Uncharted Territory Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

The further evidence that she was unchanged was when she took a seat on the sofa. The robe, slightly oversized on her, tied only at the waist, parted on her thighs when she sat. He'd been correct at the gas station: her legs were still very shapely. Her large breasts even spread the robe up top exposing a robust cleavage.

Even though their relationship had not lasted long, he had fallen in love with her, but at the time, she had not been interested in a permanent relationship. She had wanted to play the field. As far as he knew, she had. But with her here, many of his old feelings came rushing back.

"So, what are you up to now?" Ron asked.

"I work for a big insurance company. Account management." Her tone of voice reflected a distinct lack of enthusiasm.

Ron picked up on it. "Doesn't sound like that's what you want to be doing."

Mary shrugged. "It's not a very glamourous or exciting job, but the salary and benefits are good. You still in programming?"

"Programming, hardware, I do it all."

"I remember you were always good with hardware."

He nodded and smiled. Was she implying what he thought? "I like all the things you can do with it."

"So, you've kept it up."

"Yes. And I've gotten a lot better at it."

"So, if one of my inputs needed attention, you could handle it?"

"Without a doubt."

Mary's hand went down to her exposed thigh and lightly scratched it. She also licked her lips.

Taking that as a sign of thirst, Ron asked, "Where are my manners? Can I get you something? A glass of wine or anything else?"

With widening eyes, she answered, "A glass of wine would be delightful. Red, if you have it."

"Of course." Ron excused himself and went to the kitchen. Where was this heading? he wondered. Here she was back in his life after several years, sitting on his sofa, nude underneath his robe and showing enough skin to be an invitation, and possibly sweetening it with suggestive discussion. Had the passage of time not diminished his desire for her? And if not, did he really want to re-open the past? But sensibility reminded him that Mary was never shy about her body, or about flirting, and it could be that this little exercise was nothing more. He decided to find out.

Returning to the living room, Ron asked as he handed her a glass, "You seeing anyone? Or do I remember hearing that you got married?"

"I did for a couple of years, but it didn't last. You know me, Ron. Back then, I couldn't be faithful to just one guy."

"Back then? So, you've changed?"

"I think so. I rarely go to clubs anymore hoping to get picked up."

"What happened? From where I sit you haven't lost any of your charm."

"My recent divorce got me thinking," Mary said, making herself comfortable by laying down. The movement caused the belt on the robe to loosen, and the act of swinging her legs up flashed Ron her bald pussy, which she casually and not hurriedly mostly covered. On her back, her breasts maintained most of their integrity, except that her cleavage widened and the top of the robe spread to below her rib cage. She did nothing about it. But that was Mary. "Most of the people I work with are all married," she went on. "They all go home to their spouses at night. They rarely will go out after work for a drink. But they and their spouses get together for a Friday or Saturday night out or they'll gather at someone's house. Occasionally, they will invite me, but more often than not, they don't. When they do, it's frequently awkward. I have brought a date a few times, but it's not the same. The problem is, I like most of these people and at work we get along well. So, it's got me wondering where my life is going and what do I want out of it. Do I still want to be the wild party girl I once was, or do I want to settle down and be more like my friends? The other problem is that I have yet to find a guy that I really want to get serious with."

"Well, I can certainly understand where you're coming from," Ron said, unable to pry his eyes from the scene before him. "There are times when I'm glad not to be married anymore, but mostly I miss not having someone to come home to."

"So, what happened with you and Dana?"

He gave her the short version.

"Please don't take offense to this," Mary said, turning on her side to face him, her left tit almost falling out of the robe, part of the areola visible, but again she did not fix anything, "but I never thought the two of you would last."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"She was just too plain Jane for you. Too straight-laced. I'm surprised your cock didn't wilt. But I can see it still appears very healthy."

That also was Mary; not above making someone uncomfortable by shooting from the hip. It wasn't necessary for him to glance down to know he had a hard on, but he did anyway.

"We should have stayed together," Mary added ruefully. "I would have been much better for you and maybe you could have tamed me."

"I was not the one who didn't want that," Ron reminded. "And at the time, there was no taming you."

"You're probably right. You seeing anyone now?"

"Not really. You?"

"Not really."

An awkward silence suddenly filled the air.

There was no question that Ron wanted Mary. What they had shared in the past had been too special, too intense for him not to want to experience her again. And that was the problem with being single. He could have her; not only from the standpoint that he wanted her, but he had little doubt that she was willing. Had he still been married, all he would have been able to do was look but don't touch and then go away with only his frustration and his dick in his hand. Again, the nagging question was, did he really want to re-visit the past, and if so, where was he willing to go with it?

The buzzer on the clothes dryer sounded, so he was momentarily saved by the bell. As he was about to stand to see to it, Mary beat him to it. "I'll get it. You've already done more than enough." Of course, when she got up the belt gave completely and as she walked the robe flared out like a cape framing her entire naked body. Her large breasts had surprisingly very little sag and he thought her pussy was now glistening. She walked passed him, collecting his wine glass on the way to the kitchen and utility room.

Any hesitation he'd had about wanting her quickly faded, and he suddenly wished he had made a move sooner because now that her clothes were done she might be ready to just dress and leave. He cursed his indecisiveness. Oh, well, he planned to spend a quiet, celibate evening at home anyway.

The fire was slowly dying, as was the evening, but he stoked it for lack of anything better to do while waiting. With the amount of time she was taking, she was obviously getting dressed.

"More wine, sir?"

Still squatting, Ron turned from the fireplace and nearly fell over. Standing there with two glasses of wine was Mary. She had been dressing, but only as far as her skimpy bra, which could only hold those big tits if she was standing up; and even skimpier panties, not quite a thong, but not much more. "It was getting a little warm in here," she said bending a little to hand him his glass. Fortunately, or not, she didn't bend far enough for her breasts to tumble out.

He accepted the glass and duck-walked the two steps back to his easy chair. She followed and draped herself across his lap, leaning against his shoulder.

"Make yourself comfortable," he remarked. Okay, he'd been given a second chance, he shouldn't waste it. He took a sip of wine for fortification, then set it down on the end table. "You know," he said running his finger down her chest through her cleavage, "you haven't changed a bit. You're as beautiful as ever."

She reached down to fondle his cock through his pants. "I didn't think you had noticed," she commented, facetiously, knowing full well he had.

Ron remembered that when they had first started dating—of course, he was younger then with an adolescent viewpoint—his only goal had been to get his hands on those golden globes that now stood boldly before him. Apparently, he hadn't matured much since then because at this particular moment, it was a goal renewed. With little effort and no loss of dexterity, he reached behind her and in one motion undid both clasps on the back of her bra. With his other hand still tracing her cleavage, he lifted the brassiere up, and without hesitation Mary extended her arms and it was gone. He caressed the outside breast lovingly, and it was the same thrill as he vividly remembered it being the first time. His lips were naturally drawn to her hard nipple.

Mary whimpered and moved her arm around his neck, her hand cupping the back of his head, while resting her head against his. She then pulled his face to hers and their lips met in a passionate, yet tender kiss. Her tongue darted into his mouth, dueling gently with his. Ron's free hand couldn't help exploring more of her fabulous body, like driving down a beautiful, curved road he hadn't visited in years. Her skin was as soft and delicate as ever, as he remembered. Jenna, Chelsea, Debi all had desirably lithe bodies and he had enjoyed each one immensely. But there was something to be said about familiarity. His hand could not resist the journey lower, beneath the band of her panties, over the mound of her pubic bone to touch affectionately the folds of her swollen vaginal lips and finally the nub of her distended clit.

Mary sucked in her breath when his finger made contact with her button. "Don't stop now," she begged.

Of course, Ron had no intention of quitting. His finger slid in her saturated pussy amid her groaning. As sentimentality continued to kick in, he finger-fucked her slowly, lovingly, rather than hard and fast like in some porno movie. Her soft moaning reflected her appreciation of the mood and she returned her lips to his in a style to comply with the romantic climate. His digital manipulation turned into a massage as he dipped his thumb into her soggy hole to lubricate it and then used it to rub her inner and outer vaginal lips, her clit and its hood; all very tenderly. Next, he removed his finger, replaced it with his thumb to continue the gentle pumping, then kneaded the skin between her pussy and ass, and on to her anus. Here, he rubbed the puckered hole but did not enter.

Mary could feel her climax slowly building, not boiling to an explosion. She reached her peak at the same moderate pace and seemed to remain there for a long time before making an equally as delayed descent. When it was over, she felt as though she had experienced a five minute orgasm that was possibly more pleasurable than if she had rocketed up and exploded. Through labored breathing, she wheezed, "My God, that was amazing. Where did you learn that?"

Sucking her sweet nectar from his fingers, Ron countered, "Does it really matter?" The fact of the matter was, like every other sexual activity he had performed in the last week, even some with Jenna, it had all been spur of the moment imagination.

"Not at all." She shook her head. "Why did we ever break up?"

He smirked, "Same reason Dana and I split: we went in different directions."

"Ah, the curse of the young and immature. Give me a minute to recuperate and I'll do you."

"You don't have to do anything but stay right where you are."

"But I want to."

They remained in that position for several minutes staring into each other's eyes. Mary's were the deepest blue and so mesmerizing that he could get lost in them—and would have had she not eased herself off of him onto her knees. To heighten the mood—not that it was needed—she slowly dragged her hands up and down his thighs and over his penis, massaging it through his pants before undoing them and sliding his zipper down, pulling his jockeys out enough to release his massive hard on. A look of glee came over her face as she stroked the monster with fondness, then gently taking a testicle in each hand and manipulating them. This alone could cause him to blow his load, but she was talented enough to squeeze the base of his cock to delay ejaculation.

Mary absolutely worshiped cocks, particularly one as well shaped as Ron's, and she knew how to make love to one. She had him stand so she could remove his shoes, socks, pants and jockeys, but she didn't allow him to sit back down. Next, she lathered him up with saliva and he expected what he remembered to be her enticing tongue action to follow. But instead—and he should have anticipated something unique, something in uncharted territory; this being Mary—she confused him by reaching for her glass of wine. Yet, he wasn't really surprised when she tilted his penis down and dunked it into the stemware. She then slurped the red alcohol from his tinted cock, repeating the dip and lick several times.

It was erotic as all hell, and in his already charged state, he was ready to come in no time. She made no move to stop him, and instead, she aimed his slit in her glass. His pearly cum mixed with the red wine and she instantly had a pink mixture as he kept spurting glob after glob. When he finished, she swirled the glass holding it by the stem in good wine snob fashion, and after it was completely commingled, she drank it down. If he'd had it in him, that would have caused him to shoot more.

"Now, that's what I call a mixed drink," Mary commented, licking her lips, then lapping the drop still oozing from his dick head.

Ron sat back down in his chair and Mary made a move to take her previous spot, but she unbuttoned and removed his shirt first, then slipped her excuse for panties off before making herself comfortable in his arms and lap again. They sat in silence, both lost in thought, actually more confusion about their chance meeting and the sex so far and what cosmic significance it all had. During that time, she absent-mindedly fondled his cock while he did the same to her vaginal area.

Before long, passion took over and their lips met again. When Ron regained his hard on, Mary attempted to straddle him, but the over-stuffed arms of the recliner would not permit her knees to rest in a stable position. She stood, grabbed his arm to pull him up, then stepped over to the sofa. She knelt down on all four on it facing the backrest, then wiggled her ass at him to signify her intention. It was all the encouragement he needed.

Ron stepped up behind her, grabbed his cock, rubbed the head up and down her slit parting her lips, then drove in the entire length of his shaft. He was in more uncharted territory, having never done it doggy style.

"Oh, yesssssss," Mary hissed. "Give me the jackhammer."

He assumed that meant she wanted to be pounded, so he gave her a pace faster than his usual, but not breakneck speed.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," she uttered every time he buried himself all the way.

He glanced down at her ass cheeks and winking anus, then grabbed the former, rubbing his hands all over. It was something he had never done before during sex and it heightened his excitement level, until she grunted, "Play with my asshole." Without further consideration, he wet his forefinger in his mouth and rubbed it up and down her crack and then around the wrinkled skin of her anus.

"Oooohhhhh, yeah."

Then he felt her hand reach down and play with her clit, pushing it against his thrusting cock. All of this started his balls churning and the tightening that followed. He knew he was close and he announced it. "I'm gonna come!"

"Oh, yeah, let me have it. I'm gonna come with you." Mary started a running commentary. "Come on, baby, give to me. Let me feel it. Fill me up. Drown my pussy . . ."

Oh, yeah," Ron cried as he felt his nuts let loose a torrent. It was his most explosive orgasm all week. He kept pumping, forcing his semen out of her hole and down her legs.

That was the final straw for Mary as her climax took over, her pussy convulsed. She bit the back of the sofa to keep from screaming at the top of her lungs as she experienced the best orgasm she'd had in a long time, maybe even since she last did it with Ron so many years ago.

When it was over, she collapsed spread out on the couch. Ron dropped to the floor beside her, both breathing heavily. He turned to rest his back against the sofa and let his head drop to the seat. He felt Mary press her face against the side of his head, kissing his cheek.

"You were fantastic!" she commended.

"You weren't so bad yourself."

She eased down to the floor also leaning against the love seat so they were perpendicularly facing each other. "Was that why we really broke up?"

"I believe so."

"Damn, we were stupid. We should have tried to make it work. Particularly if this is what we've been missing."

"You mean, you think this is the best sex you've had in all that time?" Ron hoped his voice didn't display the astonishment he felt.

"I think so. You?

"Positively."

"There you go. Maybe we should give it another try."

"You sure about that?"

With a shrug, Mary asked, "What do you think?"

Choosing his words carefully, Ron explained, "We met quite by chance at a time when we are both vulnerable and we lucked out with some incredible sex. I don't know about you, but I experienced some powerful emotions remembering how we felt about each other back then—"

"I did too."

"But I'm not sure that jumping back into a relationship based on this one evening is the right step. However, having said that, I would like to see you again and then see how we feel, and just take it how it comes."

Mary studied him for a few moments. "You always were the logical thinker." She stood, then collected and put on her bra and panties.

"Are you mad?"

"Of course not, silly,"

"You don't have to rush out."

"Oh, but I do. I've got an early meeting in the morning and I still have a long drive home. But I will hold you to us seeing each other again."

He stood and they hugged and kissed and his cock stirred again.

"Whoa, down boy," she warned.

"You could stay the night . . ."

Glancing at her watch, Mary said, "As tempting as that is, it's only nine o'clock. I can still get home at a decent hour, get a good night's sleep and not look like a zombie in the morning. Next time I'll pack a bag. Or better yet, you pack a bag."

He followed her to the kitchen where she retrieved and donned the rest of her clothes. After another kiss, she left.

* * *

Ron discovered he was hungry after Mary departed so he microwaved a concoction of frozen items. As he was eating, he relived the evening with Mary and he thought about his sexual performance.

In addition to his sexual resurrection by Jenna, he had gone on to satisfy an older woman, Chelsea, who even though had been lacking sexual satisfaction, and therefore, might have been an easy mark, still had been satisfied—by him. He could have still failed her. But he had not.

Then there was Debi, the British seductress; a younger woman with a sexual yearning who was too careful to let herself go. But she did with him. And he had come through for her. As bad as she wanted it he could have still failed her. But he had not.

And finally, Mary, arguably the love of his life; a woman he had known intimately and loved—still loved? By chance they had connected again. She was a woman with a healthy sexual appetite, and she claimed to be carnally starved since they were last together. And he had nourished her. He could have left her hungry, could have failed her. But he had not.

Three women. Three nights. All satisfied. And all wanted him again.

Ron had passed the test.

With this line of thinking, apparently, the evening hadn't been the emotional upheaval Ron had thought. That is, until Mary crept back into his mind. Now, it seemed to be happening. He began to feel the emptiness of lost opportunities. He felt as though he was still in love with Mary, but he had to continually remind himself what he told her: chance meeting, great sex, the impulse to resume their relationship. But deep down, he thought that he had never stopped loving her. Maybe that's why the marriage to Dana hadn't really worked; because Mary had always been in the back of his mind. When he was making love (such as it was) to Dana, he was really reliving it with Mary. But he believed what he had told her: they would get together again and see if the spark was still alive.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers