was a little foggy from all the great sex last night and today, and the lack of sleep. Again, as though she'd had it all figured out, she very casually stated that it was not a very labor intensive project and that a big committee was not needed. She admitted not having mentioned it to Ron, but if he was willing, with his involvement so far (she winked at him without anyone noticing when she said this) the two of them could easily handle it. Ron had been paying very close attention that time when the chair asked him if he could handle that. His affirmative answer came with no hesitation, but he was certain it was more the result of Jenna's carnal influence rather than any extreme sense of duty.

Once departing the hotel, the pair stopped for a fast food lunch—since they had missed their opportunity to eat food earlier.

"So, where do we go from here?" Jenna asked casually.

"Well, it's a fairly straight run down the highway to your town. Shouldn't take more than a couple of hours," Ron replied, deadpan.

"Very funny," she said tapping him with her foot under the table. "I meant, us."

"I know," he said smiling. "I thought you wanted to let things take their natural course."

"I do. But what does that mean, exactly? You live two hours away. It's not like we can just meet for a drink after work. Does your work take you my way very often?"

He shrugged. "I won't say never, but it hasn't so far."

"Would you ever consider coming up on a weekend?"

"I would. Would you?"

"Absolutely."

"Then problem mostly solved."

Jenna was hesitant to ask about the coming weekend, hoping he would mention it instead. "I'm sensing you're not real comfortable talking about these things."

"Not true. I believe I was the one who initiated the discussion last night. Although, I will admit to not being accustomed to it. In my marriage, most things like this and last night you didn't talk about, you just did it—or didn't do it."

"Is it me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, have I overwhelmed you? Did I come on too strong with my past and then initiating all the sex? Some guys don't like an aggressive woman. And you know, we talked about me coming across as so wholesome and proper, but you actually give a very similar impression—for a man, that is."

"Well, Jenna, we're just from radically different backgrounds. I hope you don't think that we can sit here and discuss our differences and in the course of a couple of conversations expect each other to conform to one way or the other."

"Of course, I know that."

"Well, we just need to do as you said and let things take their natural course. Because if one of us tries to coerce the other to do or be something we don't want to do or be we'll end up nowhere. You, of all people, should know that."

"You're right. I do. I'm just so attracted to you—I guess I'm impatient. Did I tell you, impatience is one of my faults."

"Now you tell me," he embellished.

* * *

Once in the car, Jenna advised: "I need to warn you that I have a tendency to nod off during long road trips. If I do and it bothers you, just nudge me."

True to her word, within ten minutes, Jenna was asleep. In anticipation, she had slid her seat as far back as possible and reclined her seatback a bit. Involuntarily, she crossed her legs, causing her skirt to rise, treating him to another pleasing view of her toned legs.

Shifting his attention back and forth between the road ahead and the reposed Jenna, Ron allowed his eyes to travel up her perfect torso to her breasts that sat up on her chest like two halves of a softball and were capped by two pointed nipples suggesting she was braless, even disregarding the flimsy garment she wore underneath last night. Except a couple of trips to the Ladies' Room, he'd been with her constantly since their extracurricular activity between meetings, so it was likely she was still without panties, making it a probability that the shirt and skirt were all that she had on. What did that mean, he wondered?

Jenna raised her arms to rest them on the seat above her head. In the process, the bottom of her shirt was pulled above her navel. Naturally, her smooth, flat abdomen was punctuated by an innie belly button. Ron also noticed that the zipper on her skirt had snuck down a few teeth, about a quarter of its length. Apparently, the tension on the material of her skirt from her sitting position had tugged the slide fastener to spread. It was also digging into her skin.

It wasn't long before that irritation prompted action. Still napping, Jenna reached down to rub the affected area, the activity—unintentionally?—pushing the zipper virtually all of the way down. The two corners of the skirt where the waist met the zipper peeled up a bit exposing a tad more skin. He had been correct: still no panties.

Ron was amazed that even though he had seen her beautiful nude body, an image that was still vivid in his mind's eye, had slept naked with her pressed against him, the sight before him with bits and pieces of skin exposed, parts not normally visible, was as much a turn on as the others. Of course, he continued to watch.

He was not disappointed. She changed her position, twisting a little, and the opening became wider. Adjusting the effect this was having on his cock, Ron had to remind himself that he was driving and had to direct his focus more to the highway.

But that didn't last long as she drew attention back with a sound—no, more of a moan. A glance at her face with rapid eye movement under her lids told him she was dreaming. Her hand went inside her shirt, forcing another button open, where her forefinger sought her nipple. Its gentle caressing elicited greater moaning. She was obviously having an erotic dream. The further evidence was her other hand snaking down her skirt through the opening created by the zipper. She uncrossed and spread her legs slightly, and there was no disguising the masturbatory motion of her wrist.

Ron whipped his eyes to her face to assure she was still asleep—she was—then quickly to the road to regain perspective. But he couldn't help continual sideways glances at what she was doing. Getting herself off while sleeping—this woman really was into sex.

Suddenly, Jenna's eyes flashed open with a look of extreme concern. She turned to Ron, her mouth forming an "O" of shock. "Oh, my God, I can't believe I was doing that," she said regretfully, her hands covering her face. "I'm so embarrassed."

"I didn't bother me—well, not entirely," Ron remarked, glancing down at his cock. "And you did say you really liked sex."

"I was reliving last night in a dream. I didn't . . . It wasn't . . . I didn't even know someone could do that in their sleep."

"You also said that the mind was an amazing device."

Easing her seatback upright, Jenna apparently had no idea about the state of her clothes because she made no attempt to fix anything. The bottom of her shirt did not drop completely, leaving a small stretch of midriff still visible, but the waist of the skirt was pulled further down. "I don't know what to say."

"Say nothing. I was actually enjoying the show."

"I'll bet you were." Then she spotted his bulge. "Oh, wow, you really were." She reached over to pet his cock through his pants. "And now this poor fellow is suffocating." She made a move to undo his belt.

"Whoa, what are you doing?"

"Relax," Jenna cooed as though what she was doing was the most normal thing. The clasp and zipper of his pants were next, followed by her tugging down the waistband of his jockeys to spring loose his rod. She held it pointing straight up, then used the finger of her other hand to scoop up the drop of pre-cum that oozed out.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea," Ron said worriedly.

"You just pay attention to the road. I'll concentrate on this bad boy."

"Yeah, right." Once again, she was taking him into uncharted territory. As her mouth descended and engulfed his swollen shaft, his concerns about the safety of this exercise faded, although he did force his mind to stay alert to the highway. Dangerous, though this was, there was still a huge element of excitement in it.

And Ron was no stranger to multi-tasking while driving. He had been known to do light reading and writing in the car on the road. He had become practiced at frequently glancing through the windshield, and so far, had yet to have a problem. But with the slow, easy suction that Jenna's sweet lips were applying to his rock hard cock, he was definitely being put to the test. It was difficult not to put his head back, close his eyes and enjoy the wonder that was Jenna's mouth. Up and down, up and down, in constant, fluid motion, her tongue massaging the tender skin on the underside below the swollen head.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers